A Change for the Better Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I wouldn't call myself a bad looking guy. I don't mean that in an egotistical way, of course. But at 310 pounds of muscle, and being a linebacker on the football team, I know that I'm at least somewhat attractive. Unlike my sister, my hair was a dirty blonde that I kept shaved to half an inch.

My body was a crisscross of scars, a testimony to my life in the world of sports and exercise. And my one birthmark, a massive one that look exactly like a semi colon, sat on the right side of my back. It was a feature that my girlfriend, Laurie, absolutely loved about me.

Oh, Laurie. My hand wandered to my cock as I thought about my beautiful girl. Standing at 5'10, she was the perfect cheerleader. Long blonde hair, deep blue eyes and the body of a runway model went hand in hand with the personality of the sweetest girl I had ever met. This was the girl that, despise her popularity and wealth, would make everyone feel included.

Contrary to popular belief about high school, it wasn't all about sex and parties. Hell, Laurie and I were both still virgins, and that's a fact we wanted to keep. But it doesn't mean we hadn't messed around a time or two. Hell, the other day, she had given me road head on the way home. I remember vividly her glacier blue eyes looking up at me as she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock. My hand started stroking my now hard length as the scene replayed itself in my mind.

Her head had bobbed up and down, and she took my nine inches all the way, making me almost crash a few times.

My hand stroked faster as I remember watching her hand play with herself underneath her skirt. Knowing that she was getting pleasure out of pleasuring me gave me pleasure. I know. Weird triangle, huh? I felt the familiar churn in my balls as my orgasm neared, and in the memory, Laurie was cumming herself.

I let out a guttural moan as I came, thick ropes of cum coating the shower wall. My cock pulsed in my hand as I remembered emptying my load down here throat, and she had swallowed it all. Fun times.

After taking a minute to recover, I quickly washed my cock before getting out and drying myself off. After pulling on some clothes and putting on deodorant, I made my way downstairs to get some breakfast. A knock on the door detoured me from the kitchen, and I opened it up to see my childhood friend, Joe, standing in the doorway.

"Kevin number 7!" He exclaimed, giving me a bro hug. "Mind if I come in?"

"Mi casa en su...place. Yeah." I laughed, motioning for him to shut the door. "I'm about to have breakfast, dude." I called over my shoulder, walking back into the kitchen.

"Nice. I already ate, but I'll keep you company." He replied, following me. "Did you hear about what happened to-" His words were cut off, and I glanced back to see him stumble back from a very well placed pillow attack to his face. The attack was followed up by a leg sweep that took him solidly to his ass. My sister stood triumphantly over him, her body shaking from laughter.

"Rule number 1, Joe!" She exclaimed. "Always be on the lookout for attacks."

Joe shook his head, shaking the blow off. As if reading his intentions, Rose took off like a rabbit as he scrambled to his feet, taking chase after her.

"Rule number 2!" Her voice echoed down the hall as she ran. "Know when to tuck tail and run like he-eeeeeeee!" Her sentence ended in a squeal of laughter as he caught her in a tickle attack. I shook my head and smiled at the almost routine morning chase.

Those two either needed to get a room and fuck, or proclaim their sibling status. Either way, they were almost as close as rose and I were.

As I made breakfast, a dull ache in my hips kept bothering me. It wasn't enough to really hurt, but enough to get your attention. I attributed it to not stretching enough at practice the day before and ate my breakfast, not noticing that I ate only three quarters of what I normally did. After cleaning my plate off, Joe and I got in his car and headed off to school for the day.

---

DAY 1

1230PM

The cafeteria seemed to be fairly empty today, and for once I was grateful for the lack of noise. Although I had been hungry all morning, the moment food was set in front of me, that hunger disappeared. It was weird. And I had been super spacey most of the morning. Thoughts seemed to train wreck themselves, and understanding the lectures in my classes proved to be more difficult than I remembered.

"Babe, you've been super quiet all day." Laurie rubbed her hand up and down my arm, her blue eyes full of concern. "Is everything alright?"

I nodded absently, giving a weak smile. "Yeah, I just don't feel so good today." Leaning over, I kissed her cheek. "Must of been my breakfast this morning. Guess I counted my eggs before they hatched."

Laurie groaned at my pun as I laughed hysterically. I'm fucking hilarious, alright? But I was telling the truth. Something was off about my body. The ache in my hips hadn't faded, and it seemed to be spreading to the rest of my extremities.

And my nipples were sore as hell! Not like, touch them and it hurts like a bitch sore, but more like a "It just got really cold out and they became diamonds" type of sore.

A hand on my arm made me jump suddenly.

"Hey, whoa. It's just me, Kev." Laurie sighed, resting her head on my arm. "I'm worried about you, baby." She said. "You just seem really out of it. Maybe you should go home for the day. You're caught up on your homework, and you know coach Friedman won't need you today."

I started to protest before I noticed the weird looks Joe and Rose were giving me.

"What?" I snapped.

They both exchanged a look with each other.

"I think Laurie is right, Kev." Joe said. "You look like hell, man."

I went to protest when Rose laid her hand on my other arm. "Big brother, please?" Her green eyes did the trick, and I reluctantly agreed to head home. Convincing the staff to let me go wasn't as hard of a task as I thought it would be. Apparently I looked bad enough that the nurse didn't even question why I wanted to.

Being over 18 helped, too. It allowed me to make my own decisions. Laurie agreed to stop by after school and check on me, and giving me a motherly Peck on the cheek, sent me on my way home. Having just stopped by for lunch, Rose went home with me.

The drive home was silent at first, my mind just wandering in no particular direction.

"What's really bothering you, big bro?" Rose's voice brought me out of my trance. I looked over to see her face full of worry.

"I... I don't know, really." Blowing out a breath, I slouched deeper into the passenger seat. "My body aches like something fierce, but it's in weird places. Like my hips, my shoulders, even my rib area. And... Well, there's something else." I could feel a blush work it's way up my face. Rose glanced over, a grin lighting up her lips.

"Come on, tell, Bro. You know you can tell me anything."

"Yeah, I know. It's... It's my nipples." Shifting uncomfortably, I absently massaged my chest. "They've been fucking sore all day. It's both distracting and annoying, and I don't know how to deal with it."

Glancing over, I expected to see rose snickering at my predicament. But she just stayed quiet, making the final turn onto our street. After pulling into the driveway, she shut the car off and looked at me.

"This is gonna sound weird, but I want to look at your chest, Kev." Her voice was soft and full of concern. "Because what you're describing isn't normal, nor right."

"You think I don't know this?" I snapped, before holding my hands up and drawing a breath in.

"I know, Rose." I said, my voice calmer. Rubbing my eyes, I could feel a headache start to bloom. "Just... Let me nap first, OK? I want to see if it goes away with a nap."

Rose nodded and got out of the car. She gave me a hug once we were inside and sent me off to my room.

After stripping and crawling into bed, I browsed Facebook for a while on my phone. My thoughts started to drift, but one question seemed to linger in my mind. Why was I so fucking sore? Running the previous football practice through my head hadn't yielded any answers, as I had done everything to a T. I know I didn't sleep wrong either, which just fueled the mystery.

Sighing, I set my phone down and pulled the covers up, intending on just sleeping it away.

Within seconds, I was deep under.

---

DAY 5

1030AM

Laurie stood in front of me, her critical eye appraising my figure. Turning her finger in a circle, she motioned for me to turn around in a circle. After I did, she grabbed the tape measure and took some measurements. One minute became five, five became ten. I started to get a little anxious, wondering why she was so quiet.

"I don't understand." She said, breaking the silence. "You're down to 6'2, your waist has shrunk, your hips have grown, and your BMI has gone down. Not by much, but still." Frowning, she measured my chest.

"Your nipples are a good quarter inch bigger, and if I'm not mistaken, darker." We were up in my room on a Saturday morning, and the changes had just kept on coming. Rose sat off to one side of the room, chewing a pencil in thought. She sat up in a way that made me think if she had cat ears, they would have perked up.

"Laurie?" Her voice was both embarrassed, yet excited. "I know I can't answer this but uh... How... How big is he normally? You know, down there?" She motioned down to her crotch area, her face going as red as her hair. Laurie's eyebrows went up.

"That's a good point, Rose. Get it up, darling." Laurie instructed. Blanching, I glanced at Rose. "I.. I can't do it with rose in the room!" I protested.

Rose was about to respond when Laurie waved a dismissal at the thought. "If things continue as they are, she'll end up seeing you naked on many occasions. Now's the time to get over that fear." Her voice was authoritative and firm.

I started to protest again, but for some reason, the thought of my drop dead beautiful sister seeing my cock filled me with sudden excitement. My face went just as red as hers as I felt myself get rock hard in seconds, and I did my best not to look at her.

Of course, that failed. Glancing over, I saw her eyes were locked on my cock, and her breathing was a little heavier than it had been moments before. Laurie, however, had seen it before and was in full professional mode. Taking the ruler , she counted off the inches. After taking two readings, she looked at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked. "Did I get bigger or something?"

Shaking her head, Laurie set the the ruler down. "You've shrunk. You used to be a solid 9 inches. Now you're down to 7." I felt the blood drain out of my face at the statement. Snatching the ruler from the desk, I took a measurement myself.

Disbelief radiated from my core as I confirmed her findings.

I was about to say something when a thought struck me. Tossing the ruler on the desk, I dashed for the bathroom, leaving both Laurie and Rose behind, calling after me. Without giving myself time to back out, I jumped on the scale. The numbers whirled, the scale beeped, and the results were up.

"That can't be." I whispered to myself. 260 pounds. Staggering back against the bathroom wall, I let myself slide to the floor. Laurie came running in a moment later, her face a mask of both worry and annoyance.

"Kevin, what is the big de-" She stopped when she saw the scale out, and the numbers. "That can't be right." She murmured, repeating my words from earlier. Leaning out the door, she called out "Rose!"

A moment later, Rose came in. Laurie pointed at the scale, and Roses already ivory complexion when sheet white. Without saying anything, she pulled her phone out and dialed a number. Laurie and I exchanged confused looks as Rose held up a finger, indicating for us to wait.

"Yeah, hi. This is Rose Derity. I work with Dr. Melina? Yeah. I've got... God, I don't know how to explain it. Is the doctor in? It's really urgent. Yeah, I can hold." She chewed her lip, shifting from foot to foot as she waited.

"Dr. Melina? Hey, it's Rose. Yeah, I'm good. No, it's nothing with me. It's my brother, Kevin." She laid it all out for the doctor, pausing to backpedal and repeat when necessary. When she was finished, she paused. Then she glanced up at me.

"Yeah I have keys to the office. When? Uh huh. OK, yeah, I'll see you there." Ending the call, she sighed focused on me. "Melina wants to see you." She said. I nodded, figuring as much. "When did she ask to see me?"

Walking out of the bathroom, Rose called back "Now, big brother. Get dressed and get moving."

--

DAY 5

1230PM

Dr. Melina was a small, trim woman with short hair that was styled in a cute pixie cut. Her Grey eyes held warmth and compassion, and laugh lines were clear in her face, showing her love for humor. Those same eyes looked over my body with medical indifference.

Consulting her clipboard, she looked very much the same when Laurie checked me out earlier that morning. Occasionally, she would ask something in medical jargon to Rose, who would respond in kind. Taking samples of blood, pee and hair, the doctor pulled out every step.

Finally, she pulled up the rolling chair all doctors are known for and took her cheater glasses off. "Kevin," She began. "Your results are interesting, to say the least. Not only because of your rapid weight loss, height loss, and everything else, but because of the fact that you are fairly healthy despite all of that.

"The one thing that intrigues me is that your hips, which you claim have been giving you issues, are bigger. Not by much, but enough to be worried about. I'm going to send these samples in, see what comes out of it. For now, I recommend bed rest.

The stress school can put on you might make this worse." She paused for a moment looking like she was going to say something, then shook her head and dismissed it.

"Doc, whatever it is, just give it to me straight." I said, done with all the medical bullshit. Sighing, she nodded.

"Just from what I'm seeing, and from the samples I've been able to get instant results on here in my lab, I'd have to say that... Well, your body is feminizing, Kevin." Excitement lit her eyes now. "I'm not sure how, or why. But your entire body has changed, even if its just slightly. Smaller waist, bigger hips, bigger breasts, and..."

"Don't call them that!" I snapped, causing her to jerk a little. Nodding, she set her clipboard down.

"Apologies, Kevin. But it's the truth. They've gotten bigger. Let's wait until the lab results are back in, and I want you to check back with me every week. Rose, keep measurements for me on his body. BMI, blood pressure, height, weight, everything. I'll notify you as soon as I know something."

Melina rose, signaling the end of the visit. "I'll be in touch, Kevin!" She hollered, exiting the room. Laurie, Rose and I just sat there. I think they tried talking to me, but their voices came as a buzz in my ears. Feminizing? My body? Does that mean I'll turn into a girl? Or be some kind of weird freak?

I felt arms around me, guiding my clothes back on and getting me to my feet. I didn't remember the ride home, only walking into the front door. Rose tried asking me if I needed anything, but I just walked up the stairs to my bedroom. As if in a dream, I slowly undressed and crawled in bed. There, I lay for hours. Worried, wondering, and praying to whatever god was out there.

-------

DAY 12

1100AM

I sighed in frustration as Rose thrust another shirt at me. "Come on, Kev! Just one more, please?" Her big, green eyes begged with me and I reluctantly agreed.

"Fine, just one m-" I coughed as my voice cracked, working my throat. "One more. That's it." I repeated, and I slid the shirt on. Rose had taken me shopping for a new wardrobe. In 2 weeks I had dropped almost 80 pounds, and shrunk a full 7 inches.

Even without the lab results back, I knew what was happening.

My body WAS feminizing. I was having to shave my face less and less, and my voice had been cracking and rising in pitch. Right now it was a cross between a teen boy and a deep girls voice. Rose had bought me a sports bra for my budding chest.

Even though it was only an A cup, it was enough to both be distracting and painful.

My hair had also been slowly growing. I wore a beanie to counteract that acknowledgment, but that didn't stop it from happening. I now looked like some sort of pretty boy who was gay. Literally. Hairless body, narrow waist, bigger hips?

My ass had been filling out, and my chest was growing. I knew that, even if I didn't want to acknowledge it, I decided put makeup on? I'd instantly pass as a girl.

When the test results came back, Dr. Melina hadn't bothered calling us in. She came straight to our house, sitting down with the entire family, including Laurie and Joe.

"There is some sort of virus in Kevin's bloodstream that is literally rewriting his entire DNA structure." She began. "His chromosomes are slowly going from XY to XX. We don't know how, or why, this is happening. Nor can we pinpoint what the exact virus is, but what we do know is that it's not harmful or dangerous.

"However, and this is the part you won't like, Kevin. Your body will continue to change. It could take a couple weeks, could take a couple months. But eventually, your body will become entirely biologically female. Ovaries and all." She paused and shook her head. "From a medical standpoint, this is absolutely amazing. University's are lining up to study your blood, and document your change. We have offers from around the world. What's happening to you will change the course of medical history."

"We don't want our son to be a lab rat!" My dad cut in, his voice tight with strain. "Even if he eventually becomes our daughter, can't you see how hard this is on him? On the entire family?"

He paused, taking a moment to collect himself. When he continued, his voice was

much calmer. "Doctor, I appreciate the work you're doing for him, and how you're trying to find out. But please, don't put Kevin on display for the world to see."

"Actually, I think it's ultimately Kevin's decision." My sister said quietly. "It's his body that's changing, and he should have a say on what happens."

Everyone turned to me, but I kept my eyes on the floor. Tears burned and threatened to fall, but I refused to let them.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I whispered, my voice shaking.

The conversation resumed after a moment, with talks of new scheduling and possible causes, but I wasn't listening. That had been 3 days ago, and I was still trying to cope.

So here we were, in a random clothing store, with Rose desperately trying to cheer me up, and keep my masculinity.

"Come on, man!" I heard Joe holler from outside the fitting room. "Lets see!"

Blushing, I opened the door and walked out. Joe whistled. "Man, you look kind of like a skater boy. It totally fits you."

"I feel ridiculous." I grumbled. "What is that gonna make me in a year, a skater girl?"

Joe cocked his head and studied me for a moment. Finally, he said "Honestly, I think you'd make a hot skater chick. What do you think, flowers?" He used Roses nickname. She studied me as well.

"I think you're right. We'll see how it goes."

I tried getting mad at them, but I was blushing too hard to take them seriously. And, I also had a voice at the back of my head agreeing with me.

Joe had been an amazing friend throughout the entire thing so far. He kept joking that he was going to be my white knight, protecting me when I became too frail to do so myself. I responded by nut tapping him. Asshole. God, I needed him in my life.

We spent many nights just sitting and talking about the future. What was it going to be like? Football scholarships had been withdrawn as soon as colleges heard about my condition. My high school had agreed to let me work from home, so I didn't have to go through the embarrassment of school. So what was it going to be like being a girl? Would I come to accept it? Would I still be... What, a lesbian? Or would I like men, too?