A Bridge To Far

Story Info
Was her fantasy a bridge to far?
4.2k words
2.05
19.1k
11
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texdom
Texdom
56 Followers

Let me ask you a few questions? Can you love someone so much that no matter what they ask you feel compelled to let them have it? Can you be strong and a wimp at the same time? Would you humiliate yourself for the one you love? How far is to far? Can anyone answer those questions but you for you?

So here are my answers; Yes, I believe you can, yes, don't know yet but maybe I have reached that point, and no.

I met Lisa in high school, we dated, we fell in love, we married and started careers that while not white collar, have led to advancements where we are both mid-level managers without college degrees. This is probably as far as we will go. We have purchased a home we love and is big enough to grow into when we decide to have kids. Neither of us have close family still living, so mainly it is just us two. There are occasions where we see a cousin or two once or twice a year, but nothing worth writing about. By the way, my name is Steve and I work at the local University.

One of the perks of working where I do is getting a free membership for me and Lisa at the Rec Center. I do not know about other rec centers across the country, but ours has basketball, volleyball and handball courts, a weight room and indoor track just to mention a few of the things. It is also the real start of my story. Lisa has become very amorous after our work outs. I mean as soon as we were done, and home she was on fire and ready to fuck. This was not our making love seasons; it was all out fucking. I could not figure out what was causing this at first. Then I started watching her and noticed her paying a lot of attention to a group of young black students who would hit the weight room then move to the basketball courts. She did not approach or flirt with any of them but watched slyly from afar.

One night after fucking each other half to death I decided I was going to find out what was going on in her mind. I have always been straight forward, and we have always been able to talk about anything, so I figured what the fuck.

"Lisa, what has gotten you so sexed up lately?"

"I don't know, I just can't get enough."

"Really?"

"Yes really!"

"You sure it is not those hot sweaty black basketball players at the Rec Center?"

Lisa turned red in an instant! Her blush went all the way from her face to her breast.

"I guess that is part of it." She shyly answered.

"What is the rest of it?"

"I can't tell you."

"Lisa, we have always been honest with each other, don't stop that now. It could cause major problems for us."

"What I say will hurt us!"

"What you don't say could hurt us worse."

Lisa lay silent for a bit and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I drew her close and she hugged me tight. "Danny, oh God, this is so hard." She started sniffling again.

"Take your time baby. I am here for you and with you and this is the only place I ever want to be."

"Danny, I have a fantasy. I want to share it with you, but most of all I really think I want to make it a reality."

"Okay, fantasies are good, but realities are real. Let's start with the fantasy first baby. Then we will see if the reality is something we can work on."

"It starts off we are at the Rec Center and there is a group of them playing ball, really just horsing around. As we are getting ready to leave, I walk out onto the court and hand one of them a slip of paper with our address on it. I told him if he and his friends could make it to the house in the next two hours, we would have some drinks, get to know each other and then they could spend the rest of the night rocking my world with great sex. I also tell him you will be there to make sure we have refreshments and grilled burgers when everyone gets hungry."

Lisa then moves her leg across my body and feels my hard cock. "Oh, you like this fantasy huh."

"Well, it seems pretty hot if I say so myself. Please keep going."

"As we head home, I tell you we have five guest that could be at the house shortly and what I have planned. We get home, and I shower then dress in my tight spandex shorts, no panties and then my pink tank top and no bra. You set the grill up, get the alcohol and mixers out then you go shower. When you come down from your shower you are greeted by my five black guest all of which are still dressed as they were at the gym. My nipples are hard and clearly visible to all along with a small damp spot that has started developing in the crotch of my shorts."

I roll us over so Lisa is on her back and I start kissing my way down her body. She tries to stop me knowing she is still full of my cum. "Danny, you left something in there earlier, you don't want to do that. "

"Just consider it recycling and keep telling me your fantasy." I then proceed to slowly lick her and drink my cum out of her as she continues.

"Soon you are making everyone drinks and I start going around kissing each guest welcoming them to our home. When I make it back to the first one for another kiss, I reach down and grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head and off, leaving it on the floor. This time, along with a kiss, my tits get groped and my nipples sucked by each man. As they are manhandling me, I am grabbing each by the crotch and feel what each of them have to offer. Next, I move towards the first man again and stop and slide my shorts down. I am standing naked before five naked men and I don't even really know their names. This time as I step up to each man for a kiss I raise one leg and wrap around their leg or ass depending on how tall they are. Each one is kissing my lips, sucking my tits and fingering my pussy. I cum on each of their hands. Then I tell them to get a fresh drink and let's head to the bedroom."

I put my lips around her clit and suck and flick my tongue at the same time. I have already drank all my cum from her I could get. After Lisa cums on my tongue, I move up and slide my hard cock into her and bottom out in one stroke.

"Finish your story, and I am going to slow fuck you until you get to the end 'I hope' (ran through my mind) and we will both cum at the end."

"After you freshened their drinks, we all head to the bedroom with you brining up the rear. I lay on the bed and start rubbing my pussy as they all undress. Soon you are the only one with clothes on. I look at the five black cocks and point to the one I want first. I wiggle my finger at him, and he climbs on the bed with me. You shout "Stop" and we all look at you. You walk over to the nightstand, pull out the box of condoms we have there and tell everyone they must use one as I might get pregnant. I tell you "No Danny, they don't because that is what I want." Your look is one of bewilderment, but you step back. They each take me at least times and each one of them only cum in my pussy. After the first round, after what you did today, I think I would ask you to clean me out with your tongue then ask you to go start the burgers. Their second and third rounds of cum would stay in me the rest of the day. "

I had to slow down as she talked about this. "Is there much more baby, I am about to drop a load of cum in your pussy, but I want to wait."

"Here let me finish with this baby, as I am close also. After my guest leave, I tell you, you can't fuck me until after I have my period in two weeks, but it never comes. I miss my period and take a EPT which comes back positive. The next part is I have a swollen belly and we know it is a half black baby. Then I am holding our beautiful daughter who has caramel skin, a combination of mine and her sperm donor. I know your parents and mine, along with co-workers and friends will ask about her color and we will have to come up with an answer, but I want to have this black man's baby even if I don't know which one it is, but oh Danny, I want to do this, but not just once Danny. I want at least three of these parties and three babies from a different black man each time."

This last bit she says as she screams and we both climax together.

Weeks turned into months of us having sex and Lisa telling me her fantasy. Each time was a little different. Each time was a little more graphic. The length and width of their cocks. The taste of their sperm, watching me clean her out, them cheering me on, or snickering at the white boy eating their man juice. The sex of the baby changed; the group of guys changed. Each time we rehashed this fantasy, we had some of the best sex ever.

The weather started getting warmer, so less and less people were in the gym, but I always noticed the same group of eight black guys at the courts. One day I went over and talked to one of them who was on the side getting a drink of water. Lisa had just gone into the room with the stair-masters and treadmills, so I was not worried about her seeing me talk to these guys. It took about 30 minutes for us to finish our conversation and I went and found Lisa. When it was time to go, I waved at the guy I had been conversing with and he nodded back.

We got home and Lisa headed for the shower. I laid out her some clothes and told her to dress in only what was on the bed, I was running to the store and would shower when I got back. I got to the store, bought charcoal, hamburger fixings, beer and drink mixers and headed back home. I parked in the garage, put the things away in the kitchen and walked into the living room where Lisa was. She looked gorgeous in her gray spandex shorts, camel toe in full sight and her pink tank top. Her nipples were shining.

"Are we going to play on my fantasy? This is taking it a little further, but I love it."

"Wait until I get out of the shower and you will see." I said as I headed up the stairs. Once out of the shower, I quickly dressed and the picked up my cell phone, typed a text that said "Go" and hit send. Now to wait a few minutes. The doorbell rang and my heart started pounding in my chest. Had I really done this. Would it upset Lisa, could I handle what was about to happen? I stepped out of the bedroom and started down the stairs as Lisa reached the bottom of the stairs to climb up.

"Oh no you don't. Go answer the door."

"I can't answer it like this." She said as she motioned with her hands down her body.

"Lisa, trust me! Go open the door!"

Her eyes got big, her jaw dropped, and she started blushing. "Tell me you didn't."

"Go open the door Lisa. Oh, and Lisa. I love you."

Now Lisa turned towards the door and I could see as she reached for the door her hands were shaking. I waited on the stairs as Lisa opened the door and eight large black college students walked in. Each one took her by both hands, looked her up and down, turned her around and then when they were facing each other they each told her how fine she looked, not necessarily using those words. Lisa was blushing as deep a red as I had ever seen her. Once all the guys were in, I came on down the stairs and shut the door. I grabbed Lisa by the arm and guided her into the living room where they guys were standing in a relaxed circle. Lisa and I were in the center.

"Guys, I have beer, whisky, rum, vodka and mixers. What would you all like?" I was told five beers and three rum and cokes.

As I started to move to make them, I again grabbed Lisa who was just standing there looking around the room blushing and not being able to say anything it seemed, by the arm and started walking her to one of the guests. I whispered in her ear "Remember your fantasy, kisses, then no shirt, and then naked. Go slow because I want to watch."

Lisa turned and looked at me and I leaned in and kissed her. Then I handed her off to the first guy who took her in his arms and gave her a very passionate kiss. After his kiss, he guided her to the next guy and so it started. I was back with the drinks by the time Lisa made it around the circle. When she got back in front of the first guy she stopped again. I moved behind her and whispered in her ear again "No shirt."

As if in a trance, she took her shirt off and dropped into the floor. The man in front of her pulled her to him, grasped her breast and kissed her again. This time kneading her tits and then dropped his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth. Then he released her, and she started around the circle again. This too was repeated eight times. As guy number eight released his grip and Lisa turned, I could see the crotch of her shorts were soaked, it was not just a little stain as she had thought it would be.

"Lisa, look at your shorts. I guess you didn't think you would enjoy it that much." Everyone looked and Lisa again blushed.

Lisa looked at me and smiled. "I guess I didn't but let's do this right." With that she pulled her shorts down and off. She then walked up to number one and proceeded to wrap her leg just like in her fantasy. She did get off at least three times as she made it around the circle.

"Okay guys, my husband set this up, so I could live out my fantasy, so I am going to lay some ground rules down." A few groaned. "Don't worry guys you are not going to have any complaints at all I don't think."

"Danny, how far are we going?"

"As far as you want baby. I am willing to go all the way."

Lisa squealed and ran over giving me the hottest kiss she ever had.

"Okay men, here are my rules. Every one of you gets to fuck me and you get me bareback. Once all eight of you fuck me in front of my husband, he is going to clean me out. Then he is going to leave the room, fix us something to eat and you all get to go again. After we eat, there will be a third session. I will NOT be cleaning my pussy again until in the morning. With any luck at all, I will be having one of your babies soon, but you will not know it, nor will you have any future contact with us or the child. Any questions?"

"I got one, do we get all your holes baby?" one of the eight asked.

"No, I will suck your cocks, to get you hard or clean you after you cum, but I want all your cum in my pussy, and my ass belongs to my husband. Now if that does not set well with you, then you can leave, but this is the only chance you are going to get at this." Lisa answered as she put her legs together, popped her hip sideways and raised her arms over her head.

Nobody left so I said: "I'll get everyone fresh drinks and meet you in the bedroom."

"Okay guys, follow this ass" Lisa then slapped her ass and turned to head up stairs "to my room and get ready to fuck my brains out." They followed her up stairs each talking about what they were going to do to her.

The guys had just all finished getting undressed when I got up to the room with the drinks. Lisa was in the center of the bed leaning back on her elbows, one knee bent up looking around to see which one of these guys was going to be her first BBC. These guys all had cocks that were about the same size as mine or bigger. One I swear had to be 11 inches long and big around as an Ultra beer can. She picked the guy who was about my size and said come one up as she spread her legs for him. He crawled up over the foot of the bed and stared at her bald pussy for a second before moving on up and rubbing his cock head over her lower lips to get himself moist. Then Lisa lay back and he penetrated her pussy with his black cock. Slowly at first, then Lisa wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him in and told him to fuck her hard. He started pistoning in and out of her and she climaxed twice before this young man came inside of her. She unwrapped and as he climbed off, she said next. This went on and on as all eight guys put their loads into her.

The guy with the biggest cock was last. As he climbed on the bed, he told her she was ready for him now and would know what it was liked to get fucked when he was done. He lined up and in one great push she was all the way inside her. She came from this push and continued to cum over and over as he fucked her. Once he was done, she had to catch her breath. Then she looked at me and said: "It's clean up time baby." I climbed between her legs and started eating their combined cum from my sexy wife, and yes some of the guys cheered me on, some called me a faggot, some laughed, but they all watched. I brought my wife to two more orgasms before she pushed me away.

"You can watch half of them fuck me again baby, but then you need to go fix us some food. I am sure we will all work up an appetite. "

I watched as they did fuck her and watched her have more orgasms in a day then probably her whole life. She was delirious by the time the fourth guy had fucked her again and I went down to start the grill and hamburgers. I had to put the patties in a pan of water on the stove to keep them warm and from drying out for about an hour after I was done cooking them. That is when the guys came down. I took a bottle of water and went to check on Lisa. She was still delirious and saying repeatedly for someone to fuck her. I sat on the bed, picked up her shoulders and rested her head on my thigh. I gave her sips of water until she calmed down some. Once she knew who and where she was, I helped her downstairs still naked to get her something to eat.

Once everyone was finished, instead of going back upstairs, Lisa walked over to one of the men and dropped between his legs. She took his cock in her mouth and started working it until he got hard. She then straddled him and impaled herself on his cock. Of course, this was who I referred to as big cock. She fucked him for just a few minutes before she came and had to stop and rest, she was so tired, even if she was so damn horny. He took care of that though, he slid off the chair he had been in and placed Lisa on the floor. He then pounded her until he came. They all fucked her one last time as I watched from my perch at the bar right there in the living room. Not only was our bed covered in cum, but now so was our living room carpet. When the last one was done, Lisa had rolled onto her side and slept on the floor. I covered her with a blanket and then helped the guys out the door.

Once the guys were gone, I carried Lisa upstairs and put her in the bed. I had changed the sheets and put a new mattress cover on, so we were not sleeping on a wet spot except what was going to drip from her. The next morning Lisa woke me with gentle kisses on my face and lips. Once awake she told me "I would ask if that was a dream except for how sore I am and how much cum flowed out of me."

"How much do you remember?"

"I remember the introductions and then getting fucked. I can't tell you how many times or in what order, but I can tell you I was fucked."

"Yes, you were. Was it as good as your fantasy?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"In my fantasy I remember every detail. Yesterday I remembered bits and pieces."

"Well maybe next time."

"What makes you think I want to do it again?"

"You told me you want three or so kids like that."

"Well, that is true, but I think we should just stick with three or four guys at the most next time."

"We can do that. So, when is your next period supposed to be here?"

"Three weeks."

"It sure is a long time for me to stay away from your pussy."

"Who said you are staying away. There is oral to be had by both of us, and there is still my ass for you to fuck."

"But you have always said no to anal."

"But I had never been gangbanged before either, plus you heard me tell those guys my ass was yours."

"True but I thought that was just talk. So, when you want to try that?"

"I think next weekend. I am awful sore."

"I bet you are. But you know something we didn't do yesterday?"

"What is that?"

"We never got the names of the guys who fucked you. Sure, I heard a Darrell or Jamal here and there, but never any names to know who was who."

We both laughed at that.

In case you are wondering, I did get to fuck my wife's ass several times over the next three weeks. We also pleased each other orally during that time. Then in the fourth week I came home to an excited wife. I asked her what had her so excited and she pulled out the EPT with a blue line on it. Her belly did swell, and we are now the proud parents of that beautiful caramel skin colored daughter we named Cindy. My parents called me a loser, but they got over it and love their grandbaby as do Lisa's parents. As for friends and co-workers, fuck 'em it is none of their business.

Texdom
Texdom
56 Followers
12