A Business Trip - Gone Wrong

Story Info
Two top lady exects and friend go to Paris on business trip.
3.9k words
4.21
18.4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers

Arianne, my sexy boss, came into my office and sat down and told me we were going to Paris in two weeks for a week-long conference and she'd booked a suite for me and my secretary Nina with our suites connecting for convenience.

Two Days later Nina came down with a bad case of the flu. Arianne said the suite was already booked and that I'd have the double room all to myself. I thought a moment and asked her if I could bring Becky, a good friend who Arianne had met at a couple of company parties, and she said "Yes, and all room expenses would be on the company, meals, drinks, etc.".

I called Becky and she was thrilled to get a free week in Paris with all room charges free. She asked if Arianne's husband was going and when I told her it would just be the three of us girls rooming together she seemed fine with that, a little more than fine. She had met Arianne when, being divorced, I'd invited Becky to several of our company outings with me, and she had taken a liking to Arianne. How much I didn't realize.

Two weeks later we made the trip on one of the huge luxury airliners, Arianne sitting between us and she and Becky hit it off immediately We got to Paris two days early and settled in at the posh hotel. Becky and I had a double bed for each of us, and Arianne had a large suite all to herself.

We went out the first night and took in one of the topless cafe shows where the audience was seated at tables with service at the tableside. The show was spectacular, the beautiful and scanty clad dancers were excellent and showed lots of skin. All were topless and their lower attire barely covered their pussies and a thong covered their nether regions, barely! Their attire varied and was sexually themed, just barely showing fleeting glimpses of the women's pussies. But not clearly, just enough to tease your eyes and interest. Arianne and Becky loved the semi-nude look and commented on it several times.

We had a very nice dinner with drinks and after the show went back to the hotel. Arianne, I thought, had a few too many drinks and was pretty tipsy. I undressed and put on a thin gown that was my favorite, Arianne and Becky kept their evening attire on and Becky disappeared to Arianne's suite. I went to bed early and later in the evening woke up to go to the bathroom. Becky still was not in the room, which didn't bother me. It was her time and she might be with Arianne talking and visiting.

I came out of the bathroom and heard sounds of moaning and cries of joy I slipped down the hall to Arianne's suite and the door was open. I walked down the carpeted hall, making no noise, and came to Arianne's open connecting door. I went in and there was a soft light in the huge suite that Arianne occupied. As I came around the corner there on the huge bed were Arianne and Becky nude kissing and caressing each other, clothes in disarray lying on the floor. I was floored and froze in place, in an area that was dimly lit.

Arianne was on her back with legs spread and Becky lay on top of her, face buried between Arianne's long splendid thighs her head bobbing as she ate Arianne. "Ohh God you do that so well Becky, I haven't had a woman in too long. You really know how to please another woman. I love to make love to a sexy lady and you certainly are sexy, as is your friend Brenda. I'd love to make it with Brenda, but she's always so straight. Yes, lick my clit just a little harder there. After you make me cum I'll put three fingers up inside your delicious pussy. I know where your "G" spot is and you'll cum like a house afire when I rub it and tongue your clit at the same time. Ever had that done to you?" Becky just shook her head, busily licking Arianne's pussy and stroking her clit.

I couldn't move and watched the two in the erotic scene, and it got to me and I found myself with my hand under my gown, fingers stroking my clit, and my breathing coming faster. I'd watched porn, but this was alive, right in front of me. My pussy was very wet and I was coming close to an orgasm while watching the two make love.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Becky. I'm so close, jam your fingers up deep inside me, make me cum, Becky. Make me cum, like you'd love to do to Brenda, wouldn't you;? I've seen you around her, your eyes stay on her body as she walks around, Right? You lust for her don't you?" Arianne grunted in passion.

"She is so damn sexy, and I worship her. I'd do anything for her, just anything, to get in her panties and, yes, I'd love to eat her and make love to her." Becky gasped.

"Yes, lick my clit, Lover." She panted. "You are really a good cuntlapper. I love that!" Arianne managed to say. " Fuckkkkk, I'm cumminggg!" She cried out. Her hips shot upward as Becky hung on to them, and buried her mouth hard against Arianne's pulsing pussy.

'How would that feel?' I wondered? My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own and I climaxed along with them. Finally, spent, knees shaking, I managed to return to my bed. I lay there satiated but still excited by watching the two make love if that's what it could be called. I lay there unable to go back to sleep. Long minutes later, Becky came back to bed and lay on her back, uncovered. The city lights gave enough light to see her, as she slipped her gown up and began to masturbate.

Then to my amazement, she suddenly got out of bed, dropped her gown on the floor, and moved beside my bed. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I had the sheet over me and she reached down and carefully moved it aside. I had on my thin gown and she could see my body outlined in the dim light. She stood right next to the bed and her hand went to her pussy and stroked her clit in circles. She was only inches away. I could smell her sexual excitement. Hers and Arianne's?

Thinking I was sound asleep, she carefully caught my gown, pulled it up to my waist, and through my half-closed eyes, saw her take her finger, slip it into her mouth and took the wet finger, and brought it to my pussy which was exposed now. With the lightest touch she slid her slick finger along my pussy lips, I managed to stay still wanting her to do what I imagined she would do. She wet her finger again and lightly ran it along my slit, pressing inward slightly. It settled between my outer lips and met my already wet inner juices. With infinite patience, she slowly ran her finger slightly deeper between my outer lips opening them with great care so as not to awaken me. Her fingers continued along my pussy lips and then moved upward to find my puffy clit, already swollen from seeing her masturbating next to me, and having her open my pussy so carefully. I sighed softly and 'let' my thighs spread slightly, giving her more room to stroke my pussy. She was breathing deeper as she concentrated on arousing, but not awakening me. One hand was on my pussy, her other on her pussy, slowly stroking it.

She leaned over and whispered softly, "God! Oh! Brenda, I want you so much. I need to make love to you. I love you so. I have to cum looking at you but wish you were awake and we could make love together. I want to eat your delicious wet pussy."

I could hear the liquid sounds of her fingers against her wet pussy. I let one eye open a crack so I could watch her climax, inches away from me, her naked body lovely in the dim light. Her wet finger continued to float along my pussy lips, arousing me, and my pussy was drenched. She leaned close and slid her tongue along my slit tasting my juices. I wanted to take her head and bury it against my open pussy, but held my lust in check. I wanted to let her finish what would satisfy her for the moment. Her finger was a feather touch to my pussy but had its effect on my body and my climax was close. Her touch became slightly firmer as she stroked both of our pussies. She sobbed lightly, her finger moved rapidly over both of our pussies, and with a sob, we both climaxed together. I hid my pleasure, letting my hips barely move, moaned softly, and continued to appear asleep.

She bent forward and gave me a velvet soft kiss on my cheek. She pulled my gown back down, pulled the sheet over me, turned slid into her gown, and went back to bed. Her behavior went to my heart and I let my hand move to my pussy, turned slightly on my side, back to her, to conceal any movements, and stroked my clit till I climaxed again. This time softly and very satisfyingly.

The next morning was a little strained for me, but they didn't know I'd been watching them. Becky didn't know I had seen them or seen her come and make love to me. I put on my best face and tried to act normal, but could see their behavior today as opposed to the day we arrived, which was different. My mind was in turmoil also. Becky really lusted for me. Her gentle strokes and the touch of her tongue on my pussy lips still hung in the back of my mind with mixed emotions.

That day was free and the three of us went shopping in Paris. Arianne said she wanted to visit a shop she usually visited when she was in town. I was surprised when I saw the sign and translated it in my mind, it was a sex toy shop and by the looks of the store, a reputable, one too, with no gaudy sex signs, but toys and items for people interested in sex and more. When we opened the door, I expected male jerks, but a beautiful, truly beautiful, lady of around 35 came out and immediately called Arianne's name out and greeted her, and us, as honored guests. Arianne introduced Becky and me to the owner Jeanine, who welcomed us to her store and said Arianne was one of her best American clients.

We looked around and there were the usual cocks, dildos, and vibrators. Arianne handed Jeanine a slip of paper with a picture on it and asked her if she had them in stock, and Jeanine said she did, "I always keep up with the current market and this item is from a reputable firm and is highly rated by their customers." She reached into a drawer and pulled out a package and handed it to Arianne. She opened it and pulled out a rather strange vaginal penetrator, The handle was very curved the head was large and soft with bumps on the surface, and there were buttons on the handle and Jeanine took the item and told us that it was new and very effective according to customer reports. It was used to stimulate the "G" spot of a female. It was curved ergonomically to help it get into a pussy and stimulate the sensitive area around the "G" spot

Jeanine said, "I personally tried one before I bought any and found it lived up to its reputation. It gave me multiple climaxes of stunning proportions. I will guarantee it will do the same for you ladies. Arianne, take it with you and try it tonight, or on one of your Lady friends here. Then give me your opinion and if you don't like it, just return it." She laughed and said, "I'd love to give you a personal demonstration of it, but I'm too tired from using it last night with a good friend. 'Soul shattering' it was!

Becky looked at several vibrators and with Jeanine's suggestions bought three in different sizes. "For yourself, or a friend?" I asked smiling.

She held them up and giggled. ."Well they are different sizes, so will fit in different places depending on how big the person's puss or ass is.'Can't be too careful Someone might get hurt!'" We all laughed.

I talked to Jeanine for a moment and bought one of the "French " vibrators that fit on the back of your hand making your fingers vibrate wonderfully against your partner's skin. I'd used one years before and found them very effective, and very pleasurable for them when using it on your lover.

We went to lingerie shops and came away with bags of French lingerie that put American styles to shame, and showed more of the wearer's 'goodies' also! We giggled as we tried on the lingerie and had to take all our clothes off to do that! We played on the salesgirl's humor in wanting help with each garment. She loved it and allowed us to have her touch us if the garment did not fit, exactly on us. She went along with the crazy Americans and did help us become used to her knowledge, and delightful touch. When we paid, we each gave her a nice tip and she beamed with pleasure.

We laughed and joked as we moved to the hotel for dinner. Delightfully full, we went to our rooms and tried on some of the more exotic lingerie. Damn, we were sexy. Arianne shocked us when she went into her suite to change and came back, several minutes later, in some of the most revealing lingerie I'd ever seen. She'd kept her high heels on and now stood tall and damn sexy in the doorway dressed, or undressed, in see-through lingerie with a wicked twist to it. Her long legs were encased in black patterned hose that ended at her waist, and over that were crotch-less panties displaying her beautiful pussy. Above were her magnificent full breasts encased in a wicked-looking almost transparent uplift bra with the nipple areas open and her erect nipples thrusting forward. I was shaken by the erotic look of her standing there, a sex Goddess. I felt my clit throb and my pussy almost dripped at the sight! A totally new perspective for staid me!

Arianne seemed to float over to me and pulled me to her almost nude body, pressing against me full length, and I could feel her hot body against mine as I was still in my try-on lingerie. Her firm nipples pressed against my almost nude breasts. She wiggled her shoulders and the hard nipples rubbed against my breasts. She startled me by taking my hand and pulling it down to her exposed bare pussy and thrust her hips against my hand. Her hand caught mine and turned it so my fingers were against her body and she pressed them hard against her pussy It was not voluntary on my part but one finger slipped between her pussy lips and she grunted as she pressed it inward so my finger side into her dripping pussy!

"Finger fuck me, Becky, Fuck my pussy NOW! You know you want to. Fuck my pussy with your hand!", she commanded sternly! Her hand was firm on mine and she took it and jammed it against her pussy and my fingers slid up inside her.

"Yes! Becky! Come and make love to Brenda while I hold her." Becky hesitated but Arianne commanded her to come to make love to me. Arianne is strong and she caught me in her arms lifted me off the floor took me over to the bed, threw me down, then lay down on top of me and began to kiss me. I tried to escape but she was too strong. She turned and lay across my body and pulled my legs apart. Becky was by the bed now and Arianne commanded her to "Eat her pussy Becky, Eat her! She's dripping."

Becky again hesitated, Arianne reached over and caught Becky by her hair and jerked her head to my crotch, and thrust her face firmly against my exposed pussy. "Eat her pussy. Now, dammit, or I'll pull all your hair out. DO IT, CUNT!" She screamed. I felt Becky move slightly and then gasped as her tongue slid out and between my pussy lips. Even in my shocked state, it felt so damn good!

Arianne caught my thin bra and tore it off of me, then took my nipple in her mouth and sucked on it, her tongue flicking against it. I was in a state of shock but my body betrayed me. Two skilled women were raping my naked body. Arianne said, "That's OK enjoy it! You know you want it! Eat her Becky! Eat her pussy!" Becky and I were helpless under their assault.

My body somehow relaxed slightly and Arianne took it as a sign of surrender. Becky spread my pussy lips wide and her tongue found my clit and began to flick against the head while her hand went to my vagina and she slid two fingers up inside me slowly.

Arianne looked around for her new toy. It lay still in its case on the dresser and she came back with it and pulled it out. She pushed a button and a low hum told us it was working. Cringing, Becky looked at Arianne and Arianne pointed at the device and to my pussy.

"Put it into her pussy! NOW!" Arianne shouted, her face beset with rage. "DO IT OR I'll KILL BOTH YOU BITCHES!"

Becky, hand trembling, moved it back to my pussy and slid it easily into my wet pussy. She turned it a little aligned it with my pubic mound and moved it around till I gasped in pleasure when it found my 'G' spot. Arianne reached over, pushed another button and the hum became louder, she'd turned it on a higher vibration setting.

"Yes, fuck her with it. Let's see if Miss Purity can cum with it inside her. MAKE HER CUM, Becky! FUCK THE BITCH! " She cried, " OR - I'll BITE DOWN on her nipple and BITE IT OFF!"

"NO, NO! Arianne, don't hurt her. I love her!" Becky cried out.

"FUCK YOU, Becky, MAKE HER CUM!" Arianne commanded. She eased up on my nipple and sucked on the other one till it was swollen and hard. It was pain and pleasure at the same time. A strange new feeling for me.

Inside me, the device hummed and Becky skillfully played it over and over my "G" spot, as her lips and tongue played over my clit. The double stimulation was too much for my body and I exploded in a massive climax, and drove my body, shaking and writhing on the bed into ecstasy.

The last thing I remember was Arianne's voice screaming "YES!- FUCK THE BITCH, FUCK HER GOOD! FUcckkkk-----------"

I came to nude in my bed and Becky was beside it, her face streaming with tears of sorrow.

"Where is Arianne?" I asked, still dazed.

"I don't know, she dressed and went out about a half-hour ago. She's psycho, Brenda. Out of it! I've never seen her like this but I don't know her all that well." She sobbed. "Is she ever like this at work?"

"Yes, I once, and only once, I saw her lose it and she slapped one of the male execs, so hard she almost knocked him out of his chair. That almost got her fired! She had to take psychological sessions for that episode."

I got out of bed nude." Get your clothes on, now, and we are out of here! Get your passport, no which is downstairs with the hotel management. We grabbed our purses and a few spare clothes and were at the desk in minutes. I called for the manager and explained that I'd been raped and wanted to go to the American Embassy and we needed our passports now! He picked up the phone had a quick conversation with someone in charge and minutes later we were out the door passports in hand.

We took a taxi to the American Embassy and when we told the Marine guards what had happened were ushered in with no delay. Two hours later the documents were signed and we went to the French authorities and filed a complaint against Arianne. According to Becky and my sworn testimony, the rape was done at Arianne's command. Becky was afraid for her and my life, too scared to try and stop her. I attested to that fact. With the embassy behind us, we were on the next plane back to the states.

In custody in France, Arianne really lost it according to an Embassy personnel, who unofficially called me. She almost killed a cellmate and put a guard in the hospital in her first week's confinement. She wound up, in solitary confinement till she could be tested fit for regular prison life. Damn, you never know!

I resigned my position immediately, and the shit hit the fan! Arianne was high on the company job echelon but so was I, and with Becky's corroboration the company hushed the whole thing up. Arianne was immediately dismissed and faced charges in France and in the US too, for criminal rape. As this was essentially a company issue I was given a full early retirement with specially added stock and other bonuses and was pretty well set for life. I moved out of my apartment, found a nice place across town, and did not tell anyone where I'd moved, except the authorities.

Becky moved in with me and we became lovers. I found another similar job across the country. I was well fixed financially but wanted the challenge of a new job and the satisfaction of doing a good job for my new company. Using my maiden name I became anonymous, learned the legal ins and outs of disappearing legally.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers
12