A Brief 'Bus Station' Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need any more of an invitation?"

'Hell no!' I jump up, shrug off the coat, snatch up the condoms, and unzip myself.

"Come here." She orders and reaches back to grasp my cock. "Nice." She squeezes it and pulls the foreskin back and forth a few times while I struggle with the packet of condoms. I tear one open, she lets go and watches as I slip it on.

"Do I need lube?"

"Not hardly. Mind you, if you do a good job I might let you find out what you missed out on with your ex."

"Really?" I ask rather stupidly.

"Maybe." She wriggles her bum at me to remind me of my current task.

As I line up behind her, I think what a bizarre rollercoaster night this has been. I'm standing in front of a plate glass window, overlooking the street, about to fuck a complete stranger. She guides me in then braces herself against the back of the chairs as I push all the way in.

"God that's good." She sighs and I feel her vagina tighten and twitch around me.

I set up a slow steady rhythm; I'm enjoying the feeling too much to rush it. A police car screams past with siren wailing and blue lights flashing. I freeze in place.

"Don't stop now lover. Just don't speak." The car rushes past without stopping. As I pick up the pace I feel her fingers rubbing her clit.

That's fine by me, I'm not sure how long I'm going to last. The condensation on the windows offers little protection from the prying eyes of passers-by, but this simply adds to the excitement.

Gripping her hips I start pounding her harder and she's gyrating underneath me, grunting gutturally as she nears her peak. I'm not one to hog the orgasm, so I ease off as she shudders through hers.

"I need a quick break," she says and I stop, feeling a little disappointed. She twists her head around to look at me. "Want to get that lube?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I think you earned that reward. Just follow my lead."

I feel foolish as I rush across the room, my condom covered cock bobbing up and down, as I snatch up my coat and hunt for the lube. Never having done this before I reckon some is good, and more is better. She nods at my preparation.

"Pull my cheeks apart and I'll guide you in. Just apply a little pressure and wait for it to open up. Don't try to jab it in, ok?" I nod, unable to trust my voice.

As the head presses against her sphincter, it seems there is no way it's going to fit. Then I feel it loosening and it starts to open up. Worried I'm pressing too hard, I ease off but she pushes back. Suddenly the tip is inside and it feels like a thick rubber band snapping over the head and gripping below the glans.

"OK, just hang on there a moment, I need to get used to it."

"We can stop if you want?" I beg her silently, not to.

"No! Just give me a minute. This is the tricky bit." After a moment she pushes against me and I return the pressure until my dick slips in half way.

It's incredibly hot and tight, unlike anything else I've ever felt. Pulling back part way, then pushing forward, this time most of my cock goes inside.

"Oh god! That's it. That's the good bit." Now we're truly fucking. I'm doing it; I'm fucking her up the arse. I'm fucking a stranger in public. I can feel a tingle in my balls and I know I won't be much longer. She starts rubbing her clit rapidly.

Just then my bus pulls up outside. The door opens and a couple of people jump off and hurry away. The bored driver is staring blankly through his windscreen. Amazingly we don't stop fucking.

"Shit! That's my bus." I pant.

"Seriously? You're going to stop now?" She exclaims pushing back harder.

In reply, I put my all into fucking her, pulling her upright. Her hands move to the glass for support as I pull up her t-shirt and grasp her breasts. She moans and leans forward resting her elbows and forearms on the window.

The change in angle allows for a slightly deeper penetration and that seems enough to trigger us both off. I tense and start to pump cum into the condom. She gasps and shudders, cumming again herself.

Perhaps a minute later, I take in my surroundings again. Her arms have cleared a patch on the glass and we can see the driver looking at us and tapping his watch.

"Shit!" we exclaim together. I pull out and she tugs her shirt and skirt down.

She grabs her leather jacket and runs outside and jumps onto the bus. I yank off the condom, tucking myself away, I grab my coat and jump on the bus, passing my bus pass over the scanner.

"Lucky bastard!" The driver mutters under his breath and I cannot disagree. I also cannot get the stupid grin off my face.

I'm tempted to follow her, call out, and at least ask for her name. But somehow I realise that's the magic for her. The anonymous sex in a public place.

I know I've just been used for sex and I don't care. It's half an hour into my birthday and I've already had amazing sex, including the elusive anal with a beautiful woman.

Some things are better left a mystery.

12