A Bus Journey and an Adult Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not profiting from this rendezvous are you Alex?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Let's just say I owe him a favour, and this is one he will thoroughly appreciate." Alex responded.

"OK, I said. Same time tomorrow then. I'll dress appropriately." I said as I made to leave.

"Make that inappropriately." Alex joked back. "Oh! one more thing. I want to watch." He said.

"Just watch?" I asked.

"Well, we'll see, shall we?" Alex responded, hoping I would be keen.

"I'm sure we'll think of a way to ensure all three of us are satisfied." I said and smiled as I left his wonderful establishment.

I woke early the next morning and had a few notes to work on, but I couldn't concentrate.

I would be sucking an older Indian man's cock, who I have never met in just a few hours. He was obsessed with getting a blow job, all I could think of was how I was going to give him one he would never forget. I would start by licking all around his cock, up and down his shaft, keeping eye contact. Move down to his balls and all around his thighs. My hands would gently stroke his legs and behind his knees as I gently sucked his cock deep. I wondered what his cum would feel like and taste like as it shot into my mouth. I brought myself to a wonderful warm buzzy orgasm as I thought about the delights that lay ahead of me.

I arrived at the shop around 10.30 and parked in the usual, semi safe place!

I walked into the shop and there stood Alex with his Indian friend, he introduced himself to me as Jitesh.

I smiled at him and told him I was delighted to meet him.

"Alex has told me all about you. He told me you love to have your cock sucked; I'm really excited to suck you this morning Jitesh." I said and removed my coat. Underneath I was wearing some pale blue panties and a matching bra. Nothing else.

"C'mon then Beth, let's get the rest off." Said Alex as he locked the door to the shop.

I removed my bra and slipped my panties down my leg and moved towards Jitesh.

I dropped to my knees and lifted the outer garment Jitesh was wearing. His cock was already semi erect, and he had no pants on underneath.

He removed his garments and stood naked before me; his large cock bobbed around in front of me. Around 7' long, uncut and very hairy, quite grey too.

As he started to slowly jerk his cock, I took over and placed it in my mouth. He was gasping and moaning loudly in seconds, Alex had to ask him to keep the noise down a little. I found it very sexy.

As I started to roll out my plan of giving Jitesh the best sensual blowjob possible, Alex made his way behind me and started to touch me, eventually inserting a finger into my wet pussy as I sucked Jitesh' cock. His precum was flowing and his cock was so hard it looked fit to burst. I teased him by licking him up and down slowly and brought him back from the edge once or twice.

As I did so, Alex inserted his cock into me from behind and was now fucking me fast, I was now also moaning, the three of us were. True to form, Alex pulled his cock out of my pussy and started to push it inside my ass. It felt good, we continued.

"Oh! Alex that feels so good in my ass." I said as he continued to pump and stroke my clit with a free hand. I came with Jitesh' cock in my mouth, it was very intense.

The new information proved to be too much for Jitesh.

"Oh my god Alex are you fucking her ass?" he asked.

"Yes and she fucking loves it." He said (I found it hard to argue the point!)

At that moment Jitesh flooded my mouth with cum. He looked up and his eyes were in his head as he pushed his cock into my mouth and stretched.

Jet after jet shot into the roof of my mouth and settled on my tongue.

Jitesh pulled his cock out of my mouth, "Show me." He said, eager to see his cum in my mouth.

I opened my mouth and poked my tongue out a little, careful not to spill this huge load that was balancing on my tongue.

I lolled my tongue around letting his cum roll around my tongue and mouth as Jitesh looked on in amazement. As I was doing so, Alex pulled out of me, and running around to stand next to Jitesh shouted, "Hold on sweetheart, here's another load for you."

Before I could consider it, Alex' cock started to spurt cum over my face and mouth.

It was too much to control and started to drip from my face onto the floor. I held out my hand to catch it, I immediately swallowed the huge mouthful I had. As I licked my lips I then brought my hand to my mouth and licked off the cum that I had saved from falling on to (not the cleanest) carpet (I'd ever seen!)

Jitesh was in awe as I sucked up the cum cocktail and swallowed everything down.

There was a big difference in their taste. Alex was quite sweet although heavy. Jitesh was saltier but somehow lighter. Together they just made a very nice cummy taste!

We dressed and all vowed to meet again, alas we never did. I stopped traveling there for business and the last time I went to drop in the shop had closed down. Or been closed by the authorities in all likelihood! I had lost Alex details and so we lost touch. But a memory I often go back to when I am playing early morning...


12