A Buccaneers Kiss

Story Info
A foundling and a Lady on a Pirate ship.
9.7k words
4.63
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Hi all, I hope you enjoy this short story on a subject I know next to nothing about. It's pure fantasy with a ton of plot holes, I expect some to notice for sure. Please keep any comments respectful and constructive even if you hate it. It's not you doing the writing and opening yourself up to hatred and nastiness.

That said, all characters are eighteen or over when explicit sex is depicted. I own the rights to this and have published it free of charge for you to read and hopefully enjoy.

Flic.

*

The pirate ship 'Echo' ploughed through the gentle swells at a steady pace, the crew of hard men went about their chores with decent cheer, as the Captain sat on a barrel of rum and watched a dot on the horizon draw closer.

Coconut sat on the deck beside Captain Johannes Jones, Captain Jo-Jo to the crew. Her long legs were crossed, as she polished his boots with great diligence to avoid a beating.

Never looking up at his craggy face, with its bulbous nose and lice infested beard. She had learned that it was best not to draw his attention, as there were worse things than the sting of his belt.

Coconut didn't know her real name, or if she had one, Captain Jo-Jo had hauled her on board when she was a child. He had named her Coconut because of the small raft she had been on, filled with the nuts that she had been surviving on.

What memories she had. Consisted of an old woman, an Island with white sandy beaches and a dark-skinned man who had spoken to her in a different tongue to the woman. It had been a happy childhood until the man died, then the woman had set Coconut on the raft and tearfully waved her off. Telling her that the Island wasn't safe anymore and she had to go.

So, she had grown up among the crew of the 'Echo' and been claimed as Captain Jo-Jo's personal cabin boy. Except she wasn't a boy and she doubted any of the men onboard had to do the things she did for the Captain.

As she grew and past her adolescent years, the crew came to accept her as their own. Most treated her well enough and a few were nice, or as nice as pirates get anyway.

With time, she learned to navigate by observation and listening to the Captain as he plotted their courses. It was easy to do, as she was very bright, and people tended not to notice that she was paying close attention.

She also made one true friend. A smallish man with long dark hair and a wispy beard, they called him Chink and he was the deadliest fighter on board the ship. To Coconut he was Master Ling, when they were alone, and he taught her how to use all manner of blades and that even her body could be lethal.

He was a quiet man who also taught her to be subtle and cautious about her knowledge, none of the crew knew the full extent of Ling's talents, and Coconut followed his sage advice. No matter how good she was, she could not fight an entire crew.

Coconut also realized that Captain Jo-Jo was her protector. She saw the way that some of the men looked at her and was aware of what they desired to do to her. Fear of being thrown to them by Jo-Jo kept her even more alert and wary of revealing what she had been taught. Having to satisfy the crew, the way she did for the Captain when in his Cabin, was a very strong incentive to remain as quiet as possible.

That hadn't been so hard when she was younger. But she had developed a great deal lately, breasts now filled out her bodice and the petticoat skirts didn't hide her more feminine hips either. With long blonde hair and large bright blue eyes, she had become far more interesting to the men recently. Even the nicer ones now eyed her differently and she no longer walked the deck unless Jo-Jo was also present.

Only feeling truly safe when with Ling, Coconut took extra caution when descending to the bowels of the ship to continue her lessons with him.

***

"Boots." Demanded Jo-Jo with his usual guttural distain and a gesture.

Coconut quickly shuffled around so that she was seated in front of him and helped him don the newly polished boots. Trying not to gag at the smell of his feet as she did so.

"Go below." He said once he'd stamped his feet into the well-made boots and cuffed her on the head. Tousling her hair and eliciting a small yelp from her.

Coconut fled on her bare feet without another sound. She was always sent below when they got close to a ship or shore.

Jo-Jo had no intention of letting his personal sex toy escape. Or be spotted by anyone that might wonder how a Pirate had come by such a beauty. A Royal Navy captain would give up the pursuit of a fast pirate ship in time, but such a Captain might get ideas of chivalry if he saw a young girl as pretty as Coconut on board the 'Echo'. Then the chase would not be so easily stopped or shaken.

Captain Jo-Jo had a reputation for mercy too. He deliberately didn't slaughter whole crews or try to make a name for himself like Roberts, Black Beard or Eric. He considered it foolish to get the Royal Navy so hot under the collar for himself and acted accordingly.

There was another plus to his tactics. Ruthless as he might be in his initial attack, his reputation for mercy was well known and when he yelled for a heave to, most ships did so. Secure in the knowledge that their crews and Captain wouldn't be harmed if they stopped fighting and let Jo-Jo take what he wanted.

There were odd occasions when he would slaughter a crew. For those times, he deemed it necessary to leave no survivors at all, and as it was against his norm, he did so far from his usual hunting waters. Sailing far to the south or north. Just as he was today.

Alone in Jo-Jo's Cabin, Coconut went to the Captain's desk. It was festooned with knickknacks that he had stolen; most were merely something that he took a fancy to. His real treasures were kept below his bed until he could sail to the Island where he buried the very best.

With plenty of time until his return, she looked over his sea charts and estimated her position, that of the prey and how far it was to next landfall. This was good practice for her, and she didn't fully understand that she was doing it faster than most highly experienced sailors. Nor that her estimate was just as accurate.

Having had so much practice and with years of knowledge, Coconut placed a finger where she thought her Island might be. She traced a small circle around the area with whimsical thoughts of returning to find the old woman who might be her mother.

"One day. I'll find you one day." She whispered so softly that it carried no further than her own ears.

Coconut often thought about the few memories she had of that Island when the stars and moon shone down to reflect off the sea. On especially clear nights, she could look up and sometimes see the same constellations as she had as a child, the memory was a small one, but it helped to know that the same stars were up there. That somewhere, there was a place where she had been happy.

The ships timbers creaked and groaned and the sound of waves against it's hull was mixed with the shouts of the crew. A mixture of constant noises that were never fully silent accompanied her to the Captain's bed to do one of her many chores when out of sight.

A bar of soap, dipped in a bowl of seawater, was her weapon as she hunted the bed lice. It wasn't as if she would get them all, but less was better than the hoards if she didn't do it daily. It was one of the few things she didn't mind doing for the Captain, she slept in that bed too.

An hour past and then another, the bowl of water slowly filled with drowning black specks that ineffectually kicked tiny legs caked in soap.

She hunted with relentless patience, dabbing down with the bar of soap with lightning fast reflexes whenever she found a louse.

The ships motion and her concentration lulled her for a while, letting her forget everything as she pursued her prey.

Above her, Captain Jo-Jo was also eyeing his prey, the dot had become much larger and was now recognizable as the ship he had wanted.

He yelled fresh orders. Crewmen scrambled up rigging with all the skill of monkeys, others hauled on hemp ropes and more raced below the decks to prime cannons. A boarding party rechecked their muskets, knives and cutlasses were ready to hand before helping to man the topside cannons.

The 'Echo' was a fast ship, smaller than the Royal Navy frigates, but as well armed. It could rundown most vessels and the end was in sight as the gap closed between hunter and prey.

***

"Pirate?" asked lieutenant Williams. Shading his eyes as he watched the fast closing 'Echo'.

"Oh yes. Captain Jones' ship. A nasty bottom feeder with a vicious crew. Ready your Marines Lieutenant." Captain Alexander Blakely replied as he snapped shut his telescope and briskly turned to give his crew their orders.

Lieutenant Williams saluted smartly and dashed off to gather his Marines. He was no more than twenty and looked very young. Fresh faced and on his first assignment, he was eager to prove his mettle and abilities in combat. The young man considered warfare a sport and assumed he would be good at it.

He was lucky in a way, the men under him were well seasoned and skilled. His sergeant was an older man in his forties who had seen combat numerous times. More than enough to know that winning wasn't a sure thing and killing wasn't a game.

With a chivalrous and good heart, Lt Williams could have been taken advantage of by his Sergeant and men, there were plenty of ways for enlisted men to do so with a soft officer. Luckily for Williams, Sgt Sabastian Devlin had taken a liking to Williams and made sure the young pup didn't lose his way.

As the Marines prepared their muskets, checking their powder was dry and ammunition pouches full.

Emily Blakely stepped onto the main deck, her dress was a little disheveled after weeks at sea, and she twitched and smoothed it with her hands before going to see her father.

With a graceful poise that had been drummed into her from an early age, she managed to navigate the steps up to where her father stood despite the motion of a ship at full sail.

"Father?" she asked as crewmen dashed about and the common men forgot to tug their forelocks in respect.

Her green eyes were filled with concern while she tried to maintain an outwardly calm appearance. She had heard the word 'Pirates' and prayed her father would tell her not to worry and that everything was fine.

"Get below Emily... NOW." Her father barked, instead of giving her the hoped-for reassurances. Too absorbed with 'Echo' speedily closing the distance even faster than he had thought possible. A small fear blossoming within him at the sight of his daughter too. The fear of any parent when danger rears its head and it races closer by the second.

Emily gulped as she saw the Pirate ship and froze. She could see men in the rigging and more on the decks. The ship was close enough now to make out the rough looking men with no uniform to honor and fearsomely grinning faces.

A forward cannon fired. The ball fell short and kicked up a plume of water and spray that almost reached the frozen Emily and caused her father to shout again. Once more telling her to go below.

The decking below her feet shuddered as four rear facing cannons roared a reply to the single shot from the Pirates. The balls went wide and missed 'Echo' to cheers of derision from the cutlass waving pirates.

***

Captain Jo-Jo commanded his ship with an uncanny ability to find the best way to launch a broadside. Just as the wind dropped and the sails drooped on both ships, he steered to port and brought his ship into a tight sweeping maneuver. The starboard gunners were given a perfect shot at the stern of their prey and they fired with enviable precision.

The volley roared out and many of the heavy balls shredded through timbers and men alike. Blood sprayed within the confines of Blakley's ship and it shook like a leaf in a gale.

Emily screamed as splinters flew past her face to pepper the timbers above her bed. Terrified, she cowered in the corner of her room, hugging her knees as she began to weep.

Only a few of Blakley's cannons had a shot and those that fired mostly missed to splash into the sea with no effect. Only two balls hit their target, one sheared off a piece of the decking and snatched a pirate off his feet, the other slammed into a cannon and tore it from it's brackets to send it flying into the men that were attempting to reload it.

Screams could be heard on both ships as the battle claimed its first lives.

Both ships vied for good positioning as the fickle wind picked up once more. Cannons roared. Men yelled. The sails snapped taunt as men hauled on ropes and the ships rose and fell with the waves. Fire and smoke bloomed from the portholes in volley after volley. The thunder of cannon fire rolled across the ocean until it faded into the uncaring vastness.

Nearly forty minutes of hellish fire consumed both vessels with large losses on both. The Echo fared better though, and its Captain gave the order to send the boarding parties.

Grappling hooks flew and men strained to pull the two vessels into the final embrace.

Pirates swung or leaped from rigging while others dropped boarding planks and raced across, all of them yelling loudly to bolster themselves, quashing the fear every one of them felt as they charged into battle.

Volley fire greeted the first across the planks. Disciplined Marines stood and knelt in ranks with grim faces as they went through the motions that had been drilled into them. Their muskets belching flame, smoke and deadly balls of lead that decimated the first few pirates.

Lieutenant Williams face was ashen as he bellowed the firing orders. "Front rank... FIRE. Rear rank... FIRE." His stomach clenching in fear while he repeated it again and again. The reality of combat nearly unmanned him. Yet he held firm as the pirates returned fire.

Across the deck there was the chaos of men fighting. The clash of steel on steel mixed with the yells and screams of men battling for their lives and dying.

It wasn't long before Williams, six of his Marines and Captain Blakely were being pressed back towards the poop deck.

Captain Jo-Jo strode across a boarding plank with two of his most loyal as guards. His way was clear of threats as they stepped over the dead and dying. Blood covered the planking and Jo-Jo avoided what he could, mindful of his expensive boots that Coconut had polished so diligently.

"Surender and I'll spare ye lives." He shouted to the small group that remained armed.

Blakley looked around and knew it was hopeless. Most of his crew were dead and all those with him were bleeding from numerous cuts.

"Your word on it. Sir." He demanded bravely. His head held high with all the arrogance of a British Naval officer and gentleman.

Jo-Jo smiled and opened his arms in a gesture of harmlessness.

"I'm Captain Johannes Jones, I don't kill unless I have to. Perhaps you have heard of me? You have my word." He said and then bowed with a flourish of his hat.

Blakely knew Jo-Jo's reputation and had no reason to doubt that, once the pirate had taken what he wanted, he would honor the promise and let the crew live and leave. Blakely had fought so hard because of what the ship carried, but even that wasn't worth the lives of his men now. Not when the Pirate could slaughter the rest of them and still take what he wanted.

In the traditional gesture of surrender. Blakely offered his sword.

"A wise man you are." Jo-Jo said with a smile as he accepted and then stepped away. Allowing his men to take the Marines and Blakely prisoner.

The treatment was rough and efficient as their hands were bound and they were forced to kneel against the portside railing. From below, pirates dragged the few gun crews that had survived and the ships Doctor. Those too were bound and joined their Captain as prisoners.

At the same time, Pirates ransacked the ship, they took what they desired and searched for the prize that Jo-Jo wanted.

It was the 'Chink' who found Emily and dragged her before Captain Jo-Jo. He would have preferred not to, but he had been accompanied by two other men who had seen her. If it hadn't been for them, the small oriental would have hidden the young girl and hoped Jo-Jo didn't scupper the ship.

Jo-Jo's eyes lit up when he saw Emily. She was an unexpected prize and he licked his lips as she was presented.

"Oh my. Would you look at that." he murmured to no one but himself as he took in her innocent beauty.

With bright red hair, a pale complexion, small upturned nose and very large green eyes. She was outstandingly pretty. Clearly high born and a young lady of elegance despite her torn dress and tear streaked cheeks.

He cupped her chin and forced her to look him in the eyes.

"And what would you be called my beauty?" he asked with a glint in his eyes and a toothy grin.

Emily gulped and her body quivered as she looked into the eyes of her captor.

"Emily." She answered in a small voice that cracked slightly and made the 'ly' into a higher pitched squeak.

Captain Blakely tried to speak but was quickly silenced by a boot smashing into the side of his face at a gesture from Captain Jo-Jo.

Emily flinched at the sight and let out a small whimper.

"The Captain's daughter... my, my." Jo-Jo laughed out as he connected her reaction to Blakely's. His face changed to one of pure malevolence as he pushed Emily into the arms of one of his men. "Hold her still." He ordered.

With a nod to another of his men, Blakely was gripped tightly and forced to watch, as Emily's bodice was cut open and torn from her. The strings of her blouse ripped apart and her pale breasts spilled free as she cried out in anguish.

"You gave us your WORD." Screamed out Lieutenant Williams. Horrified by the treatment Emily was getting.

"To let you live." Captain Jo-Jo replied without looking at the chivalrous young man. His hands already tearing at Emily's dress as she kicked her legs and wailed uselessly.

Emily sobbed as she was stripped nearly naked. Only her stockings and slippers remained as the men around her cheered their Captain on. Her creamy smooth skin was pawed by darkly tanned hands that were covered in callouses, it felt like sandpaper as her breasts, thighs and buttocks were fondled with impunity.

The prisoners were viciously beaten as Emily was dragged to a barrel and bent over it. They shouted and swore oaths at the pirates as Emily's wrists were wrenched together, and her legs kicked apart.

As the Pirate Captain undid his britches. The honorable men tried to look away.

All heard the heart wrenching scream she gave as Captain Jo-Jo shoved inside her. The crews went silent and all that could be heard were the grunts of a man taking his pleasure, the slap of flesh on bare buttocks and the sobs of a young girl being taken for the first time.

Among the prisoners, a rage built and grown men wept. They could do nothing else as they heard Emily's ravager finish.

He grunted and sighed in pleasure as he spent his seed inside of Emily. For a moment he held himself deep within her as his bare buttocks trembled and then he pulled out with a loud squelch.

"Ahhhh. So sweet." he breathed out as he turned and put himself away.

Facing the bound and beaten prisoners with their rage filled and despairing eyes. He uttered the words that would hurt them the most. "Take your turns lads" he said while watching Blakley and his men.

Maliciously, he watched their faces as his crew cheered and scrambled to use Emily. Her screams and sobs filled his ears and he grinned as Blakley swore and struggled against his bindings. Blakley's visage was twisted into something grotesque, rage, hatred and indescribable pain covered it as spittle frothed from his mouth and words he had never used before were screamed out.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers