A Case of Incest Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

"So, how can I help you Frank - money?" Cybil asked, as she reclined back and crossed her legs.

I pulled a Merit from my pack and before I could light it, Cybil eased up and leaned in, offering her lighter. I took a long draw, after she pulled her hand away. This whole thing was making me nervous and Cybil most of all. My silence only seemed to intrigue her. Just as I was about to speak the waiter returned with a, large, silver tray. It didn't contain the drinks.

A bottle Cognac and Johnny Walker Red Label were perched on the tray, along with mineral water and a bucket of ice. I gave Cybil a "may I?" look and she nodded. I loosened up some, fixing our drinks and finally spoke.

"We've ran across some interesting things Cybil. But first, the man tailing you is Jim Morgan, from Dalby's PI service. Not the best or brightest mind you, but, given enough time I'm sure he'll put two and two together."

"Ah, you mean my relationship with..." She began, offering a demur smile, obviously never intending to finish her sentence.

"Yeah that." I replied and handed her the Cognac snifter, adding, "Peter -- Tony, whatever he likes to be called, hasn't really hid himself all that well. It took exactly three hours for us to get everything we needed on him. I mean I know we were one up on Jim but, still." and I raised my glass in a toast.

"Cheers Frank, and what's your point?" Cybil came back, looking extremely sexy over the top of her snifter.

"Point? There isn't one I suppose, that is if John, your husband, really knows. He does, doesn't he Cybil?" I countered, taking another drag from my cigarette.

Her silence wasn't exactly confirmation but, she hadn't changed her story either. We looked at one another for a brief period, as Cybil swirled her Cognac, sniffed it and then took a small sip. "You're very good Frank. Tell me, what other "interesting" things have you discovered?" She replied.

"Well -- Amanda...Suppose you and I confide in one another." I offered back, pausing for effect and received a terrific reward. Cybil's snifter slipped from her fingers, shattering against the natural stone table, as her eyes widened in shock. She was good enough to recover quickly.

"Damn how clumsy of me. Amanda? I think you must be..." She said with just enough nervous energy to make it unbelievable, before stopping her protest. I got up quickly, hailed the waiter and in minutes our room and solitude had been restored. It was enough time for Cybil to recompose herself, again holding a Brandy snifter. For our second round Cybil tried on a more business like and stern approach to the conversation.

"Now look Mr. Logan, I'm not sure I appreciate what you're suggesting! Whatever you think you know is absolute fallacy! My name is Cybil..." She began with a haughty, over the top, tone.

"Yes now, it was Amanda, until your rebirth in Europe. I'd love to know the name of that spa, they really do some marvelous work Cybil and what happened to Frank? I thought we were closer than that?" I cut in and grinned over my sarcasm. Cybil was silent once again and I suspect thinking very hard, as I finished my cigarette.

She began to softly sob, staged no doubt but, it did have some effect. After all, I was well aware that daddy's advances, at a very early age, had created what sat before me. I actually felt some compassion for her and offered a linen napkin, waiting.

"You know then (sob), you know John's my father; you know he sent me to Europe (sniff-sniff). Oh God, I never thought anyone would ever find out." She said in a demur voice, seemingly haunted by past memories.

"The eyes Amanda, the eyes, they never lie. I suspected something was up when I saw your picture in the news article. You know, the one reporting your mothers death." I commented softly, looking down at the floor. By this time, the tears were real, as was the emotion caused by my words.

It was no time to let up. I had her. The self confidence was gone and what sat next to me was raw emotion, ready to explode. I thought briefly, choosing my words carefully. Before I began, I reached and placed my hand on Cybil's thigh and gently squeezed.

"Look I know you've had it rough. No kid should have to go through what you did. Your father's a monster that needs to be put away. Amanda...Sorry, Cybil, do you understand? But, killing him is no answer." I began.

The sobs faded. The tears came to an end. With purpose, Cybil laid her hand atop mine and gently pulled it, sliding it up closer to the junction of her legs. "It's not like that Frank, not at all. I love him. He's given me everything, LOOK!" She said in a rising voice and cupped one perfectly augmented breast. "They're beautiful, perfect and everything else, Oh my God! I was nothing before him and everything after him!"

Cybil was growing hysterical. I didn't expect it and jerked harder than I thought necessary, to remove my hand from her grip. Frantically, Cybil stood up and pulled up her dress at the same time. "Look! Look at what he gave me! It's all perfect Frank!"

I jumped up and stepped away, not sure what she might try next. I wasn't in a good position and knew that if she chose to do so, I'd be arrested for attempted rape or worse. With wide eyes, I raised my arms, gesturing for her to calm down and lower the dress. I was starting to breathe erratically, like a cornered animal seeking an escape route, when suddenly, without warning, Cybil relaxed. Calm flowed across her face and she dropped the dress. With womanly attention, she straightened the folds of the dress and brushed softly at it, as if she noticed lint.

"Frank, I'm surprise at you. My father is a loving, kind man. A bit eccentric I admit but, kill him? There are a great number of people that would deserve that before him." She commented flatly, without emotion and picked up her Cognac snifter, smiling cruelly.

That did it. I was done and felt certain I had my answer. The woman was certifiable alright. She was the real deal. I smiled weakly at her and decided that our time was at an end. Whatever else I needed to confirm wouldn't be by pushing any more of her buttons! Someone was near death, I could smell it, and I felt I knew who. But, I couldn't have been more wrong. Looking at my watch, I made an excuse to leave.

Opening the door to the Ford, a wave of heat hit me, like I'd stepped into the Mohave Desert at high noon. I didn't dare enter until cranking down the window and it took little thought to convince myself that I'd better do the same on the other side. Roxanne's safety weighed heavily on my mind. There was no certainty that Peter wasn't just as whacked as Cybil. I regretted giving Roxy the assignment and eased into my steaming vehicle, wondering what to do next.

I made the choice, as I started the Ford. It seemed the right thing to do. When Roxanne failed to answer her cell phone my worry went to near panic. I disconnected and rapidly dialed Morgan's number. "Morgan, its Frank, have you seen Roxanne today?" I questioned immediately when he picked up.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, what gives Frank, she was with Mr. Incest -- Tony. I was tailing him after doing what you asked and he picked up Roxanne, oh, say two hours ago." He responded, sounding agitated. "You two moving in on my contract?"

I sighed heavily, wanting nothing more than to strangle the fat fuck. I held my tongue and carefully selected my next words. "Morgan, any chance you stayed with them? I mean, you do know where they went, right?" I was holding my breath, not realizing it, waiting for his answer. "Sure Frank, well, for a while I mean. They went into the Ritz parking garage and never came out. Why all the questions Frank?" He offered, causing me further concern.

"Morgan, any chance a red Ferrari came out of that garage? I'm sure you sat there long enough to notice, or did you..." I asked through gritted teeth, pausing when Morgan cleared his throat and answered.

"Yeah, sure but what's that got to do with anything? And say, how did you know that?" He questioned, getting only the sound of me cutting off the call.

Having his license jerked wasn't good enough! It needed to be force fed to him until his face turned bright blue and he choked to death. I was furious. Roxanne was alone with a psychopath, or so I suspected, and I had no idea where they'd gone. She's done, after this she's done! I thought, feeling emotionally drained and scared like no other time in my life. I tore out of the parking lot, narrowly missing another car, as a second thought shook me to the core - if she gets out of this mess alive.

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers
12