A Captured Wolf

Story Info
A Domme tries to tame a primal.
2.6k words
4.71
1.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: some of my stories are inspired by true events...

*

She examines her captive hungrily: robust chest heaving with shallow breaths and shapely arms falling down and disappearing bound behind his back. She knows this, because she secured him to the chair herself. Only the finest metal handcuffs for her prey, as she anticipates this one will be difficult to tame. Across his hairy chest are leather straps marking an 'X' around his nipples. The straps extend lower and loop around each thigh, spreading them for her to access at her leisure. His strong thighs hug the edges of the chair, muscles bulging with tension.

Even with the black silk bag over his head, she can feel his contained energy: he is pissed at the ambush. She may not be the strongest huntress, but she is quick and intelligent, creating low risk-high reward ploys. It is all too easy to play the submissive sweetheart, luring unsuspecting victims into her play room and later revealing the demoness that she buries deep under an innocent, red-lipped smile.

In the previous evening, they played once, and she was a remarkable actress, convincing in her desire to please and eager to follow his commands. Her creamy, freckled skin bruised and red from a brutal flogging and spanking. Even now, her rouge hair cascading down her head and tumbling over her shoulders, hides bite marks he left on the tender flesh of her neck. He had his fun, but it is Her time and she will take control.

Reaching over, she abruptly snatches the silk bag off his head, briefly disturbing his tied-up locks. Facing him, she replaces the bag with a strong grip on his hair, tilting his head to one side. His fiery hazel gaze captures hers instantly, the swirling greens, golds, and browns seizing her in place as if he still has the upper hand. Good: she likes the rebellious ones. His resistance causes a flutter of lust throughout her lady bits and she can feel the moisture accumulating between her silken legs. No doubt, he sees a woman transformed in front of him: no longer wearing a dainty dress, she swapped it for black nylon, black crotchless panties, and black under-bust corset, exposing her porcelain breasts and perfect pink nipples.

Before he can speak, she firmly places a finger upon his lips and says, "Shhh, you are mine now, Mr. Wolf. You already had your fun and it's my turn." Reproachfully, he looks at her and then attempts to bite the fingers on his mouth, growling when she successfully evades his sharp teeth. Laughing, she grabs her flogger, cracking it across a well-muscled thigh, and then the other swiftly. She chuckles again when she sees that he bit his lip to keep from calling out. Whipping out, the crack reverberates across his chest, leather slapping each nipple tenderly. Gripping his chin roughly, she pushes his head back, gazing down at him inches away. "This body is mine. This cock is mine." Looking down, she grins, noticing a tent erected in his underwear, "Who knew a big bad Wolf like you would enjoy being kept captive, so... very... much..." At each pause, she descends her lips onto his, pressing her tongue to the unyielding fortress of his mouth. No matter, she thinks to herself, they always surrender to her despite their initial resistance.

Dipping her head to his neck, she bites ferociously into his flesh while rubbing her wetness onto the thin material of his boxer shorts. His growl rumbles into her shoulder, but prior to any opportunistic biting, she rips his head back by the roots of his hair. Glaring into his eyes, she declares, "You will do exactly as I say, do you understand?" His cool eyes regard her silently, so she decides to be a little more persuasive, plunging her kitten heels into his thighs. Perched precariously on his legs, she thrusts her dripping crotch into his face. "Remember this? How sweet it was to lick and fuck?" Again he regards her coolly, but she can see his nostrils flaring, inhaling her arousal. "If you want the privilege to lick it or fuck it, then you will do what Miss Artemis says, understood?"

Without answering, he rips out of her grip, likely losing hair in the process, and begins eating her out, his tongue diving into her slick crevices and finding her pleasure knob. Momentarily dizzy, she moans deeply and shoves her hips into his face, lustily craving more. Then the sensation of her hands in his hair remind her to assert control over him and bring her back to her senses. Roughly, she shoves his head back away from her. A line of her thick juices travel from her clit to his mouth and he licks it up with a smirk, the disobedient fucker. "You will be punished for your insubordination."

Digging her heels in for good measure, she hops off her perch, seeking the riding crop. Feeling extra sadistic, she slaps hard on his toes, earning a yowl from his throat. Then she relentlessly whips the flogger across his chest, making sure to strike those perky nipples. She relishes in the flinches thst he can't contain. Pausing she admires her work, noticing red blossoming beautifully over his skin. With her palm out, she places it centimetres from his chest, revelling in the burning warmth that has resulted from his punishment. "How do you feel now, Wolfie? Ready to do as you're told?"

With an animalistic grumble, he affirms reluctantly, "Yes, Miss Artemis."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it," she delights in rubbing the crop over his erect member, hooking it down and seeing it fling back to ramrod straight. It makes her incredibly horny, remembering how it felt inside her. But there would be time enough for that soon.

Straddling his thighs, she gazes into a sea of hazel defiance. Commanding, she states, "You will not cum unless I give you permission. You will serve me and my body eagerly, and then you will be rewarded handsomely. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Artemis," the smirk is back on his face, as if he can smell how turned on she is by him.

"Good, now you will suckle my breasts and worship them as they deserve," at the same instance, she lifts herself up and pulls his head down by his ponytail. His tongue skillfully swirls around her nipples, his teeth nipping the sensitive flesh, and mouth sucking thirstily on each breast. "Oh and no biting, or I will use the riding crop again."

"Yes, Miss Artemis," he mumbles into her flesh and continues his sucking and licking.

"Very good... ohhhh!" She moans, one hand searching through the cloth of his boxers to free his dick. She rubs her hot wetness around the head of his shaft, and he growls and attempts to thrust up with his restrained hips to meet her. Using her wetness as lubricant, she milks his throbbing cock with her hands. They will fuck only when she wants to. Gently, she strokes him, then gradually builds in pressure and speed. When his breathing grows more ragged, she stops and brings her sticky fingers to his mouth, streams of fluid like webbing, and orders, "Lick my fingers clean," and he does sensually and slowly after inhaling the mixture of their scents deeply.

When her fingers are satisfactorily cleaned, she pulls away from him, pressing on his chest and shoulders. On the T.V. stand, she finds the keys to the hand cuffs, and holds them tauntingly for him to see, explaining, "I want to straddle your face while you lie on the ground, but I cannot reposition you without your cooperation. No funny business or I use my dildo instead of your penis to pleasure myself. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Artemis," he says the words though his eyes sharpen and she sees a glint of something, perhaps hope, bubble up. She will have to be very careful and on guard to maneuver strategically, but the challenge excites her, making her shudder at the possibility of him breaking free.

Gingerly, she wraps a blindfold over his eyes, tying it snugly in place. Jingling the key near his left ear to tease him, she states, "I'm going to lower you down to the floor. If you don't keep your arms and hands against your sides, they could get squashed. If you try to escape, you won't get to lick my tasty pussy. Understood?"

Mockingly, he says, "Why yes Miss Artemis, no funny business. I'm just an obedient Wolf bound to a chair."

Sighing, she walks over and snatches up the flogger, doling out swift slaps to both thighs and chest. "You know what that's for, don't you?" At his silent response, she unlocks the handcuffs with a click, slipping them off quickly and moving out of the way so he can't grab her with his free hands. Lowering him down onto a cushioned ottoman, he's slightly off balance, while she grabs several pillows and cushions from the couch and bed, laying them under where his head and chair will naturally fall. During this time, he remains stoic and silent, continuing to resist the submission. Finally, she lowers him the rest of the way, and he hits the cushions with a gentle flop. Musing to herself, she has no idea what she will do after Queening, but she wonders if he will be more amenable to her domination after more sexual play? He is a stubborn Wolf and more difficult than other subjects in the past.

Shuffling into position with her knees straddling his head, she sits down on his chest with her pussy only a breath from his mouth. With a vice grip in his hair, she holds him in place not wanting to repeat her past error and his little win over her control. With her right hand she noisily touches herself. "Are you hungry for this pussy, Wolf? Tell me how bad you want to taste it." She moans the last few words and halts her play to dance her fingers right under his nose, which causes him to inhale sharply and deeply.

Licking his lips, he growls, "I'm very hungry for your tasty pussy, Miss Artemis. I can't wait for you to sit on my face."

Without further ado, she shifts until the inner sides of her legs are pressed against his shoulders and upper arms. Lowering herself onto his face, she moans loudly as his eager tongue laps up her soaking wet pussy. She grinds onto his tongue and rocks her hips over his face. Pulling his head down and away from her, she says, "Hold that thought." Turning 180 so her ass is in his face, she notes his hard cock has remained free of his boxers, like a good soldier standing patiently at attention this whole time. She pulls it out completely, balls resting on top of the elastic waist band. "You will tell me when you are close to cumming. You will go to the edge, but I will control when you tumble over, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Artemis," he mutters quickly and dives into her slick folds. She eagerly licks and strokes his cock, then crams it down her throat as far as she can take it. They suck and lick simultaneously, each pushing the other to higher levels of pleasure. She moans and her legs shake as an orgasm ripples through her body. He groans and mutters that he is going to cum, snapping her back to business. She clamps a fist over the head of his penis, squeezing and instructs him to hold steady to prevent orgasm.

Once he ceases squirming and grunting, she instructs, "You will only cum inside of me when I give you permission to cum."

Slightly breathless, he wheezes out, "Yes, Miss Artemis."

"Good. Now I'm going to fuck you. Be a good boy while I unstrap you from this chair." Sliding off the leather strap holding his bottom to the chair, she lowers it over this thighs, bringing them together securely. Removing the X straps across his chest, but leaving the horizontal strap over his upper arms and chest, she holds his lower arms to the sides of his abdomen, tying them together without the annoying chair in the way. "You are being such a good little Wolf. I'm going to reward you." The last chair strap is loosened and shimmied around his body, freeing him completely and binding him only to his own body. She rolls him off the chair and onto his back, immediately straddling him. "How much do you want my pussy, Mr. Wolf? Do you remember how it feels to be inside me?"

Growling, he says, "Yes, I remember your tight wet pussy from last night. Though I remember me fucking you hard and rough, and you moaning my name when you came three times."

"Aww, does Mr. Wolf feel sad that he is now a sausage roll? If you are good and cum inside me when I tell you to, I will untie you." Without waiting for his reply, she plunges down onto his member and wildly bounces on his lap. It feels incredible inside her and she does remember how he savagely and passionately fucked her last night. Her nails claw into his chest and she twirls her tongue into his mouth, linking them above and below. She breaks their kissing briefly to demand that he cum inside her and to say how much she wants his seed to fill her up. He growls and squirms against his restraints, trying to thrust harder into her as she bashes her hips down onto his throbbing cock. Grinding herself onto him and gripping the sides of his throat, she cums and her walls squeeze around him. This time when she fucks him, her pussy grips him hard, suctioning him deeper inside her with every thrust.

He moans and groans, marvelling at her hungry pussy. Shortly, he mutters, "I'm going to cum, Miss Artemis."

"Good!" She exclaims excitedly, "Cum inside me like a good Wolf. Fuck! Ahhhh!" She moans and cums as his seed rockets inside her. Shuddering and short of breath, she collapses onto him, lost in a haze of post-orgasmic bliss. After several minutes, she lifts up, "I'm going to pee. Be right back, good little Wolfie."

Opening the bathroom door, she sighs with satisfaction. Suddenly, an arm snakes around her chest, pulling her into another body. Quickly, she is knocked over and pressed into the floor with his body weight on top of her. Her hands are held down and his face is beside her left ear. "Your first mistake..." he whispers into her ear, then licks and bites her neck, drawing a moan from her, "...Was using leather straps instead of rope bondage." Then he pushes a knee between her legs to separate them, lubing up his cock on her very wet and excited pussy. Then his voice is in her right ear, "Your second mistake was removing the hand cuffs." One hand is pressing her back into the floor and the other hooks around the front of her pelvis to lift her ass up. She is surprised when his still-very-hard cock parts her folds and slides beautifully inside her, raw and full. He pauses here and they both moan, feeling the pulsing of their lust growing for each other. "And your final mistake, was in thinking I would be satisfied to cum only once inside you." With that, he relentlessly pumps in and out of her, leaving her helplessly pinned to the floor while he has his way with her.