A Captive for Sir

Story Info
Taken captive, trained to please for her Sir or another?
7.1k words
4.47
24.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twreader
twreader
12 Followers

A captive for Sir

Warning contains: Kidnapping, drugs, hostage, mind control, anal, fisting, enemas, face slapping.

Blackness surrounds me, My eyes won't open. I can't move my arms from behind my back, my legs either. Wherever I am, it smells earthy and damp. I shiver from a chill in the air. My brain is foggy. The last thing I remember was walking to my car then nothing. Where am I? Why can't I move?

My arms are starting to ache, my head is throbbing. A metal on metal screech comes from across the room. Loud footsteps down a wooden staircase. Feet scruff across the concrete floor. Jingle of keys then a screech. Cold fingers touch me and I jerk my head back away. "Who are you?" I rasp my voice hoarse from thirst. Fingers touch me again and pull the eye mask away. I blink into the darkness. A man squats in front of me. It's too dark to see any detail. He turns and walks out of the opening in the metal bars. Returning with a bottle of water, lifting it to my mouth, I drink and drink. "Where am I?" I ask again. He just stares at me. Placing the half empty bottle on the floor. He reaches behind me tugs on my arms and it loosens. He stands and walks back out, closing the metal pole door to my cell. Locking it, he makes his way back out. I pull my arms free, pain shoots through my joints as I move them. I lay there for who knows how long before pushing myself up and untying the rope around my ankles.

Tears ran down my face. Fear has frozen me. Who is that man? Where am I? Why am I locked in a cell? What does he want with me? These thoughts roll though my mind as I cry myself to sleep.

I awoke to the door to the upstairs being opened. I blink away the fogginess and sit up. The man carries a tray to the cell door. Unlocking it and opening it keeping his eyes trained on me. He sets the tray inside before closing it and relocking it. He slides a chair in front of the cell and sits. His eyes drill into me. The light from upstairs rains down and I can see he is caucasion with tattoos up his arms and his neck. He is muscular. "Eat" his deep rough voice demands. "Where am I?" I ask. "Eat" he demands again. I stay frozen in place. "You will do as you are told or you will be punished." His voice was low menacing. My body starts to shake with fear. He stands, shoving the chair to the floor. The sound echoes in the small basement. He stalks up the stairs, slamming the door, cutting off the light.

I sit in the dark, shaking from the cold and fear. Hours pass. My stomach is rumbling so loud, I finally give in and eat the sandwich and drink the glass of water. The bars of my cell begin to go fuzzy a bend, everything goes black as my body collapses to the floor.

My head is pounding as I wake. I can move my arms, I sit up waiting nauseously for everything to stop spinning. I open my eyes. I can see daylight from a window on the far side of the room. I stand and rush to it. My feet fly from under me and I slam to the floor. Hitting my head, hot red blood runs down my forehead. A metal ring is around my ankle attached to a chain. My eyes follow the chain under the bed. I only made it 5 feet before the bed.

The room is big but bare, just a bed and a chair. I can't reach the door. I sit on the bed, I watch as the sunlight from the window turns to darkness. I can't hear anything. My ankle hurts from the ring. I toss and turn on the bed, I pace the floor, dragging the chain along. I watch as the sky turns from black to blue. The door opens not long after the sunrise. The man enters. He is dressed in jeans and white tee, and his hair is wet from a shower. His tattoos are black ink.

"This is better than the cell, behave and you can stay here or go back to the cell." He tells me as he shuts the door behind him. I sit on the bed not moving, my heart is pounding out of my chest. "Are you hungry?" He asks. He stares at me. I shake my head no. Last time he drugged my food. I'll starve before that happens again. "Do you have to use the restroom?" I nod yes. He walks to me. "Stand up and turn around." I stand slowly he grabs me and twists me around, before the gasp of surprise is out of mouth he has cuffs on my wrists. Tears stream down my face. He bends down and unlocks the chain from the ring on my ankle. He leads me by the arm to the door.

Down the hallway and to the right is a large bathroom. He walks me to the toilet. He is about a foot taller than me. HIs hands pull my pants and panties down my legs. His hands grip my biceps and push me down to sit on the toilet. He walks to the door and turns his back. My bladder is so full my pee rushes out of me. The embarrassment makes my face heat. When I'm finished, he walks back to me, gets a handful of toilet paper and gently wipes my mound. Silent tears run down my face. He pulls me up and pulls up my pants. His hands grazed my thighs. He puts the seat down and pushes me down again. Reaching out he grabs a washcloth and gets it wet. He lifts my chin and starts to wipe the dried blood from my forehead. Once he is satisfied it is clean. He stands me up and walks me back to the room. He attaches the chain and releases my hands. He leaves without a word.

I am left to stew in my own thoughts all day. Anger, grief, and pity. How is this happening? What is happening? Day turns to night. Throughout the night I toss and turn restless.

A short while after sunrise he returns. Wet hair, fresh clean scent filling the room. He carries a tray, placing it on the bed next to my stiff body. "Now be a good girl and eat." my stomach rumbles and my mouth and throat are dry. He leaves the room. I drink a glass of water and eat the sandwich. I wait for the grogginess of drugs but it doesn't come. He comes back removing the tray from the room without a word. He comes back and walks to the bed, "Stand and turn please?" I comply, hopefully I can pee. He cuffs me again then releases the chain. He takes me to the bathroom. This time I looked around. The house is clean and bright. All the doors in the hallway are closed. Once in the bathroom, he slides my pants and panties down again and helps me sit. He stands at the door as I release my bladder. The shame and embarrassment heat my face again. He wipes my mound and helps me stand. He pulls my panties and pants down, I step out of each leg carefully. He leaves me standing there as he turns the shower on. He uncuffs my hands and removes my shirt and walks me to the shower. I get in and wash the sweat, tears and grime from my body and hair. I can see him through the glass as he watches me. Once Im done he shuts the water off. I step out and he drys me with a towel as I stand still.

He walks me back to the room, with no handcuffs. He reattaches the chain to my ring on my ankle.

Once he leaves, I curl into a ball and cry. I am naked and scared. A voice from the ceiling interrupts my pity party.

"Sir likes good girls. Good girls get rewarded. Sir likes good girls. Good girls do what Sir tells them. Good girls like what Sir does. Be a good girl for Sir."

It played over and over and over. I found the speaker in the far corner of the room. The voice played all day. The sky turned orange from the setting sun and the recording stopped. The man brought a sandwich and a glass of water into the room before leaving without a word. I sat on the bed and ate and drank the water. I finally fell asleep. The next I woke the room was full of sunlight and a sandwich and a glass of water sat on the chair next to the bed. I ate and drank again. If I make him happy I can find a chance to escape, I kept telling myself. The voice from the ceiling started as soon as I finished eating.

"Sir likes good girls. Good girls get rewarded. Sir likes good girls. Good girls do what Sir tells them. Good girls like what Sir does. Be a good girl for Sir."

All day it played again, until dusk. When he came to the room this time he smiled "Ready to pee?" I nodded yes. I stood as he released the chain. He walked me to the bathroom and stood at the open door as I released my bladder. The toilet paper was empty. My voice was soft "Um" he turned and looked at me. "There's no toilet paper.'' He walks to the sink and grabs a roll from under the cabinet. He kneels before me and wipes my mound. Sliding a finger between my lips my body flushes with heat. "Good girls call me Sir" I nod my understanding, trying to fight how good his finger feels between my wet lips. He stands and I follow. He leads me to the kitchen and pulls out a chair at a small wood table with 4 chairs. I sit down, I fight the need to cover nude self. He walks to the wall and drags back a chain attaching it to my ring. He walks to the oven and pulls a pan out. He makes two plates and sets them at the table. It's a chicken and rice casserole. It smells heavenly. He eats first so I follow suit. It is heavenly, I am partially starved and have only had sandwiches for I don't know how many days.

"Would you like something to drink?" he asks. I nod yes. He brings a glass of water to the table. I take a big drink. He is watching me. "Thank you" His head tilts to the side and his eyes narrow. "Sir.... thank you Sir" I repeat. "Good girl" he says. "That chain is the main house chain, let's see how far you can go on it. " I follow him around the kitchen, I can reach the counters and sink. The next room is the living room. I can reach the couch and bookshelf. There is an archway leading to another area but the chain isn't long enough. Down the hall I can reach the bathroom. There is one door that's closed between the kitchen and the bathroom. "You are not allowed in there." I nod my understanding.

We went back to the living room. He sits on the couch reaching for a book on the side table. I stand there confused. What should I do? I walk slowly to the bookshelf, reading the book titles. I can feel his eyes on me. I read the shelves in eyesight. Turning I walk the path we did earlier, seeing how far the chain goes. I stop just before the length does. I walk to the table and finish the glass of water. I take it to the sink, in the sink are our dishes from dinner. I wash them, nothing else to do. I need him to like me enough to take the chain off so I can escape. I wash, dry, and put them away. I wipe the table off. "Good girl," he says from the doorway. I jump and drop the rag on the floor. My heart is pounding. He scared me. "Come it's time for bed." he says, holding his hand out. I pick up the rag, and walk it to the basket labeled dirty and drop it in before reaching for his hand.

He walks me to the end of the chain before kneeling and releasing me. We walk to the room I have been in and he reattaches the chain. As he turns to leave "Sir" I blurt.. He looks at me "Thank you for dinner" His smile is warm. He comes back to me, sitting beside me on the bed. "Lay down" he says I comply. My body is going stiff. "Good girls get rewarded." he says as his hand runs over my stomach down towards my mound. His hand runs over my thighs. Heat rushed through my body, my heart was pounding. "Be a good girl and open" he says softly. My thighs spread. "Beautiful" he says as his fingers slide over my clit. The shock sends waves of pleasure through me. His finger slides inside me easily, I am so wet. My back aches and a soft moan escapes. He works in and out coaxing more moans from me. My hands lift above my head as I lift my hips wanting more. He adds another finger. His hand moves in and out. Every thrust in I can fill an orgasm build. He adds a third finger, my entire body trembles. I'm stretched open. I can feel fire running through me. One hard thrust sends me over, my body shakes and trembles as the orgasm washes over me, my moans soften. He pulls his fingers from me. He sits silently watching me, I slowly come back to myself. Shame fills me, how could I let him do that? "You made a mess of my fingers, clean them." he says as he holds the fingers to my mouth. Eww no, I keep my mouth closed and just stare at him. "Be a good girl and clean them" he says again. His other hand grabs my face forcing my mouth open, the other hand pushes the fingers inside. So deep I gag, fire reignites inside me. He pushes deep again over and over before withdrawing his fingers. He stands and leaves. I'm heaving on the bed. I feel betrayed by myself and mad for liking it. I begin to cry.

The voice from the ceiling started to play.

"Sir likes good girls. Good girls get rewarded. Sir likes good girls. Good girls do what Sir tells them. Good girls like what Sir does. Be a good girl for Sir."

"A good girl listens to Sir. A good girl thanks Sir. A good girl sits at Sir's feet. A good girl doesn't think, A good girl lets Sir think for them. A good girl lets Sir take care of them."

It repeats all night, turning off just at sunrise. A little while later he comes in. "Good morning" he says as he walks to the bed. "Good Morning Sir" I reply. He smiles. His hand runs over my breasts and down my stomach. Reaching my mound, my legs part automatically. He slips two fingers inside me easily. A moan comes from me. He pulls his fingers out and holds them to my mouth "Clean them please" he says and I open my mouth sucking his long fingers in, twirling my tongue over them. "Good Girl" he says, pulling them from my mouth. He releases the chain from my ring.

We stop at the bathroom and I pee, again no toilet paper. "Sir, I'm finished." I say and he smiles and wipes my already aroused mound. I try to stifle a moan when he does. I shower as he watches, he dries me when I'm finished. He leads me to the kitchen table, attaches the chain. He serves scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. Once we finish eating "Sir thank you for breakfast." I say. He just smiles and walks to the living room. I finish my water glass and wash, dry, and put away the dishes. I wipe the counters and stove top as well as the table. I notice the floors are a bit dirty so I find the broom in the pantry. After it's swept I can't find the mop so I fill a bucket in the laundry room with hot water and scrub the floor on my hands and knees with a rag. Watching it dry I feel the cramps build in my stomach. When was the last time I pooped? Before I was taken. I dump the bucket of dirty water and put the chairs and rugs back in their places. Another cramp hits.

In the living room I stand to the side. "Sir" I say He looks up from his book. "I um.. I have to use the restroom" I say embarrassment reddens my face. He leads me to the bathroom, detaches the chain and stands at the door. "Sir, I um...." I double over in pain. "You have to poop," he says with understanding. He steps to the side of the door out of sight but I know he is still there. I sit on the toilet. 10 minutes pass and I still can't go because I know he is there. He comes in, "Let me help" he says grabbing a bag from under the sink. Helping me up and into the shower, laying me on my back. He fills a bag with warm water and attaches a hose to it. "Open" My legs spread. He gently inserts a small plug into my butt. It hurt. He turned a knob on the tube and held the bag up. After a minute, I was crying in pain. One handed he rubbed my stomach.``SSSHHHHH it's ok." HAlf the bag filled me and I was begging it to end. "please stop it hurts" I cried "Please Sir stop" "Sir please help me" finally he stopped the flow. When he pulled the plug from my ass a stream of water and waste came out. I turned to the side curling into his legs and cried. Embarrassment and relief filled me.

He scooped me up and carried me out and down the hallway, past my room. Into a large bedroom with a king size bed in the center. Into the bathroom, it was large with white tile. A large shower sat to the side, an oversized garden tub sat under a glazed window. He set me down next to the tub. He filled it with hot water with bubbles. He lifted me and set me in before removing his clothes. He was muscled, with black tattoos swirling up his arms over his chest. He climbed in behind me. Pulling my back to his chest. We just sat there. I relaxed into him. My mind was swirling, why, why me, why is my body responding to him, I am so embarrassed for it. "You're a very good girl, '' he said softly into my ear."I.....Why.....I" I mumbled and started to cry again. His hands grab my waist and lift and turn me so I'm straddling his lap. He wraps his arms around me pulling me close. I cry harder into his shoulder. Finally my tears dried and he still held me. "Sir please explain this to me, I am so confused?" I ask. He clears his throat. "You are mine now, your life before is gone. Your world is now mine. In the beginning, like now, it is hard and confusing. In time it will get better." He says. I stay silent. Enjoying the heat from the water and the comfort his arms bring me. "You did so well with the enema" "It hurt" I pout into his shoulder. "It's because you held your waste for too long. Next time it won't hurt as much." "ne..next time?" I ask "Yes, a good girl needs her ass to be cleaned and cleared so I can enjoy it." I shivered. He held me until the water turned cold.

He lifted me out and dried me off. I reached out and took the towel he grabbed for himself. I dried his arms, back, and stomach. I knelt and dried his feet and legs. His shaft was erect, long and thick. I looked up at him. His hand cupped the side of my face, his thumb pushing into my mouth opening it. His head slipped into my mouth. I tasted his salty precum. I swirled my tongue trying to get more. I took him deeper. I reached one hand up grasping his shaft. Working my mouth and hand up and down him. His hand moved to the back of my head grasping my hair. He pushed my mouth deeper and deeper. I gagged when it hit the back of my throat. He pulled back and tried again. Tears leaked from my eyes. My pussy was convulsing, wetting my thighs. He pushed in so deep I couldn't gag. I gripped his thighs pulling him closer. "Such a good girl," he said. My pussy is dripping. He drilled my mouth, holding my hair moving my head. He roared as cum filled my mouth. I swallowed, sucking him dry. I swirled my tongue over his cock as he slowly removed it from my mouth. HIs thumb traced my lips."My good girl," He said. My smile comes freely, "Thank you Sir." He helps me stand and walks me to my room. He attaches my chain. As he walks to the door. "Sir?" I called. He turns and looks at me. I shift my feet, "I don't want to be alone." His head tilts to the side, thinking over what I said. "Be a good girl" he says before closing the door after him. I throw myself on the bed. I hate being alone. I didn't have to wait long for the voice to come over the speaker.

"Sir likes good girls. Be a good girl for Sir. Good girls listen to Sir. Good girls thank Sir. Good girls like the things Sir does. Good girls belong to Sir. Your mind is Sirs. Your body is Sirs. Your heart is Sirs. Good girls please Sir. Good girls kneel for Sir. A good girl doesn't think. You are Sirs. Sir owns you."

The sun was starting to set when the recording stopped. Soon he was walking in the door. I greet him with a smile. He undoes the chain. We stop at the bathroom which smells of bleach, so I can pee, he wipes me again. For dinner he serves chicken alfredo with a salad. As we eat. "You did a good job on the floor." "Thank you Sir" I say before taking my last bite. I start to clear the plates as he sits at the table. I wash, dry, and put away the dishes. I wipe the counters and stove top down.

I move to the table where he sits watching me. I wiped it down. His hand runs over my ass when I bend over the table to get to the far side. I stop and let his hands explore. He moves his chair so it is behind me. His hands spread my cheeks exposing my anus and pussy. His fingers explore, touching and rubbing. He rubs my clit until my back arches and I'm panting. Pulling a plug and lube from his pocket. He lubes a finger before pushing it inside my ass. It feels so good I moan. He removes it and starts pushing the plug inside. It stretches me and burns. The pain turns to fire inside of me. Finally it's seated inside me. He slaps my ass, sending a shock through me. "You're such a good girl," he says. The praise makes my body hum. Put the rag in the basket and let's go to the living room." "Yes Sir" Walking was difficult. It moved the plug with each step. He watched me smiling. I follow him into the living room, he sits on the couch with a book. I kneel at his feet which pushes the plug deeper. I sharply inhale. After a while I readjust so I can lean against the couch and sit on my hip. The movement shifts the plug, making me inhale loudly.He starts running his hand through hair. Slowly I lay my head on his knee. The discomfort of the plug eases. "Good girl, will you go get the remote for the tv?" "Yes Sir" I answer I go to move and his hand stops me. "Crawl" "Yes Sir" I move across the room on my hands and knees. The plug moves with my movements. I reach for the remote when his words stop me "with your mouth" I move closer and bite the remote. I carry it back to him. My face red from self doubt and embarrassment. I place it in his hand and sit again next to his feet. He turns the tv on and we sit and watch a show about Ranchers. On a commercial he says "on all fours so I can see the plug" I get into position so my ass is right in front of him. "Lower your head to the floor" I do. Exposing my ass and pussy even more. "Mmm good girl" he says as he leans forward and pushes and pulls the plug. I moan and wiggle my but back. Finally it pops over the ridge, I moan loud. He pushes it back in and pulls it back out popping over the ridge. I moan again, my breathing is coming out in pants. "Ah my good girl likes that" He does it again and again. He pulls it free and pushes in 2 fingers. "Hmm you need something bigger to really stretch. Is my good girl an anal whore?" I moan at his fingers ``Yes Sir" I answer.

twreader
twreader
12 Followers
12