A Chance Encounter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you go first. You know I'll take longer."

"Okay, thanks," I replied and grabbed my sleeping shorts, then hit the shower. It felt good to get the chlorine off my skin.

"All yours," I called, and headed into my room, hitting the light switch on the way, leaving just the bedside lamp on. I wasn't really sleepy, and I lay there for a bit, thinking about tomorrow, running possible scenarios through my head, preparing myself mentally for hick-ups. I heard the shower go on, then off, and a couple minutes later, Dannie came to the interconnecting door and knocked.

"You up for company?"

"Sure, come in."

I scooted up, and sat against the headboard as the door opened and Dannie entered the room. She had a towel wrapped around her and a towel turbaned on her head. Her skin was glowing. She'd taken a hot shower. The small table lamp cast shadows on her slender, slightly angular face as she came around the bed to stand a few feet from me. Her face was free of make-up, freshly washed, and I couldn't for the life of me, figure how any amount of make-up could improve on that face.

She stood for a moment, not saying anything, just looking at me.

"Quinn..."

"Yes, everything okay?"

"Mm hmm...I know we just met...and I don't want you to think...Quinn, I was joking earlier, at the pool...when you had your um...and I said I would make amends later, kind of joking, but...I kind of wasn't joking..." followed by a long pause.

It took me a second. I know I said I can tell what somebody's thinking of doing before they know, but there must have been kryptonite in one of the dresser drawers. It took several seconds to hit me.

"Dannie, are you sure? I just want you to be sure...you know, the right reasons..."

She nodded. I threw back the covers and stood up. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently. She took one hand and undid the towel from her hair and tossed it aside. I separated from her and looked in her beautiful, blue eyes.

She stepped back a half step and finger-combed her hair back, raking her fingers through the long, damp strands.

As she did, she started talking, holding my eyes with hers, "I haven't been with another man in almost thirteen years...And for quite a while, many months...only a few times with...my hus...that bastard. So, I'm really, really nervous about this..."

I nodded my understanding.

Still absently running her fingers through her hair, she dropped her gaze and continued, "But I want to, I want to make love to you...for you to make love to me. I want you...so much right now, in a way I haven't wanted...um, to be with someone, in a long, long time - certainly not with him. But I'm very scar...nervous. I know I'm a grown woman, but..." she looked up, "but I don't feel so grown up right now."

I pulled her to me again, wrapped her in my arms, and spoke into her ear, "We'll go slow."

She nodded, and stepped back. I released her, and she took another step back. Then she took hold of her towel, where it was cinched under her arm, found the two ends and undid them. Then without breaking eye contact, holding my eyes with hers, she opened the towel and brought her arms down, letting the towel fall to the floor. I slowly, deliberately, looked her up and down, taking in her beautiful body. Her breasts were truly magnificent, full and heavy on her chest, but with only moderate declination, only the nominal sag that gravity would dictate for her age - like I said, magnificent. Her aureoles were a dark taupe in color, medium-sized, slightly puffy and topped by eraser-sized nipples.

She watched me take her in, watched my eyes travel over her body. I saw her eyes drop to my midsection, looking at my groin. My cock was swelling, pressing against my shorts. She closed the distance between us, placed her hands on my hips, then slowly dropped to one knee. She looked up at me briefly, then back at my groin. She kept one hand on the side of my hip, and took the other and laid it over the bulge in my shorts and felt my cock through the material. She ran her fingers down the length, pausing at the head, cupping the bulb of my cockhead momentarily. Then she took hold of my shorts with both hands and pulled them down.

My semi-hard penis sprung forward. She reflexively jerked back slightly, then, releasing my shorts at my feet, brought her hands up and grasped the shaft of my cock, lifting it up, as if testing the weight of it. I wriggled my feet and stepped out of my shorts.

She looked up at me, "Quinn...I, um, I've never...I haven't had experience with a penis this big before. Jeez...how big does it get?"

"Not much bigger. We'll go slow," I again reassured her.

She looked back down and continued to feel the shaft in her hand, then ran her fingers along the veiny shaft and over the smooth, bulbous head. The stimulation caused my cock to lurch and swell a little more.

She giggled nervously, "This is going to be...interesting."

Holding the shaft straight out she moved her mouth close to the head, then stuck her tongue out and flattened it on the head, wetting the end. She licked her lips, wetting them, then pressed them against the tip, and gradually engulfed the head in her warm mouth. I swelled more. She continued to move her lips up the shaft until the head mashed against the back of her throat, then slowly drew the head back out, dragging her lips over it.

She looked up and laughed, "That's a big fuckin' sausage. Mom never told me about one like this!"

Her bawdy expression surprised me, and her joke made me laugh. I took her hands and guided her to standing, then I grabbed her up, cradling her lithe body in my arms, swung around and laid her on the bed. She gasped as I surprised her, then giggled. I reached up and stacked two pillows in the center of the bed near the headboard.

"I'm going to pleasure you first. That way you'll be more prepared for intercourse."

She nodded, eyes glistening, "It's been a long time since my...that bastard got his mouth near my cunny."

Dannie positioned her head on the pillows and I crawled between her legs. She spread them wide to accommodate me. I was not disappointed when I saw her exposed vulva for the first time. She had a moderately long slit, with very slender outer labia and thin, delicate inner labia, not fleshy at all, and a pale taupish-pink in color. She was free of hair around her labia, naturally, I think, as I didn't see stubble. Overall, her pubic mound was not bushy - not covered in dense, curly hair, but softer, wispier hair. I could see where she had shaved some earlier, making a narrower V than her natural hairline, as there was evidence of the fine stubble. Point is - beautiful vulva. As I scooted down to get in position, I ran out of bed; I would be hanging over the end.

"Bring your pillows and scoot down with me, to the end of the bed," I directed.

The house had hardwood flooring, so I got a throw blanket off a chair and put it on the floor for my knees. She scooted down till her butt and her heals were at the edge of the bed.

"Perfect," I said, and went to work.

I placed my hands on the sides of her hips and leaned into her sex, reaching out with my tongue, first gently flattening it against her lips and lightly licking upwards, wetting them well as I went. After a few times, I took the tip and worked up her warm slit, lightly flicking her clitoral hood.

Dannie immediately began responding, physically and verbally, running her hands through my hair and moaning her satisfaction.

"Ohh, nice baby. Mmm, I love that..."

I unhurriedly worked her vagina, enjoying it almost as much as her. She was writhing, pulling my hair and cooing.

I had to firmly grasp her firm, muscular butt cheeks to steady her, and continued to work her vagina with my long tongue. I have a pretty big tongue, which I take advantage of to keep from giving the woman 'beard rash' from my persistent stubble. I gauged her increasing excitement, and increased play around her clit, gently sucking as a I licked. As her excitement built, I worked it more aggressively with my tongue and sucked harder. She was now pulling my hair, fairly forcefully, nodding her head and grunting.

"Oh, geez, baby...umm-hmm, close-close-close...ugh, aghh, fuck! Close! Fuck-fuck-fuck-AGHHH!"

Her hips went crazy, and now she pushed on my head, but I latched on like a tick and sucked harder, rapidly diddling her little nub with the tip of my tongue.

"Ughhh, fuck-fuck-fuck-oh-AGHHHH-FUCK!" She clasped a hand over her mouth as she climaxed, shaking uncontrollably, head forward, face red, stomach muscles clinched and vibrating.

I felt a flush of moisture on my face, and relented, released her clit and rocked back on my haunches. I held onto her butt cheeks, feeling her continued spasms as she slowly came down.

Her head dropped back, and her legs splayed off the bed. I released her buttocks and rose up, running my hands up her stomach to her fleshy breasts, filling them with those divine mounds. I kissed her flushed chest between them, then stretched up to meet her lips with mine. She was quivering, vibrating. We kissed briefly.

She took a couple breaths, then growled, "Fuck me, Quinn. Get that big fucking cock in me."

I nodded, grabbed her under the shoulders, and as she grabbed the pillows, I dragged her up the bed to the headboard, positioning myself as I went. Dannie luridly spread her legs straight out and up at 45-degree angle. I scooted my knees up beside her hips and grabbed my cock, immediately pressing the fleshy head against her vaginal opening. Her hips lurched at the contact. I didn't hesitate and pushed. Her vagina spread; I pushed more, with little progress.

Dannie bent forward a little, grabbed my ass, and grunted, "Get it in. Fuck me, now."

I pushed forcefully and lurched forward past the resistance, going several inches.

"Aghh, fuck, shit. Okay, stop! Okay, okay, go ahead," she instructed, looking down, nodding her head, eyes wide, watching my cock impale her.

I slowly slid the rest of the way into her tight, slippery tunnel, until I came up against her cervix, and pressed forward till there was no more give, and our groins met. It was a snug fit, but she was deep enough to accommodate me, which was delightful news.

Dannie relaxed and laid her head back on the pillows but didn't take her eyes off the spot where our groins met. Then she slid her hands up my back and brought her feet up and wrapped her legs around my lower back.

"Shit, you're a big man, she playfully groused in a husky voice; made eye contact and ordered, "Fuck me baby, fuck me."

I grinned. She had completely surprised me from the beginning, with the ribald dialogue and vulgar expletives, but it only heightened my passion. I didn't slowly stroke in and out like I would normally start. I just started thrusting - pull back, shove in, thump - cockhead mashed against cervix, groins bumped up against each other. Within a minute, I was thrusting at a steady pace, smacking up against her ass; then faster and faster as gradually built toward my climax.

Dannie, grunting with each thrust, was nodding and biting her lip; and gradually digging her nails into my back harder and harder, and pulling my body down, mashing my chest into her breasts. Faster, harder, sweating now, panting, I was relentless and Dannie never stopped grunting and moaning in my ear, and urging me on.

"Ungh, ugh, fuck, fuck, ungh, feel it, oh, ugh, yeah, fuck...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Then I felt her vaginal tunnel change, spasm, tighten, and her hips start jinking; she yelped and latched onto my shoulder with her teeth, biting hard.

"Cumming! CUMMING!" Chomp.

I went 'auto-tilt', hips a blur, as I felt my cum boiling up, then exploded, cumming in a glorious, powerful rush, over and over, hips jacking, slamming me into her, bam-bam-bam. Then I froze, buried in her, groin contracting as I emptied myself into her spasming, shuddering body.

I wasn't aware of the pain in my shoulder until I finally quit cumming. Just as I felt it, Dannie released it and dropped her head back, panting. For long seconds, we were plastered together, huffing, sweating; then Dannie let her legs slide off my back and flop on the bed, and slowly relaxed her arms, easing her nails out of my shoulders.

I lifted up and looked in her eyes. She had a dreamy, relaxed expression, and shook her head slowly as a smile came to her lips, then a grin.

"That was fucking epic. I've never cum that hard, not even close. My stomach hurts. And I think you destroyed my poor cunny. It still feels stuffed," she giggled.

She looked aside slightly, "Oh Quinn; oh my gosh!" I bit you. I mean, I drew blood. I, I, I'm sorry..."

I covered her mouth with mine, kissing her passionately, feverishly. I felt my body was smothering her, so I rolled us over, and with some difficulty. I had to break the kiss. The bed was too small, and I had to roll, scoot, roll, scoot. But when I got her on top, she slowly sat up, running her hands through my hair and caressing my face. Her chest was flushed, her pendulous breasts looked fabulous. I absently grasped a nipple and fondled it.

We stayed that way for several minutes as our breathing calmed and we relaxed, touching each other, exploring each other's bodies.

"We've got a mess here," she remarked.

I sat up and started swinging my legs off the bed, "Wrap your legs tight around me. Let's see if we can make it to the shower," I said, and stood.

I rapidly stutter-stepped to the bathroom, with Dannie giggling, hanging on, wrapped tightly to me, head on my shoulder. I crabbed sideways into the shower stall and she eased down my body, dislodging my now mostly soft cock. We took a slow, lazy shower, toweled each other off, then went to bed, spooned together and passed out.

I awoke with a start, feeling like I'd overslept. Dannie was mashed up against me, butt cradled in my groin. I ran a hand down her arm.

She stirred and mumbled, "Time, is it?"

"About seven, I think," I replied.

Which was quickly followed by a light tap at the door, "Quinn, you up?"

"Yeah, buddy," I replied to Griff.

"I'm headed to the office. Elise just got in the shower and will start breakfast shortly. Talk to you in a bit."

"Okay Griff,"

"Good morning, Dannie," he said as his footsteps receded in the hall.

I looked at her. Her mouth dropped open.

IV. THE TAKEDOWN

We got our showers and dressed, then while Dannie got herself put together, I went out to join Elise, whom I heard getting breakfast ready.

"Good morning; sleep well?" Elise greeted me, when she saw me entering the kitchen. "You want to do the bacon?"

"Sure, good morning; you?" I replied as I grabbed the package off the counter and went to work.

"Oh, mm hmm," Elise answered, "after things quieted down," she finished as she busied herself slicing potatoes.

"Quieted down?" I questioned.

As she started dicing up red and green bell pepper, she commented, "Mm hmm, you know, the shouting and all?"

"Shouting what shout..." I started to ask as I was adding strips of bacon to the large pan, but as I glanced sideways at Elise, I saw she was grinning. I looked at her. She gave me a look, kind of rolled her eyes and broke into a bigger grin.

"Oh...that noise," I mumbled, caught off guard, "Sorry."

"Oh, don't be. It inspired us," she chuckled, enjoying making me uncomfortable.

We heard a small gasp and both turned.

Dannie was standing at the entrance to the kitchen, hand covering her open mouth.

"Oh my...I'm so..."

"Dannie. No. Sorry. I was just having a little fun teasing Quinn," Elise tried to backtrack.

"I'm so embarrassed. You heard?"

Elise laughed, "Kind of hard not too, honey. And don't be embarrassed," she consoled as she put down her knife and walked over to Dannie.

"Hey, it's our fault. We sleep with the window open and our door ajar for airflow, Griff and I like our bedroom cool for sleeping."

"Oh, gosh, I'm just so embarrassed." Dannie repeated.

Elise gave her a hug, "Come on, sweetie. The potatoes and peppers are ready for the pan. Why don't you fry them up while I get the table set?"

"Okay," Dannie nodded, blushing, and headed to the counter.

As she brought the skillet up to heat, Dannie mused, "That's how Griffin knew I was in Quinn's room this morning...I am sooo..."

Elise laughed, "Sorry, I really didn't mean to embarrass you, but, honey, we're very happy - for both of you. You both needed, um, to find each other...at a time like this."

Dannie nodded, but focused on stirring the potatoes, keeping her head down. She looked radiant. Elise's cell rang. Griff would be home in thirty. Things had gone well.

"Okay," Elise said, "Plan B. Griff will be home soon enough for breakfast, so we're going to turn the heat down on this stuff. I'll wait to put the eggs on till he drives up."

After Griff arrived, we had breakfast and he talked while we ate.

"Okay, we're set with the room at the hotel. Dannie and I will go straight there and set up. You'll sit on Richard and his shadows. When he leaves, you'll follow them. I've arranged for a pick-off by the local P.D. They'll do a 'routine' traffic stop on the Maxima, then let them go after a few minutes; just detain them long enough to lose Richard. Once you verify the pick off, you'll come to the hotel, behind Richard. When he comes to the room, Dannie will let him in. Dannie, as soon as you open the door, turn around and walk back into the room. The room is a double queen. The valise will be lying on the end of the far bed where he can see it. You'll stop there, turn and face him, then stand still. He'll head straight for that valise. I'll be in the bathroom with the light off and door cracked. When he walks by, I'll step out behind, put a gun on him, and frisk him, then get him into a chair.

Quinn, there'll be a key card at the front desk for you for 212. They'll have your name. You come straight up and enter. Then we'll run the take down on him. When we're done, we'll order him to stay in the room till we leave. Okay? Questions?"

I asked, "You want me to carry?"

"No, we're good. Your badge would probably cover you if things got messy, but let's wait till we get you licensed. With the surveillance out of the way, there's no need."

After breakfast, we sat and relaxed, reviewing everything to see if we had overlooked anything. Barring car trouble or accidents, we were pretty solid.

At one o'clock I headed to Richard's hotel in the Biscayne. Shortly after, Griff and Dannie headed to the rendezvous hotel, in Richard's SUV.

The Maxima was in place, and I located Richard's Mercedes. At 1:30, Richard came out to his car, got in and headed out. The Maxima pulled out after, and I followed.

Griff had given me the cell number of the patrol officer that would be making the stop. I called him as we approached the intersection before the designated pick off spot. The light had just turned red. Richard's Mercedes was one car back from the light, and the Maxima was two cars behind him.

The guy answered, "Office Bergman."

"This is Gus. Target is at the intersection, four cars back. I'm two back of it."

"Got 'im."

I hung up; the light changed and we moved forward. The Maxima passed the patrol car, who flipped on his lights but couldn't immediately pull into traffic. I slowed and flashed my lights to give them an opening. They shot in front of me and pulled the Maxima over before the next block. I passed by as the officers exited their vehicle. The driver already had his window down and looked like he was going to cooperate, but he didn't look happy. I called Griff and said we were on our way. I worked through traffic and got the red Mercedes in sight, just before we got to the hotel parking lot.

Dannie's husband parked in the row of parks that faced the street along the front of the hotel. I had to find one around the corner. I shot into a space, and hustled to the hotel desk.