A Centaur's Troubles Ch. 05

Story Info
Christoph learns that elves and fairies are real.
4.5k words
4.72
8.7k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think centaurs are real?"

"Gee, Christoph, I don't know," came the terse reply from his back. "But if they aren't, then I don't know what the hell I'm doing up here!"

Lounging atop her pack where it was strapped across his back, Krank blew a raspberry at what she viewed as a stupid question. She was up there, instead of hanging from the straps that still dangled from his barrel, because after three days of constantly milking the poor man, she was finally satisfied after her lengthy dryspell. She'd be going back down there eventually, she'd promised that much, but for now she was good enough to ride like a decent passenger.

"I mean like, real centaurs!"

"Y'seem pretty fuckin' real to me, biggun."

"You know what I mean..." he said with a sigh. Talking to Krank was proving to be an exercise in frustration. "Like, are there herds of centaurs wandering around somewhere on the other side of the mountains? If I don't get this fixed, should I go and find them?"

"I dunno," she said with a shrug, patting a small patch of chestnut fur she could reach through all the straps and packs. "But I felt the same way about elves for a while."

"Really? Are they real? Like, really real and not just fairy tales?"

"Oh yeah, very real."

"When was the first time you saw one?"

"When she got onto the road behind us about two minutes ago."

When a body as big as Christoph's stops abruptly, even at a walking speed, that's a lot of momentum, and the little goblin on his back was thrown forward into his other back, faceplanting into his spine as he whipped around to see his very first elf.

He was expecting a lithe, willowy creature of unearthly grace, and maybe she was, under the loose-fitting forest-green habit she wore. Beneath a hood her face could be seen, sharp features drawing his gaze to brilliant green eyes hidden behind long lashes. Unfortunately, her eyes had considerable competition for his gaze in the form of her absolutely massive tits. Even in her otherwise formless robes, there was no way she could hide them, seeing as they were easily bigger than her head, the fabric clearly straining to contain them, the points of her nipples plainly visible, even soft, even at a distance.

"Oh wow," he breathed, just standing and staring as she came closer and closer, the only other sounds being Krank's muttering as she rubbed her nose and the soft tump... tump... tump of the elf's simple oaken staff.

"Good morrow, fair travelers," came her heavenly voice as she came level with them, stopping briefly to bow, even Krank's muttering grinding to a halt as those pendulous tits hung low, the neckline of her robe pulled so far out that her cleavage was clearly on display.

When she righted herself again, her face was beet red as she readjusted her clothing, turning quickly and continuing on, only for Christoph to easily keep pace.

"Good day, miss," he said after a moment of awkward silence, Krank having readjusted to hold on to Christoph's waist, sitting sidesaddle to watch their new traveling companion. "Where are you headed?"

"To wherever the road leads me," she said, doing her best to be demure, which was no mean feat even if she hadn't appeared to be smuggling prize-winning watermelons, considering she had to be pushing seven feet.

"Ah... Well, we're looking for a wizard," Christoph supplied, wanting to keep the conversation going.

"Oh? Whatever for?"

"Personal reasons," Krank interrupted, smacking Christoph's side. "Personal reasons I'd rather weren't blurted out to a complete stranger!"

"Okay, okay," Christoph whined, wincing more on reflex than actual distress. He'd barely even felt the smacking.

"I see," the elf nodded. "I too travel for... Personal reasons."

"Such as?"

She just gave Christoph a look, before glancing at Krank, who proceeded to smack him again.

"Ow! Okay, sorry! You're gonna leave a bruise..." he said, rubbing his side.

"Please, my hand's gonna bruise first, ya muscly bitch," she shot back, rubbing her hand at the same time.

"It's nice to meet such good friends," the elf said with a chuckle. "My name is Amanaiya."

"Christoph!"

"Krank."

"A pleasure to meet you both," she continued with a polite nod. "It seems we're heading in the same direction for now, would you two like to travel with me?"

"That would be lovely!"

"I guess it wouldn't be bad," Krank added, clearly uncomfortable with the idea.

Christoph would have to ask about that...

*~*~*

They passed the day in comfortable conversation, having lunch on the move when Krank broke out her own food from her pack, wanting something better than the hard bread and cheese that Christoph had.

Goblin food was decidedly spicier than he'd been expecting, with Krank's rations consisting of sausage wrapped in a leaf that he didn't recognize, making for an excellent snack.

By the time they set up camp, they had learned that Amanaiya was a priestess for the god Vilú, a nature deity, and was travelling the forest in an effort to be closer to them, among other reasons that she still wouldn't say.

Amanaiya had plenty to talk about with just Vilú anyway, how they changed shape and gender as easily as breathing, how they whispered through the trees and gave the animals instruction through their instincts, guiding birds and butterflies to distant lands and home again every year.

And on.

And on.

Until Christoph and Krank were delighted to go to sleep just so they could stop talking about Vilú for a few hours.

Well, at least Christoph was delighted to go to sleep. Krank was just delighted to pretend to sleep, to wait until she was pretty sure Amanaiya was out cold, though to be frank, she was also a bit hypnotized just watching that heavy chest rise and fall with the elf's every breath, and then rise from her spot by the fire to quietly make her way to where Christoph was sleeping.

The centaur had the butt of his spear planted in the ground, leaning on it as he gently snored, completely unaware of Krank as she made her way beneath him, shedding her coveralls as she went.

"Just 'cuz I'm not pent up to hell and back don't mean I don't want more~" she said to herself as she hefted his massive balls, one in each hand. If they were big in the hands of a human,they were absolutely massive in the smaller green hands of a goblin, her fingers sinking into the delicate skin of his sack and gently squeezing the treasures within. "And I know ya got more to give meee~"

In mere minutes, she had herself in her harness, and with a few strategic butt-wiggles, she had him right where she wanted him.

Stretching her out like a cheap condom.

Poor Christoph didn't even wake up, just adjusting his grip on the haft of his spear and enjoying a good dream, so normal was this behavior by now. Not that Krank needed him awake, his small movements and twitches were more than enough to tease and please her, considering how he managed to touch every inch of her core at once without trying.

Krank had fully planned to spend her nights like this after meeting Christoph, even after ending her drought, allowing her to get her fix without bothering him too much, and keeping Christoph from... Uncomfortable build ups.

However, thanks to Amanaiya, Christoph had asked her to wait, wanting to make a decent impression on the elf. But now they were both asleep and nothing could stop the horny girl from getting her fix.

And it was there, strapped to Christoph's dick, that Amanaiya found her the next morning.

Krank had passed out after a few hours of bliss, as she usually did, completely forgetting that someone else might find her there before the centaur woke up.

"That is most improper," the elf said, face red with what was probably at least mostly anger as she used her staff to jab at one of the goblin's hanging tits. "There is a stranger in your camp!" Jab. "You are hardly in a private place in the first place!" Jab!

"Ow fuck, knock it off!"

"I'm trying but you're strapped in!" JAB!

"Guh! Hm, wha? Wha's goin' on?"

Christoph mumbled, jerking upright on his spear and looking around as Amanaiya's staff smacked his cock through his goblin-shaped condom.

"This little wretch-"

"This gangly bitch-"

The two of them started insulting each other quite viciously, Amanaiya trying to defend Christoph's honor against the licentious goblin slattern, and Krank trying to warn him off from befriending the nosy prude.

At some point after extracting herself from her self-imposed bondage, Krank went for the obvious target. Or targets, rather.

"- YOU FAT-TITTIED COW!"

That was the one insult that seemed to stun the elf, simple though it was. Her jaw snapped shut, flinching back as if she was struck, eyes glistening with tears almost immediately.

"Th-that's not fair!" she managed, bringing an arm around her chest as if that would do anything to hide it. "They're not normally this big!"

"What, do elves have a second puberty or somethin'?" Krank snorted.

"It's a curse!"

"For big boobs?" Christoph asked slowly.

"For fuck's sake," Krank groaned.

"I mean they were always big but never like this," Amanaiya went on as Krank dropped herself to the ground and went to go look for her clothes. "A sorceress passed through a village I was staying in, and she was jealous... That very night she cornered me, and... And without a word she just... She just started squeezing and groping!"

"Friendly witch," Krank said as she hopped past on one foot, trying to force the other through a leg in her coveralls.

"She was not!" the elf continued after Christoph hushed the goblin, sitting down as her legs went weak at the memory. "Every time her fingers moved she muttered something, and they just... They just grew! Bigger, more sensitive... By the time she stopped I was just cumming and leaking milk and it felt so good. When she left I was on the ground, fingering myself and sucking on my own tits for hours..."

"Wow," the centaur mouthed while Krank let out a whistle.

"That's pretty hot," the green woman added as she walked up, now fully dressed, and just copped a feel of the off-guard elf's chest, eliciting a very sudden, very lustful moan, followed by an indignant yelp and a swinging wooden staff that sent the goblin head over heels until she was back underneath Christoph.

"That was so... So... SO RUDE!" the elf practically screeched, climbing to her feet, face beet red as she stormed off to her sleeping spot, muttering to herself about jealous sorceresses and horny she-goblins.

"She has a point, Krank," Christoph said, watching the elf go about packing her few possessions. "You should have asked first. Frankly you should ask me more oft-ooooooh fuck!"

Krank had known where the centaur was going, and cut him off by grabbing his cock, still messy and dangling after her nighttime fun, and pulling the flared tip to her plump blue lips, her tongue delving into the slit to scoop out the seed she proceeded to milk from the shaft with both hands.

"Mmmm... Don't act like you don't love it~" she said as she let go, giving his shaft an affectionate pat and giggling as she scampered out from under him, leaving his cock twitching in the open air.

"Fucking... Rude..." he griped through clenched teeth.

Looking around for Krank, he saw Amanaiya sitting very still for someone who had been furiously packing just moments before.

"Miss?" Christoph asked, giving himself a shake to try and lose the arousal Krank had dragged out of him. "Is something wrong?"

"Very," she said softly, staring off into the trees, not towards the road, but into the forest that it cut through. "The magic of the forest is out of true, something has disturbed it greatly."

"And how do you know?" Krank asked incredulously.

"Elves are born with an innate sense for magic, naturally forming and otherwise," she said, returning to her packing, but now with determination rather than embarrassed anger. "And as a follower of Vilú I have an affinity for the untamed wilds of the world. Something has happened, quite recently, in that direction."

Without looking, she pointed in the same direction she had been staring before, using her other hand to pack the last of her things and tie her bag shut.

"Any specifics?" Christoph asked.

"No, unfortunately. I am a Priestess, not a wizard," Amanaiya said apologetically, hoisting her bag over her shoulder. "I have not the training to know more than what should and should not be, at least not at such a distance."

"Can ya feel how far it is?" Krank asked, skeptical still.

"No specifics... Maybe half a day's journey."

"We'll go with you," Christoph said with a nod.

"Why we gonna do that?" Krank asked, even more incredulous than before, glaring up at her ride.

"Because I never saw magic before a few weeks ago, and I think Amanaiya should have someone travelling with her," he answered.

"I have been doing fine on my own before now," the elf gently reminded him.

"Besides, we got shit to do," the goblin added, moving to start packing their own things.

"Well, we're trying to lift our curses, right?"

"Curses?" the elf asked.

"Yeah, so?" the goblin grunted, ignoring her.

"And she's trying to lift hers..."

"What curses do you two...?"

"Oh come on," Krank groused, dropping her back on the ground to glare at him some more.

"What?"

"Christoph, I'll make this painfully obvious because you're stupid," Krank said, proceeding to climb him until she was hanging off of the collar of his coat, her nose almost touching his. "I WANNA FUCK!"

"Ow," the centaur blinked as his ears rang, surprised at how loud such a small woman could get.

"I wanna fuck OFTEN!" she continued, shaking him to the best of her ability, which meant she just yanked on his clothes. "We can't do that with miss snooty-pants over there wackin' me with her stick every time I get in the mood ta be a cocksock!"

"It would be very awkward..."

"I'm sure if we explain your curse, she'll understand," Christoph said, placing his hands on Krank's shoulders. "It's not like she thinks sex itself is bad."

"Uuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhh," was Krank's only response, hanging from him limply for a moment before dropping to the ground. "Fiiiiiiiine... I can't get off on anything smaller than horsedick."

"Oh." Amanaiya's face turned quite pink at the thought. "And I suppose what they say about goblin lust is true, unless that's also part of the curse?"

"Nah, we're horny fucks."

"Noted. But, what's Christoph's curse?"

"I'm a centaur," Christoph answered.

"Yes? And?"

"Well, I'm not supposed to be."

"Not supposed to be?"

"He was human a few weeks ago, born and raised, broke a thing, now he's a horse-man," Krank explained properly, rolling her eyes as she started to sling bags up onto Christoph's back, and aside from the shifting of a leg he didn't seem to react.

"Oh my, that's some powerful magic," Amanaiya muttered, leaning on her staff as she looked Christoph up and down, brow furrowing the longer she looked. "Strange... I can't sense anything wrong with you at all."

"Nothing?"

"Not a thing," she affirmed, shaking her head.

"What about me?" Krank asked.

"Somewhat," the elf shrugged. "It's a small change, all things considered, so it's hard to spot unless I'm looking for it, but with Christoph... You say he's changed to a completely different species, yet I can't feel anything wrong with him, magically speaking."

"Well, that sucks..." Krank said, pursing her lips in thought.

"Does not bode well, no," Christoph added, crossing his arms and frowning.

Amanaiya opened her mouth to say something comforting, but instead stumbled over nothing, clutching at her staff to keep upright, her head whipping around to look in the direction of the magical disturbance.

"It's getting worse," she said, far more worried about this than she was about Christoph.

"Let's go then," Christoph said, only waiting for Krank to scramble up his leg before starting to move in the direction the elf was looking, and they were on their way.

*~*~*

Amanaiya was both right and wrong in her estimate of how long it would take to reach the issue in the forest.

She was wrong because they started to find some strange things within a few hours of starting their trek, random blades of grass turned blue or pink, brightly colored frogs hopping around with little jackets and hats, birds with little saddles flitting from one technicolored tree branch to another.

She was right because they had to travel a lot further to find the center of this ever-increasing strangeness. Entire acres of loam were missing, revealing dark, polished marble that the trees were growing straight out of without disturbing the flat plane of the forest floor, and the trees were constructed of strange brass-like metals with golden leaves. Strange multicolored mists that eddied and flowed like milk in water quickly surrounded them, parting occasionally to reveal entirely different landscapes. Neither Christoph nor Krank had ever seen the sea before, or the peak of a mountain in a blustering blizzard, but now with a passing breeze they could. And more, far stranger things besides, things that Amanaiya was very careful to keep them from going near.

"There's no coming back from those places," she said softly, gently barring Christoph's path with her staff before he could walk into a strange golden meadow under a blood-red sky. "Once you step through, the Way is Shut. Don't be tempted."

"Right... Yeah, nothing good ever comes from that stuff in stories..."

"Maybe not human stories," Krank said, watching a winding path amidst purple weeping willows fade back into the mist it had come from. "Goblin stories have lots of good things happen that way."

"Well, most human stories have goblins eating people in them," Christoph said as they started moving again, Amanaiya decidedly in the front now.

"Most human stories just want to hide the fact that people end up choosing to live with goblins rather than go home to their shitty villages."

"I find that more and more believable the more time I spend with you."

Eventually, the strange pathways and landscapes grew more and more infrequent, but the technicolor fog only grew thicker, until Christoph was having trouble seeing Amanaiya mere feet in front of him, the shifting sounds of his hooves striking the altered forest floor echoing weirdly in the hidden air.

Then suddenly, it stopped. The mist ended as if passing through a solid wall of shifting, ominous rainbows, and on the other side, a massive tree, twisted and gnarled, thicker than Christoph was long at the trunk, and in front of it, on a patch of perfectly normal looking grass, a ring of mushrooms.

A ring of mushrooms that looked like someone had gone in and kicked it around, several mushrooms knocked over and the grass scuffed up in several places.

"Well, that explains it," Amanaiya said with a shake of her head.

"It does?" Christoph asked, clearly bewildered.

"Yer always goin' on about those stories," Krank said dismissively. "Didn't any of 'em mention fairy rings?"

"Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, but what explains that?" he added, nodding towards Amanaiya as she started to disrobe, laying her things in a neat pile on the ground before kneeling just in front of the ring, stark naked.

"I have to perform a ritual to fix this before it gets any further out of control," the elf explained, laying her staff across her knees, and placing both hands atop it, palms resting on the wood while her fingers extended outwards. "Good neighbors, I beseech thee, please right the wrong that has happened here. Take of the offering as you see fit."

"Offering?" Christoph whispered to Krank.

"Usually you give fairies milk and stuff so they'll do things for you," she whispered back.

12