A Captain Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Captain Hunt, it is good to be working with you again," Rommie said.

"You as well Rommie, you as well," Dylan Hunt said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Sir," Rommie said as several chairs appeared, one in the center of the room. "Your command chair is ready. All fourteen of the ships have been located. Though they have split into two groups."

"I want to start to take them out as soon as possible," I said.

"Might I suggest that we take the Magog first? I have a feeling they have been producing as many spawn as they could. Thier's is a more subtle way of invading," Dylan suggested.

"Alight, the Magog first," I told Rommie.

I was surprised at how fast we moved. One moment we were on one side of earth, the next? We were right behind them.

"Fire all weapons," I said, as particle weapons, lasers, phasers, plus several smart missiles activated. I was happy as the Magog ships started to explode 'til I saw the massive world ship.

Dylan walked to me, "If I may?" He said, I nodded as moved forward.

"Rommie, how many smart missiles do we have left?" Dylan asked.

"We have ten," she replied.

He then turned to look at me as I nodded.

"Fire all of them, spread pattern to deal the most destruction," Dylan said. Then stepped back as we watched all ten missiles connect with the huge world ship. I was surprised as the world only shook from the initial contract.

I shook my head as I started to open my mouth, then was shocked. The huge monstrosity started to crack, then explode, then more and more as the ship started to become debris.

"All Magog ships destroyed, I am not reading any life signs," Rommie said.

I turned to Dylan, shaking his hand, "thank you."

"My pleasure, well, looks like I am done here," he said as I nodded, then he was gone.

I turned to my last three visitors. "Take us to the last of the ships," I told Rommie, as we were there in less than a few seconds.

"Do we have enough power to destroy them?" I asked Rommie.

"We have more than sufficient power for all but the largest ship," Rommie said.

"Show us," I told Rommie.

I heard Picard hiss, "that's a Negh'Var class Klingon warship. With 2,500 personnel, plus troops."

"Rommie, fire all weapons," I said, as we unleashed a hell of a lot more weapons than I thought we had. All the ships were destroyed except for the large warship.

A moment later, the vision of a heavily bleeding Klingon appeared on the screen. "We will die with honor p'tak!"

Rommie moved us away as the large ship started to explode.

I turned toward Kirk, Janeway and Picard, shaking each one's hand, saying goodbye. They all nodded, then vanished.

"Alright Rommie, let's go so I can say goodbye to you also," I said.

The strange thing though, not only did the ship and Rommie remain, I was shocked what was in my home. Not only did I find a Star Fleet phaser, I also found a Gauss gun from Dylan's universe. I was shocked a few moments later as I found a Liberty Hammer, a weapon I was sure that I had seen Reynolds vanish with.

I sighed as I knew that I was going to have to go to them to return the weapons.

12