A Bottomless Valentines

Story Info
Husband starts a new Valentines tradition.
2.2k words
4.29
34.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrClues
DrClues
10 Followers

This Valentines Day I came up with a plan to make it a special night in for my wife and I. The day before I ordered flowers to be delivered to her at work - her favorites of six red roses, five pink, and one yellow rose - with a note that read, "You are invited to a bottomless Valentines night," and signed it. I just wanted to peak her curiousity.

I made sure my schedule was clear for the afternoon. Did some shopping, picked up the kids from school, fed them, and dropped them off at Grandmas for the night. I returned home and began setting the scene. In front of our fireplace I moved the couch back to have more room; vacuumed and tidied up. Then I laid out a thick, soft blanket we both love. Then laid out four pillows, set up wood in the fireplace, and headed up to get myself ready for her arrival home.

Kari arrives home like clockwork, so about 20 minutes before that time I head to the kitchen and start preparing dinner and treats for the evening. When I hear the garage door open, I quickly remove my pants and toss them in the next room and adjust my chef's apron. I pour two glasses of wine and go back to cutting salad and wait for her to come inside.

"Hey Babe, I'm home!" she calls as she enters.

"Hellooo, in the kitchen," I reply.

As she enters the kitchen with the flowers I sent she says, "So what is a bot...," her sentence trails off.

I am standing at the counter cutting lettuce in a sweater she gave me, a chef's apron, and nothing else. My bare ass just hanging out for the world to see.

"Oh, now I get it," as she puts the flowers on the island counter. I turn around to see that she looks a little embarrassed but has that sexy smile she gets. She comes over and reaches around to squeeze my ass as we kiss, "So what does a bottomless Valentines Day entail for us?"

"Dinner, wine, then chocolate and strawberries, and fire and fun," I reply, pointing to each. I had lit the fire before starting in the kitchen.

As I tell her the agenda she had moved her hands to my front under the apron. One hand on my penis, the other finding my balls. She stops when she cups my balls. "What's this?" She lifts the apron and bends to look. I have shaven my balls clean. "Is this part of the party?" She kneels down for a closer look.

"A small part," I tell her as she fondles my balls, lifting my penis out of her way.

"I like this new look," She says from under the apron. I feel her tongue on my right nut and then she sucks it into her mouth. She gives the other the same treatment while holding my hard-on up out of the way. I lean back against the counter, it feels so good. "And I can't forget about you," she says to my erection. She gives the tip a wet kiss, then slides her mouth down the whole length and back a couple of times. She says, "OK, I need to go get ready." She jumps up, kisses me hard and deep. She turns to go and grabs one wine glass and takes a big sip. She sets that one down and picks up the other and starts out of the room. "I think a bottomless Valentines is going to be a great thing." She winks at me over her shoulder and wiggles her butt at me, "Give me 20 - 25 minutes."

I'm left leaning against the counter with an erection and a smile. I think this will be great too.

We've been married for 13 years and our sex life is still great. The kids are 11 and 9 and I think she is even sexier after having them. We treat ourselves to nights together, usually having a dinner out, a bottle of wine or two, and some hot love making session. When Kari gets some wine in her, her inhibitions fall, not that she has that many with me.

I am plating the pasta when she comes back down. She is wearing a button down sweater that hangs just low enough to cover her crotch. Her dark curly hair still has the wet look, hanging down past her shoulders. She has the sweater unbuttoned low enough to show a nice amount of cleavage. I love this whole look.

She pulls a stool from the counter and throws her left leg over it. "Bottomless, huh?" she says as she pulls the bottom of her sweater up. I start smiling like a kid who just got a surprise puppy. She has shaved her pubs, leaving just a small mohawk above her clit.

I put the pasta down and slide my hands up her inner thighs, "Bottomless indeed." I really love this whole look. My right hand finds her crotch, her lips parted slightly. She must have had some fun already while getting ready. I run my finger up her slit to find her clit looking for attention. Circling it with my fingertip, I kiss her deep, our tongues meeting each other.

"I need to eat so I don't get sloppy drunk on this wine," Kari says, holding up her empty glass.

"But its so much fun when you get drunk," I reply as I fill her glass. She snickers at me and takes a sip.

We stand in the kitchen and eat, admiring out half naked bodies, casually chatting. During that time we both have another glass of wine, one bottle finished.

After finishing the meal, she tosses her leg over the stool again. "Now where were we?" she says while running her hand over her pussy, giving it a couple pats.

I willingly kneel down and take three long licks up over her slit, on the fourth I oush my tongue between her velvety lips. She pushes my head back and swings her leg over me and moves toward the living room where the fire is burning nicely and cozy blanket spread awaits, "Come this way, big boy." I grab my glass, the second wine bottle, and the strawberries and willingly follow.

She settles on the pillows, propping herself up against them, legs pulled up a bit, spread open and inviting me in. She opens another button on her sweater and pulls it open over her right breast. She squeezes her nipple and pulls on it to harden it. "What's the plan for the rest of the evening?" she asks.

I put everything down around the blanket. I lean over her and kiss her eager mouth, my hardening dick sliding over her pussy. I move my mouth to her exposed tit and suck and nibble on the hard nipple. "Dessert," I say. I reach up to the end table and bring down a small melting pot of chocolate I had started earlier. I dip my finger in the chocolate to make sure it isn't too hot. I run my chocolate covered finger around her nipple and then let her lick my finger clean while I use my mouth to clean her nipple.

I take a strawberry, dip it in the chocolate and feed it to Kari. "MMM, I love this," as she chews. I finish eating that one and dip a second and hold it to her mouth. She licks it with her tongue oh so seductively, then takes it in her mouth and sucks some more much in the same way she treated my balls earlier. While doing that she reaches down and guides my penis to her moist hole and I push the head in.

We kiss and our tongues dance with each other. I keep sliding the head of my dick in and out of her. "I want my dessert first," I say. I pull my dick away. I dip another strawberry and hand it to her and she eats it. I take a straw I have on the table and dip it in the chocolate. I taste it to check the temperature, the I drizzle the chocolate over her crotch and inner thighs. This elicits and Ooooo from Kari.

Taking a berry I move down here body and begin to lick her left inner thigh of the chocolate while rolling the berry in the chocolate in her little mohawk and on her clit that is peeking out. I lick some chocolate off the berry then slide it down her parted lips, coating it in chocolate and her sweet juices. I take a bite of the covered berry. I move my mouth to her right thigh and clean it of the chocolate. Our eyes meet and she nods approvingly. Her right hand massaging her exposed breast. I begin to lick her soft lips and her clit clean, pressing my tongue on her clit, running circles around it. She dips another strawberry and hands it to me. I slide it over her drooling pussy and resume to clean the chocolate mixed with her succulant juices. I eat the berry in one bite.

I wet my middle finger in my mouth and slide it into her hot, soaked hole and begin to fuck her with it at a steady pace. My tongue finds her clit again. I use it to circle and press on her clit, continuing to treat my mouth with her exquisite taste. Her hips begin to move with my rhythm. It takes but a minute for her to have a fire-burst of an orgasm on my finger and tongue.

"Oh boy," she exhales, "I want my dessert now." She pushes me down so she can have full access to my cock. I lift her leg over my head and position my face under her crotch. "Chocolate for me," she says as she dips her first two fingers in the hit chocolate and drizzles it over my balls and wipes a good amount on my shaft. She dips again and reached under her to layer some chocolate on her lips and even rubs some down to her asshole, while also dripping some on my face, "Some for you."

She leans forward and plunges her mouth on my penis, licking it clean, hard and fast. I start licking her underside which is over my face. I press my tongue flat and clean her lips of chocolate in one lick. I push my tongue into her pussy and savor the mingled tastes. I slide my tongue to her ass and circle it, cleaning away the chocolate. Her hole puckers about my tongue. Kari moans in response to my ministrations. She moves her mouth to my sac and begins to suck the chocolate off. I press my tongue into her her diliating ass and lick her clean.

I take the first two fingers on my right hand and easily slide them in to her eager pussy. With my mouth I suck on her clit again, every so often licking down around my fingers as to not waste her liquid. I press my third finger against her puckering ass and find little resistance to entering it. I wiggle my three fingers inside her, slightly twisting my hand, while my tongue envelops her clit.

"Oh God," she exhales. She moves her mouth back to feasting on my cock. Pistoning rapidly up and down while holding and squeezing it at the base.

I continue to fuck her with my fingers. I turn my tongue into a tornado, pressing down and circling her clit fast. I feel her muscles tighten on my fingers, her hips begin to flinch in spasms. She begins to moan loudly with my dick still in her mouth. She pulls off my cock as her orgasm explodes on my fingers and mouth, "Oh god, fuuuckk! Mmm mmm oooo oh!"

She falls off me to her side, holding my cock against her cheek, stroking it softly. "Well, that was wonderful!" she says.

"Hehe, glad you liked your dessert," I laugh.

"I haven't had my dessert yet. You haven't cum. Stick that thing in me and make a delivery." I move down between her legs, straddling the lower one. She stays on her side, pulls her upper leg up toward her stomach. She puts her hand on her thigh and lifts, opening herself to me and eagerly awaiting me to enter. I slide all the way in on one stroke.

"Oomm, this will be an express delivery," I groan.

I fuck her hard and fast. My hips driving fast in to her. She puts her hand on my chest to brace herself. She stares me in the eyes, "I want it. I want my bottomless Valentines present. Mmmm. Give it to me. Ahhh, I love you fucking me. Cum inside me. Give it to me now!"

"Arrh!" I blow my cum into her hot pussy. I push in deep and stop as she squeezes me tight with her muscles milking me dry.

I keep my dick inside her as I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her. "Special delivery," I say.

"I like my bottomless Valentines present," she replies.

DrClues
DrClues
10 Followers