A Centaur's Troubles Ch. 06

Story Info
Christoph gets some information, and a new direction.
4.7k words
4.56
8.2k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And let me guess, the horse's ass over there is your Christoph?" The orc grinned around a pair of small up-jutting tusks, crossing her burly arms over her bountiful chest, easily hiding the leather wrap that held her breasts in place behind her muscles, giving the impression that she was naked.

"No-" Christoph started to deny.

"He sure is, ya tall green bitch!" Krank said with a laugh, hopping down to the ground and striding underneath the centaur. "And he's bigger than any orc ever was!"

"Oh yeah?" She growled, reaching down between her thighs, where a leather loincloth hung from a belt of tiny bronze plates, and pulled it aside to brazenly reveal what had to be a solid foot of green cockmeat, still soft. "Beat this ponyboy, or beat me off, whichever you like!"

Judging by the dark color in her cheeks, it was a safe bet to say this orc was drunk, which also explained why she thought she could best someone with equine endowment in such a contest.

But Christoph was too tongue-tied to point this out, and Krank was too busy fondling him and grinning like a fool to care.

Amanaiya was just beet-red, staring slack-jawed at the orc even as the muscular woman gripped her girth and slowly started to stroke, causing her member to twitch and swell with every squeeze.

Naturally, Krank was matching her actions squeeze for stroke, and Christoph began to respond in kind. And of course, everyone in the tavern, and a quickly growing crowd of passersby, was watching with a similarly growing interest.

That was how everyone in the town of Orilon learned that while the orc was bigger than any of them, the centaur was much bigger than her.

"Holy shit," she said softly, still idly pumping her cock, leaning back against the bar with a pout. "That's not fair, I can't beat a horse!"

"You could beat off a horse." Krank supplied, along with a helpful two-handed demonstration, reveling in every pump of slick precum she coaxed out of poor Christoph's twitching cock and onto her face.

"Are you two done yet?" Amanaiya finally got the nerve to say, refusing to look anywhere but a vague upward direction. "We came here to find a wizard, not have an actual dick measuring contest!"

"You guys looking for Purple Dick?" asked the orc, perking right up and pushing herself off the bar and through the tavern crowd, erect cock swinging with every step and smacking more than one unfortunate in the face. "I know that loser! He's a fucking riot, what do you need him for?"

"Curses," Christoph said in a strained voice, letting out a yelp when Krank slapped the head of his cock. "Private matters!" He corrected himself, in a much higher strained voice.

"Just fer that I ain't finishin',"she hissed, stomping out from under him, leaving him stiff and dripping and emotionally torn. On the one hand, she wasn't molesting him in public anymore, but on the other hand he was painfully erect and receiving no help. He supposed he would just have to hope people elected not to stare...

"Old Purple Dick is great with curses," the orc shouted, now close enough to give Christoph's flank a hearty slap.

Rearing on instinct, Christoph made sure that in the staring election, the 'not' candidate lost by a landslide.

"Please don't do that," Christoph asked when he landed, though he doubted the orc heard him while she was doubled over in laughter.

"You're alright, ponyboy!" She said when she calmed down. "Call me Gortuk, I'll take you to Richard. Milk-drinker's probably still in his workshop."

"Why you helpin' us?" Krank asked, still pouty about Christoph ruining her fun with his big mouth. "You just hurled a man through a window an' now yer a tour guide?"

"One, I'm drunk," Gortuk began, counting off on her fingers. "Two, I'm a multi-faceted individual so I can do all kinds of stuff, and three... Fuck you."

"Fair enough," Krank shrugged before pointing up at the much taller orc. "But I'll be watching you."

"I won't apologize if you fall for me, then," the orc laughed, already striding off down the road, erection still swinging in the breeze.

"I don't think I like her," Amanaiya muttered as they all began to follow at a distance, Christoph feeling particularly uncomfortable as his own dick swung in the breeze, dearly wishing it would go down soon.

"But she knows where we need to go," he reminded her as the orc began to sing a rather raunchy tavern song. "And the sooner we see this wizard and get ourselves fixed, the sooner we can be done with all this."

"I'm lookin' forward to havin' more options than just you for fucking," Krank said with a sigh. "Not that yer a bad fuck or antyhin', but I kinda miss bein' on top, and not worryin' about size too much."

"I'd like to be able to wear smaller clothes again," Amanaiya joined in wistfully. "Or squeezing through small doors without moaning like a slut."

"I miss being able to fit through doors," Christoph added. "And pants."

"Bet pants were a lot easier when ya weren't tryin' he hide three feet a' cock," the goblin giggled.

"Also when I only had two legs."

"Well... Yeah but that ain't as funny," she grumbled, even as Amanaiya stifled a giggle behind her hand.

*~*~*

Poor naive Christoph had been expecting a mysterious tower, nevermind the fact that no building in Orilon had appeared to be taller than three stories when they saw it from a distance, so he was rather disappointed when they found what appeared to be a nice little house on the edge of the residential district. While it appeared plain and unadorned on the outside, the entryway was just as boring.

Granted, Christoph could only see a little ways in past the door since the scruffy looking teenager who'd opened it had taken one look at the centaur's massive hooves and refused to let him in, citing their master's preference for unscuffed floors before letting the other two inside.

Gortuk had elected to wait outside with Christoph, but when he asked her why, she just snickered and told him he would see as soon as the other two managed to convince the wizard to come out and have a look at him.

This, as it turned out, took no time at all, the door opening again scant minutes after closing behind Krank's wide rump, revealing the much less pleasant sight of a doughy, pale-skinned man in a stained purple robe.

"Gortuk!" he snarled, though it came out closer to a whine. "How many times have I told you to stop bringing your conquests over here?"

"Oy!" came Krank's voice from somewhere behind the man's robes, her tone matched perfectly by the look of indignation on Amanaiya's face over his shoulder.

"I don't care that you actually like your curse," he went on, ignoring the women behind him. "So stop trying to rub it in my face! It wasn't even my idea and you know it, so go harass the damn silk merchant. He's the one who paid for it, after all."

His brief tyrade now complete, he turned his eyes to the centaur and paused.

"Can I help you?"

"Gortuk said you knew about curses?" Christopph said, phrasing it like a question as he pointed to the orc.

"I've some knowledge in the field, yes," he answered, tucking his hands into the ends of his sleeves as he stood a little straighter, coughing lightly to clear his throat.

"Who did you want cursed?"

"Oh no," Christoph shook his head. "We're actually looking to have some curses removed."

"What curses?" Gortuk asked suddenly, turning her smirk at the wizard into a look of confusion at the three she had led to him.

"Hmm," the wizard turned on the spot slowly, surveying first Christoph, then Amanaiya, then Krank. "Yes, I see. The three of you are all bespelled... Let me fetch my book, can't have hoof marks all over my floors. SAN!"

At his shout, the scruffy assistant almost jumped.

"Get the big book," the wizard continued, sending his assistant scurrying back inside.

"I thought you only knew like five spells," Gortuk commented idly, scratching at her thigh. Thankfully, her hardon had gone down, allowing her loincloth to keep her decent again.

"WHAT!?" Krank shouted, shoving her way past his annoyingly-voluminous robes to get in front of him and glare properly. "What kind of chartreuse-charlatan are you!?"

"I assure you, madam, I am no charlatan," the wizard huffed. "I am a specialist."

"And what do you specialize in?" Amanaiya asked, far more calm than Krank, but still clearly unhappy with this revelation.

"Curses of a humbling, and embarrassing nature, relating to the genitals."

"He's a dick wizard," Gortuk clarified, receiving a glare from the wizard. "He's the reason I had the biggest dick in town until you three trotted up and made me look shrimpy."

"Yes," the dick wizard agreed through clenched teeth. "For some reason, Gortuk here has been seducing people for three weeks straight all over town-"

"Some reason, he says," Gortuk muttered.

"And when she had her way with the silk merchant's wife, he came to me and demanded that I do something to stop her. I figured, since she was a woman, simply altering her equipment would bring her to an embarrassed halt. If anything, she's fucking them even faster now."

"Really can't thank you enough for that, Dick."

"Richard," he corrected, clearly having gone over this before. "Business has been terrible since then."

"I have... A lot of questions about all of this," Christoph said, cutting between the pair. "But mostly, can you lift our curses?"

"We will see, young centaur."

"Man, actually," Christoph corrected.

"Got that right," Krank muttered, glancing up at his still half-mast erection.

"Eh?" Richard gave him a closer look. "You sure?"

"His curse is very subtle to the magical senses," Amanaiya explained.

"Not the regular senses though," Krank quipped.

"You're right," the wizard murmured, moving closer to Christoph and squinting as he looked him up and down. "I can see there's something off about you... But I can't quite see what."

"I couldn't even sense anything amiss," Amanaiya supplied.

"You, being a priestess, are not so attuned as a practitioner of the arcane," Richard dismissed her with a wave of his hand, not even looking at her.

"Rude," she muttered, moving to stand next to Christoph instead of lingering behind Richard.

It was at that moment that San returned, carrying a tome as wide as their shoulders, and almost as long as their torso, handing it off with a sigh of relief.

"Good, now, let's see..." Richard mused as he took the book and started flipping through the pages, mumbling to himself all the while. "Two transformations, plus whatever's going on with the goblin..."

"What are the odds he actually knows what he's doing?" Krank whispered to Gortuk.

"Like, zero," she whispered back. "If it ain't related to dick or jizz, Richard's almost useless."

"I knew magic cum was a thing," she said, pumping her fist.

"All seed is magical," Richard sighed, closing the book and handing it back to San, who buckled under the weight before wobbling back inside. "From a dandelion puff to dragon ejaculate. I study such things as a hobby."

"Because dick magic is so much more respectable as a specialty," Gortuk snorted.

"Shut up."

"Well?" Krank interrupted before they could get back to bickering.

"Well what?" Richard snapped.

"Can you lift our curses?" Christoph reminded him.

"Well... No."

"Ugh, this whole trip has been a waste of time!" Krank almost screamed.

"Not quite," Richard corrected her. "I want to run a few tests, if you don't mind. Depending on what I find, I should be able to help you better understand your curses and point you in the right direction, at the very least."

"Well, we don't have anything better to do," Christoph shrugged. "But only if I can come inside."

"Very well. SAN!" the wizard turned just as San came back outside. "Fetch every rug in the building and lay them out in the workshop, I won't have scuffs ruining my circles!"

*~*~*

Christoph was allowed to come inside as soon as there was a rug-lined path for him to take, and perhaps out of spite, or just the thought of being allowed inside after several weeks, he didn't even wait for permission, instead pushing his way inside as soon as he saw the carpet laid down in the entryway, having to pause to allow San time to put more rugs in front of him.

Inside the workshop proper, it was clear that the building hadn't been intended for use as anything other than a house when it was built, as evidenced by the many support beams that would normally frame walls dividing rooms, walls which had been knocked down in the name of creating the largest possible uninterrupted sections of floor. On that floor many things were carefully carved and lacquered over, runes and sigils and concentric circles covered in arcane symbolism.

"For someone who knows a handful of spells you got a complex setup in here, Dick," Gortuk, of all people, said with an appreciative whistle.

"Richard, and yes, yes I do," he replied, standing next to a long table covered with so much equipment as to be an alchemist's wet dream. "You would be amazed what my admittedly limited repertoire requires to pull off as flawlessly as I do."

"Flawless is right," Gortuk snorted, patting her crotch., "The dick I sprouted works like a dream!"

"Precisely," he said through clenched teeth, still clearly peeved that she enjoyed her punishment so very much. "At any rate, let us begin with the most intriguing case."

He turned towards Christoph and paused again, mouth opening and closing softly.

"Christoph," the centaur supplied helpfully, realizing that there hadn't been any introductions. He continued by pointing out his companions, so as to avoid further slowdowns. "The goblin is Krank, and the elf is Amanaiya."

"Yes, excellent, I am Richard the Purple, resident wizard of Orilon, at your service," he said with a quick and sloppy bow. "Now, if you would be so good as to approach the table here, Christoph?"

Christoph, ever the respectful young man, did as he was bidden, only to let out a gasp as he came to a stop quite suddenly, about a foot away from the table.

"Wassamatter?" Krank asked.

"He has simply crossed the threshold of a little spell of my own division," Richard explained as Christoph let out a groan, his face as red as a beet. "You see, much can be told of an individual from their seed. Everything from their health to their diet to their habits, all deduced from seed."

"Please stop saying seed," Christoph muttered, his hips twitching as an invisible force started to stroke his previously flagging cock, dragging him back to full arousal, much to all viewers' delight. Except maybe Gortuk, who looked almost angry at the sight of that fdat horsecock bobbing in the air, being milked by nothing. "You could have asked me nicely."

"I feel it's more honest if the process starts less... Clinically," he said.

"You just like springing it on people and you know it, perv," Gortuk accused with a smirk.

"Shut up."

"I woulda helped," Krank said, a mixture of grumpy at not being the one to play with that cock, and very turned one at the sight of thick ropes of clear precum oozing from the tip and dripping to the floor in fat sticky strands, each landing with an audible splat on the carpet below. "Nevermind, I wouldn't have shared a drop..."

"Always nice to be appreciated," Christoph muttered, the butt of his spear grinding into the rug beneath him as he grunted with pleasure, the invisible spell going from simple, if exquisite, stroking, to a powerful suction, causing his entire upper body to seize in response. "H-holy fuck!"

"Don't be shy, young man," Richard said with the casualness of a healer dealing with a young patient. "We're all adults here."

"Oh-ohhhh gods, oh fuck-!" he continued, his body rocking into the wonderful sensations below.

"Fuck, I'm kinda jealous now," Gortuk said, her smirk turning into something a little more smoldering as her loincloth began to rise.

"There's nothing I need to know about you, Gortuk," Richard said with an exasperated sigh. "You'll have to pay a fee for this kind of treatment."

"Does the Red Lantern know you charge?"

"I do know how to cast a fireball, you know."

"Do it, you won't."

"Please shut up!" Christoph grunted, his face shifting back and forth between tense and slack. "I'm trying to do something here..."

"Fucking hell that's hot," Krank sigh softly, her coveralls having been surreptitiously unzipped so she coild play with herself, one hand groping her chest through her undershirt, the other shoved between her thighs to tease her clit.

"Krank, that's indecent," Amanaya hissed, even as she found her eyes continuously being dragged back to Christoph's twitching shaft, her free hand gently brushing against her chest through her robes while the other was subconsciously sliding up and down her staff.

"Shouldn't be long now," Richard said cheerfully, moving to adjust something on the table. "Just need to make sure we have room for the excess... Don't want any repeats of that fiasco with farmer Delbarne, eh San? San?"

He turned to find his assistant just staring, slack jawed at Christoph's cock as it let out a particularly strong spurt of precum.

"SAN!"

"Yes sir!" San practically squealed, jumping to Richard's side, moving with the ease of someone who had been doing this sort of thing for years.

It didn't take much longer before Christoph was actively thrusting into the spell, eyes closed as countless things ran through his mind, from the familiar feeling of Krank's elastic goblin cunt, to fantasies about Amanaiya's incredible tits. Even Gortuk made an appearance, her thick, green fuckpole stretching out his own ass after he got the curse lifted...

Hell maybe before, she was tall enough.

"Gonna-! Fucking-!" Christoph strained, his thrusts coming faster and faster.

As he let out a strangled yell of release, thrusting one final time into the unseen lover that was the spell, his heavy sack pulled tight to the base of his sheath and he came. This was a unique scenario for everyone involved, except perhaps Richard. Christoph had never cum outside of anyone since his transformation, and none of his companions had ever watched him cum before. Unfortunately for them, they didn't get to see the kind of mess he could make, but instead got to watch as his thick spunk was caught in a ball-like shape less than an inch away from the straining flare of his shaft, and teleported elsewhere.

It took a moment for them to realize that 'elsewhere' meant a massive alembic made of near-flawless glass, quickly filling it to the top. Richard spent the entire orgasm staring at it, one hand held up, poised to snap, and when the fluid level reached a small line marked on the glass, snap he did, causing the cum to begin filling a second, smaller container, and from there another of similar size. Three more times he had to snap before the farmhand finally stopped, panting, shaking on his hooves.

"M-maybe... Tone it down... In the future," he said softly, stumbling away from the table until his shoulder found a wall to lean on. "Oh I'm gonna die..."

"Get the man some water, San," Richard said absently as he began to study Christoph's cum. All present watched as he took one clay vessel of glue-thick sperm and poured a dribble of periwinkle blue... something into it, stirring it with a metal rod for the barest moment before it started to froth energetically. "Well then! There is powerful magic at work on you, which we all already knew... Let's see if we can't learn anything specific!"

Once the bubbling had subsided, Richard scraped off the foam with his stirring rod and flicked it away before he began to pour off portions into several bowls.

"We'll start by running a series of basic tests..."

*~*~*

Later, long after the sun had set, the wizard had completed his basic tests, and his advanced tests, and several more esoteric tests that didn't seem to make any sense at all, as well as several questions about Christoph and his first few days as a quadruped, the last unused drop of centaur spunk turned pink, and Richard gave a thoughtful hum.

12