A Bull and My Wife

Story Info
John comes home to his wife... but she isn't alone.
2k words
54k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanna89
hanna89
31 Followers

Please not I am not a native English speaker. All feedback is more than welcome.

---------------

"John? Is that you? Get in here!" Quietly I hummed to myself as I closed the front door behind me. I hung up my coat, still damp from the rain this morning and put away my shoes. I already recognised the tone in Angie's' voice. She sounded so domineering. I always liked that, feeling small. Maybe even worthless. She was being great at that. However, she also sounded slightly nervous. So she had something planned.

I entered the living room with a small smile, but froze in my tracks at the sight in front of me. Angie, my beautiful wife, sat on the couch, wearing nothing but a short dress with a plunging neckline. Her nipples were hard, showing her arousal and poked through the fabric. High heels and that amazing, deep red lipstick. God, she was gorgeous. But right next to her sat someone else. I thought I had seen him before somewhere.

"John, this is Tyrone. We met weeks ago at that club." She looked at Tyrone and for a moment I really thought she was nervous. She smiled as she cast her eyes down. Tyrone just sat there, leaning comfortably back on my couch, his legs spread to accommodate the rather large bulge between his legs. His eyes slowly raked over me, scrutinising.

"This is him? This is your husband?" His deep voice caused shivers do run down my spine. How could I ever compete with someone like this?

"He is," Angie spoke, her eyes still cast down.

The room remained silent for a couple of minutes as I still felt his eyes burning on me. I felt so awkward, almost as if I walked in on something I shouldn't be seeing. But I just knew Angie had planned this all along. She suddenly looked up to me, her eyes harsh.

"Don't just stand there. Show Tyrone why I had to invite him to my home. Undress." Immediately I lowered my head and slowly started to unbutton my shirt.

"Faster!" she commanded, as she snapped her fingers. Oh god. I pushed aside my nerves as I practically tore away my shirt and pants. Within a minute I stood naked in front of them, with only my socks still on.

Tyrone started laughing, loudly and booming. "Holy hell, no wonder you called me. It is so tiny, even my pinkie is bigger than that. John, do yourself a favour and stop embarrassing yourself. Sit down on the couch there. I will show you what it is like to really pleasure a woman."

I felt the shame was over me at his words, but I felt my tiny dick start to twitch and slowly coming to life.

Tyrone pulled Angie up from the other couch and peeled the dress off her. She was wearing nothing more than see through underwear, her naked breasts dancing as she moved. My mouth watered at the sight of her glorious body, my tiny little prick now fully erect. Her underwear was also pulled down. I could see she was already glistening in the light as she stepped out of the piece of fabric.

"Here, this will suit you better," Tyrone threw the underwear to me, which was soaking wet from her juices.

Both stared at me as I slowly pulled it on, my cheeks flaming red, my cock rock hard.

"Wait, is that him being erect? Oh Angie baby, I do feel sorry for you." She never said anything. Instead, she sunk to her knees, pulling his trousers and boxers down in one go. His huge cock sprung forward immediately, almost as big as a baby's arm. Angie moaned, as she took him in her hands. It didn't fit.

"This is what a real man should look like," she sneered to me, right before taking him in her mouth. She never did that to me and I couldn't stop watching. How her mouth had to stretch to only get the tip in. Her pink lips on his chocolate skin. She moaned again as he placed one of his large hands on the back of her head and pushed himself further in. She drooled and choked, making all kinds of noises.

"That's it baby, take it all. I'm going to fuck you next. Just imagine being stretched on this monster. How much better it would feel compared to that grain of rice you normally have." She moaned again, her eyes closed and her cheeks rosy. Her round breasts bounced as his hips flexed.

"Get on your hands and knees," he barked. "Your ass towards that ass there. So he can see how I stretch you right open." Angie crawled to the appointed place, but hesitated.

"The curtains..." she started, but Tyrone finished her sentence. "Stay open. You have nothing to be ashamed of. That pathetic piece of a boy there should." Angie just lowered her head, hollowing her back and pushing her hips up. She was dripping wet.

"Watch this, John. You're going to hear what it's like to tear open a woman. To hear her scream in pleasure. Oh and please, play with yourself, but don't you dare to come. If you cannot pleasure a woman, you do not have the right to enjoy yourself."

I didn't look up to him or answer him. Instead I watched his huge cock sway with every step he took, as he positioned himself behind my wife. My fingers started to rub my skin through the fabric of the panties as the tension built. He slowly slid the tip of his cock along the slit of her vagina. From her clit, over her entrance and to her puckering asshole, before moving back down.

"Please, Sir, please fuck me. I need a good fucking," Angie begged, pushing her hips further back.

"Get ready, baby. I'm going to push myself all the way in, no stopping now." The tip of his cock disappeared inside of her, and she moaned. So loud.

"Oh, so big! Fuck me, please!"

"I'm not even in yet and I'm already deeper than he can provide you. You hear that, Johnny boy? You hear her beg for me?" I liked my lips and kept my eyes trained on her pussy. She was already stretched. He pushed so slow, her pussy widening and stretching around him. The contrast was so beautiful, his dark skin against her pink cunt. He kept on pushing and pushing. Angie's moans becoming pants.

"Almost all the way in, baby. Then I will start fucking you like a real man." He pushed through until his hips touched her cheeks. I saw a small layer of glistening sweat on Angie's back, her hips twist and turn as Tyrone stopped moving.

He then started to pull out, his cock shining from her juices. It just didn't stop, it kept on coming. He didn't stop until he was all the way out.

"Do you see this, boy? You see her gaping wide open? Now watch this." He popped himself in again and without missing a beat he started fucking her. Slow, but hard and deep. Relentless. His large hands cupped her rocking tits, pinching her nipples between her fingers. It felt like seconds before I saw her starting to shiver, her toes curled and an orgasm wrecked through her body.

"That's it baby girl, come for me," he grunted, as he pushed himself in even deeper.

Both had forgotten about me. I saw that thick throbbing cock of Tyrone disappear in my wife, as I pulled on my own hard dick with my fingers. A sudden movement tore my eyes away from the fucking and to the window. One of Angie's best friends Lou stood in front of the window, camera in hand, pointed right at me. She laughed, holding her hand in front of her mouth. Fuck!

Not a moment later, Lou entered through the back door, still holding her phone in her hand, camera pointed at me. She giggled, zooming in on the panties and the contours of my erection visible through the fabric.

"Oh Ang, you weren't exaggerating," Lou sniggered, as she moved closer. "He really is tiny and pathetic. My god. No wonder run out of dildo's so fast." Angie just moaned, grinning to her friend.

Tyrone used this moment to pull out and I heard Lou gasp, quickly pointing the camera towards him. But my eyes were back on my wife's pussy. She looked red and raw, pulsating from the hard fucking she just received. Tyrone sat down on the couch, pulling Angie back. She positioned herself above him, her back towards his chest and guided his huge dick back to her entrance. She stared me straight in the eye as she opened her legs in front of me and let Tyrone's third leg slide back in. She moaned, but never broke eye contact. Then her hips started moving, bouncing up and down on him.

"You could never pleasure me like this, John. With that pathetic piece of skin you call a dick." She grunted as Tyrone suddenly flexed and pushed in deep.

"Oh god! Maybe we should buy a strap-on, so you could finally fuck me. Or rather, hmm, oh god... Or rather, I fuck you. That dick is worthless. Nothing like Tyrone. Oh, I'm coming, please!"

Angie threw her head back against his shoulder. I watched as Tyrone's hand quickly moved down, rubbing harshly on her clit. She came violently, fluids dripping down his huge dick as he never broke pace.

"Move those pretty undies to the side, John, so I can zoom in on your cunt," Lou said with a too kind voice. I had no choice but to do as she asked.

"I'm going to sell these online, maybe we'll earn something. At least it's not a complete waste or useless then." Lou sat herself down, furiously typing something on her phone while giggling to herself. Her eyes often flickered towards Angie.

But Angie was gone. Her eyes were open but I doubt she saw anything. Her hips moved on her own accord, her tits bouncing to his harsh movements. His hands roamed her body as if it were his, leaving imprints on her breasts and spread open pussy. Their moans and screams still filled the room, but I noticed his were getting slightly louder.

"Baby, I'm going to come." Angie's eyes focused back on me, looking straight at me.

"Come inside of me. I want to feel you fill me up." They both started moaning and I saw how Tyrone pushed his dick in as far as it got. I could see him pulsating as he emptied himself in my wife's body. No, she was his now. He moved a couple of times, making sure he was completely empty before he pulled out. He then grabbed Angie's knees and pulled her legs as wide as they could. I could see the white cum deep inside of her as she moaned again.

"Clean me up, John. That is the least you could do for me after being so kind to you," she said, as she pushed her fingers in. She scooped up a bit and licked it off her fingers. Quietly I moved closer and kneeled in front of them. I always enjoyed licking her, but now also tasting him... that was new. I was hyper aware of his huge cock moving in between us. Even limp it was huge. I felt so tiny. Carefully I liked her, making sure she was squeaky clean before I stopped.

"Don't forget about me, little one," Tyrone said teasingly, as he grabbed his cock and held it in front of my face. "You're such a good little girl," he then purred to me as I licked him clean. I could taste Angie's juices all over him. It almost felt like my dick was exploding and I desperately needed a release, but I knew I wasn't worth it. So I just settled for cleaning up on theirs.

When they were both clean, I moved back, kneeling beside the couch instead of sitting on it.

"And what do we say?" Angie asked and I bowed my head.

"Thank you both." My cheeks were glowing and I never felt more worthless and at the same time king of the world than right at that moment. I couldn't wait for the next time Tyrone would bless us with his presence.

hanna89
hanna89
31 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needed to get Lou involved. Needs chapter 2. Tyrone comes over again. Hubby's dick is straining in a cage as he is licking Lou - not able to actually watch his wife and Tyrone, only hear - while Lou goes back and forth from recording John to Angie and Tyrone. After Tyrone and Angie have both cum and John has cleaned up, Lou goes over to Tyrone while Angie gets out the strap on and begins to slow fuck John - making him strain even more painfully. Only once John has cleaned everyone up again does Angie start really going after him and he's made to look into the camera as he thanks Tyrone for taking over fucking his wife as he begins to dribble a pool onto the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Maybe Tyrone needs to do that in front of my small endowed husband. I'd love it!

Wish I had the nerve to have a Black couple come over and use me as their sexual toy in front of my small endowed husband! He would probably divorce me immediately! Maybe they could use him and get videos of him begging to be sexually used?

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sehr gut gerne mehr .Ich mag ihren schreib stil .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Angie needs to have her cunt filled until her lover gives her a present- a baby bump.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories