A Centaur's Tale Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting the families and a small rivalry.
4.4k words
4.69
974
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh post cum clarity is a beautiful thing!" Aiyanna grinned while stretching her arms overhead.

The new pair walked back across the field, both dressed and reasonably in order after their intimacy in the barn. She was in her gambison, the metal armor belted to her side, she offered to carry his but he declared she wasn't a pack horse and he could handle it. They did promise to give each other a shoulder massage later though.

Aiyanna was giddy, she had passed the ceremony and had a new partner, that he was attracted to her was but a bonus, a great one, but she would have been satisfied even if not.

"Aiyanna," she turned her head to look at him, not drifting through some lusty fantasy for a change. "I mentioned before, that I'm just a low-level knight. Is that going to be okay?"

"It will be for me," she nodded. "I cannot say for my father and older sister speaking honestly. But, and I don't enjoy admitting this, I am lucky to even have a partner. There is supposed to be some kind of mystical connection as well as physical." she waved her hand through the air, not knowing one way or the other. "I was starting to think there was no one for me since I'm so...different," she started to say ugly, but in the short time she's known this man, he already took offense at her saying so.

She told him how she was usually looked at by the other Centauri, that she was seen as a malformed runt. That it was only her father's rank that let her live this long and the best treatment she could expect at home was to be ignored. Easier now that both her sisters had moved out to be with their partners. However she wanted to stress that she was on good terms with her older sister.

Marik seethed. Despite having the rank of high society, that they treated her so terribly. He seemed like he'd get violent with the next person to insult her. It was touching, and she leaned over to kiss his lips.

"Thank you, but calm yes?" she smiled warmly.

"It pisses me off that you'd be treated like that." the kiss had surprised him and brought him back to his senses. "Not just because we're together either. I'd be pissed anyway." she tilted her head in curiosity, wanting him to explain.

"My father killed himself working so hard to purchase a knighthood for me. And when I became a squire, and then came here, I was pushed down and harassed because I wasn't born into rank. What pleases these people?" he hissed in anger.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders to draw him into her side and remained silent. She wanted to comfort him but didn't have words that would do the task justice. After a moment he lifted an arm to place around her waist.

"Right now, let us focus on getting ready. You said you had ideas?"

He nodded, forcing his thoughts back to something constructive. "Yeah, when I was watching you in that melee. I was thinking. Your gear wasn't suited for you at all. That spear gave you reach, but not enough power. Your armor was too heavy and didn't fit right," he glanced at her chest plate. "Though what was under it was good on the eyes."

She lightly smacked him with her tail.

With a grin, he continued. "So I think you need better equipment. A weapon suited for you and lighter armor that you know, fits you. I wouldn't mind some form-fitting black leather." staring at her chest.

She blushed red and punched his shoulder, causing him to laugh and rub the spot. He liked her reaction but damn did she lay on the pain.

"Okay not so tight." taking the hand and kissing its back. "And for your upper half probably not leather at all, but I'll leave that to experts."

"Maybe not in public," she muttered, unused to the attention still. "So, is that where we are headed?" she looked around.

They were headed away from their academy. Beyond which lay the royal capital. Sprawling neighborhoods dotted with tall towers of different shapes and heights. She knew from experience there were parks, plazas, and various shops.

They were walking in the other direction, leaving through the back gate the merchants used. Smaller houses began to appear and eventually formed a village. She had never been this way before, hadn't even known it existed.

She stopped dead in her tracks, right outside the stone wall of the village. Her eyes got a little bigger as her tail whisked back and forth. "I-I don't know. When they see me-"

"-they will wonder who the beauty is and wonder how I got lucky enough to be at your side." he kissed her hand again, and she smiled shakily at him.

She nodded and began moving forward again. He watched her for a time, noting how spooked she looked, and how on guard she was. Marik had to wonder what the hell happened until now. She pushed herself forward, and he thought her brave for it, seeing as her hand was quivering in his, her grip tightening. But for this, why was bravery needed?

"You...you have me now." he blurted out, feeling his skin heat up.

She looked at him with a surprised expression, then smiled at him and nodded.

Winding their way through the quaint village they came to stand at a large, low house. Smoke puffed out of the chimney, and Aiyanna noted there were two.

"Here we are," Marik spoke up and knocked on the door. "Vlad! Sarika! It's Marik!."

"Around the side for business!" came a heavy voice.

Marik smirked a little bit and motioned with his head to Aiyanna to follow him. He walked to the side building to see a large centaur man.

He towered over the two of them, Marik was sure he was over seven feet tall, around seven-five or something. He wasn't just tall, his muscles bulged and the man was thick with them. His short clipped tail whisked back and forth slowly as he set his large dark eyes on them.

He leaned a massive hammer on his shoulder and rested his glowing tongs on the anvil beside him. A back-length ponytail was the only hair on his head, the rest having been shaved off. A scar across his face from cheek to opposite brow dominated his face. He looked imposing from his sweat-slicked crown to the shaggy fetlocks of his hooves.

"Marik, Sarika is out with the kids getting things for dinner. Hey Casey! Tell your mom Marik is here with a centaur woman!"

"Alright, dad!." a loud female voice came back at him before they could hear a door slam shut.

"And how many times do I have to tell you to not slam the door?" he sighed, not bothering to shout after her. "So Marik, what brings you here?" he leaned forward and openly stared at Aiyanna. "And who's this? Found yourself a little woman huh? Nice of you to bring her around." he nodded slowly.

The 'little woman' tensed, her back going rigid as she prepared for the barbs coming her way.

"Dad? Mom says she'll pick up some extra then." his daughter bound over to see them, grinning at Marik before bouncing away.

Aiyanna blinked, maybe his comment wasn't what she thought.

The girl Casey wasn't what she expected at all. She was human, with four limbs and all that, but her lower legs were a centaur's, she even had a matching blond tail! Her ears were also long and pointed like her own. The girl was five foot eleven Aiyanna guessed, but looked fourteen. Pretty tall for sure.

She looked back at Vlad curiously, and he just nodded to her.

"Yeah, her Centauri came out strong, though her mom is human." he pointed lazily toward the capital. "They'd ridicule and abuse her there, but out here, it's nothing." he shrugged. "Not even very rare."

"Kinda like yourself miss."

Aiyanna looked stunned, "When you said 'little' woman I..."

"Yeah? Oh, sorry, wife tells me I shouldn't use the phrase but I forget all the time." he shrugged again, resting the long hammer against the anvil and placing the tongs on a workbench. "So Marik, what are you here for? Unless you just wanted to show off your lady. Some of the girls around here are going to get jealous I bet. Sarika and Casey will tell me all about it I'm sure." he sighed

Marik grinned lopsidedly and shook his head, Vlad could pretend, but his wife told him he always listened with rapt attention. "We paired up at the choosing ceremony today." Vlad's eyes went up but he quietly listened. "But her gear was all wrong. I think she was using the standard stuff.

"Most of it was equipment meant for one much younger than I," she grumbled. "To accommodate my height."

The blacksmith nodded and gestured to the chestplate. "That too? Doesn't look like it'd fit well. C'mere and tell me about the stuff."

She glanced at Marik who nodded and she stepped up.

The young man half listened as his new partner spoke of her gear, and with more prompting from Vlad, she went to greater and greater detail, showing him what she had with her. More than talking about the gear, Marik thought she was enjoying talking to another of her people so openly.

He half grinned at it and casually looked around at the finished weapons, swords, axes, polearms for man, and Centauri. Probably awaiting pickup or sheathes. One sword got his attention, broad with a curved tip, the handle had a broad knuckle guard as well. It still needed finishing and a proper handle, but he liked it.

"That was just for practice," Vlad called to him when he noticed. "Based it on this falchion I saw."

Marik nodded and Vlad went back to talking to Aiyanna. The young knight wandered off again and hearing their front door open he noted a few familiar voices speak up, and he went to meet them.

"Marik!" two little boys rushed over to him and hugged him around his hips. One boy was completely human, though without a doubt he looked like his father, the other looked much the same, but with a pair of hair-covered pointy centaur ears.

"Hey you two," he smiled down at the twins.

"So, I hear you brought a guest?" Sarika smiled and walked over to hug him in greeting. Vlad's wife and the mother of these three. She wore her auburn hair in a loose braid and had a lovely oval face set with bright dark eyes. Her lips were always in a sardonic smile from what Marik saw, brought together with a button nose. She had a curvy, thick figure from doing constant 'common' labour but he, and especially Vlad, thought she was very attractive.

"Aiyanna, we chose one another at the ceremony today."

He tried to play it cool, but she knew him well enough to know he was holding back his excitement. She hugged him tightly again.

"She's talking to your husband about new equipment, and I think she just likes talking to another centaur so freely." he half grinned.

"Casey told me," she laughed softly. "Well, first thing you should know, her kind loves to eat. Come help me get dinner ready." she turned towards the kitchen, then looked back at him with a knowing smile, "Well, second thing perhaps."

He blushed and followed.

*****

Aiyanna was all smiles as her lower half rested at the dinner table, she didn't say much, but she was... happy? Yes, she was happy. She hadn't had a meal like this in as long as she could remember. Even pleasant ones with her sister and husband were never so lively. Vlad was stoic, she was getting the impression that he was just like that, but he smiled, Sarika was definitely the talkative one. Casey despite her earlier energy was a little subdued and bewildered, while the twins could barely stay in their seats!

They had their fill, and neither of the two had expected a congratulatory dinner but with the moon rising, they had to bid their farewells with a promise to return soon.

"I'm going to have to return soon, he agreed to do all my gear! Father's coffers are paying for it, but he gave me a good price for it, said it would be good business for him, and he thought Father was a good person anyway."

Marik smiled and hugged her from behind. He sat in a spare saddle on her back, a gift from the family on hearing she didn't have one with her. It was too small for him since it was meant for Sarika, but it would do for now.

He sat about even in height with her with a hand resting on her hip. He let her chat on and on about the day, only occasionally rubbing the side of her human half and more rarely when he couldn't help himself seeing her breasts bounce so much, lean forward to cup them and kiss her neck.

With a soft coo she smiled back at him, "Feels wonderful, but you better button my gambison back up and remove your hands soon. We'll be in sight of my Father's castle soon. The servants will see and will tell Father"

"And he's the last challenge for the day," Marik grumbled as he rested his forehead against the back of her head. She giggled and reached back to caress his head.

With a huff he laid back, she smiled at how comfortable he was making himself, it spoke well for their future and the battle ahead.

What she didn't account for, and thought would be very inappropriate for their future battles was him playing with her nether lips!

With wide eyes, she looked back at him as he was scooching up to lean over and lick her snatch! She gasped, her eyes fluttering as she received a pleasant reminder that her time of heat had yet to pass.

"Marik. S-someone m-ight see. We can't."

He pointed to a stone outcropping without stopping.

"Y-you're just d-delaying the i-i-inevitable," she mumbled, her eyes fluttering while she trotted over there, one of his arms holding her around the hip to hold on.

Folding her arms she sank against the large stone. She wasn't even sure they were hidden! With a glance she could see her father's castle grounds not far away. The walls veiled them, but just barely, if at all.

She couldn't stop him though, and she let out a muffled moan as his tongue lapped at her large clit. Her hips shivering as she felt a couple of fingers push inside her

Aiyanna groaned as her legs folded and she lowered herself to the ground. Marik chuckled into her folds and wrapped his lips around the not-so-little nub. "Bastard," she mumbled against the rock. "You enjoy making me this way?" her eyes looked back at him, laying half on her back as he sucked.

"Mmhhhhmm," then chuckled into her, his answer caused her to cry out with the vibration.

Marik did have an ulterior motive, she figured it out from the start, but that didn't mean he wasn't enjoying himself. His fingers dove faster, curling inside her to find the spot that would drive her insane. It made her whimper and neigh as her juices flowed freely. The only time his mouth and fingers came away was when he was lapping them up.

"Marik!" she yelped, her eyes opening as wide as saucers.

Jackpot.

He slid off her and squeezed her ass, his tongue could just reach her g-spot and he used it to attack relentlessly. He had her panting heavily as she couldn't believe how good it was feeling. Thoughts of it being a delaying tactic fled as she pumped her backside against his face.

"Cumming, gonna-" she whimpered as she felt his face pull away, creamy juice shot out of her lips, she was vaguely glad he moved, no one wanted to explain that to her father.

She closed her eyes while she caught her breath. "That... I'm going to love having you as a lover, but we-" she softly trailed off as a pair of pants hit the rock near her face. With a mix of emotions, she looked back at him, meeting his eyes as he smiled back at her, and slowly slid his girthy shaft inside her.

Her voice caught as her mouth fell open, wondering for a moment if his size was going to mold her insides to his shape, and then she thought, "That wouldn't be so bad."

He was thinking much the same, savoring how she grasped and squeezed his member. She was hot, temperature-wise, inside, and he loved it.

"What were you saying?" he grinned at her. From where her upper half lay against the stone she shrugged one shoulder.

"Mmmnothing, nothing. Now get to pumping ser knight." she grinned with half-lidded eyes as he saluted and bucked.

He drew his hips back until just the head remained, and then he lanced forward earning a loud yelp. She was soaking wet, and already accommodating his size. Neither had the patience for a build-up, she wanted her pussy hammered, and he was eager to give her what she wanted.

Marik didn't drag anything on as his hips began a heavy pace, pounding his cock inside her over and over. She tried being quiet as she was fucked so thoroughly, but as her body rocked into the stone with just her arms to brace her she let more than a few gasps loose.

"Yes, yes, yes..." she moaned out, unaware she was even saying it. There was magic involved to keep it from happening, but right then she wouldn't mind it if he bred her. Her pussy never felt so good or so full

Aiyanna's hind legs splayed open as much as they could and her ass continued to pop up into his downward thrusts. She was being impaled on a massive piece of hard meat and knew it couldn't last much longer.

Marik knew he couldn't, his fingers were digging into her ass as he furiously dove inside her, his breathing either catching or groaning. Slamming her pussy back down whenever she lifted it to meet him. His shaft was swelling, the flesh on her round ass was shaking every time his hips connected.

Finally, he reached the point of no return, she shouted his name and then her speech became a garbled mess, he could only groan loudly as his cock stilled and spilled enough seed to coat her clinging walls. Whether she came so hard it set him off, or his exploding inside her made her cum, neither knew, but they came together.

It was over too soon but felt like it lasted a long time. Marik sank to the ground, his spent cock pulling free, but as he watched the the cum cocktail spilling from her pussy it twitched again.

She looked back and licked her lips, his shaft was covered with their cream. "Some of that was mine," she thought. She wanted to suck on him, there was no denying that to herself now, but...

She shivered again with desire and aftershocks of her orgasm, "Maybe I'll wait until later."

*****

"Bonding?"

Aiyanna nodded, as well as she and Marik were made up, she flushed at the one-word question.

Standing before them was as majestic, and as pissed off a Centauri as Marik had ever seen. The man was huge, Marik would have been nervous even if he hadn't just slept with the man's daughter... twice.

"I suppose that is needed for the display and would be... helpful," Marik was sure the man knew what they were up to.

"Had you sent word, however, I would not have prepared a celebratory banquet for you. At least the servants got to enjoy it. He didn't sound happy, but Marik couldn't deny the greater sense of respect knowing he left the servants to eat what was prepared for nobility instead of letting it go to waste.

"I'm sorry Father, we went to the blacksmith in the village to order proper equipment for myself. They are close to Marik so we had dinner there."

"The blacksmith, his name is Vlad yes?" he sounded distant for a moment, Marik couldn't read his expression. "I see, well I will thank him properly for hosting my daughter." he nodded shortly.

"So, this is Marik? Your preliminary partner?" Marik bowed deeply as soon as his name was mentioned. "Aiyanna, I have heard of his rank and it could not be lower without being a commoner. How do you know he's not just here for your rank? Even if it is you?"

Marik frowned, his brows furrowing as he listened. Without lifting his head he spoke low, "My lord, please do not insult my partner."

The duke raised a brow as he looked at the human with an emotionless expression. "Rise, and go on, you may speak your mind without worry."

Marik stood at his full height, it may have been drastically shorter than the duke, but he didn't want to show him any anxiety. He glanced at Aiyanna, who looked openly nervous, but he didn't hold back.

"You're her father, so you know her struggles, but you're insulting her anyway. I'm not going to not say something. As for myself, I don't care what her rank is, and I'm proud of my own. My father worked hard until he died to ensure I had it. I'll be fine, I don't need any further benefit."

12