A Boring Saturday Ch. 07

Story Info
Cucky submits...so does wife!
3.9k words
4.25
7.1k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had returned to work on Friday to find Charlie was no longer an employee.

What I hadn't known about Charlie was that he was apparently the company cocksucker. He had been servicing the guys in the shop on a rotating basis.

When it came time for them to cum he would have them ejaculate into a paper cup, to which he would add his own contribution.

This is what I had been drinking for lunch each day.

And all the guys in the shop knew it.

He was the company cocksucker; I was the company cumdump.

Only now I was both.

And I had a feeling everyone in the company would know before too long.

The janitor had watched me swallow Dan's cum.

And judging by the way my boss was acting, I think even he knew.

My wife being as hot as she is, my boss probably believed me to be a man's man.

Now he seemed to be rather disgusted with me. I really don't want everyone to be thinking of me in a bad way. I had a lot of respect at work.

And yet- the thought of all of my coworkers knowing...my cock hardens at the idea and I don't know why...

I don't know what the future holds for me there, but I need this job, so I will do what I must do to keep it. My hard cock tells me Im going to enjoy my new role. I just can't let Mary find out. I'm beginning to suspect that I've lost a lot of respect in her eyes as well.

Maybe she feels as I do- considering how much of slut she has become.

Sometimes she acts so loving towards me- even as she calls me "cucky".

Other times when she sees me doing something humiliating, she gets a look on her face that is, at it's best amused; at it's worst, a mixture of confused and disgusted. Kind of the same look as my boss, Brad, had on his face when he told me about my new lunchtime role.

The same look that my brother had on his face the day he and Mary's brother came over and fucked her.

The same look that their wives had on their faces the day I told them that Mary was fucking other guys, and with my approval.

The disgust that people have for me when they find out how perverted we are is an incredible turn-on for me...not so much for Mary.

What she is ashamed of, I embrace. I could be the worlds sex slave, publicly outed, and I'd be hard as a rock. Humiliated, yet horny.

At some point, I fear a reckoning would come.

But not today.

It is Saturday, and we are on our way to Russell's

We had the windows down, and every so often the wind would catch Mary's top and it would billow out, allowing me to catch a glimpse of her bouncing, naked breasts.

She caught me looking.

"There's no cock for you in my shirt, my cucky! Watch the road!" she said, patting my cheek, smiling at me.

We arrived at Russell's, and we sat down to a light dinner.

When we had finished, he started nursing his glass of wine, while obviously deep in thought.

"Mary, I owe you an apology. I had no idea Charlie was so...unbalanced. Usually I do a pretty good job of vetting those who I associate with. Charlie came highly recommended, as you are aware. But he had clear boundaries, and he violated those."

"He wasn't at work today. He apparently is no longer employ..."

"I had him...reassigned. You won't be seeing any more of him." Russell interjected.

"Ever?" Mary asked, with more than a tinge of sadness.

"Ever." Russell said. "I understand that you are to be taking over certain aspects of his job, Cuck. That should give you some new opportunities,eh?" He let out a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah, um, some morale boosting stuff." I said.

"Morale boosting, huh?" said Russell, and he started to laugh.

"What's so funny? I don't get it..." said Mary.

Russell continued, laughing- "He's now the company cocksucker. It was a role Charlie played, but now, well, he's gone, so someone had to fill the role!"

That earned me the 'confused/disgusted' look.

After she thought for a moment, she asked, "Wait a minute- Charlie never acted like a faggot around us! What would cause him to stoop so low as to suck other guys cocks? With a cock like his, he could have any woman..."

I wonder what she thought of me...

"Charlie was...being punished. He's making restitution in another way. Of course, cucky here isn't being punished. For him it's more like a reward."

He laughed, she gave me that look...only a little more disgusted.

"Don't worry, though. His work only knows about him, not you."

"What if Charlie..."

"He said nothing about you. Just the cum-lover here."

Not only did she not look at me, she actually turned her back to me.

There was a knock at the door.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back," Russell said as he rose to answer the door.

There were voices in the living room, then silence.

After a few minutes he returned. Taking Mary's hand, they started to leave the room.

"Cocksucker, remove your clothes and put them in this bag. Everything goes!"

They stood there and watched me undress, and I placed everything in the bag. He handed the bag to Mary, then to me he said,

"Follow, hands and knees!"

Mary snickered at this.

They walked into the living room; I crawled behind. As soon as we entered the room, Russell commanded, "kneel here!"

I kneeled.

He walked behind me.

"Cross ankles!"

Russell tied first my hands then my ankles. It would have been very easy for someone to push me over.

"May I?" Mary asked.

"Of course!", Russell replied.

She walked over and, placing the sole of her shoe in my face, she said, "Lick!"

I stuck my tongue out and gave it little licks.

"Not like that! Lick it like you lick my p....like you lick a dick!" and she laughed at her rhyme.

I imagined it was a big dick, and breathing a little heavier, I began licking it with enthusiasm.

"That's a good little cocksucking faggot! Now stick that tongue out all the way and hold it!"

I did, and as I held it there, she took a picture with her phone.

"Well, that's one for the family photo album!"

And with one big push, she shoved my head back with her foot so I fell over, bruising my tongue and slamming my head on the floor.

With that they walked out of the room laughing.

I heard the door to the bedroom open and then close. I heard multiple voices, and then silence. Sex moans.

I lay there for about an hour listening to my wife get fucked.

Finally someone came out. It was some naked guy I never saw before. He came and stood above me. I looked up at him in time to see liquid drip from the tip of his cock onto my face.

"You want some more? Come and get it!"

Then he went and sat in an easy chair on the other side of the room.

He spread his legs and started playing with his cock, first bouncing it, bouncing his balls, stroking it...it was a beautiful cock!

Just slightly above average in circumference, but still a size that would fit down my throat. About eight inches long. Veiny. still slick from Mary's juices.

"Come taste your wife."

My breathing became ragged...I broke out in a sweat...my heart was pounding in my ears...my mouth was watering...I had to have that cock in my mouth.

Gathering my strength, I made it to my knees and started shuffling as best as I could. About halfway I fell. I managed to right myself, and crawled anothe five feet before I fell again.

Once more I fell.

He was laughing at me now.

"C'mon, cumslut, you know you want it."

And I did.

Making it to my knees one last time, I made it the rest of the way.

He pointed his cock out to me, and I opened my mouth and felt the slickness of Mary's juices lubricate my mouth and throat as I swallowed his cock to the base in one shot.

"See, I told you he couldn't resist!"

I looked up to see Mary turning away shaking her head; Russell followed her back to the bedroom.

Unconcerned, I went back to work on my prize.

After worshipping that beautiful penis for a few minutes, the man stood up, pulling his cock from my mouth as he did.

"Please..." I begged.

"Patience, cocksucker! I want something a little more intense...lay on the couch."

He helped me up and I hopped to the couch. I fell on it on my back.

"Hang your head over the arm..."

I pushed my self up until I was looking at him upside down.He stood at the end and slowly inserted himself back into my mouth.

I was at his mercy with my hands still behind my back.

He shoved it in to the hilt, held it there until I started to panic, then pulled nearly all the way out.

He continued this for a while, then started picking up the pace.

Faster and faster he went... thrusting nearly into my stomach, then out again, over and over...faster and faster...gag reflex kicked in, my stomach was emptying itself between thrusts, vomit running down my face...suddenly he grunted and shoved it all the way in...with little moves he spurted his load into my esophagus...he slowed and held it there...i felt my air supply running short....I began to panic....I was feeling lightheaded...he pulled out and I drew in a long breath...almost disappointed that he didn't hold it there long enough to make me pass out.

"Good job, cocksucker"!

He left the room, and came back dressed.

He untied my legs, but not my hands.

"Follow me!" he said.

He led me out into Russell's garage.

"Get in." he said, opening the door.

"I'm naked!"

He held the door and pointed.

I sat.

We drove out into the night, me naked and covered in my own grossness.

We pulled up in the street in front of our house.

He walked around and opened the door.

"But I don't have a key!" I protested.

He dangled my key in front of me.

"Untie me, please?" I'll do whatever you ask..."

He gestured for me to get out of the car.

I did. He slammed the door, tossed my key in the grass, and got in the car and left.

I was left naked on my front lawn for all the world to see, looking for my key with my hands tied behind my back. I finally found it, and managed to get the front door open without being seen, as far as I know.

I went to my toolbox and found a pair of cutters. The rope wasn't thick, and I was able to cut it easily.

I had no phone, it was still at Russell's, as were my car keys, wallet, car.

Aside from walking, I had no way to contact or get to Mary.

I took a shower to wash all the crap off of me, then grabbed the bottle of whiskey and sat on the couch, thinking over the recent events. The more I thought, the hornier I got...I ended up getting drunk and masturbating until I erupted all over my belly.

After I came, I sat there wondering what life at work was going to be like, being the company cocksucker as I absentmindedly scooped up the cum and fed myself.

I finally dozed off, sucking on my cum-coated fingers...

I awoke around two in the morning.

I went and looked out front- no car in the driveway. The garage was empty as well.

Mary was alone at Russell's, and I was powerless to help her.

I thought of what was going on there, with the usual result. I knew I shouldn't be masturbating, so I went and laid down in bed, dreaming about my wife...and cocks.

I awoke Sunday morning to a still-empty house. I did the best I could to busy myself, but to no avail. I was worried. I had never done this to her before...even though it was forced upon me.

So I cleaned.

And cleaned...and cleaned.

The day dragged on and on.

I ate a quick dinner of frozen pizza, and took a shower. I decided I would go next door and see if the neighbor would help me find Mary.

He might do it if he thought he would get to screw her again.

I dried off and walked out of the shower to find my Mary fast asleep under the comforter.

At least she was home!

I checked to make sure the car was there, and the doors were locked.

As I headed back to the bedroom, I saw my keys, wallet and phone sitting on the kitchen table.

Well at least I got all my stuff back!

Even my wife!

I crawled into bed and snuggled up to her, spooning her.

She stirred, "Mmmm...hello cucky...miss me"?

"Yes, I was worried..."

"Russell takes good care of me...good-night, cucky..."

And we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning alone.

I went into panic mode, so I threw on my robe and rushed out into the kitchen.

"Morning, Cucky!"

" Good morning...I woke up, and you weren't there..."

"Awww, did ya miss me?"

"Yes..."

"I felt bad that they took you from me- I know how much you like to watch- so I woke up early and made you some coffee!"

"So...what happened, you know, after I left?"

"Not much, really. After Rico came back from dropping you off, everyone left with him. It was just the two of us after that."

"I don't like the idea of the two of you alone together without me..."

That didn't go over well...her anger flared:

"Well that's too bad! It's something you're just going to have to get used to! I don't believe you invited me to come watch you at...work...not that I'd care to see that disgusting crap. You're just going to have to accept sharing me!"

I must have looked puppy-dog hurt, because her face softened.

"Now you better be going, you have a busy day ahead of you. Here's your travel mug, and I made you a lunch that I know you'll love!"

"I love you Mary."

"Aww, my little cucky is so sweet!"

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, waved bye and walked back to the bedroom.

I grabbed my lunch and mug and headed to work.

When I arrived, I broke into a sweat, worried about what may happen. I decided I was going to look down at my feet and just walk quickly to my office. I wouldn't look at anyone, I wouldn't look up.

I took a deep breath, opened the door, and started walking.

I kept moving.

There were a few "mornings!" to which I replied the same, but there were whispers as well:

"Who knew?"

"Isn't he married?"

"A...what?!"

I just kept my head down and sped up my pace.

I finally made it to my office and closed the door.

I took a few minutes to calm down before I started.

I logged in to my computer and brought up my email.

There was the usual garbage, but two ominous emails caught my attention.

One was from Brad, my boss, who wanted to see me first thing.

The second was from the CEO, who called a meeting for this afternoon at one p.m.

The CEO doesn't often call meetings, and when he does, it's usually pretty important

But first things first-

I went to see Brad.

When I got to his office, his secretary ushered me in.

I think she locked the door as she closed it.

Brad still looked uncomfortable.

"What's up, Brad?"

Well, uhh, I was, umm, wondering how your first day went, you know in your new, uhh role.

"Dan and I had a nice lunch together, if that's what you mean."

"Ahh yes, well Dan said it went well. Listen, I know that you have this, uhh daily obligation, but, umm Charlie's role was a little more, involved than you may know"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, uhh, as the lunchtime cocksucker, uhh getting together with the shop guys is a daily obligation, but well, you will be called upon to be supportive to other parts of the organization on an as needed basis."

"So what exactly does that mean, Brad.

He pushed back from his desk.

It means you are on call to support anyone in this company whenever they need it."

And with that he stood.

He was naked from the waist down.

He had a smaller cock, although it was nice looking.

I guess I admired for too long.

"It's not going to suck itself!"

I walked over to where he stood and looked at him. He wouldn't look at me; he kept averting his gaze to anything but my face.

"Hurry up, faggot!" he said, fidgeting.

I dropped to my knees.

I reached up and grasped his cock, only to have my hand slapped away.

"Keep your faggot hands to yourself!"

It made me wonder why he even wanted me here... I went to work pleasuring him as best as I could with no hands.

He made no movements, made no sounds; you would have thought he wasn't even enjoying it, had it not been for the fact that his cock was as hard as a rock.

As I continued to use my mouth to milk his cock, I felt him twitch, then get very hard as if he were trying to repress his orgasm, until finally, as silent as he had been all along, I felt him spurting in my throat. I swallowed as best as I could, and then, at the very end, he pulled out and slung what was left on my face.

"Leave, faggot!"

"Now!" he said, when I didn't move fast enough.

I got up and quickly walked out of the room.

I was several steps down the hall before I remembered I still had come on me, and it was about that time that the payroll clerk came around the corner.

She looked at me and started to say 'Good Morning' when she realized what was on my face.

I mumbled 'morning' as I cast my face to the floor and picked up the pace.

Unfortunately, all that cum started moving down, and I felt it starting to drip. I held out my hand to catch it, and a big glob of it was mid-flight from my head to my hand when I ran into one of the secretaries, who saw the cum land in my hand.

To make matters worse, she was the wife of a neighbor. I'm sure I won't be hearing the end of that...

I ducked into the bathroom to clean up...I even had cum in my hair. I cleaned up the best I could, and went back to my office to try and get some work done. I only had a few hours before lunch, and then the meeting with the CEO.

The morning passed all to quickly, and before I knew it, it was my lunch time. I was running short on time, so I ate my lunch while I was working.

I opened my lunch container and took out the sandwich Mary had made me; it was ham and swiss on rye- my favorite!

I worked on the sandwich and my spread sheets at the same time.

As I munched, I realized that this was a great tasting sandwich, so I paused to open it to take a look...

I immediately sent her a text:

"so who's cum am i eating?"

"i honestly don't know. it was given to me to share with you. are you mad?"

I looked down at the tent in my pants.

"Apparently not", I replied.

": )"

I looked up at the clock.

Damn!

I was a minute late for my lunchtime meeting!

I grabbed my lunch and started walking quickly towards the shop.

I reached the breakroom, and the door was open about twelve inches.

I pushed the door open to see my second date sitting completely naked, his clothes piled neatly on the chair next to him. He was stroking his cock...

"You're late!" he scowled at me.

"I'm sorry, I had a meeting with Dan."

"Not my problem. No clothes!"

I disrobed. The concrete floor was hard and cold. I squatted between his legs.

"On your knees, cocksucker!"

I knelt on the concrete, the rough floor biting into my knees.

The pungent aroma of his crotch and Nate feet reached my nose, causing me to wretch a bit.

He lifted one foot and, pointing to the floor, commanded, "Hand!"

He then repeated the direction for the other foot/hand.

I was essentially trapped by his smelly feet.

"Suck!"

I started working on his cock, getting it nice and wet. It quickly grew hard, and that's when he grasped my head with both hands and shoved his cock into my esophagus and held it there.

I was okay for about twenty seconds, but having had no warning, I hadn't taken a deep breath before he shoved it in. Panic struck as I was running out of oxygen, and I began to flail about, but my hands were pinned to the floor and he had a death grip on my head. Everything started to go black as he laughed at me. He finally shoved my head back as a rush of air entered my lungs.

He was still laughing.

"The last cocksucker did better'n that, pussy! Guess I need to motivate ya! Now take a fucking deep breath!"

I inhaled as deep as I could, but I've never been any good at holding my breath.

He shoved his iron rod into my throat until my face was mashed against his groin. I felt like I could hold it a while if I could concentrate.

12