A Call for Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting there, naked, with a huge erection in front of his sister was just too much, his increasingly fuzzy thought processes were suddenly cast aside by the unstoppable urge to "GO" and so, in front of his gorgeous 28 -year-old sister he proceeded to "cleanse" his insides. All the while she held his hand and comforted him.

He staggered to his feet.

"I'm back off to bed," he declared; "that's enough for me."

"Oh no, you don't" she fired back at him, "I need to administer one more treatment to be sure you'll be ok. Come on, back on the ground."

Wearily he got back down. The combination of his fever and the drugs were making him weak, and he didn't have the strength to argue with her.

She applied another coating of baby oil to the nozzle and started to re-insert it.

"You know," she told herself, "he DEFINITELY has a cute little bottom; even if he weren't ill, I would still have found a way to do this to him." A small giggle escaped her lips as she watched his pink anus expand around the head of the probe once more.

Suddenly she realized that her little ruse with him had gone further than she had intended. This was more than just an innocent game she was playing; she knew that more than anything else, she wanted him. She needed to love him with her whole heart AND her body; she would MAKE him love her back. That way she could finally have her brother all to herself. She would make him forget ALL those other girls he had dated, the ones she had been so jealous of when she watched him making out with them. She wanted to bring him pleasure like he had never felt before, THEN he would never want those other Women!

She worked the nozzle more purposefully now, thrusting it into him. Starting all the way from the thick head which opened up his pink rosebud 'till it could stretch no more, all the way down until the full length of the nozzle's shaft was buried deep inside him. On each stroke, she made sure the head brushed his prostate, caressing it as it forced its way through him.

In a fog of opiates and exquisite pleasure, he didn't know what to think. He DID know that it was wrong, SO wrong for him to be feeling this way about his baby sister, but the pleasure he was feeling was undeniably the most intense of his entire life. The feeling of her pumping his ass with the nozzle and the stimulation of his prostate was causing his huge erection to pulse in rhythm with her actions.

He was inflamed by the sensations he was feeling. Abandoning his moral dilemma regarding his emotions towards what his sister was doing to him, the only thing he wanted was release; he NEEDED to come. His cock, swollen and purple, the head fully free of his foreskin was near to bursting. He wanted, craved his sister's touch now; he would do ANYTHING to release his impending orgasm.

As she continued her erotic manipulations of the nozzle inside him, she couldn't take her eyes off his engorged member! It was huge and throbbing now; hanging down between his legs, his testicles growing larger it seemed with every thrust of the probe inside him.

Carefully she applied some baby oil to her left hand and slowly grasped his straining cock, encircling it and his balls in her hand. Slowly she started to pump her hand up and down the shaft; he was facing away from her, and she was pulling his cock and balls back, in the opposite direction from usual. By holding both his cock AND his balls in her hand, she could pull both parts of him towards her in a milking type motion.

He felt her soft hand encase his hardness; her hand pulling his member backward, a sensation that ran against everything he had ever felt before; she also had his balls captive in her slippery grasp.

The sensation of his rigid cock being pulled backward and his balls being lightly squeezed, together with her pumping his shaft caused him to go over the edge. His orgasm hit him harder than any before. Massive ribbons of his white semen erupted from the head of his cock. The nozzle in his ass filling him, his anus spasmed, clamping down on the still moving shaft so deep inside him. Every fiber of him surrendered to the incredible power of his orgasm at the hands of his dear little sister. Suddenly everything went black.

"Oh, my GOD!! I've killed the poor Man," she thought as her brother's body slumped to the floor. His cock still twitching from his massive orgasm, she felt for a pulse and realized he was fine. He had not been able to deal with such intensity and had passed out due to weakness from his illness.

She lovingly cleaned his limp body with a warm washcloth. She lingered over his beautiful cock, cleaning it thoroughly, paying extra attention to the head; pulling his foreskin down so she could clean underneath. She gently wiped between his ass cheeks with tenderness.

She managed to get him back over to the bed and cover him with the duvet and softly kissed his fevered brow, then again gently on his lips.

The next day he woke at noon. his body was sore, his mind woozy. He still felt terrible. The events of the previous evening were a mystery to him. He did remember, however, having some incredibly strange and powerful dreams. In remembering them, he started to blush profusely.

"OH. NO!" he thought to himself, "I can't believe that I could even THINK like that about my little sister, let alone have dreams THAT sick!" His only consolation was that he could blame it on his illness and the hallucinogenic drugs that his sister the Doctor had given him.

She walked into the bedroom with slight trepidation. Would he remember ANYTHING from the previous night, she wondered? The white powder she had mixed into his enema solution had contained a powerful drug that usually wiped clean, the memories of those exposed to it. It was the same drug given to people who underwent surgery so they would have no memory of any pain they might feel while under the knife.

"Good morning my favorite brother, how are you feeling today?"

"Like I was kicked by a horse. I have a few aches and pains, and I can't remember anything from yesterday, but it seems that your treatment worked for my "blockage" problem; thanks so much Sis, I should listen to your advice more often."

She reached his bedside and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, but missed her target and got him dead on the lips. Unaffected by her slight "mistake" she held the kiss for a couple of seconds and then drew back.

"He's BLUSHING," she thought to herself. "how cute is THAT!" "he'd be doing a lot more than blushing if he could remember anything from last night" she silently reminded herself.

-----------------------

For the rest of that day, she cooked a couple of hearty meals for them, made sure he got his electrolytes, and they talked. They talked A LOT!!

Comparing notes from their time together as children, remembering the fun they had when he, as her older brother had taken her to the Zoo, or for Ice cream.; pleasant memories for both of them. He napped in the sunlight that streamed through the window as she watched him.

She contemplated his face. Rugged, not a pretty boy, but handsome in a Manly way she liked. All her feelings for him came flooding back to her. The behavior from the previous evening, rather than embarrassing or shaming her, made her feel in control of her emotions for the first time in her life.

All those Men she had dated and fucked. NONE of them could compare to HER brother. She realized that her feelings for him were intensifying to the point of obsession. She had to find a way for them to be together forever. That was the only way.

"Wake up sweetness, time for your treatment."

"What treatment?" he asked her. "I thought we were done, finished, everything is working now!"

"Not yet my darling; you still need further treatment to KEEP everything working... you don't want a relapse now, do you? Here, take these pills with some water, and I'll be back in an hour, just relax."

She wasn't sure what she was going to do yet, she just needed to feel his body against hers, his lovely cock inside her, her skin needed his touch. Deep down inside, she knew this was terribly wrong, especially the fact that she was drugging her brother and doing unspeakable things to him against his will, but God damn it, she needed this, and now she'd had a taste of what COULD be, she wanted more.

An hour later, she gently roused him from his sleep.

"Baby, wake up; it's time for your next treatment. Take my arm and follow me."

She hoped she had not given him too big a dose of the drug; that would ruin the fun. Too little would be bad as well; he could remember what had happened if she had given him too small a dose.

She led him back to the bathroom and had him assume the position from the previous night.

"Damn. I'm dreaming again" he thought. "It's the same exact dream from last night." He was lying on the bathroom floor in exactly the same spot as before, naked as before and very woozy again.

She had everything prepared as previously, but this time had added some Vicodin into the solution, to keep him off balance and in a dream state.

Reaching into her Doctor's bag, she pulled out another nozzle. This one was thicker, a full 2" in diameter, with an even bigger head on it. It had a big opening in the tip to allow the flow of liquid to be faster. She would enjoy the sight of this monster embedded in his cute butt.

He was barely coherent, and his thoughts were scrambled. He felt the warmth of his sister's fingers penetrate him. It seemed like it was more difficult this time; his consciousness floated about, disconnected from his intellect, he was reduced to a state of higher emotional and physical awareness. Waves of opiate induce bliss flooded his body.

"Am I dreaming" he wondered, "or is this real?"

She had worked three fingers into him now. his glistening pink ring grasping her slippery fingers as she deliciously felt him accepting more of her into his body. "I think he's ready" she muttered to herself. The new nozzle was ready, poised to impale him. She pressed it gently to his rosebud, it opened, spreading, trying to accept this new invasion.

She gently twisted the toy to ease it inside him; more pressure, a bit more and suddenly it slipped inside him his anus expanding rapidly around the monster head, then closing around the shaft as the head slid inside him.

Slowly at first, she introduced more of it into him, gently, lovingly; she watched with fascination as it slid in and out of him, his asshole expanding and contracting around it. His cock was swollen to its maximum; near bursting with its hardness. Again she grasped it and started to glide her silky hand up and down the veined shaft and throbbing purple head.

He was waking up it seemed to him. He was less sleepy and coming back to reality; only it COULDN'T be a reality. Reality didn't consist of his gorgeous young sister fucking him in the ass while pumping his cock, could it???? He tried to focus his eyes on the wall of the bathroom and say something, but all that came out was a whimpering groan.

She stopped for a second, wondering if he was waking up too soon. He was making a noise, but otherwise still seemed subdued.

Her face was just inches away from her brother's hard, purple cock; she wanted to taste it. She rolled him over onto his back, the enema dildo still deep in his ass. Grasping his shaft with her oiled hand, slowly pulling down on it, watching his foreskin glide down and over the head; she lowered her head and gently licked him, swirling the tip of her tongue over the massively swollen helmet. She loved the feel of his hot hardness in her mouth, the slightly salty taste. She ran the tip of her tongue over the sensitive opening on the top of his cock, wishing somehow that she could penetrate deeper into him with her tongue.

Alternately she sucked, licked and gently bit the sensitive glans and head, all the while pumping her hand up and down the oiled shaft. Gently she reached down between his butt cheeks and slowly withdrew the nozzle; she wanted to FEEL him, invade his body with her body. Placing her fingers at his anal entrance, she slowly slid three fingers into his asshole.

He was relaxed enough so that his anus accepted her teasing fingers. Gripping them so hard she thought they might snap. Her head now bobbed up and down as she tried to take his whole cock in her mouth, licking and sucking him into an even harder state of arousal; her fingers feeling for his prostate and massaging him from the inside. After a couple of minutes, she felt his prostate harden, a sign that he was about to come. She stopped.

The more he regained his wits, the more confused he became. He was in an ecstatic trance, consumed by a level of pleasure that he had never imagined was possible. His cock was surrounded by a warm, wet vacuum, punctuated by nibbles of pain/pleasure that felt like little bites on the head of his cock. His anus was full of something warm, delicious and slick.

Full, stretched and utterly subsumed by pleasure, he felt something inside him start to spasm; his prostate was swelling with pre-cum, and then it stopped.

She ripped off her clothes, standing naked, sweating, breathing heavily. Her pussy was dripping wet, her clitoris hard and proudly erect, her hood drawn back, her bud painfully exposed. He was lying on his back, cock standing straight up and swollen. She wanted him inside her.

"The ultimate taboo," she thought. "I am going to fuck my own BROTHER!" Somehow this thought excited her even more.

Lowering herself, she grasped his cock with her right hand and guided it into her pink wetness. It had been so long since she had felt anything inside her other than an artificial rubber dildo, that the warmth of his rigid flesh shocked her. Slowly she eased herself down onto her brother's cock; he could feel it stretching her, inside her womb; her own flesh and blood!!

Finally, she felt loved! Her hips began to grind; she wanted to come so badly. Rubbing her hard little clit off his pubic bone, thrusting herself down, impaling herself on her beloved brother's straining cock.

"Ok, this is most DEFINITELY, NOT a dream," he said to himself, "what the fuck is going on?" He could feel the weight of her warm, smooth body on his, her gorgeous breasts mashed into his chest, her hair sweeping across his face. He could feel her velvety wet pussy milking his cock; her inner muscles beginning to tighten around him as her orgasm drew closer.

He tried to move his arms and found that they reacted to his commands; quickly, he raised both arms and wrapped them around his sister's body.

"What the hell is going on Sis," "what are you doing to me, you disgust me. GET OFF me now!!"

She was so involved in her impending orgasm that she had failed to notice his movements underneath her. Now he was awake and had her in a viselike grip; yelling at her, telling her she was sick, a pervert. She burst into tears, slumping onto his chest and wailing.

"I love you, even as a girl, I always had sexual feelings for you, I went to bed every night dreaming about you, wanting you to pay attention to me, to love me, hold me. You never did. All I ever wanted from you was for you to love me and you didn't even know I existed."

Her salty tears fell onto his face; he could taste them. He realized that she was right. He had seen her spying on him when she was younger. When he was in the shower that day, he had purposely lavished extra attention on his cock, knowing that she was watching. When he crept past her bedroom soon after, he had heard the unmistakable sounds of her coming, squealing as her orgasm took her. This WAS his fault as well as hers.

Slowly he brushed back her hair to look in her eyes; his cock still hard, was inside her as he talked to her.

"Sis, I don't blame you. I led you on, and this is what ended up happening. I love you and always have. When you were younger, I stayed distant from you because I was afraid of what might happen if I got any closer. The way you looked at me, and my feelings for you frightened me."

He reached up and pulled her head down to his, forcefully kissing her lips, parting them with his tongue, hers meeting his. He began to thrust his hips upwards, plunging his massively swollen cock into his dear sister's wet pussy. ; he mouths stayed locked together greedily sucking, kissing biting. he rolled them over and was above her, he grabbed her arms and forced them above her head.

She could feel the power in his body now, his thrusts deep and long; her pussy begging for more of him, his cock a hot muscle inside her soft wetness. She could feel her spinal muscles, and her womb start to contract as she was ready to come. Quickly, he withdrew and turned her over; grabbing the bottle of baby oil, he massaged a copious amount onto the head of his cock.

"Payback's a bitch you dirty little girl," he said to her, grinning from ear to ear. She knew what she wanted now. Thrusting her gorgeous bottom into the air, she offered herself to his raging hardness. She felt his engorged head position itself at the entrance to her anus; he gently pressed his oiled cockhead against the tight pink ring and pushed.

She moaned and bit her lip to stop herself from crying out as his massive member entered her; her ring stretched around the shaft of his cock. Reaching back she pulled his hips into her so he would be fully embedded inside her tight hot ass; the feeling of being stretched and filled with her darling brother's cock made her heart sing. She reached back and inserted a couple of fingers into her soaking wet pussy, her thumb on her clit. As her brother fucked her ass, she came as she had never come before. Head thrown back, she wailed with pleasure, thrusting back to meet her brother's cock, her ass pulsing around his cock. He came simultaneously; his cock spewing massive amounts of sperm deep into her bowels, she could feel it inside her, his cock expanding and contracting, pulsing as he came inside her ass over and over again.

She threw her head back and screamed as another wave of electric pleasure radiated from her asshole; his cock continuing to fuck her tight hole mercilessly.

They were quiet for a while; looking at each other, embarrassed yet excited with the knowledge of what they had done.

He spoke first.

"Who would have thought that my baby sister would turn out to be such a fucking PERVERT! And so damn gorgeous as well. We're going to have to make sure that this stays between us my love, I don't think our friends would understand."

"Whatever you say DARLING brother!! now will you please get hard enough to fuck me again??"

With a smile she looked back at him, arching her butt into the air and presenting her asshole to him, still leaking with his warm cum.

12