A Bull's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't really admired her naked from a distance before but as she walked she looked amazing silhouetted against the light from inside; her hips swinging accentuating her slender curves and her perfect thigh gap. Her streaky blonde hair was now up again and it showed off her beautiful neck and shoulders.

I took a drag and she climbed in opposite me, breathing in the smoke as she passed through it and sighing with pleasure. I smiled at her and took her glass of prosecco from the ledge on the side with my free hand. I held it and the rollup, moving them forward and backward alternately in a 'this one or this one?' motion.

She giggled and held both hands up, signalling 'both'. I grabbed my beer, moved across to sit next to her and handed her the prosecco and the blunt. Her thigh was soft and slippery on mine under the warm water, and I wrapped my arm around her. She took a long drag and exhaled, and I smiled at her struggling not to cough.

Having overdone it at dinner we decided to chat for a while and let it go down, steam and smoke combining in the cold air. I desperately wanted to fuck her without the dead-eyed stare of the cuck, but after a couple more drinks, Grace took a selfie of the two of us and sent it to him with the message "come".

A few minutes later, he returned. "Sir, Mistress," he addressed us. Fuck - I loved that - and also 'Mistress'... I assumed he'd been thinking about how to address her when he was sitting in the bar waiting.

"What should I do now?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but Grace, closer to him, told him to pick her clothes up that were strewn across the patio and fold them neatly in the wardrobe, then fetch me another beer and refill her bottle of prosecco. He hurried off and I turned towards Grace, impressed with how she'd dominated him, even in a small way, so effortlessly.

I kissed her without thinking, the prosecco still juicily bittersweet in her mouth. I reached across to her far hip with my left hand and pulled her round and into my lap so she was straddling me, the warm water making her seem weightless and her skin even softer.

I shifted my hips forward so she could tuck her legs under mine. Grace reached behind me for my pack of rollups and popped one into my mouth, her two fingers on my top lip. She lit it and I sucked in and kissed the smoke into her mouth as my hands fell down her back and to her bum cheeks. She shifted closer in my lap, trapping my cock and bending it upwards so it was between us, and she started to rub her clit up and down the bottom of my shaft underwater.

I let my head fall back, enjoying the rollup and occasionally holding it up for Grace. As she grinded, I let my eyes defocus looking at the fairy lights in the pergola above us. I wondered if this was what cuckolding was supposed to be like; my previous experiences had mostly been quickie fucks in grotty houses with slightly greasy tatted girls where somehow one condom didn't feel like enough protection.

But here, a girl I'd known in person for a grand total of about 20 hours was grinding on me and sharing a high with me. I felt totally comfortable with her.

The cuck came back and placed our drinks on the side of the hot tub by my head. Grace didn't break rhythm. He asked what next and, honestly I just wanted her to keep grinding on me like that forever and for him to fuck off. Without focussing my eyes, I shrugged that I didn't care, taking the last swig from the bottle in my hand and dropping the butt in. Grace stopped grinding, pulled me upright by my chain and I realised she was looking for me to answer for us. Time for me to earn my pay as her bull.

"Do you think he's earned a treat?" I asked her.

She regarded him, now to her left, standing awkwardly on the patio, with a tent in his crotch. I thought I could see disgust or pity in her face but I wasn't sure whether that was just part of the act. I sensed her hesitation and, missing the feeling of her grinding, put my hands on her bum cheeks and squished her closer to me, so my balls were against her clit, my cock pointing upwards along her stomach. I nodded to her to indicate the answer and she said "I think so".

I reached up to the fresh beer and took a long swig. I pointed the neck of the bottle towards him and said slowly "get yourself one." I pointed it at Grace, "I'm going to fuck your girl in here," I lifted Grace by the bum with my free hand and squeezed her clit into and up me as I said it. "You can drink it and wank while you watch".

He turned away quickly, it was his first time seeing us fuck since last week (officially). "But," I caught his attention, "this is the start of a long night, and the last chance you'll get. We don't want to hear a sound from you. Do you understand me?".

"Yes sir."

"Go on, we won't start without you, I know what you're like," I teased him.

Grace, now at the top of my cock, rolled her hips at me and caught my tip under the hood of her clit. She moaned with pleasure and called to him as if to a child, "what do you say?"

"Thank you sir, thank you mistress."

While we waited for him to get back we kissed, my hands on her tits and the intensity of her rubbing increasing. As he arrived back and handed me the beer, in one smooth motion she slid up my front and back down again directly onto my now throbbing cock.

We did a good ten minutes of slow riding and fuck she was good. All the way from balls to tip and her tight pussy was squeezing me the whole time. My eyes locked hers as she bounced up and down and I shifted myself further forward on the bench to create space so I could do my bit thrusting in time with her.

Honestly, I'm not sure how good of a wank it was for the cuck at the start. Watching it from his perspective was mostly my head and neck and Grace down to her tits, them slapping the choppy surface of the water. The real action was underwater and invisible to him. Realising this, I lifted Grace up by her bum and she instinctively wrapped her arms and legs round me.

Being careful not to slip on the bottom of the hot tub, I deposited her on the edge closest to the heat lamp and gestured to the cuck to come round. I crouched on the bench seat under the water and carried on fucking her, holding her hands so she wouldn't fall.

Unfortunately, while this was a much better view for the cuck, we were now both pretty much entirely out of the warm water but for our legs, and the heater was losing the battle with the night air.

It was fucking freezing - maybe a degree or two over. My balls immediately migrated into my lungs. Grace began shivering and her goosebumps and chattering teeth made clear this position wasn't much fun. We both needed this to be finished, and Grace, sat on the lip, couldn't really do much to help except offer dirty words of encouragement (her eyes seeming to imply 'hurry the fuck up you dickhead').

The cuck was annoying me too, jeans open and furiously wanking, the action of his arm causing his puffer to make scratching noises and his belt buckle to clink on each stroke.

For the second time that day, I found myself fucking to schedule. When Grace and I mercifully came her legs shook but I accept that could have been a shiver. I pulled out last second and finished on her stomach to give the cuck the best view.

He came as well, a much less impressive spit coming from his mushroom dick and landing on the patio. A grunt of pleasure came from his direction but drew the interest of neither of us. I pulled Grace into an apologetic kiss and collapsed back into the water to warm up, splashing the cuck.

We kissed for a minute or two but the steam from the water and our combined misty breath was starting to betray the fact that it was time to go inside.

I heard the sound of the cuck's flies being zipped and his belt being buckled. "Finished?" I called, half question and half instruction. Yes. Finished.

Inside

We stood up and Grace cutely grabbed my cock, still hard, and led me into the lodge, both of us dripping wet. In our haste earlier we forgot towels, and without us asking, the cuck went to fetch them while Grace and I stood in a naked embrace, dripping on the wood floor.

The cuck brought toasty warm towels from the bathroom rail. Once dry I folded mine around me and, kissing Grace, I asked her to get 'the stuff' while I went back out to turn the hot tub and heater off (after a cheeky smoke stood next to it - we'd left them on the side of the hot tub).

I walked back into a now candlelit room. The cuck stood naked and erect. Grace was strapping a pretty pink ball gag into his mouth*. I hadn't seen this side of her before and the hardon that had calmed when I was outside was instantly back, raging against my towel. She wasn't afraid to manhandle him into it and select the tightest notch behind his head.

Next she pulled out the chastity cage she'd bought and fixed it to him, locking it shut and ensuring his wank outside would be his last.

She took the key and mimed throwing it into her mouth and swallowing, which made me chuckle. I kissed her and complimented her work. Grace pointed at the cage and ordered him in without speaking. Dominatrix Grace was hot as fuck.

He crawled in and Grace slammed and latched the door behind him. She stood up and snaked her arm around my waist, and we embraced as we admired him cowering in the cage, adjusting his position but not quite able to get comfortable.

Seeing him bound and helpless the weekend before had been good but I admit that, having seen this creature speak to Grace so abusively then, raging and almost in tears in our hotel room, now grovelling in a cage with a big pink ball gag in his mouth, felt good. Like justice done.

She looked up at me and kissed me and as she did, untucked my towel and let it fall to the floor. She pushed me backwards onto the bed so I was sitting.

I loved her taking the lead like this. She seemed to be growing in confidence as a dominatrix and cuckoldress with each minute.

Grace knelt down, pushed my stomach back so I was leaning on my elbows, spread my legs and started sucking my balls, which had returned south in the relative warmth inside. She took them in her mouth and pulled at them gently. With her hand she started to rub my cock in a twisting motion, her thumb on the head, teasing the hole. She moved down to my ass and flicked her tongue in my other hole (which came as a surprise), pushing my cheeks apart and rimming me softly.

As she did she changed from a twisting motion with her fist to a vertical one and I could feel my damp balls bouncing and hitting her nose. The cuck's deformed face was pressed up against the front of the cage, watching us intently.

After a few minutes, I grabbed Grace's hair and pulled her gently up my body so her face was level with mine, and kissed her, thanking her. I moved my hands down her again and pushed her up the bed by her hips, over me, enjoying her body sliding past, till she was knelt on the bed with her knees level with my head.

Her pussy was soaking. I put my hands on her ass and traced my tongue around both lips. That familiar buttery sweetness was there - she tasted divine. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and used it to lap at her, her clit towards the back of my tongue and her hole at the tip. I stuck it further inside her with each lap, eventually following it with my middle, then ring and - just about - index fingers to try to extract more of that sweet nectar.

I could hear her calling my name and I looked up, along her flat stomach and between her tits hanging down, at her face looking down the bed back at me.

I shuffled underneath her, jokingly crawling up her body until we were back level again. "You called?" I smiled. My cock flopped so it was resting on her ass. She licked my wet lips and chin and then her own lips tantalisingly as she tasted herself. Fuck.

I offered my fingers to her. She took them in her mouth and licked the taste off those too, my right palm now cupping her chin. I shifted my hips to line up with her pussy and she moved hers to give me the right angle. I pushed in and watched her eyes which seemed to illuminate in the candlelight as she took it.

I parted my legs to give the cuck the best view of me penetrating her until I was balls deep, straining my stomach and pushing at her innards to get as far in as I could. She grimaced for a second, closing her eyes and gently biting down on my fingers, but when her eyes opened again they were looking only into mine.

Chest to chest, I could feel her heart pounding, as she rhythmically lapped at my three fingertips with her tongue. I started to fuck her, making sure to let my balls and thighs slap her on each stroke, getting faster and faster, occasionally twisting myself to stir her and feeling her moan as much as hearing it. Grace rocked her hips in time and I used the spring of the mattress to bounce her.

I paused for a second at the top of an in-stroke and took my fingers out. I hadn't noticed she'd been gently gnawing at them with her teeth and I kissed her passionately and ran my freed hand down her side and round to her bum. I started to tease her hole, using her own saliva as lube, bouncing my hips to start thrusting again.

I looked into her eyes as if for permission and she nodded. I slipped a hooked finger into her ass, using it and my left hand on her right bum cheek to control the pace. She resumed the deep kiss and her tongue danced with mine in my mouth.

I enjoyed being in all three of my Grace's holes at once. Everything about this was perfect; the candles, the warmth, the way her body felt on mine, the way she moved with me but also against me in perfect sync.

Grace's body began that now familiar tense and I could feel her pussy start to grip me hard. She began to shake and I could feel her juices dripping between my legs. She started cumming first, but this time I could feel her orgasm radiate across her body in waves.

"Look at me baby," I whispered, and, as we embraced, the tips of our noses together, I watched those waves seeming to crash through the blue sea of her eyes**. I felt like I was looking into Grace's soul.

Without even realising, my hips bucked and I exploded deep in her, my balls between her bum cheeks pumping. I took my finger out and moved both hands to her upper back and she moved her fingers through my hair. I could only think to say "Grace" and, catching her reply, "Ed" in her mouth, we shared our most passionate kiss yet.

I honestly don't know how long we lay there for, but I remember holding her tight to me feeling her chest rise and fall for what seemed like hours as we came down. Her arms were round me and I traced gentle paths up and down her spine with my fingers.

I was starting to think she'd fallen asleep but her eyelids fluttered and she flinched, as if she'd made a decision. She propped herself up on my chest and started playing with my chain.

Humiliation

"I think I love you" she said, nice and loud.

I caught my breath. Okay, I knew she was going to say something like that, but hearing it still shocked me. Throughout our planning that week, we'd said we wanted one to ourselves where we could show one another how we felt. Now it was time to humiliate the cuck, roleplaying that we'd fallen in love with each other.

As we hoped, he stirred in his cage. Not happy. Muffled protests. He banged the bars, once, twice, three times. Then nothing.

Three times, good boy.

Grace lifted herself off me. My cock fell out of her and landed in a little puddle of cum that had formed in my groin. It had calmed but it was still a semi and it felt cold now not being inside her. I watched her spin round to walk to the cage, hips swinging with her steps. My cum was dripping out of her down the insides of her legs.

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at them. "I love you too babe," I said with a smile.

The cuck responded as expected, staring daggers at me and kicking the bars. His little floppy dick was dripping inside the chastity cage and his hair was damp with sweat.

Grace knelt down next to his cell and whispered something to him I couldn't hear. I'm not sure whether she was taunting him or reminding him of the safe signal, or a mix of both, although there was no way he'd forgotten it. My question was partly answered by her lifting her left foot up and placing it on top of the cage, giving the cuck a long stare up her leg and at her pussy, both coated in my cum.

"What do you think of that then, boy?' I asked, joining her in a crouch by the cage, deliberately letting my cock hang down in front of him, damp with her juice. I said something about treating a woman properly and not like property and concluded by looking into his vacant face and telling him he wasn't worth Grace. "She'll never love you the way she does me," I said.

He shook the side of the cage and, although I couldn't hear the words, the meaning was clear.

I pretended to be shocked. I turned to Grace who kept up the charade.

"No?" I asked animatedly. "I don't think he agrees with us babe?"

"I don't think so," she replied.

I said that didn't make sense. Because he'd never defy us like that. What more demonstration did he need, I affectedly wondered. "Do you want me to show you how much your girl loves me?" I asked.

Silence. His little doe eyes lit up as a "yes" but he played along.

"Baby, get on your knees, hands behind your back". She did as she was told.

I stood up and, hard again from the anticipation, fed my cock into her mouth, sliding it to the back of her throat, deeper than I'd been before. I grabbed her hair and, lighter than she made out, pushed the back of her head into me, so my balls were on her chin and her nose was in my close trimmed pubes.

I turned to the cuck and gestured at her full head. "This is how I make her feel", I said, and mercilessly pulled out and plunged back down her throat again. I felt Grace stiffen and stifle a gag, but she kept composure.

"Do you love me?" I asked her. She nodded profusely and my cock rubbed the bend of her throat.

I fucked her mouth for a few minutes, telling her how much I loved her and what a good girl she was and how good her throat felt. I taunted the cuck he was missing out and it was such a shame he was stuck in the cage(s).

Maybe you should have been a better lover? How could you hope to satisfy her with that fat body? With that little willy? You're a failure as a partner and as a man. Was it your parents? Did they fuck you up? Are you a fucking queer?*** Is that why you can't satisfy her? Do you wish you were taking this up your ass?

Grace spent some time looking down at my stomach coming at her over and over, but occasionally she'd look up at me and I'd search her eyes for discomfort (or, let's say, discomfort she couldn't handle). I expected an immersion-breaking quintet of taps on my leg at any second, but she took it, and all I saw was the faint grin (or as much as one can grin with a throat full of cock) each time I said something that struck a nerve. She looked bewitching, pink lips stretched and pouting, makeup a total mess, exaggerated gagging adding to the effect. I was so proud of her.

A few minutes more and the mixture of fluids pouring out of her mouth and down her front reached the floor. I hadn't cummed, but it was time to fuck.

I pulled out and she dropped to the floor, coughed and caught her breath, but in seconds she was back kissing my cock again, unbeaten.

"Has the bitch in the cage ever made you feel that way baby?"

She looked up at me and then at him, that same disgust/pity look from earlier in the hot tub on her face. Her eyes seemed to catch the reflection of a candle and it made her look angry. She shook her head and carried on kissing.

I looked at him. The ball gag made it difficult to gauge his feelings. He was hunched over and sweating, face right up against the wire bars like a desperate inmate, but I could still see the grin in the corner of his eyes. He was loving this.