A Brief History of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's place was a two bedroom flat he shared with his sister, although she was away at the moment which was lucky as the four of us stumbled noisily into the flat. A bottle of whisky and some glasses got pulled out and some drinks poured but Paul got led off to his bedroom by one of the women leaving me alone with the other one who I didn't even know the name of.

That didn't seem to bother her though as she suggested we go into the other bedroom to give them their privacy. Seemed like the best offer I was going to get and I quietly slipped into the bedroom with an older experienced woman.

She didn't hang about once we were in the bedroom, why would you at 2.30am, slightly drunk and with only one thing on your mind. She stripped out of her dress and tugged at my shirt and trousers trying to removed them as quickly as she could. Pulling down my boxers and immediately launching into a blowjob.

Now there is an old joke that goes "Describe the worst ever blowjob you've ever had?"

Response - "Fucking Brilliant!" Having had little experience of blowjobs to this point it sounded good and very reassuring, so it came as a major shock when she started scraping her teeth along my cock in what I guess she thought was a very playful and sexy move. It wasn't but I considered it rude and probably unwise to tell a woman she was shit at blowjobs when she had my cock in her mouth.

Luckily she didn't drag out the torture too long pulling her knickers and bra off and laying back on the bed. I still had shoes on and trousers gathered around my ankles so it took a few seconds to remove those and put a condom on before I jumped on top. This really was a wham bam fuck, straight in and my little ass hammering away like a Duracell bunny on speed. She dug her finger nails into my back as we fucked, scrapping my skin leaving red marks all over my back. I'm positive she was doing this through some misplaced notion that it was sexy or erotic and had the situation, build up and woman been different I'm sure it would have been but tonight it wasn't, and all I could do was bang away hoping to cum and then get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible.

We changed position with her going on top which at least allowed me to play with her large tits while she bounced heavily on my cock, flattening me on the bed under her wide hips.

I remember the bedroom door opening at some point and her having a conversation with her friend, all the time still bouncing and impaling herself on my hard cock while her tits got mauled and sucked. When the door closed we changed position again and she told me to finish up as she needed to go. That was fortunate as I was about to blow my load anyway, shooting my wad and rolling off of her panting from the effort expended.

She got dressed quickly but tossed her tights to me telling me they were a keepsake before joining her mate and leaving the flat, the tights went in the bin even before I got cleaned up and dressed.

I had about two hours sleep before I had the knock on the door to head to the festival, well and truly shagged.

After that I went through a bit of a dry spell, no real girlfriend or dates for about eighteen months until I went to a uni party up in Oxford being held by one of my old school friends. His girlfriend was at a different uni and had invited her friends too so the party was awash with horny twenty/twenty one year olds just looking for fun.

The party was a success, lots of booze and most people hooked up to one degree or another. This was where I met Corrina. She was pretty in your face the night I met her, the party was getting on everyone had been drinking and then all of a sudden Corrina was standing in-between me and the person I was talking too and trying to get my attention.

Before we go too far I need to describe her, Corrina was about nine months older than me, 5'8" ish medium build with good tits (I like tits, just in case you hadn't noticed). Brown hair shoulder length and generally rather average looking.

We struck up a conversation which led to a bit of snogging which then led to going for a walk away from the party onto some playing fields at the back of the house. As we walked far enough away from the garden to obtain some privacy she told me in no uncertain terms that she wasn't going to fuck me then immediately stuck her tongue down my throat. A fuck might be out of the question but her tits were just too tempting and I quickly had my hand inside her top playing with her breasts and toying with her nipples through her bra.

I discovered Corrina loved having her tits played with and we snogged for some time while my fingers caressed and squeezed, pulled and twisted her nipples having pulled her bra up and freed her tits in the cool night air. They received a good sucking too before Corrina unzipped my jeans and got on her knees to suck my cock.

This was the type of blowjob I was more expecting, rather than the teethy scrappy one after the nightclub. Corrina treated my cock like an ice-cream licking it slowly all around taking her time before she began sucking on me properly bobbing her head up and down as she went. I warned her as I was about to cum and while I came in her mouth Corrina was a spitter and dribbled my cum onto the floor as she wanked the last few drops of my cum from my pole as she wiped the corner of her mouth clear of any remaining mess.

As one good turn deserves another Corrina pulled down her jeans and knickers and it was my turn to go on my knees between her legs. As it turns out it is quite difficult to perform cunnilingus in the middle of a field with nothing to lean back against when the receiver doesn't want to lay on her back on the damp grass, but it didn't stop me trying. I think the effort was appreciated even if the result wasn't what was hoped for.

Having had access to pretty much all of Corrina's body in the field, after the aforementioned definitely no fuck comment, once we got back to the party and everyone started to go to bed I did half hope that there would be another chance for some action in the quiet of a darkened room, but too many bodies and too few rooms meant we ended up sleeping in the living room with about eight other people and horny or not, there was no way Corrina was going to let me play with her pussy with other people around.

Back home, well work home, I was sharing a house with some guys from work and Corrina along with some of their girlfriends regularly used to come down to stay. It was quite funny and also frustrating listening to the other couples fucking when we were still not at that stage.

I dated Corrina for about 18 months or so, in the start the no fucking was strictly adhered to, but that was all. We couldn't keep our hands off each other the entire time we were together at the start and although we didn't fuck we constantly made each other cum using our hands and mouths.

Corrina was the first proper tit fuck I ever had. Her large tits were fantastic and soft around my cock and also the first time I came over a woman's tits, I was quite surprised at how much cum I covered her in although she was mortified when she went to the bathroom and walked into one of my housemates with her tits out and covered in cum. We had thought the house was empty - oops.

When we did fuck it was great, we knew each other's bodies so well that we could easily make each other cum. We lived together for almost a year but it didn't really seem to be going anywhere, the frequency of sex was getting less and less and we discovered we didn't have that much actually in common. In the end Corrina cheated on me and I saw that as a way out so we split up and I went back to wanking over magazines and memories of breasts in private.

By now I was living in Weymouth and this was my first and only encounter with a married woman. I met Liz through work and we had a good bond, playful abuse was the way it could be described but at some point we both registered that there was more to it than just having a laugh.

I knew she was married, and I guess I should have respected that, but I was single and she was so fucking sexy. Only about 5' 3" tall but she had 34GG breasts, as I discovered in conversation with her one day, which sort of made it my goal in life to get my hands on them. For months it was just comments or jokes and initially the comments were to a whole crowd at work but as time went on it became just between me and Liz. E-mails and texts were the easiest way to be discreet taking any comment and putting a sexual twist on it just to see what the reaction would be. There was an age gap of twelve years but that didn't seem to matter, in my head I had an image of an older woman teaching me all sorts of tricks and techniques to pleasure the woman while she had access to a young hard cock to satisfy her own needs.

The affair only started because her husband couldn't keep up with her sexual needs, I guess I was willing to be used to fill her gap so to speak.

Initially it was fantasies, talking each other through a set fantasy, although it seemed that I was doing most of the descriptive and she was getting turned on and masturbating at the images I put in her head. I discovered that she liked the idea of being tied up, so I used that in the fantasies, binding her wrists while someone pleasured her, fingers, orally, penetrative. Even suggesting anal with no sign of reluctance or preference to normal sex.

I must have made her cum from stories forty or fifty times, we had a numbering system of 1 - 10. 1 being not aroused through to 10 indicating she was cumming right at that moment. I used the texts to take her to 9 before backing off and then building up to 9 again repeatedly before she climaxed at 10. Despite her more experience she was happy to allow me to control her orgasms, I have no idea if she just told me that by text and fingered herself to an orgasm at the first opportunity or if she did actually follow my instructions. How was I to know. This was the time of mobiles before they could cope with pictures, which is a shame as I was providing a service at arm's length and never getting to see either the look on her face or anything else when my words took her to heaven.

Although it didn't stay like that for long. Like I said I must have made Liz cum forty plus times, sometimes over the phone so at least I had heard her cum. We had said from square one it wouldn't be sensible to meet up but she broke that and we went out to a quiet park together. Although I thought I was fairly experienced having slept with four different women now I still had so much to learn, Liz taught me some things which should be considered basic but if you don't know you either don't pay attention or skip right past them which makes the process of taking a woman to orgasm either impossible or bloody hard. Little things to start with like setting the mood, kissing and cuddling before groping tits or trying to stuff a fist in her knickers, progressing to watching and listening to her reactions when I touched her. I discovered that the pussy needed a regulated pressure and speed, there was no point going hell for leather from square one, that was likely to get you slapped and kicked out of bed/car/hot tub etc.

The key I was taught was to start slow build gradually all the time listening for the first sigh of pleasure then maintain that speed and pressure for as long as it took to make her cum, or until she jumped on top of you and fucked the shit out of you that is.

The affair with Liz didn't last long, we met up a few times where we sucked, licked and generally made one or the other one cum but only once did we manage to get together properly, that was probably the best sex of my life (to that point) spending an afternoon in bed together fucking time and time again, changing positions, trying everything we could. I came twice, Liz three times. Both of us exhausted but glowing with joy. While we were very intimate there were a number of things we didn't get around to trying, I assumed and hoped that the affair would carry on thereby allowing us to try everything possible. We talked about arranging an overnight "business trip" so we could get more time together, my plan being to indulge her fantasy of tying her up which would then lead to my fantasy of fucking her in the ass. Unfortunately the trip never came off and the risks she took grew with each time we met. The last thing I wanted to do was wreck a marriage so when her husband began to become suspicious and Liz wanted to cool it down we agreed to go our own ways. It was a sad day for me as Liz was the closest thing I had ever found to a soul-mate. Apparently her husband did find out about some of the contact we had had but didn't know fully what had gone on.

A few months later I moved to Cornwall with work.

I fell into an interesting group in Cornwall, an ex-girlfriend (she was the noisy one that screamed and moaned loudly when she had sex) of a previous house-mate I had invited me out for drinks and while there was nothing between us she did introduce me to a string of her young, single friends - hallelujah!

Cornwall is a funny place, if you haven't lived there all your life the locals think you are a grockle. A tourist and therefore a lower form of life. By being accepted in by a group of locals I somehow transcended the grockle phase (sometimes 30 or 40 years) and immediately felt welcomed and at home.

Drinking was the local sport and moving from bar to bar I quickly began to get recognised and accepted throughout town as one of them.

Before I made the ultimate leap and bedded a local though I had a prior engagement with a party of six and Tenerife for a stag week that never was.

It never was because the stag pulled out at the last minute leaving the other five to go and enjoy Tenerife without him. By the end of the week the trip was nicknamed the Five nations (before Italy joined) and it went something like this...

Thursday evening (B'ham) out for a few quiet drinks with the rest of the stag party before catching the coach to the airport at 3am. All six of us were in attendance, including the stag that had claimed work commitments would preclude him from joining the trip. As the evening went on the party of six dwindled and finally at 11pm was reduced to two. Four hours to go till the coach, hardly enough time to get some sleep we agreed so the last two standing went off to a local nightclub getting home just in time to collect my suitcase and then turn around and go straight to the airport.

Three hours sleep on the coach refreshed and alert again we checked in at the airport, dropped the bags off and discovered the bar was serving 2-4-1 on all bottles of lager. The whole holiday went on like this for seven days, I'm not a big drinker and I have no idea how I didn't die but the next six and a half days were spent in a merry (but not massively drunken) state in Tenerife.

None of us had been on a lads holiday before and we made the mistake of heading out too early on day one, hitting the bars at about 8pm. By midnight just as the place was beginning to pick up everyone was like the walking dead. Three headed off back to the hotel while two of us stayed out hitting our second or maybe third wind and getting into the swing of the party atmosphere.

The place was heaving and with the hot weather most of the girls were in either short skirt/dresses or some other half revealing outfit as a standard attire. We got chatting to a whole host of girls, laughing and drinking everyone really open and friendly with no snobbish behaviour I experienced so much of when trying to talk to girls in bar back home. There was one club that had strippers on however as we went in the girl finished and a bloke came out, rather than just head to another bar we thought it would be a good laugh to rib some girls watching the show that this sort of thing was demeaning and degrading. Fortunately it was taken the right was and we ended up chatting up a couple of really gorgeous girls. We arranged to meet them in another bar but either we misheard or they pulled a fast one but we didn't find them again that night.

In the end the wind ran out and by 4am I crawled back to the hotel and collapsed in the room.

Day 2 was spent checking out the local area, the beach, more girls and getting supplies in. Bread, bacon and beer. Lots of it. Having learnt from the night before we didn't head out until about midnight, going from one club to another getting enticed in with 2-4-1's with a free shot to boot. The free tequila shots were like paint strippers but they added to the overall atmosphere. We did the usual of drinking and staring at girls but I figured I was on holiday so opted for a fuck it approach and started chatting to anyone who took my fancy (not something I had the confidence to do back home), the results were surprisingly effective. Like last night there were no outright blanks or rudeness and I had a laugh and drinks with a bunch of different girls. We moved from club to club to get a feel for where was the best, making friends on the way and bumping into girls we had already met in previous bars/clubs. By 3am we were back down to just two of us again (same two as last night and the night before). We were about to call it a night when one of the girls I had met earlier came over and started chatting, her friend was off on the dance floor with another bloke and she was a bit of a third wheel, the pair of us got a drink and a seat and almost immediately fell into a snog. My mate made himself scarce at that point choosing to go dancing and chatting to a girl he had met earlier too. Helen and myself got on very well, we did some dancing and a bit more drinking before around 5am the pair of us along with her friend and her companion headed back to their apartment.

Once in the apartment we paired up on the beds trying to ignore the others in the room, effectively pulling a sheet over us to provide the briefest amount of privacy. Helen was quite happy snogging and doing some light touching but she claimed to have a boyfriend and didn't want to be unfaithful.

I wasn't one to force a girl, never have, never will, but if she changed her mind then I was ok with that too. Under the cover of the sheet I cuddled up to Helen, she was wearing a little black dress, thigh high, no bra and black knickers. She was happy to do a little snogging pressed together under a sheet in the early morning light.

I kissed gently over her neck and moved to the back of her neck which she seemed to really like, unzipping the back of her dress and kissing from her neck down between her shoulder blades parting the dress slightly as I went. The zip stopped in the middle of her back and I moved the dress off her shoulder as I kissed from her spine to her arm.

Having slipped her arm out of one side of the dress and me now laying behind her, it was easy enough to begin massaging her breast while I continued kissing at the base of her neck. Her tits were lovely, soft and smooth, small nipples but pert and hard in my hand. I played with them for some time as she twisted her neck so we could kiss with tongue as I touched her.

I thought I was on a winner here, despite the earlier comments from Helen. Kissing more heavily now I slipped my hand from her tits along her stomach towards her knickers. As my fingers touched her knickers and felt the warmth of her pussy as the bed springs on the other bed began creaking rhythmically, trying to ignore it I began caressing Helens pussy over the top of her knickers.

The creaking bed noises now had pants and loud moans joining in as Helens roommate was obviously getting fucked about three feet away. My finger slipped inside her knickers and dipped inside her wet pussy. Helens hand suddenly covering mine and after a few seconds softly pulling my hand away from her pussy.