A Change of Heart for Leander Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's nice Trev honestly." Leander looked down on him.

"It is dirty and wrong." Trevor shook his head furiously. "I don't want you too."

"Okay, no worries." Leander sighed and dipped his head to suck the end of is cock. Trevor relaxed and lay back. Leander automatically sucked his lover off while thinking. Trevor never let him eat him out, he wouldn't even try it. It bothered him a bit as he enjoyed giving it, he loved to lap at his guys ass and make it all wet and ready but now he never got the chance. Trevor was also quite restrained in the bedroom, he wasn't up to trying new positions. Leander let go of his cock and looked up at him. "Want to ride me?" Trevor nodded eagerly and they changed positions. Trevor watched as Leander lubed himself up and held his cock so Trevor could slide onto it. When he was fully impaled he started to ride him eagerly. Leander was happy that he'd taught him how to do this, he was good at it.

He lay his head back and shut his eyes, loving the feeling of Trevor bouncing above him. He stroked his thighs and moaned with pleasure as Trevor moved. "Mmm you feel good Trev." Leander said with a smile, but he wanted it deeper, harder. He wanted to drill Trevor from behind and make him scream as he came. But he knew he'd not get Trevor to do that and he wouldn't push him. Jason however... He sat up abruptly, shocking Trevor who stopped looking worried. "I want to take you." Leander rolled him over and pushed into him, taking him as hard as Trevor could stand, needing release, needing Jason off his mind. Trevor moaned and writhed beneath him and stroked Leander's chest and arms. Leander began to stroke the smaller boy's cock while thrusting into him. Normally he enjoyed taking his time and could easily go for over an hour torturing Trevor with delightful kisses and touches but he wanted it over. He wanted to pull out but knew if he did Trevor would think he'd done something wrong and get all upset. That was the last thing he needed. Trevor called his name and came into his hand, Leander thrust for a few minutes longer before having a very unsatisfying orgasm. He pulled out of Trevor and lay facing him. "Okay beautiful?" Trevor nodded, his face flushed from the activity. Leander excused himself to use the bathroom where he washed his face and stared into the mirror for a long time, wondering what was happening to him.

12