A Boy, a Girl, and a Man Pt. 01

Story Info
Teen boy gets hired to act in a touring pro wrestling show.
4.7k words
4.3
8.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke gets a summer job. Loosely based on a true story.

(all characters mentioned are of age)

Luke had just graduated high school, and was planning to take a gap year before entering college. He was looking for a job over the summer, in order to fund his ability to travel. He had been an athlete in HS, as well as an actor in the school play. When he saw an opening for a gig that wanted applicants with theater experience, he decided to give it a go.

When Luke showed up for an audition, the waiting room was full of other hopefuls, but Luke's eyes were drawn to one that stood out: a girl, who looked to be about two years older than him. She had long, shiny blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes, which would've been intimidating if not for her soft looking cheeks, lips and nose. He found himself staring at her. She locked eyes with him, and before Luke could avert his eyes in embarrassment, she smiled at him, with a twinkle in her eye. Luke wanted to approach her, but he did not have the confidence, especially with all these people around.

A few minutes later, a woman opened the door and called Luke's name in for his audition. It seemed pretty standard. He acted out lines and scenarios that they gave him, and he thought he had done well. He was caught a bit off-guard when they asked him to strip down to his underwear. He thought about it, and realized that the only previous auditions he had done were for school, and in showbusiness, an actor's body was important to the role, so he obliged. Luke was above average in height, and seemed strong for his weight, although because he was young, he was quite skinny, and mostly hairless. His White skin was smooth and his muscles were tight, and he had longish light brown hair in a "flow" hairstyle.

In addition to the woman who had called him in, there was another woman and a man at a table, giving Luke directives and writing down notes. When he removed his clothes, their eyes seemed drawn to his long legs that were now visible. The man asked Luke to turn around. When he did so, he overheard the man at the table whisper to his colleagues, "Nice, perky ass. I think we've found our boy." Luke was embarrassed by this remark, but also a bit turned on. What was this role anyway?

This wasn't the first time a man had said that about Luke, once he had been catcalled in the city by a worker when he was walking by a warehouse. This experience enlightened Luke to the fact that he actually enjoyed this type of attention. This revelation informed many a fantasy in the years since that day, but he had never had any sexual experiences outside of his daydreams.

Once Luke put his clothes back on, one of the women running the audition called him to the side, handed him a script, and started informing him about what the role would entail. As she briefed him, the other woman went to fetch the next auditionee. "Daisy?" she called into the waiting room. It was the blonde that Luke had noticed earlier. Quickly, Luke realized that, just like him, they may ask the girl to strip down. He started trying to ask the woman he was speaking to every question he could think of, in order to prolong the conversation so that he would be in the room when Daisy would be asked to disrobe. The woman informed him that the role was part of a touring show, a staged pro wrestling production, a la WWE. She said that they had been leaning into the sex appeal of the show, because the producers found that many of their fans had bought tickets in order to see the beautiful ring girls, as well as the powerful bodies of the men wrestling. She said that they were holding auditions to hire 2 new ring girls, because both of the previous ring girls had become pregnant and were on maternity leave. Luke briefly thought to himself that it was a weird coincidence, both ring girls becoming pregnant at the same time, but he thought nothing more of it, because the next thing the woman said was,

"We decided this time, we would make one of the 'ring girls' a boy, in order to appeal to our audience that watches for the sex appeal of the women AND men in the show. We have a few more auditions to watch, but I expect that you will get the part."

Luke started to think about it. The money offered to him was quite good, and because it was a touring show, it would fulfill his desire to travel during his gap year. Besides, he missed being a performer, and it would be nice, now that he was more grown up, to perform in something a bit more *adult*. He started skimming through the script he was handed. Normally, "ring girls" just walk around the ring holding up the Round numbers, while dressed in something skimpy. They are little more than eye candy. But as he read the script, he was realizing in this particular show that his role was much more than that. Him and his partner would be some of the main supporting actors, interacting mostly with the main villain and the main hero, whose names were Marcus and Apollo.

He was snapped out of his focus on the script when the moment came that he had been waiting for; he watched Daisy slip out of her knit sweater and knee-length skirt. Her hair fell down to her back as she tossed her sweater to the side. She was quite slim, with small but pronounced breasts held up by a plain black bra. Her hips and butt were also thin, but were round in contrast to her flat, narrow stomach. Her panties had a small bow on them, right below her belly button, so as to signify that she was a present. It certainly was a gift to witness this, Luke thought to himself.

Luke was quickly escorted out of the room when the woman noticed him watching Daisy's audition. He was given a rehearsal date and a contract, and sent on his way.

He barely had time to think about what he was getting into, as rehearsal was the next morning.

The man who ran his audition greeted Luke at the door of the rehearsal, and introduced himself as the Director, "but you can call me Max." "This will be a good opportunity for you to meet your fellow cast members, and get a feel for the performance. Right this way."

Luke walked into the studio, and the first thing he noticed was that Daisy was present, presumably because she got the other one of the two openings. She, like the rest of the cast members, was wearing just a hoodie and sweatpants provided by the production. Despite this modest outfit, she was still stunning, and Luke was surprised to see that none of the other cast members, all men, were trying to talk to her. She was sitting alone until Max called her over to introduce her to Luke. He found himself getting butterflies in anticipation, but her cheerful nature cut the tension as she smiled and said "I remember you from yesterday." Max told them that they would be doing everything together, as they were partners in their roles on the show. "Just don't get pregnant, you two," Max said as he walked away from them. Luke and Daisy laughed, because obviously Luke would not get pregnant, but both were reminded of the weird coincidence of the previous ring girls both getting pregnant.

As Luke scanned the room, he started to feel out of place. Although him and Daisy were both relatively tall, they seemed small in proportion to all the wrestlers around them. He realized that, although he thought of himself as an athletic man, he felt more comfortable next to Daisy, as they were more similar in stature compared to the intimidating, forceful physiques of the wrestlers, which Luke and Daisy noticed even through the hoodies. Luke knew that in the real show, when they were all in costume, he would see a lot more skin. For now, everyone was cozy, covered, and going through the motions.

Max brought everyone together to begin the rehearsal. Luke was curious to figure out which of the wrestlers were Marcus and Apollo, the ones that he would be interacting with most in the script, especially Apollo. The rehearsal commenced without Luke learning anyone's name, so he would have to learn on the fly. In the first half of the show, his only responsibility was circling the ring in between rounds, holding up a number, and to "stand nearby looking cute". Daisy was to do all of this together with him. After a few choreographed "fights" and dialogue, the announcer declared the start of "The Headlining event, a heavyweight bout between Marcus, the defending champion, and Apollo, the challenger!"

Luke's eyes perked up, as he would finally see the lead actors. Both of them could barely fit into the hoodies they were given, for different reasons. Apollo's shoulders, arms and chest were bulging through the fabric, and his face was chiseled, especially at the cheekbones and jawline. He was a tall, darkskinned Black man, and between his perfect skin, clean 'waves' haircut, and seemingly golden, smoldering eyes, he certainly looked the part of the valiant protagonist that he was cast to play. Marcus, on the other hand, was not pretty in the face. He wasn't *entirely* ugly, but he was presumably cast as the villain because he looked mean and rugged. He was actually even bigger than Apollo, but he was much rounder, and less cut. The script directed Marcus to pull a stunt at the beginning of the fight in which he grabs the 'ring girls' to hand to his team. Apollo saves them, vanquishes Marcus, and is crowned champion. Afterwards, there are some more light-hearted scenes in which Apollo teaches Luke and Daisy how to defend themselves, and they practice on some of Marcus's teammates.

Throughout all this, there were a few moments where there is intimate physical contact between Apollo and Luke/Daisy. Apollo seemed a bit disinterested when rehearsing these parts, maybe because he had done this act so many times before. Afterwards, Luke and Daisy remarked on this to each other. "The script was so fiery, I expected those moments to be hot as well, but Apollo just didn't care!" Daisy said, sounding a bit disappointed. Luke agreed, and said "He probably just thinks rehearsal is boring, I'm sure he turns it on for the show. He is the star, after all." "Well, I guess I'll see you at the show on Saturday then, Luke. It was nice meeting you!" Daisy walked away. "God, is she beautiful," Luke thought to himself. "She's probably not attracted to the submissive position I've been placed in this production, but still, she's very warm to me. Maybe she's just being nice."

That weekend, when Luke entered the costume room to get ready for the show, he finally got a feel for what his new job really was. All of the other cast members were already dressed, although it seemed that "getting dressed" for this production entailed a lot more "undressing" than "dressing". His eyes immediately went to Daisy, who was dressed in a skimpy white bikini. She had even more skin showing than when Luke saw her strip at the audition. She didn't seem like the type of girl who would be comfortable in such a thing, but she really owned it. The costume designer walked up to Luke and said, "Here, put these on" handing him a pair of shorts and some underwear (panties?). Luke asked her if there was a top for him to put on, "No, that's it," she replied. Luke went behind a curtain to change, and check himself out in the mirror. His shorts were so short that a good portion of his cheeks were poking out. He realized that this is why he was given panties, if he were still wearing his boxers they would be hanging out below the shorts. His shorts were black, slightly high-waisted, with white lining that accented the curve of his ass. Although he would've felt more comfortable having something on top, even if it were a crop top, he had to admit to himself that the costume designer picked a very flattering garment for him.

Once the show finally started, Luke and Daisy did their first walk around the ring, holding a "ROUND 1" sign high above their heads. Luke put a little more arch in his back, a little more sway in his hips, and a little more delicate with his steps, in order to look the part. The announcer addressed the crowd, "Give it up for the eye candy, Luke and Daisy!" The crowd was not huge, but neither was the venue, so it was packed to the brim with a few hundred people. Many of them were whistling and catcalling and cheering as Luke and Daisy circled the ring, and Luke wondered how much of it was just for Daisy. She was a bombshell, after all, but Luke hoped that some of the adoration was for him. When the first "fight" began, Luke and Daisy stood outside the ring, as they were told to do. This gave Luke a chance to scan the crowd. He noticed that some of the audience members were not even watching the fight, but were fixated on Luke and his body. Some more were ogling Daisy, but most of the spectators were focused on the choreography and dialogue occurring inside the ring. Between each round, Daisy and Luke would do another circle around the ring with their signs. This was clearly some fans' favorite part of the show. As the rounds went on, they began to grow more comfortable, winking at fans and embracing their sexy, alluring nature.

This cycle continued for a while, until one moment when Luke looked over at Daisy and saw that her jaw had dropped. Quickly he turned his head to see that Apollo had entered the ring, to a resounding applause from the audience. Apollo, like Luke, was wearing only a tiny pair of tight black shorts, although this had a VERY different aesthetic function. This was the first time they had seen Apollo's body, and it was a sight to behold. He looked like the ideal of a Greek God, carved out of obsidian. His chest, shoulder, and abdominal muscles rippled under his chocolate skin, glistening under the lights because he had been oiled for the show. His V-shaped physique, along with his V-line by his hips, served almost as an arrow pointing toward his crotch area, which boasted a remarkable bulge that made Luke wonder if Apollo had stuffed something down there to make it look bigger. Luke looked over at Daisy, who was utterly captivated by the sight, she could not look away. The surprised-desire look on her face made Luke feel a way that he hadn't quite felt before. The part of him that wanted Daisy for himself was jealous and hurt, but something within him found the whole situation unbelievably hot. He really couldn't blame Daisy for being so enamored, as Luke himself admittedly was turned on by Apollo's display of power.

Luke and Daisy were so hypnotized that they almost forgot their responsibilities, they scrambled to get on stage with their signs to signal the beginning of Round 1. This was where their role became much more involved, as Marcus grabbed both of them, one in each arm, with his forearms around their waists. Marcus also had a powerful physique, he looked almost like a very hairy sumo wrestler. This all fit his intended aura of "mean ogre". The crowd booed when Marcus snatched Luke and Daisy, but Luke was just thinking about how light and limp he felt, how easily Marcus swept them off of their feet with just one hand.

Marcus was taking in the jeers of the ridiculing crowd, as he held them and smiled menacingly at Apollo, as if to say "What are you going to do about it?"

Apollo stepped up in front of Marcus, and outstretched his hands to Daisy and Luke. While still in Marcus' arms, Daisy and Luke each grabbed one of Apollo's hands. As soon as they locked fingers, Apollo in one motion delivered a front kick to Marcus' chest that knocked him onto his back, and pulled Luke and Daisy out of Marcus' grip as he fell to the ground.

Daisy and Luke fell, sprawled out on their knees and butts at Apollo's feet. They each wrapped their arms around one of Apollo's firm, powerful thighs, as he stood tall over his downed opponent. Max had told Luke and Daisy in rehearsal to emphasize their fear of Marcus, and their desperate need to take refuge in the safety of Apollo's protection, as they each embraced one of his legs, quivering from the trauma of nearly being "abducted".

Apollo once again reached out a hand to each of them, pried them off of his legs, picked them up off the ground, and said his line into his microphone: "Go wait over there, I'll handle this." By this time, Marcus had begun to get off the ground, and Luke and Daisy hurried away, holding each other for comfort as they watched the rest of the duel unfold. The rest of the fight was scripted well; there was one moment when Apollo looked as if he was finished, Marcus stood over him triumphantly. Apollo swept his leg out while lying on his back, and the crowd erupted. After this, Apollo, energized by the crowd, made quick work of Marcus, and finished the fight with a flurry of hits that left Marcus a sleeping hump on the ground.

When the roar of the crowd died down, Apollo walked over to Daisy and Luke, and said "You guys really should learn how to defend yourselves. I won't always be here to save you. C'mon, I'll show you a few things." He motioned for Daisy to come closer to him, and said, "Let's go, hit me with your best shot."

Daisy stood bewildered for a second, acting unsure if Apollo was serious. Then, when she lunged gingerly at him, he grabbed her by the torso and took her down, swiftly and gently putting Daisy on her back, her long blonde hair flopping behind her onto the canvas as she fell back, her legs flailing up in the air. Apollo pinned both of her wrists into the mat, with a firm grip.

He was on top of her in what looked like the combat version of the missionary position. A few in the crowd whistled. Apollo seemed much more engaged than he did in the rehearsal, either because he takes the real show more seriously than practice, or because Daisy was much more appealing to him in her thin white bikini than her sweatpants. For one reason or another, Apollo had a focus in his eyes that Daisy felt looking deep into her soul. Luke didn't realize it yet, but it was at this moment that Daisy realized how the last two ring girls ended up pregnant.

From his position on top of Daisy, Apollo recited his next lines into the microphone. "You're far too predictable. I could see that coming from a mile away."

"C'mon, get up, I'll show you a better way." They both got up again, and Apollo guided Daisy through a new technique. "If you just come at me, it's easy for me to stop because I can see what you're doing. You need to fool me. I want you to feint to the left, and then take me down on the right."

"Okay," Daisy said softly. It was the first word she had said into her earpiece microphone.

Daisy did what she had been instructed to do, faking an attack on the left. Apollo pretended to be fooled, lunging to defend against the feint, as Daisy gracefully sidestepped to the other side of him and attempted to take him down. Apollo was far too strong to be taken down by someone as light as Daisy, but Apollo voluntarily fell and allowed Daisy to pin him down. She mounted him, straddling his lower abdomen. Her hands pressed against his firm, bulging chest, nearly slipping off due to the wet texture caused by his sweat and oil. This was her first chance to feel him with her bare hands, and she was thoroughly enjoying it. Apollo was dripping in sweat from his fight. Her pussy tingled when Daisy pressed it up on top of Apollo's firm abs. She slid herself up and down the tiniest bit to extract the most possible pleasure from this position.

The White fabric of Daisy's little bikini bottoms was soaked through due to a combination of her sitting on top of Apollo's ab sweat, and the release of her own arousal fluids. She was getting extremely wet from the sensation of sitting on (and rubbing against) his chiseled stomach.

Daisy realized she was lingering a bit too long in her position, and snapped out of it.

They both got up from the ground, and Apollo said to her, "That's exactly how you do it." He then looked over at Luke. "Were you paying attention to that, Luke? You definitely need some practice, you were getting manhandled like you were Daisy!"

12