A Brief History

Story Info
A potted history of me.
4.9k words
4.64
11.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

Title:A Brief History

by Wkd_Macey©

A Potted History of Me.

First submitted: 05-Feb-2018

First Update:18-Jul-2018

Second Update: July-2022

Third Update: Sept-2022

Preamble

Hi, and thank you for choosing to read my history. I hope you will enjoy it.

If you choose to read one of my proper stories, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. If I may - I usually like to suggest one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of course Sexual Content (because -- isn't that why we are all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria if you prefer.

******************

Tags: Personal History.

******************

Words: 4,920

******************

Opening Narrative

This is not so much a story, but more a background account of how I came to join this site. If it ever achieves a 'Hot' rating, then there is something seriously wrong with the 'Lit' scoring system -- lol ;)

You may not find it of interest. If you're looking for sexual content, you certainly won't find any here, so probably best to leave now. Yet so many members have asked me about my history, I felt it might be easier to be able to simply reply with a link to this 'story' :)

I plan to update this from time to time, as new points of interest occur (to me).

I hope you find it interesting :) If not, well, at least I warned you -- lol ;)

******************

Hiya :)

Thanks for looking at my story.

In case you're wondering, this is exactly that;my story.

If you've read any of my other stories, some of this may sound familiar, but this account includes a lot more of my pre- and post-pubescent history than the other stories cover.

Until I was almost twelve my mam and I lived as a normal family together with my real father in Ireland. I was sent to anall girls Catholic school, and although I'm not in any way, shape or form apracticing Catholic, my mam always tried to ensure that I had a very strict Catholic upbringing.

At school I was always the smallest in my class, but it wasn't until later that we learned, that this was due to a genetic defect on my father's side, called Isolated Growth Hormone Deficiency - IGHD (Dad was also quite a small man), which caused my growth to slow significantly when I was about twelve. I haven't really grown much since then, but otherwise, I'm a perfectly normal, perfectly proportioned young lady. I'm still only 4' 10" tall, and tiny all over.

Around my eleventh year, my mam & dad got themselves a shared job managing a pub together, and were both out three nights a week. One of the three nights, Pat (name changed), a friend of my dad's came to babysit for me; my other, (female) baby sitter couldn't come on Wednesdays (ask).

Pat and I would often sit and watch TV together. He was quite a good looking guy, in his mid thirties I suppose, and I couldn't help but have a schoolgirl crush on him. Anyway, Pat saw this as a signal to take poetic license with dad's offer tohelp yourself to anything, while he and my mam were both out at work. It wasn't really his fault though; I did lead him along, poor fella.

When my mam finally found out, she, my dad, and Pat had this blazing row and Pat was carted away by the local bobbies. Mam threw my dad out for havingintroduced us, repeating over and over, "Lord only knows what we'll do if she's fallen with child." Shortly after that, just before I was twelve, Mam and I moved to England (I suppose she wasprotecting me), leaving my poor Dad behind in Ireland. I missed him terribly. I still hear from him regularly, but until I was eighteen I hadn't been allowed to see him again.

Mam and I now live in the West of England close to the Welsh border, with her new partner Michael (name changed); my adoptive step-dad.

Soon after I joined my new school in England I often found myself attracted to other girls at school, idly watching them and imagining what it would be like to kiss a girl. Perhaps that was why I found myself in such a predicament when I was in the second year of my new senior school. I was thirteen by then, and I hadn't made many friends apart from one girl, Angela, who used to help me with my biology homework -- and we becamevery good friends (ask).

Angie had an unusual appearance - an inherentlysad, rounded face, with an almost permanent pouting expression, but when she smiled her whole face would seem to light up; she looked absolutely adorable when she smiled. We spent many an evening up in her bedroom, supposedly pawing through biology books, studying female anatomy and other interesting subjects. I loved my evenings with Angie.

Around this time, when I was just thirteen I decided I'd like to join the school gymnastics team, but a group of five seniors had spotted me making my way to the gymnasium one lunchtime to ask the gym teacher if I could try out. With no boys on the scene and hoards of nubile young girls getting sexually frustrated, well it's no wonder they might turn to each other for comfort and release (ask).

I can't say here what happened of course (maybe read one of my stories?), but afterwards I was warned not to tell anyone, orI might have an accident one day during a gym session. They needn't have worried though. I was already a connoisseur of the delights of all girl relationships. All they succeeded in doing was to reinforce my preferences, and introduce me to a newdarker side - Non-Consent. After that I went back several times, toreview a few points that I felt needed a more detailed explanation (he he ;).

I had spent most of my teenage years in close company with other girls at school and I often thought I'd like to have aproper relationship with a girl. After all, I don't recall my mam ever saying anything about it being wrong to have fun with another girl - she had only ever mentioned boys and men, and I wasn't about to ask for clarification in case she told me. Someone once said to me, 'If you think you might not like the answer, it's often best not to ask the question'.

When I was seventeen I enrolled at the local university on an English Language BA Honours course (I've just started my second year as I write this - Feb 2018), and almost as soon as I arrived there I met Jane (yes - that's her real name). Jane is in her mid twenties and as far as I can tell, she's been at university for years and years. She says she's on a Photographic Art course, and so far I've resisted the temptation to check this out, for fear that I might discover a completely different truth.

Jane and I have been friends ever since we first met, and we became even closer very soon after; you can probably guess what I mean. Jane hasthe gift of the gab but in truth it's much more than that. In Ireland they would say she'd kissed the blarney stone. She could talk the pants off the Vestal Virgins (and probably has done too), but she also has a certain charisma about her; she seems to be able to get anyone to do almost anything she wants.

She has this private little club (members by invitation only) and she recruits new blood on a regular basis. One of my stories includes an account of just such an occasion, a couple of days after my eighteenth birthday.

Anyway... as soon as I felt it was safe (having my own laptop and access to the Internet in the privacy of my bedroom), it didn't take me long to go on the hunt for some saucy stimulation. I discovered LItErotica, about a month before my eighteenth birthday, and shortly after I was eighteen, I joined. I know my mam would throw a fit if she knew that I was on here, so I just stay off it while she's at home. It was a contact onLit that sent me a link to one of the most beautiful and erotic Lesbian Videos I have ever seen, which in turn prompted me to start a thread (Girl-On-Girl) dedicated to just that.

I have been writing erotic stories for just over six years now (you work it out), but at first it was only ever for my own secret pleasure. It also has to be said that my early work (if you can call it that) 'left a lot to be desired' as my English tutor might say, and covered a number of situations that would be un-publishable onLit.

Since joining, I have been inspired to write more, but now I constrain my stories to subjects and situations that I can share with those who appreciate my deviant ideas ;) I've also considered revisiting some of those old stories and bringing themup-to-date (or should that beup-to-scratch?), and into a form that might suitable for publication here. Maybe when I have a bit more time available - perhaps during the summer break?

As an aside; I'm considered something of a geek among my peer group (you can probably guess why, just from reading some of my posts and my stories), but they humour me - I assume because they find it so much fun to f**k me ;)

I've already written about a number of subjects, inspired by actual events (but heavily exaggerated in most cases) and I have some more episodes to add to a few of those when time permits. I'm also working on another new story (complete fiction this time), the subject of which I have to keep under wraps for the moment, but I hope I'll be able to submit that one for publication online too, before long.

Update: The first 5 parts of Game Set and Match are now online, with more to follow (8 parts in total)

******************

Jul-2018 Update:

---------------------------

My motivation to start writing for Lit was to share mycoming of age experiences with others who might beturned on by my escapades. It's fair to say that whilst some of my stories are based on fact, there is a good deal of embellishment thrown in, to spice them up. Some are pure fiction, but several give an account (at least in the early stages) of events that actually took place. After School, Amanda Jane, An Older Woman, and The Gym Club, are all perfect examples, not forgetting the (also) incomplete Lust on the High Seas - more about that below.

Three of the above stories take place after my eighteenth birthday, but I'm sure you can work out from what I've said previously, that isn't always entirely accurate (he he ;-). Also, I think you should be able to work out the one the didn't fit that criterion.

Since joining Lit... I've had a few erotically charged holidays - one stands out above all others. At the end of November 2017, I enjoyed a cruise on the Queen Elizabeth, and I met some amazingly exciting people, with whom I spent some truly unforgettable times (some good - some not so good), which I decided I'd like to record for posterity.

I have documented our adventures in my mini-series, Lust on the High Seas ('Lust at Sea' would have been better, but it's too late now - lol). Anyway, most episodes are based on fact (as is the entire cruise) but there is a good deal of fiction thrown in to enhance the excitement (well, I thought so). I'll leave it to you to work out which is which - he he :-)

I'm now on my summer break from university, before starting the last year of my BA Honours course in English Language. I may yet decide to stay on and work toward a higher qualification, but I'm keen to start working and earn some proper money of my own. I've approached a few publishing houses, but unsurprisingly they want to see how my results turn out before committing. Also, I can hardly show my Lit stories as examples of my work, so I'll have to put some effort into other areas too, if I want to be taken seriously. I already getdouble-takes when I meet company reps for the first time - they wonder why a little schoolgirl is wasting their time - lol ;-)

I've had a few beautifulonline affairs with some lovely ladies on here, that I won't go into any detail about, other than to say that they know who they are and I've enjoyed ourexchanges immensely. One lovely lady in particular will stay in my memory forever. Maybe we can meet one day? Who knows?

I've had a few requests to write for, or collaborate with people, on stories that they wanted to see develop into something more than just ideas in their heads (I find that quite complimentary and inspiring). I did try to work with a couple of people some months ago, but sadly they seemed to quickly lose interest (perhaps not fully appreciating the planning and effort that goes into writing a piece of work, to make it not only flow when read, but also believable?), although one quite enjoyable mini-series did come out of it, so I have 'J' to thank for that :-)

I have a few more stories in the pipeline, if I can manage to finish some of these other incomplete mini-series' that I have on the go at present - Oh, and Uni starts again in a couple of months (aarghh :-o) - so much lust to capture and convey, and so little time - lol ;-)

Anyway...

If you happen to enjoy reading one of my stories, please be kind enough to leave me a score at the end, and if you've already read one and you didn't score it, please, please, please be kind enough to do so - I really do appreciate it, and it helps me to gauge how well my work is received.

Also, may I respectfully request that, if you don't personally like the subject matter, please don't be tempted to mark it down just because of that. I have tried to include a number of scenarios to suit a wide range oftastes, and as everyone knows, you can't please everyone all of the time.

In all cases of my new work, where the content might cause offence, I have included a cautionary notice. I am also in the process of amending all of my currently published work, to include a brief note describing theepisode, and listing theTags for each piece, to avoid any misunderstanding over the content.

So (again) - if you feel that you may not like the subject matter, please - simply don't read it.

Finally:

A few people have asked me now about why I can't seem to be able to do what I want openly as I'm of age, so I'll explain here.

I'll be 19 in a few weeks, but I still live at home in my Step-dad's house with him and my mam.

Macey is my pen-name on Lit - I don't use my real name for the same reason that I don't share photos of myself. My Mam is a devout Catholic, and as such she would never entertain the idea of me using a sex site, or even having asex-life outside of wedlock. So, if I don't want to be seen to be abiding by their rules, I could always leave, but where would I go? I'm still in full time education, so I have no income of my own; they are paying my tuition fees. I would be homeless and I would default my University course.

I suppose I could always forget writing as a career, and become a hooker! There never seems to be any shortage of guys who want to f**k me, but I don't really see that as a long term prospect -- lol ;)

Anyway...

That's about it for now.

Thanks for taking an interest in my history :-)

I hope you enjoyed the insight into my twisted little mind.

Whenever I update this, I'll amend the subtitle and date at the beginning.

Thanks for reading about me :)

******************

July 2022 Update:

------------------------------

Well, my university course came to an end, and I'm sad to say I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I came out with a degree, but I only just scraped through (probably spent too much time writing sexy stories - sigh 🙄).

As a result my job prospects were not as lucrative as my aspirations, but I did manage to secure a position as a proof reader for a London based publishing company. They email the work to me, and I return it with corrections and suggestions. It doesn't pay much, but at least I'm working in the business, and at some time in the not-too-distant future I may re take my English Language course.

In the meantime I share a small flat with my current girlfriend. It's not much, but it's somewhere I can lay my head, and she likes to get off on doing all sorts of wickedly sinful things with me (and I'm not complaining - he he). She's quite a bit older than me, but she seems to like the fact that I look so young - I could still easily pass for a 13 or 14 year old - and I often catch her looking at schoolgirls. I wonder if maybe I'll catch her doing something wicked with one? To pursue that angle, I like to dress in a school uniform for her, and when I do the evening rarely ends without her ravishing me - he he ;-)

I often hear from people who have read and enjoyed my stories (mostly guys) but sometimes a girl will contact me, and thatreally gets me going :-)

Just recently I've been in touch with a lovely lady from SA, who seems to share my interest in younger ladies. I'm not sure what it was, but we just seemed to click - so much so, that I'm in the process of writing an episode ofHigh Seas based on her (with her approval, of course).

Please look out for that one.

Just to add on that, I'm also in the process of trying to finish a number of other series' that I started when I first started writing for Lit (xx years ago), but it's proving slow going as my GF isn't keen on me writing here (more restrictions 😒). Maybe she's worried that I'll find someone to replace her? That's unlikely as she does some quite amazing things for me. If you're curious, just send me a feedback and ask - but make sure you give me an address to write back to (or it's all a bit pointless 😐).

On that note, a few weeks ago (10th June '22), a lady from Spain contacted me by sending someanonymous feedback. She said she was quite shy, but 'like to talk to girls - like a threesome with me and my husband'. She sounded intriguing, and I just wanted to tell her that I'd love to chat, but if you send feedback as 'Anonymous', Lit doesn't give me any email address to reply to 😒

So - If you want to chatincognito, the best way is do this:-

1. Go to Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, or any other online web mail, and create a new (secret) account.

2. If you want to access this on your phone, download one of the less popular email tools (Spark is a good one 🙂).

3. Configure it so that it doesn't put alerts on your home/lock screen for incoming mail, and make sure it doesn't make sounds when you send or receive messages. That way, no-one else knows when you get a reply :-) The only downside is you have to keep checking for messages - a small price to pay for digression.

4. Test it thoroughly!

Then - To send me a private feedback:-

5. Go to any story.

Click on my User_ID link at the top of the page (or at the end of the story). That should take you to my profile page.

6. Scroll to the bottom, and click theContact tab

7. Add a message and a valid Email Address (e.g. the covert one you created in (1) above).

8. Complete theI'm not a robot check, and send it.

If you want to receive feedback from other Lit users, you should register your email address on your Lit account (you can use the one you created for this if you like :-)

I promise I'll try to reply to any message I receive - but I don't check my email for Lit every day, so it may take a few days to get back to you.

Well - that's about all for now. I don't know how many more updates I'll make (if any), but watch out for new episodes to existing incomplete series' - I'll get to them sooner or later.

******************

September 2022 Update:

----------------------------------

Well, I hadn't planned to do another update - especially not so soon - but I think I need to clarify a few points.

First up - a few of myfans have been asking me for photos. Those that you can find elsewhere on Lit, and my email profile, are the only ones that I share. The reason is quite simple - If any of my family (or my girlfriend) ever saw these posted online, my life would not be worth living. I know most people wouldn't abuse something like that, but I simply can't take the chance. If you want to send me photos of you - that's up to you (no 'dick' pics please), but I probably won't keep them, and I certainly won't return the favour.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers
12