A Case of Neglect

Story Info
Wife and husband take a lover to extend their passions.
1.8k words
4.5
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Case of Neglect

A glance at the beat up Trans Am out in the parking lot signaled trouble. The hood was up and the paint was burnished in a red neck sort of way for want of care. He park away from the derelict Pontiac and went in anyway; the lights were on and he needed a drink to calm the anger he was feeling after a heated argument with Jillian. His wife had a way of baiting he was unable to ignore once the vile words started flying.

"We're closed." he heard a voice all out as the door slammed against his ass.

The woman behind the bar reevaluated the situation once the man stepped into the light and she had a long look.

"Come on in," she said as the man was about to turn tail.

"What can I get you?" she asked.

His anger mellowed and thoughts of Jillian were momentarily set aside when he raised his eyes to the scuff of rubber soles on the saw dusted floor and got his first full frontal view of the woman behind the bar.

He should have seen danger coming his way when he first spied the length of those sturdy legs stepping his way with the drink he'd ordered. Her skirt was perfectly centered right at mid thigh; a thick healthy womanly thigh it was. Her legs had a long way to go from the hem of her skirt to the wedge heeled scandals that graced her narrow feet. Her feet were tanned and her breasts were spectacular. They rocked side to side in time with the sway of her hips. The way he saw it, wide hips were necessary to counter-balance the heavy weight she carried on her chest.

Jason tried but could not contain his smile.

Their downfall came by way of her passion neglected for too long but for the application of her own fingers to the cleft below her belly as recently as this morning. She saw the gleam in his eyes and that cruel smile on his lips. He's mine she reasoned.

Jessica extended a hand and her name once she placed the whisky and water at his elbow on the tall table.

Fifteen minutes flew by before Jessica brought two of the same over to the tall table without Jason asking. She took the chair across from Jason. The clock on the wall read well past three by the time Jason offered to drive Jessica home. Seems the battery in the Trans Am had given up the ghost and left her stranded. She sipped the last from her glass set her glass and his on the bar.

"And you don't want anything for your trouble?" she asked as they settled into the front seats of the 300. Her tone was flat, decidedly conversational considering the implications underscored by the placement of her left hand.

"Whatever do you mean?"

His teeth flashed white. The smirk twisted his upper lip Elvis-like.

"I think I'm making that very clear."

Jessica clenched a strong hand causing him to flinch. He remained silent, enjoying the stimulation; a very strange, lovely young woman laying her hands on him, supposedly rewarding him for his valor.

What more might a man hope for?

"Do that long enough and I'll have all the 'thank you' I can tolerate," he said, his admission spoken softly. He leaned back into the leather and let Jessica continue without interruption. He turned right off of Rt. 394 onto Cheney Hill Road. He parked head-on to address Jessica had provided.

"Oh, my," she said once he attained completion. "Seems like a waste of elevated blood pressure, doesn't it?"

He was about to agree with her estimation when a second floor window suddenly brightened. Jessica took no notice of the light as she unbuckled the seat belt to increase her mobility.

"You smell like my Uncle Bill," she said once the distance from his cock to her lips closed. The words ruffled the peak of brown hairs that rose up out of the waist of his briefs toward his belly button.

A second window took shape as an individual moved about the second floor apartment on Cheney Hill Road.

"You'd best stop.

"And why's that?"

"I think Uncle Bill knows we're out here."

Jessica raised her head and squinted over the dash.

"Damn." Her curse fogged the windshield, a half moon of gray on the glass. The mist cleared by the time she emptied the storage vessel of his semen and settled him solidly into his white cotton Jockey's.

"Another time," he said stoically. "I'd love to see you without the clutter that conceals so perfect a body."

"When?" she asked.

"I'm having a barbecue on Sunday. Perhaps you and your Uncle Bill..."

"He's not very sociable."

"Can you make it alone?"

"I do. I have to. Usually every night," she quipped.

She was out the door without hearing the directions he prepared in his head.

Jessica heard him laugh at the incrimination she spoke half-a-minute earlier and knew he'd be back at Snug Harbor before the weekend. She liked his smile and the flavor of his cock and the semen that poured out when he was properly stimulated. Some guys get off watching a woman do the deed she remembered. She had one of the regulars at the bar she tended three nights a week quick with a twenty when he found Jessica alone at closing. He never asked to nor did he attempt to fuck Jessica. He simply wanted the long neck of the Miller High Life he ordered warmed in her cunt before he downed the beer. She was sure he came in his pants buoyed by her day long dew smeared on the neck of the bottle.

Neglect tangled their lives briefly that night and Jessica was interested in furthering a relationship with Jason.

Three day later, Jason appeared at the entryway as she thought he might but he was not alone. He walked in with a long gaunt woman in tow.

Introductions were made and Jessica learned the skinny redhead was Jason's wife. The wife's name was Jillian. And the way Jessica say it Jillian had eyes for Jessica. Those bright green eyes roamed about and settled on her chest. When Jillian saw Jessica saw she wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. Jessica followed suit and smiled.

"Oh, you have to come, dear. Jason seems entranced with you."

"And that does not bother you?"

"Why would it?"

"And what would I wear to this get together?" Jessica asked without answering Jillian.

"Come as you are. We'll have a swim suit or two to choose from at the house."

By closing time Jillian stared across the table littered with the empty bottles Jessica had come to collect.

"Sorry about the service. Our waitress called in sick and I'm getting slammed at the bar," Jessica said when she noticed the woman's appraisal of the situation. She misread Jillian's intensity for that haughty better-than-you attitude she expected of the woman.

"You should come. You and I will have a good time," Jillian said as she settled their tab out of earshot.

"I'll have Jason pick you up. Plan on spending the night that way no one is driving under the influence," Jillian added just before she and Jason took their leave.

There was no mention made of Uncle Billy.

On Saturday, Jason followed the script he and Jillian had prepared to perfection. He was at Jessica's door at two PM sharp. He stepped ahead and opened the door for Jessica. And Jessica resigned herself to being treated like a lady for that afternoon.

By ten that evening after the other guest had gone, she was convinced.

Jillian was agreeable when Jason suggested a swim in the nude. Jillian primed Jessica unnecessarily and saw to the buttons on Jessica's blouse.

Jillian was lusciously pale. Her flesh gleamed under the harsh glow of the halogen bulbs overhead.

Jason sat in a lawn chair while the women swam in the in-ground. There was conversation between them that Jason did not hear. After twenty minutes they climbed out of the pool with fingers and toes pruned and evil in mind.

"We'd like to beat that beautiful ass of yours," Jessica said to Jason. She stood before him naked and just out of reach

"And then I get to do the same to the two of you..."

"As long as we get to do you first, Jillian and I are okay with that..."

Jason pondered the implication. He was excited by the possibility; it was something .he and Jillian had discussed on occasion without putting the words into action.

"Be sure you want this, Jason. I'm doing this to answer all those pleas you've made on so many times.

"Inquisitive may prove more painful than you expect."

"I'm a big boy, Jillian," Jason said.

"We're all thinking too hard," Jessica snapped. "Stop thinking and take off your robes."

Everyone removed the fluffy white robes.

"Lie on the picnic table," Jillian said to her husband. Jason did as asked.

"You're sure you understand the implications?" Jillian asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Tell us you want to be punished," Jessica said.

"I'm asking the two you to hurt me," Jason answered.

The ladies tied Jason to the wrought iron frame of the picnic table with the three fabric belts from the robes.

Jillian went into the garage and returned with a roll of duct tape and half-dozen wooden dowels. The dowels were thin and flexible.

His wife ripped an eight inch strip from the roll in her hand. He felt the heat as the realization came. He jerked his head from side to side. Jessica climbed onto the table and set her full weight on Jason's back. She took hold of a hank of his hair with both hands and held him still. Jillian silenced the veil curses that spewed from his mouth with the duct tape.

Jessica and Jillian obliged without any further hesitation. The beating began on his ass well before the witching hour. Within twenty minutes, Jillian and Jessica gone through five of the wooden dowels. The majority of the strokes were applied to Jason's ass though a number of strokes missed the mark and marked his thighs.

His flesh was aflame with a hundred welts raised on his ass and thighs.

The tape on his face came off with several strands of hair pulled from his scalp.

"I'm going to take your wife into the sun room and love her in ways you never have, in ways you haven't yet thought of," Jessica said into his ear. "As long as you're mute I will leave the light on and you'll be able to see how to do it. Make a sound and I will renew the punishment. You'll be howling in the dark. If you're good I'll let you eat both our pussies after we come."

With the menu Jessica detailed Jason settled in for a long see.

Jason listened silently to the warm lullaby.

A soft mewling that reached his ear by way of the window screens.

Whispered passion he was not able to identify as Jillian or Jessica.