A Change of Ownership - First Visit

Story Info
My introduction to the Empress.
5.9k words
4
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

"Hello." Her voice was high pitched, but not Fran Drescher from The Nanny high.

"Hello, is this Suzette?" I asked the voice on the other end of the phone.

"Yes it is honey." The voice said in a friendly tone. "What can I help you with baby."

I'm sure professional providers know the right words to use to get a hook into guys like me. A sexy voice on the other end of the phone calling me honey and baby, is pretty much that hook.

"I was wondering if you're available tonight?" I asked her somewhat meekly.

"I am baby." She responded. "Where did you see my ad?" She continued.

"On PNW Provider Post." I told her.

"Oh goody. You're one of the naughty ones." She said to me with a snarky yet sultry voice.

I knew what she was talking about. I always do a little research before meeting with a sex worker. I first came across Suzette's add on PNW Provider Post, a local forum that connects deviant guys like me and sex workers for fun meetings, where obviously nothing illegal happens between mutually consenting adults.

She had ads on several other sex worker sites. Those were standard escort ads, rather vanilla. But her ad on PNW Provider Post, also known as PPP, was in the BDSM and fetish section. On PPP Suzette was looking for men interested in putting themselves under the control of a strong, controlling dominatrix. That's exactly what I was looking for.

I chuckled. "Yes I am."

"Where are you coming from?" Suzette asked.

"I'm in Tocqueville." I told her. "Just like you."

"Perfect, can you be here at 8?" Suzette responded.

"Of course Suzette." I replied.

"Call me Empress from now on." She demanded.

"Yes Empress." I replied obediently. "I'm sorry."

"I'll let it slide this time. Just be a good boy and don't let it happen again." The Empress said, with a soft voice, but assertive tone.

"Drive to the Zip-Mart at the corner of 21st and C." She continued. "Text me when you get there."

"Yes Empress." I responded enthusiastically. "I can't wait."

"I know," Empress said. "I can tell by your voice that it's going to be a piece of cake to get you wrapped around my little finger. See you soon baby." At that, she hung up.

My mind was racing. An hour and a half was all I had to wait. Not a lot of time at all. And based on the location she told me to drive to, it wasn't going to take more than 10 minutes to drive to her.

I guess I better get ready, I told myself.

I headed up to my closet and picked out some clean and conservative clothes and then headed to the bathroom to get clean for this adventure.

While showering I visualized what might happen. A flood of questions ran around my head.

Would she look like her photos? They kind of looked like glamor shots. That could be a sign that she needed to have a lot of touch up work done to make her look better.

Should I really do this? Every time I give in to the uncontrollable urge to seek the companionship of a sex worker I'm risking everything that I've worked so hard to achieve. And after I do it, I'm always plagued with this existential sense of guilt and worry. Guilt that I've yet again cheated on my beautiful, loving wife. And worry that I'm going to get caught and lose everything. If I get caught in a police sting and get arrested I will lose everything. Jess will divorce me, and walk away with at least half of everything. On top of that, as an officer in the Army with a Top Secret security clearance, an arrest would result in me losing my clearance, and most likely being court martialed and discharged. With so much to lose why do I keep doing this?

I've had this dark side for as long as I can remember. In first or second grade I fantasized about doing things with this girl in class named Melinda. For some reason she was considered the class reject. Ostracized by all the asshole boys and girls in class. Something about that...and about her, attracted me to her. In secret of course. I wasn't quite ready to make a public declaration that i was into the taboo. 40 years later i kind of find myself in the same position.

The fantasies and urge to pursue taboo things only grew as I got older. Eventually I found the secret outlet in the arms of sex workers. This allowed me to pursue my mainstream interests and goals. To go to college and get a degree. To join the military as an officer and do a job that was exciting, fulfilling, and had a significant impact on the lives of others.

My personal life matched my career. I had married a little later in life, at 31 years old. That allowed me to have a fun, and adventure-filled 20s. I realized in my 20s that I needed more than just a lively sex-life to keep me satisfied. While I had no problem being in a monogamous relationship, at least in the sense of not needing to cheat or have extra-marital affairs with other girls, or co-workers, I always had the compulsion to keep pushing my sexual boundaries. Whether it was threesomes, bondage, or the thrill of having sex with a naughty sex worker, I just kept needing to experience the thrill of sexual exploration.

I didn't see my first dominatrix until my mid 30s. Finding a way to scratch that itch, maintain secrecy, and find the time to meet with a provider proved to be challenging. Since my first encounter in my mid 30s I had seen three different BDSM providers. They were enjoyable experiences, but it never resulted in repeat visits, or anything that drove me to seek further exploration of my BDSM interests. It had been a few years since I'd seen my last BDSM provider.

I finished up my shower, dried off, and got myself ready for the 10 minute drive to Suzette's. After getting dressed I took a look at the clock. 7:15 PM.

I headed downstairs to the living room and had a seat on the couch. A deep exhale as the excitement built up. I pulled out my phone and searched for dominatrix-sub videos. I clicked on a video of a dominatrix pegging her slave boy. Watching as she plunged her huge strap-on into her slave, while spitting into his mouth had me instantly hard.

I rubbed my cock through my pants as I backed out of that video and scrolled through a few more videos to pass the time, making sure not to get myself too close to the edge.

After a few videos i took a look at my watch. 7:27 PM. That was enough. I still needed to stop by the ATM and get her donation.

As I headed out the door I looked at my watch. 7:31 PM. I paused and reflected on the chances that my wife might come home from work early. Unlikely, but if she did, I'd have some explaining and lying to do.

Jess worked nights as a nurse at the local hospital. The nights she worked allowed me time to "play". Normally, if she was going to get off early she'd be home by now. I should be safe.

Out the door and on my way, the excitement was building. I pulled in to the bank parking lot and pulled out $400. It felt naughty, more build up. Knowing that I am pulling money out to pay Suzette to have her way with me was a turn on in itself.

The money pulled out, that obstacle was out of the way. Back in the car and the short highway hop to her exit. My cock was slightly hard knowing I was so close.

I pulled into the Zip Mart parking lot as Suzette instructed, pulled out my phone, and sent the text.

"Empress, I'm at the Zip Mart." I typed as quickly as I could.

A second later the response.

"Pull across the street and park behind the Cadillac and Nissan. Walk towards the Cadillac and I'll be waiting for you." She responded.

My heart was racing. I pulled out, saw the Nissan on my right and pulled behind it. Moments later I was out of my car. Doors locked and on the sidewalk looking to the houses on my right.

It was mostly dark out, I couldn't see a lot. Three houses down I see on open door. No porch light, but the light inside the house casting just enough light to see my Empress standing there. One hand on the door jamb, leaning slightly. Knee high leather boots, a nighty on. It was short, just long enough to cover her panties. Her breasts were squeezed into the top, barely contained. Long brunette hair down past her shoulders. She was shapely, in just the right way. A faint smile on her lips.

I came to her walkway, up three steps to her yard and just a few more steps before I was up and on her porch. She didn't move.

I came to a stop a few feet from her. A stoic smile as i gazed into her stunning eyes. She was much, MUCH better in person. And much more beautiful than I ever expected.

"Wow." I exclaimed. "You are stunning."

"Aww, thank you." She said warmly. "Just what I like to hear. Come in."

I walked into her living room. It was very dark inside. Her house was an old Victorian. Decorated with dark colors and antique furniture. I lifted my gaze past the living room into what would have been a dining room. What I saw instead of a dining table was a wooden restraining rack of some sort. It must have been about three or four feet high, with openings for someones head and both wrists on either side. My heart lurched. I was a little scared. Against the wall was a rack with leather toys of all sorts. On the other wall was a wooden chest.

Suzette came to a stop in front of me. She had a beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you Empress." I said.

"Good boy." She responded. "That's a good start, remembering what to call me."

As she finished speaking she leaned towards me and gave me a hug. I reached my arms around her. She gave me a quick peck on the side of my mouth.

"Are you ready to be my good little boy?" She asked me.

"I'm ready to try." I told her.

"You better do more than try. Slave boys that don't do what their told don't get rewards." My Empress said sternly.

"Put my donation over there." Empress instructed as she pointed to a table in what should have been the dining room. I walked over, reaching into my pocket to pull out the $350 that i had counted out beforehand and placed the money on the table.

I turned around and looked over at the Empress.

"We can't have any fun with all those clothes on." She said, rather tongue in cheek. "STRIP!" She demanded.

"Everything?" I asked.

She gave me a somewhat disappointed look. "YES." She snapped back.

I started to strip. As I was undressing, Empress walked slowly, and with an obvious strut over to me. I slipped my underwear down my legs and she quickly reached over and firmly wrapped her hand around my cock and gave it a squeeze. She kept a firm grip.

I barely had my underwear off when she started pulling me by my cock towards the restraint rack. She didn't waste any time getting down to business. My heart was pounding. I began to have panicked doubts about this. I had never been locked in a restraint before. To be blunt, what if she was a bad woman? What if she decided to take advantage of me while I was restrained and unable to do anything about it?

As we got closer and closer to the rack I pondered saying, "stop. I'm not comfortable with this." I imagined her robbing me or taking my wallet and my phone. What if she wanted to blackmail me? While these thoughts were racing around my head the opportunity to object slipped away.

"Head in there, wrists in there." Empress said, pointing to the rack.

While the doubts lingered I had a moment of recklessness that took control. Fuck it. Do this. I got down on my knees and crawled towards the openings. I slipped my head in first, then my wrists into the smaller holes. The rack was low to the floor and i was able to rest on my knees while my head and arms stuck out in front of me. I couldn't see my Empress but i heard her heels on the hardwood floor, then I heard a scraping noise from behind me.

The rack had a removable top piece that had been sitting on the table that I had put her donation on. A moment later she came into my vision, holding the top piece to the rack. Empress slid the top piece into place, and slid two pins in place. I was now past the point of no return.

I raised my eyes as best I could to look into Empresses eyes. She had a smirk on her face. She then let out a laugh.

"Look at you. Helpless. Completely subject to whatever i choose to do to you." She said devilishly.

I was scared. Yet my cock was erect.

Empress walked around behind me and grabbed something from the rack of toys. A second later I felt a hard smack on my ass. The sting lingered.

"We need to come up with a safe word." Empress said. "But if you use it, I'm sending you home with no reward."

That eased my concerns a bit. If she was talking about safe words at least she was willing to respect my limits.

As I was thinking about that, the empress then asked me what my limits were. I started to feel even more at ease.

"Well, I'm married. My wife won't really see me for about 20 hours, so no marks that will last past tonight, please." I asked of the Empress.

"I won't send you home with any marks." Empress said. "Don't want to get my slave boy in trouble with the little wifey."

"Thank you." I replied.

"Safe word?" Empress asked.

I thought about it for a second. She had a few cats roaming around the house. I like cats.

"Meow" I told her.

She gave a quiet laugh. "Good one." She said. "Better not use it though."

Before I could respond Empress had reached down and firmly grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I was instantly hard as a rock.

Empress stroked my cock in a way that I would describe as violently. It hurt a bit, but felt good. As I focused on the feeling I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I was trying to figure out what had happened when my balls began to sting. Empress had smacked my balls hard.

For the next few minutes the Empress took turns stroking my cock, caressing my balls, and smacking me with a cane. It was equal parts pleasure and pain.

After a few minutes of this I felt a different sensation. Empresses lips against my hip, and then moving slowly and sensually up my body. I was in ecstasy, enjoying the feeling of her lips against my body.

I was jarred out of my trance a second later as I felt an intense stinging from my right nipple. I yelped. I tried looking down but couldn't see.

Empress laughed. "Oh did I hurt my little slave boy?" She asked.

I felt a tugging from my right nipple. She had put a clamp attached to a chain over my nipple. The stinging subsided a bit and was replaced by a dull pain and an intense feeling of pressure on my nipple.

Empress continued to tug on the chain. With every tug the sharp pain returned. As I was focusing on that pain I again felt Empresses amazing lips on me. This time, against the tip of my cock. My cock lurched. A flash of euphoria knowing her lips were on my cock. That was quickly replaced by a flash of pain as she smacked my cock hard with her open hand. She was obviously a master of giving pleasure and quickly replacing it with pain. The back and forth of those sensations was overwhelming in the best way imaginable.

Empress spent a few minutes alternating with gentle, pleasureful touches, and abrupt, painful touches to my cock and balls. She then moved back around in front of me with two strange looking tubes in her hand. I had no idea what she had in her hand, and it must have been clear from my facial expression.

"Wondering what these are?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"These are suction devices. I'm going to get your nipples nice and tender." Empress told me.

She then moved towards me and placed a tube over my left nipple. I could see out of my peripheral vision that she was twisting something on the end of the tube. As she did so i began to feel pressure on my nipple. As she twisted the pressure got more and more intense. At some point the pressure was replaced by pain. I gave a little yelp. Empress stopped twisting.

"Good boy." She said to me. "I got it on there nice and tight before you started yelping."

Empress then moved to my right nipple. She removed the clamp and did the same thing to my right nipple. Again, I took as much as I could before yelping. And again, she stopped. Empress then moved from being partly underneath me and put her beautiful face right in front of mine.

"Open your mouth." She demanded.

I did as she said.

Empress Spit into my mouth.

"Thank you Empress." I said sincerely.

"Good boy." Empress responded.

I was relishing the praise when suddenly she smacked me hard across the face.

"Don't be too proud of yourself slave boy." Empress said cruelly. "You haven't proven yourself yet."

I looked up and into her eyes. As i was looking at her she reached to the rack and pulled the pins out. I was excited to be coming out of the rack. It wasn't exactly comfortable.

After she had pulled the top piece out she told me to get up.

I pulled my head and arms out and leaned back so i was sitting upright on my knees.

"Lie on your back slave boy." She demanded.

I quickly did as she said.

As I lay on her dining room floor I looked up at Empress to see her slipping her panties off.

"You better make me cum." She demanded.

A second later I was staring up at her beautiful shaved pussy as she lowered down onto my face. I got my tongue ready,

"But first my ass." Empress said.

I went from looking at her pussy to seeing her ass cheeks on either side of my head. Empress lowered her ass onto my tongue and lips. She then started to grind onto my face.

I pushed my tongue up as deep as I could. I felt the tip of my tongue press up against her asshole. I pushed deeper. My tongue slipped just inside. Empress pushed harder down onto my face. I could barely breathe.

I pulled my tongue out of her ass and started licking.

"Good boy, clean my ass with your tongue." Empress said with a chuckle.

I kept my tongue working, alternating between licking up and down her crack, and sticking my tongue as deep into her ass as I could. All the while she was pushing down hard and grinding on my face. When I would get to the point that I needed a breath my body would start to writhe about. Empress noticed this and would lift up for just a moment so I could catch a breath.

"Don't want my good cleaning boy to pass out on me." Empress said lifting herself up for just a moment before sliding back and placing her pussy directly over my mouth. The smell was strong and intoxicating. I pushed my tongue up. She tasted so good. I then started to work my tongue on her pussy just like i did with her ass. Licking all over and then shoving my tongue in. I did this for a minute before moving my tongue to her clit. It was large, swollen, and pierced with a little ball.

As I worked my tongue into her and around her pussy Empress continued to grind onto me. As her pussy pushed further down onto my face I took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard. This made her quiver just a little. That made me feel good.

My face was soaked in her juices. She tasted so good, I could keep this up indefinitely.

As I was savoring the taste of her, working my best to please her the Empress suddenly lifted up off of my face. I looked up as she stood over me. I wanted to taste all of her juices. I had her spit, her ass, and her pussy. Now I wanted her golden shower.

"What to do to you know?" Empress asked.

"I want to taste your pee." I told Empress.

"That was a rhetorical question." Empress snapped back. "Slaves don't get to decide."

At that Empress slowly walked over me, dragging the heel of her boot down from my chest, stopping at where the tube was still attached to my right nipple. She kicked the tube several times then leaned down and pulled hard on the tube. It pulled up and my nipple stretched away from my body. It hurt severely.

Empress turned her head towards me. "I know what I want to do." She said. "Have you ever had your ass fucked?" She asked.

"I've had fingers in my ass." I told her.

"That's not what I asked." Empress snapped back. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12