A Boy, a Daddy and two Tuxedos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, his hands on either side of Thomas' waist, Mr Matthews whispered "get ready boy..."

Suddenly there was the bottle of poppers beneath Thomas' nose and he took a deep pull through his left nostril. Before it could take effect, Mr Matthews switched it to the right and Thomas repeated the process, breathing in deeply and holding it for as long as possible.

Closing his eyes, Thomas let the poppers take effect as his muscles relaxed and his mind swam with all the sleazy thoughts and things he was about to do. Here he was, a young and small dandy boy, still drunk but dressed to perfection about to be fucked by a much older, much larger hairy man in a dark and dangerous construction site! He'd never been more excited and he'd never let himself be so completely subservient.

Finally, he felt it. The cold wet gel of the lube gave way to the hard bulge of Mr Matthews' big, fat daddy cock pushing in. Thomas let out another moan as inch by inch of the bigger man slid right in, until finally Thomas felt Mr Matthews' his big balls resting against the boy's ass cheeks.

"You like that, boy?" Mr Matthews purred, deep tenor voice husky with pleasure.

Back arching with pleasure, Thomas groaned a "yes sir" through the ball gag as Mr Matthews slid out, and then thrust back in, a little harder this time.

"Louder, boy."

"Yes sir" through the ball gag. Another thrust, this one rough.

"Beg for it."

Thomas squealed a barely muffled "YES SIR" as Mr Matthews shoved himself in, this time with enough force to rattle the whole workbench.

A moan from Thomas, his brain swimming with chemical lust from the poppers. "Yes sir, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES!" he kept squealing through the ball gag.

His cufflinks clinked against the chains of the handcuffs as he tried to brace his body against the horny old brute ramming himself in and out, in and out, harder and faster, rattling the workbench, then causing tools to clatter to the floor. Thomas' knees wobbled with the strain. Sweat started to dissolve his cologne, lusty animal sweat gathering in his pits, under his silk braces, causing the stiff formal shirt to cling to his back, his perfectly coiffed hair falling out of place, sheer socked heels slipping out of his glossy velvet-lined opera pumps in between each of Mr Matthews' thrusts.

Purring and growling, Mr Matthews finally reached over mid-thrust to the right handcuff, the one binding Thomas to the vice on the work bench. Undoing the lock—a few thrusts into his boy to work off his frustration at the keys—Mr Matthews unfastened one of the cuffs, then shoved a pile of tools onto the floor, clearing a space.

"Turn over and lay down on the bench, boy. I want to see your face and your cock."

Thomas groaned out a "yes sir" as he got up on the table, thinking about how hot it was to catch a glimpse of Mr Matthews' gleaming opera pumps on the cluttered concrete floor. The shoes hardly covered tops of Mr Matthews large, hairy, sheer socked feet, so dainty and delicate compared to the rough surroundings.

Young Thomas barely had time to wonder what twisted plan Mr Matthews had in his perverted mind—so dapper and perfectly composed in his tuxedo, but seething with lust for his young boy underneath. Cuffing Thomas' right wrist again, Mr Matthews put the chain of the handcuffs through the vice, then clamped the vice all the way down, pinning both of Thomas' wrists to one end of the work bench, leaving the younger man lying on his back, helpless, his exposed, torn panties at just the right height for Mr Matthews to thrust himself back in.

Mr Matthews ripped the hole in Thomas' panties even wider to make room for his girth, fumbling with the fly of Thomas' tuxedo trousers—his meaty, hairy paws quivering as the formally dressed daddy grew more frustrated, more impatient to pleasure himself. Thomas watched as the hairy man wrestled the zipper down, sweat glazing his forehead, bowtie twisted just a little off kilter, tuxedo jacket flapping open, belly straining the studs of his elegant formal shirt, blots of sweat soaking through. Finally he got Thomas' fly open, exposing the younger man's cock, rock hard, the obscene erect shaft already popping halfway out of the inadequate confines of those kinky lace and satin panties. Mr Matthews made quick work of the femme underwear, ripping the lace right down the front, stroking Thomas' cock with one hand, and cupping the younger man's balls with the other.

"You like that, boy?"

"Mmm mhm, sthr," was the closest Thomas could get to "yes sir." He bit the ball gag, squealing in pleasure, writhing in the silken confines of his tux.

Squeezing and working another gob of lube onto his swollen cock, Mr Matthews cracked a grin, stroking his head between Thomas' exposed cheeks—the boy squealing once more with pleasure, feeling the cool gel as Mr Matthews let himself slide right in.

Once again, Mr Matthews, presented Thomas with the bottle of poppers and the boy inhaled deeply. Four hits this time, and his mind erupted with unrestrained pleasure.

His cock buried to the hilt, Mr Matthews grabbed the satin lapels of the young boy's tuxedo jacket and began thrusting away powerfully. His fingers left big smears of lube, staining the immaculate garment. Thomas' eyes rolled back in his head, his mouth fell open and he moaned perpetually, transfixed by both indescribable pleasure and his master's powerful cock.

At some point, Mr Matthews grabbed a hold of the boy's legs, swinging them up and over his broad shoulders so that he could hold Thomas by the sheer socked ankles and fuck him deeper.

"You dandy little slut! Take this big daddy dick, TAKE IT" roared Mr Matthews.

Thomas cock bounced wildly to the rhythm of his master's thrusts, flinging ropes of pre cum up his chest - some landing on his satin bow tie. Clenching his thoroughly fucked sphincter muscle down on the cock inside him, Thomas saw Mr Matthews' eyes widen with appreciation. His thrusts were getting more frenzied and needful now, his moans more savage and short.

"You want this daddy cum don't you, boy? You want sir's hot load in your pussy?"

"PLEASE SIR! Please breed me!" With Thomas' ankles sprawled over Mr Matthews' heaving shoulders, Thomas couldn't keep his opera pumps on anymore. They started to slip off Thomas' sheer socked heels. "I want your hot cum inside me! Make me your little tuxedo cum slut for ever daddy!" Squealed the boy.

"Here it comes boy!"

In a mad crescendo of intense fucking, Mr Matthews roared "You are DADDY'S DANDY LITTLE SLUT" and thrust hard, his load erupted from his cock and flooded the young boy's canal with thick white seed. Thomas could feel it gushing inside of him, filling him with the warm daddy essence he craved.

As if in answer, Thomas's own cock began spurting thick loads up his chest, onto his face and bow tie and coating his satin lapels for good measure. In the wild fuck, one of Thomas' shiny opera pumps had slipped from his foot, clattering to the sawdust-littered floor, revealing his sheer socked leg. The other shoe was dangling from his curled up toes barely still on.

Not done with his mighty orgasm yet, Mr Matthews pulled his cock from the boy's ass with a wet plop, and shot two more ropes of cum onto his boy's chest. It mingled with Thomas' cum on the satin lapels.

Leaning forward, he scooped up several dollops of the warm semen and smeared it onto the boy's bow tie for good measure. Unlocking the handcuffs and pulling the boy shakily to his feet, Mr Matthews stepped back and admired his work. Thomas was a cum-soaked mess! His beautiful tuxedo was pristine no more. As Thomas bent down to pick up his lost opera pump, a heavy drop of cum fell from his bow tie and onto the ground.

As the madness subsided and order was restored, Mr Matthews helped Thomas get dressed.

"Thank you sir," said Thomas, trying to slip his sheer-socked feet back into his opera pumps, almost losing his balance. "That was easily the hottest sex of my life."

"No, thank you boy. You can keep the tux, but you might want to get it dry cleaned before you wear it again... and soon at that. I'm taking you to the opera next weekend, and you're going to suck this big daddy cock in our private booth!"

As they started to walk back towards the car, Thomas yawned contentedly and felt a growing tinge in his cock. He couldn't wait until next week!

12