A Cabin with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after only another minutes or so passed James pulled from their collective kiss and asked Madison to lean back, his breath becoming quicker. Completely confused as to why her friend wanted her to do this, she complied. It soon became evident what he had in mind however. As she leaned back, Thomas' now mostly flaccid but still cock inside her, James aimed his swollen head at the point where his two friends' bodies met. Then as all three watched, his knees buckled slightly and his release began, covering both Madison's pussy and the visible part of Thomas' cock with his seed, James' moaning being somewhat more subdued that his friends' had been.

With all three friends now worn out, Madison spoke, a slight giggle in her voice, "is it me, or was that the most unusual part of tonight?"

The three friends now laughed together for a moment before James helped Madison off of Thomas, her pussy leaking the results of multiple orgasms, both her own and her friends', down her inner thigh. She then pulled up and adjusted her dress and gave each of her friends a final kiss. "Alright boys, it's bedtime. I know I for one will be sleeping well".

As the three friends headed toward the cabin they'd be staying in for the next week Madison couldn't help but giggle to herself about how sore she knew she'd be in the morning. Then just as they got to within a few feet of the cabin a subtle movement caught her eye, causing her heart to sink. Was it just her imagination or did the shadowy silhouette of the common room curtains really just move? Was somebody watching?

To be continued...?