A Campsite Catastrophe

Story Info
A fun session at the campground gets interrupted...
3.8k words
3.73
20.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferrar37
Ferrar37
11 Followers

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The sound of the Walmart cash register was annoying, just like it always is. My girlfriend Megan and I had decided to go on a camping trip, and we had gone to pick up supplies.

"Do you think this will be enough food," Megan asked?

"I think we should be fine for the three days," I replied.

The cashier was a friend of hers, in the past they had worked together.

"That sounds like a fun trip guys!" She said as she scanned another item. "I wish I could've gotten some time off too...." her voiced trailed off as she reached for the next box on the belt. It was a box of magnum condoms.

She glanced nervously at the two of us, unsure at first what to say. "Uhh, well I hope you have fun anyway." She finally said.

"We will!" I responded with a grin. Her friend had a religious upbringing for sure, and I wouldn't have been shocked if she was a virgin. Knowing that she now knew I had a big dick, and was going to fuck Megan with it often enough on this trip that we bought a new box of condoms was a huge turn on.

We set out for the campsite the next morning. She had a small SUV, which was a better choice than my pickup for a camping trip, so initially she started out driving. It was a few hours drive to get there, and I was already feeling playful. I reached over and started stroking her inner thigh, and teasing my way towards her pussy.

"If you're going to keep doing that you have to drive, I get too distracted." She said.

"Ok, go ahead and pull over, I'll take a turn." I told her. She stopped the car and I got into the driver's seat. I guided her into laying with her back on the seat, and her head resting on my leg. I took the wheel with my left hand, and my right was free to wander over her body.

Megan has fantastic, absolutely huge tits. She rarely wore clothing that showed them off, but even wearing her hoodie she couldn't hide them. I made sure to get a nice handful of them and squeeze before allowing my hand to drift down her midriff towards the button on her pants. I hastily undid it and started rubbing her through her panties. I could tell she was already excited from the heat coming off of her, so I didn't waste any time before moving my hand to the inside of her skivvies and began sliding my finger along her opening.

"Unnhh" Megan moaned gently as I teased her. I curled my finger slightly to coat it in her wetness, before moving on to her clit. I did my best to edge her with my fingertip, while still paying enough attention to drive the car. I felt her hips begin to shake several times and I'd back off, just to tease her more.

"You're terrible," she said. Clearly desperate for release"

I increased the pressure of my finger on her clit, curling the tip of it into her a little more at the end of each stroke.

"Tell me how bad you want it," I told her.

"Please...." she said. "I neeeeed it..."

I had my fun, so I increased the pace, rubbing my finger in little circles on top of her clit. Within a moment she was quivering violently, before a letting out a deep moan as she climaxed.

She took a moment to compose herself, and then said "your turn" as she reached for my belt buckle. She undid my pants in a flash and freed my already hard cock.

"I see you got a little excited yourself" she said, just before kissing the head of my member. She gave me a few more little teases with her mouth, before starting to suck on it proper. I could see the bright blond hair on the back of her head in my peripheral vision, as she bobbed up and down, going a little deeper each time.

I have a big dick, and over the past few months she had made it her mission to be able to deepthroat the entire thing. After a little warmup, she took the plunge and descended until I felt her lips a the base of my unit.

"Unff," I groaned. Megan was a pro at giving head, and her mouth felt like absolute silk. Unfortunately I always find it difficult to get off when distracted, especially doing something like driving. She sucked away for a time, but eventually her mouth got too sore and she had to stop.

We got to the campground late in the afternoon and set about putting up our tent, and cooking dinner. It was a hot out all day, and our campsite was fairly secluded from any of the nearby ones. I'm not sure if it was to tease me, or to stay cool, but Megan took her shirt off early on and was running around in a bra.

"Someone's gonna see you like that," I told her.

"It's not any worse than wearing a bathing suit, and there's barely anybody here. Don't be paranoid" she said.

I laughed and smiled -- I loved showing her off. I hoped someone did see her. I finished up our campfire cooked meal and we ate. Afterwards we just sat on the same side of the picnic table at the site for a bit, cuddling a bit and facing towards the fire. Before too long her hands began to wander and she started rubbing against my groin.

After the tease earlier, and seeing her run around in her bra all day, I was ready to go in an instant. She rubbed my hard-on through my pants for a minute, before reaching over to undo my pants again.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "we can't do this out here!"

"Don't be a wimp," she said as she pulled my dick out. "Besides, it's not like you're going to stop me."

She wasn't wrong, she leaned over, took me into her mouth, and got to work. I was already dying to fuck her, so after only a couple minutes I was ready to tap out. I grasped her arm, stood up, and pulled her into the tent, tossing her down on our air mattress.

We quickly freed ourselves of our clothes, and I was lining myself up at her entrance before she stopped me.

"I haven't been able to get in for my birth control appointment yet, you need to wear a condom, remember?" She reminded me.

I hated wearing condoms. I loved the way it felt slipping my fingers inside her, and I wanted to feel that with my cock.

"We don't want to get me pregnant" she said as I tore the magnum out of it's package. I had enough girth to make wearing even magnums uncomfortable, but I reluctantly went ahead and rolled the condom onto my dick. Fully clad in rubber, I got back into position and eased myself into her.

I started going a bit deeper, and a bit faster with each stroke, trying to set myself into a rhythm. I felt like I was just finding it when she spoke again.

"I want you to fuck me on the picnic table," she said.

"Unff," I groaned again. I was turned on by the idea, but it felt irresponsible somehow. "I'm not sure that's a good idea..."

She leaned up and whispered in my ear "It'll be so hot, please?"

My horniness got the best of me and I agreed. I threw on a shirt, and my shoes, but no pants. She had brought along a zip-up jacket, and she put that on with her shoes.

We went outside, and she laid back on the picnic table. I positioned myself again between her legs, and slid my shrink wrapped penis into her.

"Fuuuckkkkk" she moaned, clearly turned on by the situation. I started going a little harder, grabbing onto her hips to get a bit more leverage. She reached up and unzipped her jacket. Allowing her tits to spill out. The way they bounced back and forth with each impact was irresistible, so I reached out and started groping her as I kept thrusting in and out.

I had one of her tits in each hand, and was teasing her nipples with my thumbs. When I looked up at her face she seemed completely lost in the moment -- eyes closed, head back, moaning softly with each stroke in and out.

"I'm getting close" she said.

"I am too" I told her, doing my best to maintain an even pace. Her moans gradually got louder. In the back of my mind I thought I heard some branches shift and crack, but I was too focused to pay any attention to that. I kept going, but unfortunately this time I won the race.

Just as she seemed to be on the verge of orgasm I couldn't hold it back anymore. I grabbed her hips and unloaded into the condom. I noticed a brief hint of disappointment in her face as we came back to reality.

"Sorry, I can finish you off with some oral though" I told her. I try to never leave her hanging. Before we got much of a chance to move at all I heard more cracking and bustling. Someone was approaching us through the woods!

"Fuck!" I muttered while trying to shuffle us back into the tent. Megan had already zipped her top back up, but we didn't make it more than a step towards the tent before a figure emerged.

"Now what exactly is going on here?" the stranger asked.

I'm not sure if it was a forest ranger, a regular police officer, a rent-a-cop, or what. I had immediately lost my erection and was trying to keep covered with my hands to retain some type of dignity. Megan was doing the same, standing with her legs pressed together wearing nothing but her tennis shoes and zip-up.

"People are out here with their families," the unknown authority figure said. "What if someone happened to bring their kids through here?"

I had regained some of my courage, "It's late out already, the sun has practically set already" I said, "why are you hassling us?"

He gave me a menacing look that instantly made me regret that boldness. "Shut. The Fuck. Up." He said. "Both of you, sit down over there, NOW," he said while gesturing at the table.

We did as we were told and sat down. He moved in front of us, pacing back and forth slightly. "You're both lucky I'm going not going to put you in cuffs, don't test me." he said.

I didn't notice it at first, but there was a clear bulge in his pants, which seemed to run all the way to his knee. "What the fuck," I thought to myself. He was still talking, but I must've been suffering from some kind of auditory exclusion because I had no idea what the fuck was going on.

He was standing in front of Megan now, and some motion had caught my eye. He had taken her by the wrist.

"What happened to just a warning!" I said.

"I never said that," he replied. "Now shut up or I WILL put you in cuffs."

He pulled her hand in towards him, and brought it to rest on the bulge running down his leg. "You take care of me, and I'll take care of you" he said.

Megan looked over at me, clearly in shock and unsure what to do. I shrugged pitifully in response, I felt completely subdued, no idea what we could even do. She looked back up at him, and reluctantly started stroking the bulge.

As she ran her hand up and down, he started undoing fasteners to free himself. First the belt, the button, and finally a zipper. As he dropped his drawers I could see more clearly what was causing the bulge... and it was absolutely massive, the head peaking out from bottom of his boxer briefs.

Megan continued to stroke it through the thin fabric, she seemed to be avoiding any direct contact, but there seemed to be some fascination in her eyes now. She pulled back as he removed his undergarments, and as soon as it had cleared their elastic band his massive member sprung upward.

Megan sat with her hands on her knees for a second. Looking at the giant tool staring her in the face, up at the stranger, and then back down. She raised her eyebrow, and I watched in disbelief as she reached out with her own hand and took hold of him. She leaned from side to side, as if to get a better look, and then looked back up at him. She had started to stroke back and forth with her hand.

She was making eye contact with him, and I noticed a smile start to creep across her face as she continued stroking.

He broke the silence by saying "Show me what you've got, girlie" as he reached out and put his hand behind her head.

He used his hand to direct her head towards the giant prick, and her gaze shifted back down to it. He brought her to within a quarter inch of the tip, and I tell that she leaned in to close the rest of the distance. She puckered her lips and gently kissed the tip, backing off slightly afterwards to look back up at him, as if for approval.

She leaned in again, this time kissing a little more off to the side, her eyes again shooting back upwards. As she made her way down the side of his cock, she looked back at me over the top of it. When she reached the base she stuck out her tongue, running it along the bottom of his shaft and licking all the way to the tip -- giving a little flick at the end.

She turned her attention back towards him as she continued lap at his tip, getting a little closer to taking it into her mouth each time. As she was doing this I felt myself getting hard again, which reminded me that I still had the used condom hanging off of me.

Megan seemed to be lost in her work, and she was a master of her craft. Her efforts seemed to have him absolutely rock hard, and the tremendous tool appeared to get even bigger as a result. Megan's hand didn't even come close to fitting all the way around it, the gap between her fingertips was very noticeable. She seemed completely taken by the meatpole she was holding onto and I was starting to wonder if the only reason she hadn't put it in her mouth was that she didn't think it would fit.

I guess he had other plans, and wasn't about to let her off easy, because he reached out again and put his hand behind her head. His dick was already lined up with her mouth, and by guiding her head he started to ease it in. She closed her lips around it, and seemed to unhinge her jaw like a snake. She was looking straight up at him as he guided more of his thickness into her mouth.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, I wasn't sure whether to feel jealous, aroused, or scared. He had all the leverage and seemed totally comfortable taking advantage of the situation.

He had begun to move his hips in unison with pulling on Megan's head, she had closed her eyes and was now just doing her best to keep up. I'm quite well endowed myself, and she had worked up the ability to deepthroat me, but she seemed to have no prayer with this monster. As he pushed further and further I could see her start to gag. She had made it no more than three quarters of the way down when she gagged hard and recoiled.

She pulled back and caught her breath, briefly glancing over while she did. She seemed not to have a care in the world, and was completely enamored by what was going on. As soon as she got her breathing under control she went back in. He grabbed a handful of her hair and used that to hold her head in place while he thrust into her mouth. She kept her eyes open this time, looking up at him like a doe caught in headlights while he gently fucked her face.

After a while his paced quickened, and it seemed as Megan's silky mouth had bested his colossal cock. His hips jerked a few times as he unloaded rope after rope into her mouth. Megan did her best to keep up, I'm sure I saw her swallow at least three times, but a few dripping runs of cum escaped from the corner of her mouth. Once he had subsided, she slowly extracted him from her mouth, sucking hard all the way, as if to eke out every last drop.

As she got him clear of her mouth, she reached up with her finger and scraped the wayward cum off of her face, ultimately putting it in her mouth to swallow it. I felt a sudden relief that the ordeal was over.

I was wrong.

Without speaking a word, he grabbed her by the shoulders and stood her up. He guided her over to the short end of the picnic table, and then pushed her back onto it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Was he actually going to fuck her?

Megan was on her back, with her legs already spread. He stepped up in between her legs, and took his mighty member in one hand, and reached forward with another to grope her breasts through the zip-up. He slapped his cock against her sopping wet pussy, the thud of his heavy rod against her made an unmistakable sound.

He started moving back and forth, running his shaft along her slit. Pushing down with his hand just enough that his head would cleave her lips apart on each forward stroke, digging in a little deeper each time.

Megan then said something that I'll never forget, between her gentle moans she stammered just a few words, "Please... I neeeed it."

I saw him back all the way up after she said it. He lined his massive helmet up against her folds, sliding it up and down trying to find his way. He looked over at me and grinned as I saw his hips move forward in a smooth motion.

I could barely see from where I was sitting, but his head had disappeared into Megan's hungry little quim. She bit her lip as he pressed forward, arching her back to help with the angle. He continued his forward assault on her, pressing another inch or two of his member into her before backing up. I could see her wetness glisten on his shaft as he pulled almost all the way out before pushing forward once more.

Megan gasped as her body made room to accommodate him, she had never been with anybody else and his size was a new experience for her. His firm member was now entering uncharted territory, as he pressed deeper into Megan than I could ever go. The onslaught continued, he kept working himself back and forth until the entire thing was somehow buried into her.

"Yesss....." Megan let out between moans. She reached up and undid the zip-up, freeing her breasts. He bent down and took one of her nipples in his mouth, and her moans practically became screams. She put her arms around his neck as he went back and forth, teasing each nipple and kissing along her chest.

As he tried to upright himself, Megan pulled him into her and practically shoved her tongue into his throat, kissing him hungrily as he continued to rearrange her insides with his huge cock.

He finally broke himself free so he could straighten up and thrust into her harder. His voluminous organ causing the surface of her tummy to shift each time he bottomed himself out.

"Fuck, fuck, harder, harder, don't stop," I heard my girlfriend shouting as he battered her with his tool. I could see that her wetness had coated his entire shaft.

His entire.... bare shaft? Megan and I had always used condoms, she was totally unprotected. My mind raced, what do I do?

"Dude, you've got to put on a condom," I said meekly.

"Keep goinggggg" Megan moaned, "don't stoppp. Don't you DARE fucking STOP" Her voice wavering between thrusts. She was laying with her hands above her head, absolute putty in his hands. She made no efforts to control either the cadence or depth with which he hammered into her.

This only seemed to spur him on more. His hands dug into the flesh on her hips as his grip tightened, and he started pistoning back and forth at an unbelievable pace. Finally he slammed all the way home, pulled out only slightly, and buried himself again. Megan wrapped her legs around him as he did, and I could see his balls shift slightly as they unloaded into my girlfriend's hungry pussy.

He seemed to grunt and groan forever, pawing at Megan's breasts while twitching inside her, filling her to the brim with his potent seed. She cooed softly as his motions subsided, and pulled him to her once again for a deep kiss.

Satisfied, he straightened up and backed himself out of her. An avalanche of his thick cum flowed out from her now stretched out opening. Megan practically collapsed onto the table, exhausted. He looked over at me, shook his head, then got dressed and left.

I gathered up Megan and our clothes, and helped her back into the tent.

**The next morning...**

I awoke with a raging erection, the events of last night playing out in my head. I rolled over and took Megan into my arms, my morning wood poking into her. She reached down and started stroking my length, evidently very excited herself. I was thrilled at the prospect of getting into her bareback for the first time. I can't begin to say how disappointed I was when I heard her fiddle with a wrapper and unroll one of the magnums onto me.

**Some time later...**

Ferrar37
Ferrar37
11 Followers
12