A Cell Phone Makes Me Pregnant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still mad at you, Zack... You can sleep in the guest room."

I then led my new lover to the master bedroom, where I had every intention of sleeping, but not alone. After entering, I dimmed the lights softly, and then spun, looking my husband in the eyes as he had followed up. I made eye contact with him and shut the door in his face, locking the door with an audible click.

---

Zack had sat there for some time, after his wife left. In a way, he felt it was good she let off some steam. She had been quite tense these last few days. He was starting to think she was getting ready to end her monthly cycle, for she was getting into her 'grouchy phase' as he called it. But he was also excited, in a way. After she went through this, his chances of having sex went up astronomically. Well, so he hoped. His ego was still bruised from the last conversation about sex they had.

Her comments about his size, or lack of it had stung, but It was all he had. It had gotten to the point where she told him outright that she was going to be having sex with other men, just because he wasn't able to give her the release she needed. That hurt, a lot, but he could see her point. It was like accounting. The numbers jived, so he had to accept it. Numbers, like math, don't lie. But the facts were the facts. His four inches didn't measure up to bigger men. Most of the time, she must've been doing it somewhere else. Suzi had been particularly relaxed after her last field assignment to the prison. At least she wasn't rubbing it in his face. Until tonight. The look in her eyes told him everything. Soon, so did the sounds emitting from his bedroom, as he could hear her soft voice moaning and growing louder.

Zack even went so far as to shut off the hallway light and stand at his bedroom door, placing his ear against it, so he could hear more of what was going on. Like knowing would somehow be better. It wasn't. Soon his ears told him his bedsprings were protesting as his mind's-eye flashed the images. As he envisioned the things happening to his wife, his hand reached into his soft, frilly robe, and pulled out his thin pecker, and began to tug on it.

His ears told the story of his wife on her back, her legs widely opened and first the moans of her lover, some young black guy, licking her nectar from her honey pot. Then he could hear her mumble something, followed by a loud mew. That mew grew very loud, and interrupted a few times, as Zack could imagine that man's black snake needed several thrusts to open her vaginal passage up and accept his obviously superior-to-his girth.

Her voice was growing louder and louder, until she had her crescendo, crying out, as he heard loud grunting, and the headboard thumping loudly against the wall. Then silence. That silence was all he needed, as his small penis short a few drippy loads of his semen onto the wall, where it would drip down. All the while his mind envisioned his wife's cervix scooping more of her lover's virile black seed into her womb, where her white egg would be fertilized.

Zack leaned against the wall as he recovered, and then left to get a towel to clean up his mess. If he didn't, there would be Hell to pay when Suzi discovered it. While he was at the kitchen sink, wetting a towel, he heard the door open, and saw his wife come out, hair tousled, and her satin robe missing. Her hips had her sultry strut going on, as she was still in her lingerie and heels, and a smear of semen between her thighs. With her thong missing, Zack could see all of this plainly, including a darkening mark on her neck, below her ear.

She giggled to him and went to the refrigerator. "We need water." And she bent low to reach in, and draw out two bottles of drinking water, and then headed back. She paused before she went down the corridor, and looked back over her shoulder, where her ass was on display, showing several bruises.

"You better clean up your mess, or the next time we have sex will be after your funeral." She then giggled and went back into her... no, his bedroom, and again, heard the door shut, and the ominous click of the lock, eliminating him from invading his wife's privacy. But Zack had gotten the point. Clean it up, and it better be damned clean, or he wasn't touching her again.

So he set about his task, and as he did so, he could hear them starting again. The stranger's voice said something unintelligible, and she replied, giggling softly. Then silence. The bed then squeaked, and she let out that familiar loud moan. He could envision it, the man's cock entering her again, only this time her moan was long, slow and torturous. It made it obvious to Zack that she was now accustomed to his size.

He had just finished cleaning up, and risen to his feet, when he heard the telltale interrupted cries of passion. Her voice emitting the sounds of rising passion, interrupted by each of his thrusts as they hit home. Zack had just pressed his ear to the door for round two, when in the middle of a passionate cry, the door flung open, and there was his wife!

Well, it was his wife and lover, standing there. He was behind her, his black snake obviously inside the married woman as he stood there, his one hand holding her wrist in a tight grip, as the other hand gripping her by the hair as Suzi used hers had opened the door. Suzi then willingly swung her arm back, to be grabbed. Her red-painted lips were dangling open, and her eyes were glazed. Her firm breasts were jouncing with every thrust, which then grew harder. The young man was driving her forward with his cock, switching to holding both of her wrists to steer them into her home.

Zack tried to just stand there, but realized he couldn't. The man was going to drive his wife right over him, as she took step after halting step, until they were in the den.

----

All I could do was moan and cry out. The amazing sensations of his cock, as he took me from behind, and used his black spear to massage my sweetest of places with every thrust was clearly seizing control of my body, my will, and my mind. As the door opened, I was shocked to see my husband still standing there, but as I was pulled backwards by my shoulders, and forward by my pelvis, I was helpless to even acknowledge him. Or to even tell him to get the fuck out of the way! The man's sexual skills were just that good.

What was even more impressive was his stamina. I had climaxed twice when he was on top of me, and was losing my mind this second time he was fucking me. There was no other word for it. This wasn't making love, or even casual sex. This was pure, carnal, animalistic fucking. I was reveling in it. Sure, I was taking a risk, and a big one. I was wildly fertile now, after having taken the risks with the prison convict, and his having barebacked sex with me. Zack and I had talked about starting a family awhile back, before I started my TV news career, and well, we had never really gotten around to it. Rhino had kept me that busy! So busy, in fact, that I had never gone back to the doctor to refill my birth control prescription.

Every thrust he made caused me to make one more halting step forward, while my voice whined loudly. I could see my husband watching me, and yet I had absolutely no care in the Universe about him at the moment. All I wanted was another climax, and the only way to get that was with the black spear stabbing inside me repeatedly. I could feel my breasts as they bounced in perfect unison, demonstrating his poise and balance as he drove me through the house, using my arms to steer me, and keep my shoulders pulled back, and my boobs jutted out.

I could see my husband begin to jerk off again, his tiny penis no match for the meaty man-missile currently owning me. Owning me was the correct term, too. At that moment, I would have done anything for him, including confessing to the Lindberg kidnapping, which happened decades before I was born. I didn't know his name, or anything about him, other than his cock was larger than many, and he knew exactly how to use it on me. Or more precisely, in me. Zack moved nearby, to watch us, as my lover stopped me in front of our pane-glass window, the drapery open, save for the sheer curtain to allow us some privacy. With the room lit, I was fully on display, and I didn't care.

My voice was growing louder as I felt the rising tide of raw sexual tension building in me. My half-lidded eyes noticed a police car slowly drive by. It stopped, when they obviously saw me, and sat there for what felt like an hour, but was at most a minute or two. My voice was growing higher and tighter, as the thrusting continued, and my vagina began to quiver on that black shaft. My body was working hard to do what nature designed when a man and woman have intercourse. To mate and procreate, and make a new life. That fact that one partner was married, white, and rising in society, while the other was black, probably single, and definitely lived on the outer edges of society mattered not. My lover seemed not to care that we were putting on an exhibitionistic show for the public, and that included the police car that was obviously watching us.

It was my orgasm that caused the police to move on. I shuddered, violently, and screamed, while my pussy went into overdrive to tease my lover, and coax his body into flooding my fertile womb with his dark seed. My body was working with, and on, his to make a baby. A black one. My efforts were rewarded, as he gave a mighty bellow, nearly thrusting me into the air and I felt more of his sperm jet into me, as both of our bodies worked in nature's harmony. After along moment's recovery, I stood taller and looked over my shoulder, offering my lover a long, steamy kiss, stretching my tongue past my lips to feel his.

My husband, who had been witnessing all of this, finally shot another tiny few drops of his load, this time onto the coffee table. Inwardly I growled. I was going to positively kill him for that. But for this moment, there was just my lover, me, and the police ogling me. It was then that Zack got off his ass and closed the drapes. I never saw the police again that night.

Now I was more than ready to go to bed. Only my lover was staying the night, now. After staying bent like I was long enough to get all of his emissions as deeply into me as possible, I asked to rise, and he let me up. I turned, and lifted my arms around his neck and gave him the most passionate kiss I could muster. I felt wonderful!

"Lover... please... stay the night with me. I'll cook you a nice breakfast, and then make sure you can get away when the coast is clear." I softly offered. I didn't even look at Zack as I gave this stranger my dreamy-eyed gaze.

"A'ight.. deal." Was all he said and he picked me up as easily as he had to lift me over the fence, and carried me off to what was now going to be our bed.

My lips kissed his strong shoulder as I looked back at my husband, and then gave him some direction.

"Clean up your mess, Zack, and it better be perfect. Oh, and we are not to be disturbed. I'm off until I relocate to San Diego. You are working until you are approved for your transfer. We're sleeping in."

----

Zack was walking behind them, and heard his wife. Somehow he wasn't very upset at her orders. The house electronics, including the televisions, had their screensavers running, and the pretty colors, and the soft humming was very calming, throughout. Every cell-phone was similarly emitting the same colors and patterns and the faint hum. All were in sync. No matter where one went in Suzi and Zack's home, the Rhino Effect was in place.

The last thing Zack heard that night, other than the click of Suzi locking her bedroom door, was the sounds of her moaning, and the bedsprings taking a beating. Suzi and her lover wound up making love after all of that, twice more.

----

A few weeks later, I was in San Diego and managed to find a house about a fifteen minute drive from the TV station. RNN and RMM had jointly decided that I should have a home as a display for all of the Rhino Electronics equipment, so I had new big screen TVs in most of the rooms, including the kitchen, and garage. Phone docking stations were in literally every room, and new cordless phones for landline use.

After getting new furniture and kitchenware, the only thing I really missed from Hawksville was a bunch of friends, and of course, my husband. His transfer was approved, pending an open position out here. This could take a few months, I was told. He didn't take it well, but even he saw he had little choice in the matter. I did promise to come back to Hawksville when I could, to visit just him. He was my husband, afterall.

I took the time to describe to him in detail about our new Ranch-style home, with four bedrooms, three and a half baths, plus a nice yard. The weather was amazing, too! I even described the new bed.

"Honey, you will love it, if you ever get to use it. I mean... if you ever make it out here." Was that a Freudian slip?

"It is a California King, and moves up and down, and even has a relaxing vibration function. There is a mount for our cell-phones to stay charged, and everything. Best of all, since the house is now a showcase for Rhino technology, I got it for free! They even threw in a full set of linens, custom made for the bed from this amazing satin. I slept sooo well last night!"

I heard a soft grunt as a response from Zack, and I was immediately disgusted. My husband, I just realized, had been jerking off to my narrative. Shaking my head, I made my excuses and hung up. I was getting pretty upset with him.

So I lay on my new, amazing bed, and luxuriated in it, while turning on the TV to watch my new news set being used by a fill-in field reporter. Tomorrow was my first day.

---

When I had arrived in California, the first thing I did was find a doctor. I needed to find out about my knees and the funny taste problem. She did the usual doctor things, and took blood and all that medical stuff. I hated doctors, but I felt calm, especially when clutching my cell-phone. It was at the point where I never let that thing more than five feet from me. The doctor said they would send word with the test results. Next was checking in at my new TV station.

The stage manager must be a clone from my old one, was my first thought. News was news, but they wanted me to wear a specific wardrobe, a lot of it was from my current one, but some was new, and from the Rhinowear line.

I emerged from my new office, and displayed the new outfit. 'It doesn't cover much.' Was my first thought?

The outfit was very revealing. The material was silky, and shiny, and draped down past my cleavage. I was showing side-boob inside and out. The actual sides of the garment were open, and held together by a single chain of small rings at my waist. The hem was loose, and ended at mid-thigh. I would have to be very careful about how I moved. The mint green contrasted my hair perfectly, which was nice, and I was given matching green stilettos. The shoes actually fit very comfortably. Someone had done their homework.

"Very nice, Suzi... you look perfect!" the stage director said as I primped at my auburn hair over my shoulder.

"Well, it is a great party outfit, I have to admit, but it doesn't cover much. Do I really have to wear it? I mean, I can't even wear panties with this thing." I offered as a soft complaint.

"Suzi, Suzi, trust me, it will be fine. You will just be standing in place or seated behind the desk." The man said soothingly. "It is one of the things that were negotiated when Rhino News bought the station. They want you to wear your normal attire, with some additions. Your modeling these clothes will be credited at the end of the broadcast, and you get to keep them. There is a money kick-back as part of the deal, too. Besides, they are custom fit to you!"

I shrugged. "Alllriiight... if this is the way it has to be." I agreed to reluctantly.

"Trust me, Suzi, you are going to be a big hit here. We're all excited to have you!"

As I was near the end of my first broadcast, I was handed a slip of paper off-camera. My voice went into automatic serious-news tone.

"And this breaking news just in..."

My eyes paused as I scanned the document, ignoring the first few lines, which were just internal routing codes and junk. Then my eyes stopped and grew wide. I even re-read the news twice, to make sure there was no mistake.

"My apologies, Ladies and Gentlemen..." I was stalling on how to deal with this.

"But this news isn't really breaking to you, but it sure is to me. As you all know, today is my first day here in warm and sunny San Diego, and I have received an extremely warm welcome from not only my new co-workers, but also by management, staff and our technical crew. My new neighbors are also terrific people, and I am so very happy to be here with you. So I suppose it is only fitting that my new friends hear my news first..." I was now drawing it all out for public attention, and hopefully ratings.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." I lifted my head up and stood with my shoulders back and my back straight. The effect was to perfectly display my outfit, which had no allowance for a bra, thong, lingerie, or frankly anything. My nipples, which had been a little sore, were hard and plainly showing.

I broke into a smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I it is my honor and pleasure to share with you this news fact... It has been confirmed... I am now pregnant!"

My co-anchor rushed from his seat and came to congratulate me, where I stood with a beaming smile at the end of the desk on the opposite side. As he did so, I felt him give a quick grope of my ass, under my skirt. If that camera was on, well, my ratings were gonna' go up, that was for sure!

"So now, Ladies and Gentlemen... This truly is all the news that is worth knowing. Good night, and please... be safe!"

The two second delay was excruciating, and my mind raced. Me? Pregnant? By who? Certainly not Zack! But then, as the stage director announced we were clear, my cell phone started to hum. And all was right with the world...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
2 White Wives & 2 Black Men Ch. 01 Monica & Jacquie's weekend of interracial love & procreation.in Loving Wives
Amy's New Janitor A busty white wife lusts after her old, black janitor.in Interracial Love
More Stories