A Brother's Love is Warm & Sticky

Story Info
Candy and her brother hated each other, until that day...
1.3k words
4.27
33.1k
55
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers

All Characters are over 18.

Candy and her brother always fought, over everything. They hated each other until that day...

That Friday they fought over the family car. Candy wanted to go shopping. Grabbing the keys, she ran out to the driveway. Jason followed. "No sis, I gotta meet my buddies. It's poker night."

He grabbed the keys from Candy. She slapped him, taking them back.

"You little bitch!" Jason pulled her arm, and they fell on the grass, wrestling. Then the wrestling turned into tickling, and Candy felt his hard lump rubbing her mound. "Oh my god Jason, you have a boner!"

Jason held her down. And in the struggle, one of Candy's tits slipped out. In the cold air her red nipple puffed up like a juicy strawberry. Her brother's mouth fell open. "Candy let me see the other one."

"WHAT? No way jerk, I'm not showing you both my tits."

"Please, I'll let you take the car. Please sis...you got the biggest boobs in the family."

Candy laughed at his lies. "Well, okay just this once, but don't tell mom." Candy released her other plump boob. It bounced out, hitting Jason's face... Her brother's eyes grew wide. Then Jason did something shocking. He sucked her tits!

"Stop that Jason--You're my brother dammit!"

Jason didn't stop and sucked her boobs like a calf starving for milk. Then her brother got bold and pulled down Candy's shorts, rubbing her blonde twat! "Stop that! Get off me before I knee your frikin' balls!"

"Oops, sorry sis... um... I gotta take a shower...right now!" Leaving the keys he raced to the bathroom.

Pulling up her bra and shorts, Candy lay in the cool grass as her cunt burned. The way Jason rubbed her pussy made her horny as sin... And Candy knew what her brother did in the shower.

Sneaking in, Candy peeked at Jason through the shower door. She fingered her wet pussy as her brother jerked his surprisingly large prick. Soon jets of jism splattered across the glass door and trickled down.

'What a waste of seed.' Candy and her aching pussy ran to her bedroom. She had lusty thoughts about her brother's cock, a minor sin. But she hadn't fucked in months, a MAJOR sin.

Jason's stiff prick made her kitty growl. Hell, screwing him wouldn't be any worse than screwing her cousins...She'd sucked and fucked them several times.

Candy's horny young twat needed attention. And she didn't mind fucking family. Sin or no sin.

In bed, Candy stripped and spread her legs wide. But she 'forgot' to close the door. Grabbing her vibrator, Mr. Wiggles. The horny blonde placed the rubbery tip on her slit, splitting open her pussy lips.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jason at the door.

"Fuck me Mr. Wiggles... screw your plastic cock up my cunt." Candy panted and dildoed herself. Rolling onto her knees, she spread wide, giving her brother a good look at her open cunt...and crammed the dildo in and out.

Jason tiptoed in for a better twat-view. In the mirror, she saw his towel fall down as his prick stuck up. He stroked it. Candy flipped over. "Shit-head--I'm busy with Mr. Wiggles. Take the damn car keys!"

Her brother frowned and stepped closer. "Sis I'm going to teach your sassy mouth a lesson." Jason aimed his fuck-pole at her face. "Suck it sis." Candy shook her head.

"Suck it or I'll stick it up your ass!"

"Okay geez...but don't tell mom I sucked your stupid prick." Her green eyes stared up at her brother as she slowly licked his pee-slit, tasting a drop of precum. Jason growled. Candy couldn't wait and wrapped her lips around the bulging knob.

She teased his prick with her tongue before taking it deep. Sucking her brother seemed natural. Like it was a sister's job to keep her brother well-sucked. Jason pumped her throat while she massaged his hairy balls. His prick was close. Candy pulled away and looked up again.

"Bro, don't you dare cum in my mouth."

"Uh...I uh...won't sis."

"LIAR!" Sucking his shaft deep in her throat, Candy bobbed her head up and down, stroking him with her hand. Jason's cock swelled. He grabbed her hair. "Eat it sis. Swallow my love sauce!"

Jism gushed out. Candy swallowed, gagging down gob after gob of sticky cum, with cum foam bubbling from her lips. Jason pulled out wiping his prick in her hair. "Sisters make the best cocksuckers."

Candy giggled and leaned back, spreading her cunt lips. Her pink hole glistened. "Jason when was the last time you kissed a girl's pussy?" Jason blushed and Candy laughed. "Kiss it--Eat my pussy bro. I ate your cum so it's only fair."

Her brother buried his face between her legs, clamping his mouth over her burning cunt. Jason sucked and slurped, teasing Candy's clitty until her cunt juices gushed. "Wow! That's it!"

Then Candy pulled him on top, shoving her tongue in his mouth, tasting her own pussy juice. She squeezed his cock. Her brother stiffened. "Sis I'm gonna screw you so hard your teeth will rattle!"

"Oh heavens NO!" Candy giggled and spread her legs. His cock-spear aimed at her hole. "Stop Jason, don't fuck your sister. That's a sin!" Candy laughed and lifted her hungry pussy to his prick. "Don't screw me, Jason. Don't you love me?"

"Yes sis, I'm gonna love you hard as I can!"

Jason's thick cock plunged into her fuck-tunnel. Candy dug her heels into his ass, pulling her brother's prick deeper, feeling the forbidden joy of incest. "I can't believe it. I'm really fucking my own brother. How nasty!"

Grabbing her boobs, Jason pumped and humped, drilling her neglected hole.

"Oh Jesus...ungh, that's it bro...we should've screwed years ago!" His love-stick hammered deeper as she gripped it with her cunt muscles. After a dozen fuck-strokes Candy's body arched up, trembling in a violent orgasm.

Candy wasn't done. She sucked Jason's shaft until it was hard. Then Candy moved on top. Jason yelled, "Ride me sis. Ride my pole." She lowered slowly, impaling her pussy on his hard cock.

Candy humped up and down like a good sister, bouncing her plump tits in his face.

"Oh bro, suck my ninnies--gobble them!" Jason sucked her tits as Candy rode him to another pussy jolting orgasm... and kept humping. She gripped his shaft with her cunt muscles, grinding her swollen clitty against his cock.

"Now spunk me big brother... fill your sister's hot twat." Candy's pussy muscles milked his prick as he slobbered over her tits. "Cum bro, fill me with seed." Jason's cock twitched.

"SIS... I'm going to shoot... oh fuck... AHH..." Candy tugged at his balls. It was fun to make her brother cum. Soon jism exploded from his cock, blasting into her hole as she climaxed.

Candy collapsed with her cushy tits squashed against his chest and her cum juice dripping down his shaft. Jason kissed her lips. Even after fucking her brother, it still felt gross to kiss him. But the kissing made his cock grow inside her. Girls notice things like that.

Candy turned round in reverse cowgirl. "What are you doing sis?"

"You wanted my ass--You can have it!" Candy wiggled her acorn-size anus against his knob and pushed down, feeling her asshole stretch as his cock popped in. "Ohh sis, you little devil." Jason helped with the buttfucking, pushing his prick up as she pushed down.

"That's it bro. Screw my butt." Candy loved anal and took her time. But Jason was impatient. He sat up, pushed her legs back, and pounded her asshole so hard the bed bounced.

"Ouch--you assfucking animal!" With a final shove, his balls blasted a load of spunk deep into her ass. Candy felt gobs of warm goo dripping down her crack...

A brother's love is always warm and sticky.

Jason bit her ear. "Sis you have the car keys... Could you give me a ride?"

Candy erupted in laughter. "I already did bro. And I have the sore ass to prove it."

KimKim5
KimKim5
973 Followers