A Bottoms Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Martin has dirty text and a phone call woth Carl.
6.4k words
4.74
13.8k
44

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,423 Followers

This takes off where part 1 ended. I would recommend reading that first for this to make sense.

PROLOGUE

Ever since giving Carl my number I only had my phone on silent. Not that Harriet would ever go through my messages but I knew I couldn't be too careful.

I was surprised and actually a little disappointed that he didn't text me at all the next day, he barely even spoke to me whilst at work. Wait, why am I disappointed? That's a good thing! Maybe it's over and I can forget that I cheated on my wife!

That evening, Harriet was packing her bags into her car to go and renew our Fisher account. It was a pretty big, regular client of ours so it was important we saw them face to face.

"No getting up to no good while I'm away." Harriet joked like she always does and kissed me cheek.

"No parties I promise." I joked back.

I closed the car door for her and waved her off before going back inside.

Well, place to myself.

Like I normally did when I was alone, I walked around in just my baggy boxers and got myself a beer to relax in front of the TV.

About ten minutes in a saw a flashing on my phone. Then as I picked it up, my stomach started to flutter.

Carl: Hey, I heard that Harriet has gone to meet the client about the Fisher account? Does that mean you're all alone?

Oh no.

CHAPTER I

I instantly sat up on the sofa and stared at my phone. My heart was beating a mile a minute and my hands trembled a little. Whether that was excitement or fear I didn't know.

Before I was able to think of a reply, Carl texted me again.

Carl: Unfortunately my parents are in, but I'm alone in my bedroom. Wanna see?

Again he didn't give me a chance to reply when a selfie he took appeared. It only had his face and shoulders on, clearly lay down on his bed, but I could see didn't have a shirt on. Which just brought back the memories of the other photos he had sent to me.

Plus, him telling me his parents are in just reminded me of how young he was. I can't believe I actually let an 18 year old boy make me cum.

Although I could feel my cock start to grow as I looked at him, I knew I needed to at least attempt to remain firm.

Martin: Carl, this is very inappropriate. I am married and your boss, you should not be sending me this stuff.

I watched the dots on the message and he typed.

Carl: Was it inappropriate when you had my hand around your big, hard cock and you let me make you cum? You seemed to enjoy that.

Fuck! How was I supposed to argue with that? I just had to try.

Martin: That shouldn't have happened, and it will not happen again.

I hated when I hit send because I knew deep down, if he were there, I would've let him do it again.

Carl: Oh sounds like I've been naughty, maybe I need a little punishment? ;)

Fuck sake, this kid is relentless!

Martin: That's not what I meant and you know it.

I knew I should just stop replying to him, put my phone down and just carry on watching TV, but I couldn't.

Carl: You're no fun... I know Harriet is out, and I'm all alone and thinking of your big, hard cock in my hands again.

My cock was indeed growing.

Carl: I know you liked it... you told me remember, right before you shot your hot load for me... Such a waste ;)

A waste? Oh god this kid!

Even as I knew it was wrong, I texted him back anyway.

Martin: This is wrong Carl, we shouldn't be discussing this.

Carl: If it's wrong, why did you cum so much for me? Are you hard right now?

I was, but I couldn't tell him that.

Martin: No I am not, and you shouldn't be asking me that.

Carl: Liar! I bet you are, I know I am.

Oh god, he's hard right now? I wonder what his cock looks like... wait, why am I wondering that?

Before I replied he sent me another photo, this time it was from his mouth down. I could just see his smile and the rest was his thin, pale, beautiful body. Annoyingly his bed covers blocked his waist down.

Then he sent me another text.

Carl: Now you show me you.

Martin: I shouldn't.

It was a strange feeling, I felt like I was a nervous kid in high school again. My stomach was fluttered and my cock was twitching.

Carl: Come on, pleeeasseee? You've seen so many of me... just one?

I don't know what it was that made me think that just one photo would be okay, maybe it was his sort of begging? But before I had a chance to change my mind I took a photo from my neck down, leaving just the tip of my boxers in it.

Martin: Happy?

Then I sent the photo.

His tick turned blue and I knew he had seen it, but he wasn't typing a reply. Suddenly I felt myself go very, very nervous.

Maybe I'm not in as good shape as I used to be? What if he doesn't like how I look, does that even matter? I'm married, for fuck sake!

I couldn't believe I was actually fretting about that, but then a text came back.

Carl: I LOVE your body!

A little smile appeared on my face and a wave of relief washed over me. It seemed with that, I wasn't as nervous texting him.

After all, my wife was out for the night and I probably would've watched porn as some point anyway.

So, I slid my hand into my boxers and started to reply.

Martin: Do you really?

Carl: Yeah, I can't believe how in shape you are. Most older guys I've been with had dad bods, but now you.

Weirdly though, I actually felt a little jealous.

Martin: Thanks...

Carl: Answer me honestly, are you hard right now?

My hand was slowly stroking my cock, nothing too much but just enough to keep me going.

Martin: Yes.

As soon as I sent it a shiver of pleasure went throughout my body.

Carl: Is that because of me?

What am I doing?

Martin: I think you know it is.

Carl: I do, I just like you saying it hehe.

Then another photo came and my mouth open wide, it was a selfie, showing Carl's entire body as he lay down except his free hand was covering his cock! Every other part of his thin, smooth body was on show though and I felt myself drooling. I even picked up the pace of stroking my cock.

Carl: You like?

Martin: I do... a lot.

Carl: Stoke your cock for me.

Martin: I've been doing that for a while now.

I couldn't believe I actually sent that, but fuck was I horny.

Carl: If only I was there to do it for you, would you like that? Feeling my hand around your cock again?

Oooh fuck! My body was starting to tremble with excitement.

Martin: I can't believe how good that felt. But yes, I would love it right now instead of my own hand.

Carl: I already told you, I know exactly what I'm doing.... Did you manage to clean up okay afterwards?

Martin: I'm learning that... no, I had to leave my boxers in the bathroom.

Carl: There is a lot more that I can show you ;) OMG! So you went all afternoon with no underwear on? That's so fucking hot!

Any nerves or worry I had were completely gone by that point, my lust had fully taken over.

Martin: Such as? It was uncomfortable I'll tell you that.

Carl: Well next time I can make sure we don't make a mess...

I knew I was playing a dangerous game by not telling him it's not going to happen again, but I couldn't stop myself.

Martin: And how is that?

Carl: Because I'll have my lips wrapped around your big, thick cock so you can cum directly into my mouth.

"Fuuck!" I actually moaned out when I read that.

Me and Harriet had a pretty good sex life, but she had never once swallowed my cum, she always just said she didn't like it. So picturing this sexy, young man taking my cum down his throat had me really going.

I was properly wanking my cock as I read it, clearly I was too distracted because Carl messaged me again.

Carl: Would you like that? To watch my soft lips bob up and down your big, hard cock until you cum in my mouth? I'd swallow it all down like a good boy for you.

"Fucking hell!" I moaned.

I had to pull my hand away from my cock because I knew I would've cum too quickly.

Martin: I would love that! If your handjobs are good I bet your blowjobs are even better!

I didn't even care about what I was saying to this young guy, I was too horny to care and he knew it.

Carl: You have no idea, you'll be begging for more once you've felt my lips around your big cock.... Daddy.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Martin: I nearly came then just thinking about it.

Carl: Good. What's your address? I can come over right now and show you what you're missing.

Shit, what do I do?

I looked at his message, then at my cock that was on the verge of erupting, god I'm so horny!

I knew Harriet wasn't going to be back for a couple of days, and I had already had a handjob from Carl.... But I couldn't. Something about going from a surprise handjob, to inviting him to our home to suck my dick just seemed like too big a jump. I already felt guilty from the handjob... well, obviously not guilty enough.

Martin: I can't... I'm sorry.

Sorry? Why am I sorry?!

I saw him read my message but he didn't type anything for a while.

Come on, I'm so close! Don't go silent on my now!

Finally a saw the dots appear.

Carl: Shame, maybe another older guy can help me out.

Fuck!

Martin: Wait!

Am I actually typing this?

Martin: I'm so close... can you wait and help me finish?

I felt so fucking stupid writing that, but any self restraint was gone.

Carl: I suppose I can help you out, but you'll owe me ;)

Before I could reply another message came through.

Carl: Would it help it I described to you how I would run my wet, warm tongue up and down the entire length of your shaft, take your balls into my mouth and massage them until you're moaning louder for me. And then I would wrap my lips around your cock and take your entire dick down my throat... deep throating you like your own, personal cock slut.

Oooooh fuck!

I continued to stroke myself faster as I read his message and replied.

Martin: I would love that! Watching you bob up and down on my cock, I want to watch you swallow my entire load like a good little boy.

Carl: Mmm yes Daddy, cum down your little boys throat. Or how about covering my slutty face in your thick cum? You can do ANYTHING you want to me... maybe you can fill my tight little asshole with your big fucking cock!

"Fuuuuuuuuuuccckkk!" I pretty much shouted out as I came just as hard as I did when Carl gave me that handjob.

I didn't even plan enough to get some tissue, instead I found myself cumming inside another pair of my boxers but it felt too fucking good to stop!

My hand kept stroking up and down as shot after shot of cum erupted from me. I was panting for air and moaning like crazy, I couldn't believe how good it actually felt!

Oh god... fuck that felt so good.

I carried on slowly stroking my cock, squeezing out every last drop when I saw another message come through.

Carl: I guess the pause means that you've cum?

As my orgasm started to die down, the realisation started to hit me.

What have I done? The things I said... how am I supposed to take them back now!

I really started to panic, knowing that I took it was too far with him. Then the guilt of it started to come to me, I had just sexted with an 18 year old guy less than an hour after my wife went away.

My right hand was covered in cum that I had to pull from my soaked boxers. I couldn't just ignore Carl, as badly as I wanted to. No, I had to find some way to smooth everything over without it getting out.

Martin: I should get cleaned up.

That should buy me some time.

Carl: That's twice I've made you cum now ;) I'm going out, got another guy to meet. I'll text you when I'm back if it's not too late x

Oh thank god.... But again I actually felt a little jealous.

I managed to clean myself up and put on a fresh pair of boxers before getting back to the sofa, in the exact same spot.

That escalated way too quickly.

I tried to think of how to play it, I had taken it way too far, not just cheating on Harriet wise but also in danger to the company. After that girl sued the company when one of the guys said something rude to her we can't have that happen again and get that reputation. I especially didn't want the reputation of trying to fuck 18 year old guys!

As the night went on my nerves didn't really die down, the only reason they stopped panicking me so much was because I started to wonder... Is Carl having sex with another man right now? Or maybe he's just giving a blowjob.

As much as I tried to stop thinking about that, it seemed to be the only thing to calm me down.

My first night alone wasn't the relaxing one I was hoping for. In fact it dragged very slowly and when I did eventually go to bed I was still wide awake. It was nearly midnight when my phone lit up.

I managed to read the message without opening it when I saw it was from Carl.

Carl: I just got back home, text me if you're up.

Safe to say, I did not text him back. Although I did want to know what he had been up to.

CHAPTER II

Driving into work the next day I was a nervous wreck! I actually thanked god when Carl wasn't at the door waiting for me like last time.

I very quickly got into my office before anyone arrived and had no intentions on leaving. I even planned to go out for lunch and use a bathroom somewhere else so I wouldn't risk getting trapped by Carl.

Yeah... I actually thought he trapped me, like I wasn't twice his size!

Midday came and no text or emails from Carl. I went out for lunch and he didn't even look up from his computer as I walked past.

Even as I spent an hour out for lunch I checked my phone, I could see he was online but he wasn't trying to talk to me anyway.

I went back to the office, once again he didn't look up as I walked past.

Why am I worrying, this is what I want.

Around 3pm there was a knock on my office door.

"Come in." I shouted.

When I saw Carl's pretty little face appear my heart fluttered.

I knew this was coming!

"Callum said I needed your signature on this invoice?" Carl said and held up a piece of paper.

"Erm, yeah, sure." I replied, what's he playing at?

He walked in, straight faced and placed the invoice down on my desk. I could barely take my eyes off of him.

I wonder if he got fucked by another man last night.

As I looked at him, his face didn't change at all. When I finally looked down at the piece of paper I realised it was actually an invoice that needed my signature.

Still a bit baffled, I gave it a look and then signed it and handed it back.

"Thanks." He said and flashed me a smile.

Carl then turned and headed to the door, I actually felt a little disappointed.

"Carl," I blurted out without even meaning to, he turned his head and gave me a confused look, "about... about last night."

My palms started to sweat and my stomach churned with nerves.

"Just text me tonight." He said with another cute smile and then left.

Once the door was shut I let out a deep breath, at least it seemed like he was calming it down around the office.

That evening when I got home I knew I had to text Carl, even if it was just to make sure he wasn't going to tell anyone about what had happened.

I swear that was all I was thinking about at the time...

I made myself something quick to eat and then sat down on the sofa before pulling up my messages with Carl. Reading his last few to me had my cock stirring already.

Martin: Carl, about last night. I hope you understand that it shouldn't have happened and I really hope that you haven't and you won't tell anyone. You can imagine how damaging this could be for my personal life and my business life. Martin.

I had hoped that I was serious but not too harsh with him.

It was only 10 minutes later when he replied.

Carl: No one is going to find out from me so don't worry about that... but that doesn't mean it's not going to happen again.

The start of his text filled me was confidence, then the second part turned me / worried me again.

Martin: I have already done too much, this needs to end now before anyone gets hurt. I don't want to lead you on either.

Carl: No one is going to get hurt, and don't worry about leading me on, I know exactly what you want ;) You told me last night.

Don't do it again, come on Martin, have some strength.

Martin: I shouldn't have said that to you, it isn't appropriate and you are so young, I'm sorry Carl.

Carl: I thought you liked how young I was? In fact I remember saying you wanted to watch me swallow your cum like a good little boy... I can be the best boy for you, trust me about that.

Fuck, he was right! Something about him just being 18 made this fucked up situation even more of a turn on for me!

Martin: Carl, this isn't right.

What I got in response was something that nearly made my heart stop.

It was Carl, on his hands and knees. His hands were holding his phone between his legs and he was in that position in front of a full length mirror. He was also completely naked, well except for what looked to be a jock strap.

Without thinking about it I tried to zoom in between his ass cheeks, I realised that I just wasn't able to work out his asshole. But he looked like he shaved his entire body, he was baby smooth.

God how I wish it was clear enough to see his little hole.

Even the arch in his back looked perfect. He looked like the definition of a porn star, except unlike any other porn star I watched he was 18 and male!

As I drooled over this photo, a message appeared from Carl and I realised it was a video.

I couldn't even stop myself if I wanted to. Clicking it, he was in the exact same position as the photo. Again, just unable to see his little asshole.

But then as one hand held the phone, I watched his other hand slap down against his curvy, beautiful ass. I even let out a moan as it jiggled slightly but then... then grabbed his cheek with his hand and pulled it apart.

Yes! Yes! Please!

But then the video stopped!! Just before I got to see his ass spread enough to see his fucking asshole!

I watched that few seconds clip over and over, listening to the slapping sound when he spanked himself. Fuck, I even started to imagine that was me behind him spanking him.

As I watched it on repeat, another text came through.

Carl: Still think this isn't right?

Martin: It's not right... but...

That was all I sent, I knew I shouldn't say anymore but at the same time, I didn't want to stop this.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,423 Followers
12