A Cabin at Big Bear Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob just smiled and said, “Haven’t you ever squirted before?”

Carol shook her head no.

Bob said, “Well my dear, hopefully before this weekend is over, you will have done it quite a bit more.” With that he moved up and guided his manhood at the entrance to her little treasure.

Carol hadn’t seen him yet but felt him as he began to enter her. She felt her pussy begin to stretch to accommodate his large shaft. He was quite a bit bigger than Mike. “Please go slowly,” she asked, “I’m not used to one your size.”

It gave him pleasure to know he was larger than her husband but he wanted her to enjoy it so he took it easy. Giving her just a little at a time, Carol had her hands on his butt, giving him guidance when to give more. Her moans were echoing throughout the room as he was slowly going ever deeper into what was virgin territory. Carol threw one leg over the back of the couch to open herself wider. Eventually they were crotch to crotch and she held him firmly and kissed.

Bob raised up a bit and asked, “So do you like it?”

Carol huskily said, “Hell, yes! Now fuck the shit out of me.”

Smiling like a kid in a candy store, Bob began to piston in and out of her with a fever he had wanted since he first saw her with her daughter those many years ago. Her pussy gripped him so tightly that every so often, Bob had to stop to keep from cuming. The first time Carol wanted to know why. Bob told her, “Because, I’m not ready to stop fucking your lovely cunt yet. You haven’t had nearly enough orgasms. When I think you’re ready, I’ll cum. Ok?” Carol just nodded.

After the first hour, Bob moved Carol to where her ass was over the couch and he was fucking her with abandon. An hour or so later, he moved her into the doggy position on the sheepskin rug in front of the fireplace. Shit, Carol thought, she was going to have it dry cleaned. She had squirted twice on it but it was worth it.

Then Bob laid down on the couch and Carol rode him and he exploded with his cock pressed tight against her cervix. She felt like his sperm was pushed directly into her womb. She collapsed onto his chest, totally exhausted.

Bob caressed her body and asked, “Tell me beautiful lady, was it everything you hoped it would be?”

Trying to catch her breath, Carol nodded saying, “And more.” They laid there for a while in mutual ecstasy then Carol said, “I could use a shower, how about you?”

Bob agreed and they got up, Carol leading him into the master bathroom where there was a huge glass enclosure with a dozen jets. The two of them lathered each other up and enjoyed using themselves as washcloths before rinsing off and getting out.

As Bob reached for a towel, Carol said, “Don’t dry off,” and grabbed his hand. She led him outside and opened the hot tub then they climbed in. As they sat close together, Carol kissed Bob, softly, sensually as his hands caressed her breasts and hers drifted over his body.

When their kiss broke, Carol whispered, “Look,” and pointed at the doe and fawn, walking nearby. She and her young fawn were curious about the humans in the steaming pool and the four of them just watched each other for a while. Then the doe walked off.

Between the heavy sex and the heat of the tub, both Carol and Bob felt drained and agreed it was time for bed. Crawling into bed, Bob spooned tightly against Carol, his hand cupping her breast as they drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Mike had taken two Cialis and when Tia showed up, she had brought her friend Jenni along with her. Jenni was a small black girl, about 5’ tall and lucky if she broke 100 lbs. Mike was taken aback and ushered them in and offered them a drink. Both wanted mojitos and Jenni broke out some marijuana. Mike hadn’t done any since college but didn’t want the girls to think he was an old fogie so he partook with them.

Mike made up a big pitcher of mojitos and asked the girls of they wanted to go swimming. Both stood up and dropped all of their clothing, which really wasn’t much. While Tia had very large tits, Jenni was on the small side though she had rather long nipples. Mike also noticed hat she had a very long clit. To him it looked like a little penis and made him drool, thinking of sucking on it.

As they walked to the edge of the pool, the girls set their glasses and the joint down and dove in. Mike sat the pitcher and his glass down, dropped his shorts and followed them into the pool. Mike swam between Tia’s legs and as he did, she reached down and grabbed his cock. Mike had to stop because of her firm grip. Thankfully she allowed him enough slack to be able to get his head above water but she kept him in her control. Mike asked her, “Now that you have me, what are you going to with me?” Tia led me over to the steps and had him sit on the edge. She then began giving him head. Jenni came over and climbed out of the water, standing in front of him and fed him her pussy. She was the perfect height and he sucked her long clit into his mouth and she began having orgasm after orgasm while Tia brought him very close to orgasm.

As Jenni moved away, Tia asked, “Are you going to cum or not?”

Mike apologized, saying, “I’m saving myself for later, when we’re in bed.” Tia pulled him into the water and the two of them made out, exploring each other’s bodies as Mike’s fingers explored her tight little pussy.

Jenni asked Mike where the bathroom was so he and Tia got out and the three of them dried off and after showing Jenni the bathroom, he showed them the house. Then Jenni rolled another joint. After the three of them smoked it, they retired to Bob and Carol’s bed. Soon the three of them were wrapped up together, kissing, sucking, licking and fucking like crazy.

The girls couldn’t believe an old guy like Mike could stay hard for so long. Mike couldn’t cum but he was enjoying fucking these two beauties. Both of them enjoyed taking it vaginally and anally, and Mike really loved getting oral from both of them at the same time. Mike was like the energizer bunny. By morning, the girls had fucked his dick raw.

Carol woke to the sunlight streaming through the crack in the curtains and Bob’s hard cock pressed tight against her back. Her pussy still tingled from the night before. Should she take him or let him sleep? Decisions, decisions. Deciding to get up and put on the coffee, Carol carefully glided out of bed and went to the front room and found her nightie and slippers, then to the kitchen to get the coffee started. Carol couldn’t find the coffee filters and began searching.

For some reason, she opened the desk drawer. There she found a new receipt from a security company for security cameras with a note saying to be sure the cameras showed the bed, the shower, the front room and the hot tub and to put the recorder in the hall closet. Carol went to the closet and there was a piece of electronic gear with red blinking lights and wires running in all directions. She was pissed. At first, she wanted to rip everything out but she resisted the temptation. On the back of the receipt was a hand written note with the security code, it was Mike’s birthday and a website address.

In the last cupboard behind some cups, she found the filters and Carol started the coffee. Now enraged at Mike, she walked into the bedroom where she found Bob sleeping but fully erect. She laid down with her face next to his hardness and began licking the underside of his shaft. Bob moaned in appreciation. Carol then took the head of his cock into her mouth. She never does that for Mike. This was for revenge. Bob’s eyes opened as he smiled at her assault. Carol began to take him to the point of gagging.

“Easy there little lady,” he said as he moved her head up, a trail of saliva following from his bulbous cockhead.

Carol said, “I want your cum for breakfast. Can you do that?”

Bob smiled and said, “For you sweetheart, anytime.” Carol went back to serious sucking and found herself taking more and more of his shaft down her throat.

She was surprising herself at how wanton she felt, then Bob began playing with her pussy with his fingers. Carol began to increase the speed of her movement and Bob told her, “I’m about to cum. Are you sure you want to take it down your throat?”

Carol didn’t answer, she just sucked harder. Bob’s fingers rubbed her G-spot bringing her off as his other hand softly caressed her hair, not pushing her down, just lovingly touching her as he exploded spurt after spurt of salty, thick liquid down Carol’s throat. Carol felt a wicked satisfaction in giving Bob a pleasure that she had never given to her husband. She laid her head on his thigh and gave his cockhead a kiss. It made him jump and she laughed.

As he got up, Carol asked, “Bob, what would you like for breakfast?”

Smiling, he said, “Besides you, I don’t know. I smell coffee so that’s a given. What do you have?”

Carol said, “Bacon, ham, or sausage and eggs. Toast or pancakes. I’ve got strawberry and peach jam. You know I’ve got to keep your strength up.” Then she giggled as they stood.

Bob patted her butt and kissed her as he held her and said, “Why in the world Mike wanted to share you I’ll never know but I’m thanking my lucky stars he did. How about I cook you some ham and eggs? How do you like your eggs?”

“Can you do sunny side up?” she said, wondering if she should tell him about the security system.

“Two orders of sunny side up coming right up,” Bob said, “Right after I pee.”

Mike woke up with a terrible hangover. He felt like someone had been pounding his head with a hammer. Looking around the bedroom, the sheets were completely off the bed. The dresser drawers had been rummaged through and his stomach hit bottom. Looking in Carol’s nightstand her jewelry box was missing. Shit, how was he going to explain to Carol. One or both of the girls had ripped him off. He looked for his pants and his wallet was gone. At least he had the security cameras and he’d sent their asses to jail. Stumbling to the garage, he opened the closet where the recording equipment was, only to find hanging wires. Those bitches had stolen that too. Well at least he could still divorce his wife with the video on the web of Bob and Carol from the cabin. Mike went to check his computer only it too was missing. Shit, he’d have to run into the office, but first he needed to get rid of this hangover. Coffee, he needed coffee.

After a leisurely breakfast, Carol took Bob for a walk by the lake. They went hand in hand around the area, looking at the flora and fauna. Feeling that something was bothering her, Bob held her tightly and asked, “What’s wrong, sweet lady? Did I do something to upset you?”

Shaking her head, she said, “It’s not you. It’s Mike. He’s up to something. This morning when I was looking for coffee filters, I happened to stumble on a receipt from a security company showing that he had them install cameras here. I think so he could watch us. Is he perverted or something?”

What Bob said next shook Carol to her core, he said, “Either that or he’s gathering evidence to divorce you.” Carol took off like a shot back for the cabin, with Bob in tow.

Once inside, she found the receipt and opened her computer and found the site. Once she put in the password it asked for home or cabin. When she clicked cabin, it showed everything from the time she walked in the door. Apparently, it was motion activated. It showed when Bob walked it, all their lovemaking, the different positions, everything. Then it asked if they wanted to download the video and Bob nodded yes. Carol did and after downloading it asked if it should be deleted and again, he nodded, yes so Carol did.

Then Bob said, “Just for kicks, why don’t you click home?” Carol did.

The scene started when Mike came home and it showed him taking a couple of pills. Carol recognized them as his Cialis. He washed them down with a whiskey. A few minutes later the two girls arrived and the two recognized one as Tia. Bob had this sheepish grin. Carol asked him, “Did you know about this?”

Looking at his feet, Bob said, “Umm, yeah, Mike asked if we could swap this weekend. He made me promise not to tell you about the swap though. I didn’t know about the other gal. I’m not sure who she is.”

They continued watching the video showing Mike playing with the girls until passing out. Then Tia leaves as the other girl seems to be asleep. After Tia leaves, the other girl gets up and begins going through the drawers. Then she grabs Mike’s pants and removes his wallet. Carol says, “That dickhead deserves that.” Then the black girl opens Carol’s nightstand and Carol goes, “No, no, no, no, no! Not my jewelry!” She grabs the box and heads out of the room, her hands full of stuff. In the kitchen she takes a trash bag and throws the box and other things in it and finds some checks, putting them in the bag also. She heads into the garage and suddenly everything goes black.

Again, they get the message asking if they want to download the video and Bob nods so Carol does, and again, she deletes it.

Carol is crying and Bob is holding her tightly and moves her to the couch they had shared the night before. Bob’s shirt is wet from her tears as he tries to comfort her. In time, Carol stop crying and takes a deep breath, looks over at Bob and says. “How about buying a girl a drink? I could really use one.”

Bob smiled and said, “Let me change shirts first and I’d love to take you out. Where would you like to go?”

Carol tried to smile and said, “Someplace with music, I think I would like to dance. The Bier Stein used to have good food and music.”

“I’ll be right back,” Bob told her, and headed in to change.

By now most of the day had already passed and they had to wait a few minutes for a table. Bob tipped the hostess handsomely for a table near the dance floor. Dinner was very good and when the band started up, Carol pulled Bob up and held him close to her. They played a lot of slow songs which they both enjoyed. Carol would have liked to have more to drink but Bob asked her, “Do you want to get drunk just to forget about Mike or would you rather stay somewhat sober and go back to the cabin and have more fun like we did last night?”

Carol thought a minute and she said, “Fuck him and your girlfriend. Let’s go back to the cabin and play.”

Bob said, “My ex-girlfriend. What she did was uncalled for.”

They danced a couple of more dances and Carol told Bob it was time to head back.

He wasted no time, paid the tab and quickly took her back to her cabin. Once inside, this time, it was a little more relaxed and enjoyable, taking time to fully explore each other’s bodies, as they slowly undressed each other.

Curious, Carol asked Bob, “Just how long is your tongue?”

Bob said, “God blessed me with length in two locations. I’ve never measured but how’s this for you?” and with that, he licked his eyebrows. Carol gasp.

She pulled him onto the bed and pushed his head into her crotch, saying, “I want you to do that to me again, please.”

Bob smiled and said, “It’s my pleasure.”

Mike had driven to his office, thankfully his security pass was in his car. When he opened his computer. imagine his shock when he opened the site and it read, ‘Video deleted’. “What the fuck” he mumbled. Suddenly aware of a presence behind him, Mike turned to see Lauren, his I.T. tech standing behind him. She looked so luscious. His head still a little foggy, Mike stood up and grabbed her, wrapping his hands under her skirt squeezing her butt cheeks. She slapped him as hard as she could. Mike was taken aback and tried to apologize. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to,” he said.

Lauren screamed, “What in the hell were you thinking?” Mike just hung his head.

Then he noticed the figure behind her. It was Jackson, the head of security. “Why’s he here?” Mike asked.

Jackson walked up and held his hand out. “Mr. Taylor. I need your security badge please. You are being terminated for unlawful use of company funds and company I.T. time.”

Mike shook his head and said, “No, no, I was going to pay it back, honest.”

Lauren said, “You charged the company for security cameras to be put in at your home and cabin at Big Bear and set up a website to watch what was going on. Do you deny that? You also have used the company’s computer to check them. I have also tracked you watching porn on your company computer, a strict violation of company policy and a firing offense. Now we also have you for sexual assault on a fellow employee. Shall I call the police?”

Mike handed Jackson his security card and he handed Mike a cardboard box, telling him to put his personal belongings in it as he was not going to be allowed back on company property after this.

After Mike had packed up his personal belongings, Jackson and Lauren walked him out. Jackson stopped at the door but Lauren continued to his car and watched him put the box in the back. Looking at him angrily, she said, “You know, I copied those videos from the site. What in the hell were you trying to do? Set your wife up for divorce?” Mike slowly nodded his head.

Lauren continued, “And what happened with you and those two young girls, it looks like that one ripped you off royally. Tell me was It worth it?” Looking at his feet, Mike shook his head, no.

As Lauren turned to walk away, Mike asked, “Lauren, did you delete those videos?”

Looking back at him she said, “No, but I should have.”

Mike was shaking as he got home. He would have called Carol on the way but his cell phone was gone with everything else. At least he had the landline at home. He rang Carol’s cell and she answered, giggling and out of breath, “Oh, hi, Mike. How’s things with you?”

Mikes voice was shaking as he said, “Honey I don’t know how to say this but I was just fired. Monday I’m going to have to look for another job.”

Carol sort of laughed and said, “That’s not your only problem. You’re probably going to need to find a divorce lawyer and another place to live. I just got off the phone with Lauren and I also have copies of the video of you and those girls. I wonder what the judge will say about that?”

Mike sputtered like a out of tune motorboat, “But, but, but, but.”

“You know Mike,” she said, “I’ll just bet you wish you had a copy of Bob and I fucking our brains out for you to jack off to. He fucked me so hard I squirted all over the place. That’s something you never did in 23 years. How do you like that? Remember, you were the one that talked me into it.”

There was nothing but silence from his end.

After shutting off her phone, Carol went back to rocking on Bob’s cock in the hot tub. The cabin in Big Bear was a wonderful place for a rendezvous.


12