A Cautionary Tale

Story Info
What happens when cock is more important than caution.
1.2k words
3.55
10.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

[Author's note: this is far from what I usually write, and likely far from what is generally found on Literotica. It is, essentially, a re-telling of what happens when someone ignores warnings and trigger signs and almost falls prey to a blackmailing hacker. And shortly after posting it, a news story appeared about a young man, still in high school, who fell prey to a blackmailer and took his own life.]

I discovered a long time ago that I enjoyed gay sex in addition to hetero sex. I generally gave it up when the AIDS wave engulfed us, and then it receded further after I was married. However, there was still a thrill associated with getting down on my knees and unzipping a pair of pants to find another man's cock. I had stopped doing anything about it for a long time until I was separated and living alone. At that point I took out membership in an online site for gay and bi hookups, and while I loved browsing the personals and the videos, I never got farther than some online flirtations.

I resumed our marriage but we no longer had any sex life. I still honored my promise to be faithful and never pursued any hookups. I had made some videos as I attempted to deep throat a large dildo -- and was pretty successful. They were private and only released when requested -- or when I saw a big cock and wanted to initiate a chat. In all this time, there hadn't been a problem. Until there was.

His profile said he was bi and had an "above average" cock. The accompanying picture showed just that. I can't recall who initiated the conversation, but I sent him the private videos and he got back to me in a chat. Since my location was on the site, as well as my preferences, he said he was in my city, staying at a hotel nearby (one I found on Google maps -- so it was real, right?) for five days and wanted me to do to him what I was doing to that dildo. It met my needs -- he was hosting. He was hung. Why not?

We set a time, and we then had to come up with some way to connect. I joking said "I can't walk into the lobby of the hotel and announce I'm here to suck cock -- although that might be outrageously funny." He sent me his cell and told me to send him a message, and we shifted from an online chat to a text chat -- that should have been my tip off!

He asked me to describe my "kinks" and, feeling like I had the chance to open up, I proceeded to describe things I'd only been imagining -- being spit-roasted between two well hung guys; being on my knees unzipping a tight pair of pants and revealing a big cock, being face-fucked, and probably a few more things as well. Much of what exists in the stories I've published here on Literotica. He said he was married with two kids, it had been eleven months since he "done this" and said something about liking to suck small cocks -- and that was contrary to his profile. (Which disappeared shortly after this took its turn for the worse, by the way.)

Then he asked "are you out?" Well, I'm not. What I do and say and portray online under this name isn't something I've shared with people who know me. And after I said "no," my cell was overwhelmed with text from him. Since it's been deleted, what follows isn't verbatim but you'll get the sense.

"Well, my friend, you're about to be surprised. If you work with me, however, it will all go by very quickly. I'm a professional hacker, and let me prove it."

What followed in rapid succession ranged from my photos and clips from those videos on the site to page after page from Facebook, including my name and all that could be found in my account there. Page after page zoomed by -- but, as it happens, all in cell phone images. Okay, I got it. He could do some trickery and he had me. What did he want?

"Want your family, friends and contacts to know who you are and what you do? I can do that easily, or you can work with me. $4000 will make it all go away."

That was a kick in the pants. I was prepared to pay some money -- but there was no way I could come up with that sum. I texted him -- "well, then I'm screwed. I'm retired, on Social Security and there's no way I can come up with that amount."

"What can you provide?" he asked.

"$500" I answered.

And that led to a back and forth bargaining session that brought his demand down to $700. He said he would walk me through a Bitcoin transfer, and I was very fortunate -- the protective software on my phone and my home wifi prevented me from signing up for it. My IP address showed up as unable to register an account. But he had a solution -- he wanted me to go get the money in two Amex gift cards. Then he would have me take pictures of the front and back of each and send them to him.

Off I went to find them. When one store that was supposed to carry them didn't, I tried another. Finally went to Walmart, dealing with him texting me continuously, asking if I had them yet.

I made it to Walmart and into their Money Services department. They didn't carry Amex cards. He asked me to show him a picture of a Visa card. As I was waiting, I spoke with the woman behind the desk and I am ever so glad I did!

I let her know someone was trying to blackmail me; that he wanted me to send him money via gift cards. And she told me I was being scammed. It had happened there before and she'd had the police in. They told the victims the same thing -- it was a scam and all they needed to do was disconnect. I woke up!

She even predicted his next text -- after I sent him a message that she was telling me to go to the police. "He'll tell you to get out of that store and go to another." And that's exactly what he did. Suddenly he became nasty, bragging that he was a professional hacker and the police couldn't touch him, and I didn't want to mess with him, and on and on until I intervened.

"Too bad" I texted. "I'm done with this" I deleted the chat and blocked the number, then thanked the woman profusely and left the store, funds intact. Now, he did persist -- calling back from another number, threatening to release all that content somewhere unspecified, and again sending compromising pictures of me. I quit that chat, blocked the new number and debated what else I needed to do.

And this was what there was to do, for any of those who read my work and may not be forthright with their fantasies and practices. If you engage in online actions, be cautious. NO MATTER WHAT -- don't move from that app to your cell phone (unless you have a burner, I suppose.). If you run into similar circumstances, don't let your fear hit your bank account. Don't get yourself into such situations, but if you do, shut them down ASAP and block the blackmailer.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers