A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers

She pulled away and I looked at her. She looked a bit bedraggled -- I suppose I did as well. Sweat (sorry, she glowed -- I was covered in sweat) and the remains of spunk covered her face and tits where it had dropped down. Her legs and my cock etc, were covered in her juices and now the smell of rutting filled the room. When you look back at it, sex is pretty unappetising isn't it. Lucky it doesn't seem like that at the time!

She was beautiful! Beautiful and sensuous. Sexy. Her eyes didn't seem to want to let go of me and they, sort of, captured me. Then, "Bugger, I need to clean up," she laughed, "you do to."

I laughed back, "I don't know, you look gorgeous."

With a tinkling laugh she kissed me, "Flatterer! You're only after one thing." I raised my eyebrows and gave her a lop-sided grin. She laughed even more. "Come on. Is your shower big enough for two?"

"Only if we stand close together," I answered with a smile.

"Oh yes, we'll do that!" God -- she wasn't finished yet. Mind you, I wasn't either. Hadn't felt like this for a very long time indeed. Those eyes!

Off to the bathroom. I followed her; watched her arse sway. She was tall, 5'9" in bare feet. Suited me, I like tall women. Her hips, wow, her hips! Would she? Deep breath.

Climbed in the tiny shower and squeezed close -- heaven. Somehow we managed to wash ourselves and, by the way, stiffen up my cock yet again. No woman had ever managed to get three out of me in less than an hour! She couldn't fail to notice my cock and, as we dried each other, she playfully stroked him to full size.

"Mmm, nice," she said then fixed me with her eyes. "Have you done it?"

"It?"

"Earlier, you know, my . . . hell I shouldn't be embarrassed. Oh sod it, you licked my arse. Have you done it there? Fucked a woman in the arse?"

"Not one whose name I didn't know," I said with a smile. She didn't swallow the bait.

"Don't avoid the question!" she said with a sexy glance, "have you or haven't you?"

No point in lying is there, "No," then hopefully, "always wanted to though!" I added with a big smile. The held her and kissed her, running my hand across that glorious arse.

She pulled away, "Never done it either. Does it hurt?"

I laughed out loud and she pouted -- wow. "I've never been fucked in the arse either so I don't know!" She laughed.

"I should hope not," then seriously, "I want to. I've seen it. Have you?"

Time to 'fess up'. "Yes, I have. I've got a few DVD's. Where did you see it?"

"Same."

"Oh," I laughed, "you've got DVD's as well?"

"No silly," laughing, "no. My . . .! Oh it doesn't matter. It looks easy?" she was apprehensive. Well, I suppose it would be. I wasn't apprehensive, just bloody excited! I knew, however, it wasn't that easy.

I took her in my arms, god she was lovely, and kissed her. Her skin was soft against mine and the wonderful contours of her body seemed to fit so well. "I don't think it's that easy unless you're experienced -- and prepared." I had a sudden thought. Incongruous! Discussing anal sex with this woman I'd only met an hour and a half ago. But she was bloody gorgeous and her arse -- well.

Her eyes met mine. "I see. I think I understand. OK, out you go!" Raised eyebrows, "I need to get ready don't I?" Then she looked down and grabbed my cock, "Keep that on ice!"

I laughed, "Ice won't do THAT any good!"

"No, suppose not. All right, keep it warm for me," then she added throatily, "for my arse!" FUCKING HELL! Then she shuffled me out of the bathroom.

On the bed I had time to take stock - why bother! Was this real? I pinched myself a couple of times just to make sure. No, it wasn't a wet dream. Never, never had anything like this happened to me. Here I was, almost 40, divorced, probably carrying a pound or two too much weight, laying on my bed awaiting the arrival of a gorgeous woman who was insisting that I fuck her arse!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not that bad. Still fairly fit, a 6' 2" frame carries my weight pretty well and I'm not that bad looking -- apart from the broken nose reset wrongly when I was a kid. Girlfriends used to say it gave me the look of a 'hard man'. Not that I am -- don't much like violence. Only use it as a last resort.

Who the hell was she? All sorts of weird ideas crossed my mind. Was I in some fantasy? You know, she was a witch, vampire, or something. Didn't matter really, I was hooked now. Nothing on earth would have got me to leave my flat then. Although she was very, very . . . sexy, sexual, I suppose, she didn't seem very experienced, worldly. Fuck, she was lovely.

I was getting tense now, not sexually tense -- my cock had retreated by now -- just nervous. Time to think I suppose. Hell, she might get pregnant! No, women nowadays only get pregnant when they want to -- don't they? Perhaps she wanted to. Needed a man . . . you know. Stupid -- if it was that she wasn't about to swallow your spunk was she? Or let you fuck her up the arse. With that thought she came back in the bedroom.

Fucking hell she was lovely! Fixed hair and use some makeup. She must have nipped out and got her bag. Not much but, experienced sexually or not, she certainly knew how to use makeup to good effect.

"God you're beautiful!"

"Thank you kind sir," she said with a smile then twirled. "Nice?"

Too much! I had to hold her. Crossed and wrapped her in my arms. "Very nice indeed," I whispered in her ear. Running my hands over her body I gloried in the softness of her skin, the eroticism of her curves. Stood back a bit and ran my hands down the side of her body, following the marvellous curve of her waist and hips. Her eyes, hooded, seem to burn into my body and light fires deep inside. We stood for a moment just looking at each other. God she was beautiful!

Then to her knees and mouth round my cock. So quick I was surprised. Then delighted as she sucked half inside. Her tongue seemed to be enormous washing my cock with her tongue. Stroking cock. Caressomh my balls. Fabulous. Fucked her face then. As I held her head firmly her eyes looked up into mine. They seemed on fire. I felt as if I could go on forever. Two cums had made me much less liable to go of 'half cocked'. I suppose I must have been quite brutal in fucking her face then. I could feel my cock hitting the back of her throat but she didn't seem to mind letting go of cock and balls and reached behind for my arse to pull me to her.

Then, oh god, then she swallowed my cock! I felt her nose nuzzling my pubes. God what a feeling! Pulling off she choked, "Oh fuck that is exciting." The animal in me was close just then. Looking down I could see her red face, saliva dribbling from her mouth. She looked so, oh I don't know the word, so absolutely given to pleasure that . . . Well I didn't have time to think because she swallowed me again. Then back, gasping for air.

"Oh fucking hell," she said breathlessly. "Is that good?"

I lifted her up, "Yes, bloody good but if you're not careful you won't get your arse fucked!" I said with a smile.

"Ooohhh, must have that," she said playfully and dragging me to the bed. We fell about kissing, stroking and laughing. I ended up on my back and she ended up on top, sitting on me and rubbing her sex on my chest. She was bloody hot! Slid down my body until she trapped my cock between her legs pressing against her cunt. I could feel her heat as she bent and kissed me. I guessed what she wanted before she took me in her arse.

"Go on," I said with a smile, "ride me!"

A sexy smile, "Can I?"

"For as long as I can manage," I pulled her mouth to mine, "but remember. Arsefucking!"

"Mmm, I know," and she lifted slightly to allow my cock to find its way into her delightful pussy. Sinking down she let out a long groan and a shudder rocked her body. I could feel the liquid of her cum flood my loins. Then bouncing, eyes wide, mouth open, obviously feeling intense pleasure. I've not known that many women but all of them have enjoyed this very much. She was no exception. After a while of 'bouncing' she leant forward and covered my mouth with hers, tongue pushing inside. Now she was moving back and forth, stimulating her clit I suppose, because, with another long sigh, she came again, finally whispering, "Oh fucking hell, that was good." I just smiled.

"What now?" she said making to get off.

"No, stay," I said with a smile, "just turn round." She looked puzzled then realised what I meant.

"Why?"

"So I can see that delightful arse of yours." I could see her mind working. She can't have been very experienced because she didn't seem to see what would happen.

"All right," and she turned. God that was good! I think she enjoyed the different feeling of my cock in her cunt this way. Leaning forrward and exposing her arsehole while bouncing. I don't think she did this on purpose but hell was it sexy! What a sight! I've said she wasn't small. Her hips were broad and her arse wasn't small but very, very shapely. Full, round, firm cheeks that were now parted to show the valley between.

Time to begin! Reaching forward, I squeezed her cheeks, kneaded and stroked. They felt wonderful. She enjoyed it as well. Turn her head and smiling, "Oh good, good. That is nice. Harder!" It wasn't long before another shower of female juice flooded my cock and balls, brought on I suspect by my finger stroking her tight little anus. Now she was still. A little tense and I began to explore her arsehole.

Look, I said I'd never had anal sex before and that's true. I had played about a bit there because my ex enjoyed having her arsehole teased. Now I just stroked my finger, wet with saliva of course, back and forth across that tiny star. She leant forward and relaxed. It was difficult to concentrate with my cock still buried in her pussy. It seemed alive -- I suppose she must have been excited all the time.

More saliva and she was nice and wet now. Time to probe! I circled her anus a few times the pushed gently at the muscle. "Time to open up," I said with a smile as she looked back in surprise.

"I haven't done this before you know!"

"I know -- we'll take it slow. If you say I'll stop. OK?"

"Mmm, go on then," and she relaxed. Her ring opened and pushed back slowly. My middle finger slid in to the first joint. "Ooooohhhhh, that feels . . . strange." My ex always enjoyed this -- no further but she would cum just with my finger in her arse. Bet she took him there! Forget your bloody ex idiot!

"OK?" I asked and started to finger fuck her arsehole. No deeper, just a gentle movement.

"Mmm, nice. I like that. Oh yes, yes." A bit quicker now and just a bit deeper. She was beginning to move on my cock again obviously enjoying the feeling of cock in cunt and finger in arse. Her movements were taking my finger in deeper and, I must admit, now I was having trouble holding on. Still, needs must where the devil drives! I wanted my cock in her arsehole so I had to hold on.

Now I began to fuck her arse deeper until, without a murmur from her, my finger was in as far as it would go. Two fingers, could she, would she? Well she wanted her arse fucked so . . . Took my finger out and coated it plus forefinger with saliva. Then realised I sucked my finger out of her arse. No taste? What had she done. Oh well, no problem.

Back to her arse. Her tight anus. She'd looked back when I took my finger out, watched me suck the two fingers, so she knew what was coming. "OK?"

"Mmm, try. Oh god this is so bloody exciting!" I'd go along with that! So two fingers. She opened this time and the tips slipped inside. "Oh god, bloody hell." This as she moved back slightly, accepting the fingers to the first joint. "Oh my god. Oooohhhh!"

Well! The ring of her anus was tight around my fingers. I couldn't help wondering how it would feel around my cock and had a sudden crisis. Hell, I hoped I could hold off until I finally fucked her arse properly!

"OK? Shall I stop?"

"Not on your bloody life," she said breathlessly. "Oh god that feels . . . funny. Big too." Then she turned her head and said, coyly would you believe, "I wonder if your cock will fit in there?"

FUCK. Taking this for approval I pushed my fingers deep into her arsehole. She yelped then stilled -- getting used to it I suppose. The view was exquisite and, I suppose I should have realised, I could feel my fingers on my cock still lodged deep in her cunt. Suddenly the picture of an intense DP filled my head and I had another crisis. What would that feel like?

Moving now, fingers sliding back and forth as she fucked her cunt on my cock and her arse on my fingers. Another gush! Hell she was one hot little lady. Well, perhaps not little but bloody hot! It was becoming too much. I had to get my cock into that tight arsehole but I knew I had to be slow. I'd seen enough anal sex on film to know that a woman (or man I suppose but I hadn't seen any of that) can take quite a bit of cock up her arse but I supposed those girls were used to it. It seemed that they enjoyed it -- don't know really -- but were well lubricated. Of course I knew that you had to use some lubrication. All I could think of was some Vaseline. I supposed that would do.

"I need to fuck that arse now -- soon!" I managed to say breathlessly. I think she must have realised how close I was to orgasm because she quickly pulled off cock and fingers. She crawled up level.

"That was bloody good you know. You're very good!"

Thankful for a moment's relief I smiled, "You're not so bad yourself!" That brought a sexy smile and a kiss. "Now," I said throatily, "do you want your arse fucked."

She smiled back, "I think I do. Your fingers felt good in there but . . .," she seemed apprehensive, "remember I've never, you know, had a hard cock in there." I really don't know whether she did this on purpose but her words just had the effect of exciting me even more.

"Turn over and let me see that lovely arse!" She did. She was bloody gorgeous! "Kneel!" I couldn't wait long. Slowly and languidly she knelt up, head down, knees bent, bottom thrust back. She may not have been buggered before but she knew the position! Cock about to burst, I had to calm down a bit or I knew I'd never get inside her so started to stroke her cheeks and down the back of her legs. Bent forward and licked along the valley between from the back of her cunt to the small of her back. Up and down across her anus again and again. It was obviously having considerable effect on her because she was pushing her arse back at me trying to get my tongue inside her tight little hole. I obliged and felt the muscle loosen to allow me to coat just inside with saliva.

Not enough though so now I reached for the Vaseline. She looked sideways then back and smiled. "Mmm, smooth it out!" Taking some on my finger I pushed against her arsehole. She opened and I coated her rectum. Two or three lots pushed as deep as my finger could go. She loved it! Moaning, "Oh yes, yes. Oh god I like that. What will it feel like?" I was fucking her arsehole with my finger again, spreading the Vaseline along the tight channel. I had to think of something else then. Wow this was difficult!

Pretty soon she was slippery and now I put some on my cock. Leaning forward, laying my cock along that delicious valley, I whispered, "Ready?"

"Oh yes I'm bloody ready. Fuck my arse now. Don't stop. Do it. I want it. Please!" This was almost too much! The tip of my cock found the slight indentation of her arsehole and I pushed forward. Didn't need to hold it -- I was as hard as an iron bar. She opened and I lodged two of my eight inches inside her.

She screamed, "Jesus fucking christ. Oh god. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit that's big!" I had to stop absolutely still. I'd never felt anything like this before. So tight, so hot. Absolute heaven. Vaginas are heaven, this woman's arsehole was beyond heaven. I could feel every flex of rectum as she got used to the invasion.

Then, "Don't you bloody stop," and she pushed backwards and took another three inches. "Owwww, oh bloody hell. SHIT. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I looked down. My cock speared the upturned heart of her buttocks. I could see as well as feel the tight band of her anus clinging to my cock. Her rectum was so tight, so hot, and so heavenly.

"Out a bit," she said breathlessly, "out a bit please." It was difficult but I did, pulled a couple of inches out. Watching my cock draw out of her arsehole was bloody erotic as well. Kept absolutely still - leant forward.

"OK? Shall I stop?"

"Oh no. No don't stop. Push back now. I can deal with it." So I did, all, deep inside her. I couldn't help myself. I'd lost it now. Lost control to the total eroticism of the moment. All I wanted to do was fill this woman with my cock, then my spunk.

She screamed again, what I don't know. I wasn't really in any state to hear. I think she made to pull away but she couldn't because, by now, I had grasped her hips and was holding her tightly to me. Luckily I felt the need to stop just now -- I was so close and I wanted to last long enough to actually fuck her arse. This must have given her time to adjust to the feeling because she didn't tell me to stop when I finally began to fuck her arse properly.

Slippery, made so by the Vaseline, my cock moving easily in the hot tightness of her rectum. It's was so intensely erotic to look down and see my cock driving in and out of her arsehole, pulling the muscle of her anus out then back. I could see the muscles of her lower back fluttering and I noticed her hand down between her legs. She was moving with me now. Apparently enjoying the feeling of a cock in her arse.

I think we were both crying out by now, I don't remember. Just the final thrust that buried my cock so deep in her arse that I drove her up the bed.

Then I came -- boy did I cum.

It felt as though my balls had exploded. Spunk seemed to shoot out of my cock like tiny bullets. How many pulses I don't know. I threw my head back and made some primal sound as I held her on my cock and filled her arsehole with spunk.

She screamed as well, what I don't know, but it was pretty loud! I'd lost all sense of being just then. I didn't want to stop this. I wanted to go on fucking her arse forever. I held her tightly to me as my cock softened. What a feeling!

I let go of her finally and she fell forward on the bed. Now I came 'back'. Christ! Had I hurt her. She looked spent lying there face down on the bed. Bloody gorgeous mind you. Her legs were apart and I could see the open redness of her anus. I lay beside her.

"I'm sorry," I said softly, "I got carried away."

She turned her head and smiled, "Mmm, so did I."

"Did I hurt you?" I was intensely worried just at that moment. I don't think I'd ever got so carried away. I hadn't spared a thought for her. I felt selfish and a bit disgusted with myself.

"A bit . . .," I made to interrupt,". . . at first but then . . . Mmm, it was good. You're bloody big though!" She laughed, "I feel stretched."

"God it was bloody marvellous," I said. "I don't think I've ever had sex feel like that before."

"Mmm, it was good though wasn't it. I think we ought to do it again don't you?" Again. Well I wanted to but she'd have to wait a while.

I laughed, "Oh yes, we should do that again but . . .," I looked down.

"Oh dear, have to wait a while then," and she bent down and took my soft cock in her mouth. Where it had been didn't seem to worry her. God she was bloody gorgeous but I had to stop her. You blokes will know how sensitive your cock becomes in situations like this -- well I hope you do!

"You'll have to stop love," I said -- still didn't know her name. She took pity on me and let go. We lay together. What would happen now, I thought. Will she go. Well, just ask. Talk.

"Will you go home?"

Now she looked apprehensive, frightened almost. "Can I stay," she asked eagerly then added a sexy smile, almost as an afterthought, "we've got lots to try!"

Vitorio
Vitorio
324 Followers