A Box Of Rocks, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not exactly true, Al. I think you could leave out the stinking part and be accurate."

She shrugged. "I stand corrected."

"If you don't want me for sex, what do you want?"

"A flunky, a gofer, if you like you can call yourself my assistant. I find it hard to believe, but Al says you got a degree and everything, almost like an adult. She also tells me your an entitled, narcisstic, gold digging bitch, and the best thing I can do is write you off and get somebody with brains."

"I am not a gold digger!"

"Well then, two out of three. You won't pull that shit with me, if you do I'll leave you wherever you happen to be standing. You work when I say, where I say, do what I say, and not argue about it. It won't be a nine to five, you'll be on call 24/7. I was paying my old assistant a little more than two grand a week, but until you can prove yourself you'll be getting a grand, and half of it will go to repay me. It's not that bad of a deal if you look at it objectively, you can live here and that will save you the cost of an apartment. You'll have to run erramds for me so I'll supply transportation. What do you say?"

Free car, living in a mansion, and not having to pay diddly for bills? Hell yeah, sign my ass up!

I thought maybe I could squeeze him for a few more bucks so I pretended to hesitate. He just shrugged and turned to Al. "It would seem she's not as smart as you gave her credit for. I'll call my lawyer and..."

"Wait! I'll take it!"

"Too late now, sweetcheeks. The offer is off the table."

"Please!"

He looked at Al, and she just rolled her eyes and sighed. Mason turned, rubbing his goatee and grinning. "Nine a week. You quit before you pay me back and very unpleasant things will happen."

"I won't, I promise."

"Al tells me your promises are worth about as much as a politicians' oath of honor. Whatever. I'm bringing in a cleaning service tomorrow to straighten up the pigpen, but in the meantime you need to do as much as you can. I'll be adding the cleaning bill to your debt. You made the mess, so you get to pay for the cleanup. The man is coming after noon to fix my hot tub, so watch out for him as well. Let's hope the damage is repairable."

"What will you be doing?"

"That doesn't matter. I may sit and have a beer while I watch everyone. Now, shoo. Get to work!"

Fuckin' asshole! Arrogant son of a BITCH! Who does he think he is? Then it hit me. He was Mason Fucking Eldridge. He could afford to be arrogant, and I couldn't afford to bitch about it. I spent the rest of the day wondering how I never noticed before what slobs my friends were. Then again, they weren't really friends. They were just party buddies, as long as they weren't paying for the party.

Al came by just as she was leaving. "This is the very last time you'll hear this phrase pass my lips as far as you're concerned. DON'T FUCK THIS UP! This is it, the last stand and you're Custer. You screw up and Mason will toss you out so fast your head will spin. I think this might be good for you. You've finally put yourself in a situation you can't charm or fuck your way out of. The man is a hardass, honey, a perfectionist in the studio, and he doesn't tolerate unprofessional people or slackers. Personally, I give it two weeks. Prove me wrong!"

I grumbled to myself for three hours as I picked up trash, vacuumed floors, and mopped bathrooms. I looked at the huge hole in the hottub and wondered what had caused it, then checked the bar/gameroom and nearly threw up. Seems somebody had lost lunch in there, and it was a big meal. I gagged and dry heaved, but I managed to clean it up.

By now it was dinnertime and really good smells were wafting through the house. I followed the scent to the kitchen, to see Mason sitting at the bar, eating an enormous steak. He grinned when I asked if there was one for me. "Nope. I think there may be some balogna in the fridge, and maybe some cheese. Knock yourself out."

He laughed at the expression on my face and told me to check the oven. A steak every bit the size of his, along with a baked potato that had to weigh two pounds were warming, so I got out a plate and utensils, looking for something to drink, finding water, tea, milk, and lemonade. "Got any beer?"

"Your asshole buddies drank it all, down to draining the keg. No alcohol for you. The lemonade is really good."

He was almost done when I wandered in and stood just as I was sitting. "Since I cooked, you get to clean. Make sure the kitchen is spotless before you go to bed."

I almost choked on my steak because of how pissed I was. He just gave me that lopsisded grin he was famous for. "Good night, Bitch. I'll see you in the morning."

I almost didn't enjoy the steak, my mood was so bad. Bitch? I could show him bitch! Then reason kicked in and reminded me of why I was in this situation.

Chapter 4.

Fuck, how much worse could it get? The cleaning service arrived early and spent the whole day. It was a crew of five and it seemed I was always in range of a disapproving stare. The bill was twelve hundred, that got added to my debt.

When the guy to fix the hot tub came by, I almost fainted. The damage was so severe it would have cost more to repair it than replace it, and when he told Mason I shrank back from the glare. Then he grinned and ordered a new one, even bigger than the one he had. He didn't make me pay for the whole thing, just the price of the old one, but it was still almost ten grand. It had been a very nice tub.

The old one could hold eight, but the new one held twelve, and had an option that made it into a resistance pool.

His pool table was a high end model from Italy, and they pulled the old felt off and replaced it. Another two grand. It looked like I was going to be his bitch for a while. Then the landscapers came out to repair the grooves my friends had cut in the yard. He hadn't told me how much that would be.

By Friday I was exhausted. Mason paid me in cash, four fifty after the deduction, and gave me a printout of how much more I owed. I'd be working for him at least a year just to pay him back.

"I won't need you for anything tomorrow, if you want to make plans. One thing though, if you party, and hook up, DO NOT bring them here. If you do I'll throw you both out. Understand?"

He gave me a four year old Mustang to drive. It had belonged to his wife, and she wouldn't be needing it anymore. I loved it, but it got shit for gas mileage, so I tried to bundle trips. He'd sent me to the music store twice, the dry cleaners, and gave me a grocery list. He also gave me a debit card, with limits. "You can buy stuff for yourself, but when the statement comes you pay me back, or it goes on the tab."

He also told me that if I drank and drove, I'd lose it.

After the cleaning crew left, He made it clear I had to do light housework, so I usually spent about three hours a day dusting and vacuuming. He'd watch me and grinned. "Maybe I need to get you some French maid outfits," he said. "It wouldn't make anything neater but it would be a lot of fun to see you in them."

He was still laughing when he walked out of the room, so I stopped screaming at him.

A few weeks later I decided to stress test the new hot tub. I hadn't seen Mason all day, so he had to be off somewhere. Sometimes I wouldn't see him for a couple of days, then he'd appear, usually sneaking up on me and screaming out "HI HONEY! I'M HOME!", then laugh his ass off as I freaked.

It was surprising to see him in the tub. He had a home gym, with about every piece of machinery a commercial operation would have. I used it myself from time to time, if I knew he wasn't around. He had the tub in resistance mode, swimming into the strong current with an overhand stroke. I watched him for about ten minutes before he switched it off, noticing me.

"Hi, Bitch."

I ignored him as he got out of the hot tub, before blushing to my roots. He was naked, and not the least self conscious about it. I eyed his junk pretty hard while he dried his hair, keeping a bland face when he looked up. Then I noticed the scars. One ran from under his scalp and down the back of his neck. There were two jagged streaks on his back, and deep scars on both legs. He noticed where I was looking.

"Yeah, the 'lucky to walk away' expression should have me as the poster boy. It took almost nine months of surgeries and even more months of rehab before I looked and felt even remotely human."

"You're a lot tougher than you seem."

"It's easy to be tough when you don't have any other options. You learn to live with pain on a daily basis, and take meds just so you can rest. Once I got over that, the rest was easy."

He lay down on a lounger, pulling on sunglasses. I decided to needle him a little. "Nice junk."

He grinned and tipped up the glasses. "Nice tits, from what I can see of them. We're here all alone, you know, you could just go topless."

He expected me to screech and blush, and I just undid my top and tossed it. His smile got wider. "I was right. Nice tits."

"Fuck you. Don't even think about helping me with the lotion."

I lay there for a little before I got restless, then I thought I'd tease him for a while. Getting up, I stretched a lot, shoving my boobs out, before turning around and bending over slightly, letting have a view of my exceptional ass, barely covered in my tiny thong. Hearing nothing, no laugh, no lewd comment, I turned and stared.

He was asleep! Shit! I hope his dick burns! Instead of getting into the hot tub, I did a belly flop into the pool, splashing cool water all over him. Mason came straight up off the lounger, sunglasses flying, only to see me floating on my back, my tits sticking out of the water. "Sorry," I grinned. "Didn't think I'd make a splash."

He stared at me for a minute before breaking out in a grin. "I think, Bitch, that you make a splash in everything you do. Play as much as you want. Call for some food about seven, Italian. Get enough for three, I have a guest coming over."

Chapter 5

By now I knew which restaurants he favored and what dishes he liked best, so ordering wasn't much of a task. The front door opened just before the food arrived, and Al walked in, grinning.

"I see you're still his bitch."

"Like I have much of a choice? It'll be nine months before my debt is paid, and I'm outta here."

She grinned. "Move out of a rent free mansion where you can enjoy all the perks the lifestyle offers, from what I see for doing very little work, find a job and an apartment you can afford? Pay bills again, worry about the rent and the power, save up for a car, get stuck in a nine to five job you'll probably hate? Yeah, I can see the attraction. By all means, baby, be your own person."

It galled me no end, but she had a point. I got used to the luxurious house, the hot tub, the hotter car, the pool, and everything that went with my situation. Still, the thought of being anybody's bitch, even in a nonsexual way, irritated me no end.

"You'll see!"

"I imagine I will."

The discussion got shelved by the arrival of the food, and while I got out the dinnerware, Alison went to fetch Mason. He was in his 'music room', a large space that held a grand piano, a few guitars and small amps, a few keyboards, and a drum set. The room was soundproofed, so I had no idea what he was doing when the door was shut. He was very clear in his instructions concerning his sanctum. If the door is closed, stay away. "Unless the house is on fire, or any other life threatening shit happens, leave me alone. Understand?"

I did. Al banged on the door bold as brass, yelling. "Food's here! Get your ass out here or I'm gonna eat it all!"

The door flew open and he swept her up in a big hug, giving her a twirl before putting her down. She gave him a big kiss and was holding his hand when they walked into the dining room. Had I missed something? They noticed my look but said nothing, focusing on the food. Alison had a seafood pasta dish, Mason had something that looked like lasange but wasn't, and I'd opted for a small, loaded pizza. The place was famed for it's deep dish pies. He let me have a slice of his once, and it became my go to when it was Italian night.

There was very little talking as we enjoyed our meal, then he and Al stood, walking to his music room. Just before he shut the door he grinned. "That's all for tonight, Bitch. Sleep well."

I could hear Al laughing as he closed the door and I was instantly in a bad mood. What were they doing in there? What was with the kiss? Al never told me she was friends with one of the most popular musicians in the last decade, or even hinted they might have a relationship. I stood at the door fuming for a second. Then stomped off. I just wished he could have heard me clomping down the hall.

A couple of hours later I was still awake, tossing and turning. It was an impulse decision, but I jumped out of bed and creeped from my room to his music room, and put my ear to the door. Nothing. Not a damn thing. What the hell were they doing in there at two in the morning? My imagination was running wild as I walked back to my bedroom. What did he see in her? Anybody could see that even though she was an attractive woman, I was twice as hot.

I crawled out of bed at nine thirty, bleary eyed from lack of sleep. It didn't help my attitude any that they were in the kitchen, fixing breakfast together, and that she was wearing one of his band tee shirts, and as far as I could tell, nothing else.

She grinned when she saw me. "Hi, Sasha. Sleep well? I didn't, Mase kept me up most of the night and I'm exhausted. Where do you get the energy, honey?"

His smile was as wild as hers. "Let's try and recall the night. It seems like you were the one so hyped up you wouldn't let go. I think me finally falling asleep on the piano stool clued you in. Wanna do it some more?"

"Damn right I do, but after I get some food in me. I think I'm getting in the hot tub for awhile. I'm not as flexible as I used to be."

"I'll join you. But first, food!"

Whatever they were doing, and my imagination was running wild, must have depleted their energy levels tremendously. The omelettes looked as high as the stack of pancakes. They prepared enough for me, and though I wanted to refuse and flounce out, I was hungry as well. When we finally finished, Mason stood and grinned.

"Be a doll, Bitch, and clean up the kitchen. Remember to get the drycleaning this morning, and the yard service will be here any minute, so make sure and pay them, all right? We'll be back in the music room by the time you get back, so order Chinese tonight. See you later."

I fumed as I cleaned up, listening to the lawn service mow the grass and weedeat, then trim the hedges. I gave the leader the card and he thanked me. "See you next week, Mrs. Eldridge."

"I'm not...sure I'll be here next week when you come. If not, a check will be in the mailbox. Have a good weekend." I was grinning as I got into the Mustang. Let him think I was the queen of the manor.

I didn't go out the first weekend I started working for Mason, but by the second week I was climbing the walls and had a little expendable income, so I went out with the girls. I drove the Mustang and they made a fuss over it, but I made it clear there would be no drinking, smoking, or anything else in the vehicle.

Darla snickered. "What the hell! Sash, has this man got you dickwhipped?"

My reply shocked them. "I wish. It would make things a lot easier. As it is now, he treats me like furniture. I barely register in his thoughts."

"Bring out the big guns, baby."

"I tried. I think he's seen my tits more than any man I've ever been around, and it seems to not bother him at all. Too bad, he likes to be naked and I'm here to tell you, he's hung like a mule. Know what I mean?"

Arika grinned as the laughter died down. "Can't say I do, hon. I'm not really versed in mule dicks, but I hope you mean he's huge. I'll google it when I get home, or when I get sober. You need to step up your game, maybe get him hooked. He's got more money than Ft. Knox, according to fan magazines and Forbes. It seem like I read he'd probably hit the top fifty in music stars next year. That would mean he's worth over a thirty million. Think about that, baby. Would it be so hard to be the trophy wife of a multimillionaire who just happens to have a large cock? The sacrifices we're sometimes forced to endure for love."

We hit the club, and I danced my ass off. The men were lined up at our table almost before we sat down. Marika and Jel were married so they danced, ground a little, but left them when the song ended. The rest of us were fair game, we were all good looking, so we were a very busy table. For the first time in my memory I turned down drinks, vowing to Uber the next time I went out.

We danced in a group, grinding against each other, occasionally giving glimpses of a thong or two, and erections sprang up in all directions. One fine young man got a little insistent. He was pretty, and judging by the dances we had pretty well equipped, but he seemed to be a little too insistent, and the later it got the more annoying he became.

When I finally told him he had no chance at all, he got bitchy. "Come on, baby. We'll go to my condo, maybe fuck on the patio while we look over the lake. I live on the top floor so no one could see us. It's probably more luxurious than anything you've ever seen."

My laugh pissed him off. "Really? I guess that makes it all right then, you being rich and all. Just so you know, I live in a nine bedroom mansion on a large acreage. Ther driveway and landscaping, the pool, the hot tub, probably cost more than your whole building. Plus, the man I live with has a little over thirty million. You're at best a hundred thousandaire, so as hard as it is, I think I'll pass."

The girls were grinning or outright laughing, and that really pissed him off. He grabbed my arm and I just grinned. Then he let out a little moan as Arika, who was sitting to his left, jammed a four inch heel into his crotch. Hard. He moaned and slowly slid off his seat, as the rest of the girls showed him their fancy footwear. Bet he'd have some interesting bruises tomorrow.

The bouncers showed up and helped him into his seat, telling him to stay there until we left. We all bought him a round as a parting gift, to ease the pain.

Jen had hooked up and left fairly early, so it was just Jelly ( Darla's nickname, she never told any of us how she got it), Arika, and me. Jelly was starving so we stopped at an all night breakfast place, and gorged on high calorie, high cholesterol food we'd regret the next time we stepped on a set of scales, and talked.

"So how is the famous and infamous Mason Eldreidge in real life? Got any bad habits?"

"He's insufferably overbearing, opinionated, stubborn, and set in his ways, for a start."

Arika laughed. "It sounds like every husband to have ever breathed air."

Jelly giggled along. "Work on him honey. You may not be able to lead a horse to water, but I've never met a woman yet who couldn't lead a man to pussy. You're gorgeous, not too slow, so come up with a plan. We got your back."

I drifted home, almost sober and alone, for the first time in recent memory. Mason was up when I came in, carrying my heels in one hand and my bra in the other. It displayed my charms perfectly, but wasn't comfortable after about two hours. In the past, that was never a problem.

He was in the party room/bar, sipping a draft while soft jazz played. The tune sounded familiar somehow, but I couldn't place it. He held up his mug in salute. "Home already? I didn't expect to see you until late tomorrow evening. Nightcap?"

Her grinned when I came in, looking at my bra and shoes. I grinned back. "It really makes the girls stand tall, but damned uncomfortable."