A Change of Plans on a Rainy Day

Story Info
Two strangers act on a shared public sex fantasy in a café.
4.5k words
4.76
14.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke to the sound of a steady rain on my window. While I might usually enjoy hearing the patter of drops while I dozed, I groaned with disappointment when I remembered that it was Saturday morning. I was supposed to go for a drive out of the city with a few friends to enjoy the fall color in the countryside. Although the forecast showed a chance of rain, the weather had been golden and fair all week and I had hoped we would get lucky. Obviously, the weatherman had it right this time. I peered dubiously out the window of my apartment at the soaked street below as the rain streamed down. It wasn't a day for leaf peeping, that was for sure.

I called my friends to suggest we change the plan to an indoor gathering. To my chagrin, they all decided to cancel outright rather than get together in the city. Now I found myself with nothing to do and no one to hang out with. I'm a social creature and I don't like spending the weekend by myself. I fidgeted unhappily around the apartment. I tried to distract myself with a favorite book, but it was too quiet.

With nothing better to do, I decided to walk down to my favorite coffee shop. Instead of languishing by myself in my empty apartment and staring at the gloomy day outside, I would read a book in a cozy place. I could expect a buzz of activity there. I took a moment to shave and changed into a nice pair of jeans and a sweater. I like chatting up people in the coffee shop, and you never know who you will meet, so I wanted to look presentable.

I threw on my rain jacket, snatched an umbrella from the shelf, and tucked my book and my laptop into a bag. I stayed dry enough as I shuffled down the windswept sidewalk the few blocks to the coffee shop. The rain came with seasonably chilly temperatures and I hunched down into my coat.

From the outside of the quaint café, you would be forgiven for thinking you were looking at a bookshop or an antique store, but for the picture of a cup of coffee etched into the front window. Yellow lights shone through the window into the gray street. Pushing through the creaky door from the wet street, I was greeted by the usual tinkling bell. The inside of the café was warm and comfortable and the dining area was crowded with customers sipping steaming cups at dark wooden tables. The space was lit by the warm light of retro bulbs and a gas fireplace, which provided a welcoming contrast to the soggy and dark morning outside.

There was a steady hum of conversation and a bustle of activity. This was exactly the atmosphere I had been seeking on this lonely morning, provided I could snag seat. I didn't immediately see any openings as I sauntered up to the counter. After trading some friendly words with a familiar barista, I ordered a large coffee and a pastry. A few moments later, I was weaving my way through the dining room looking a place to camp out with my ceramic coffee mug in one hand, a small plate in the other, and my book still wedged under my arm. I finally spotted a seat open by the front window and worked my way over.

By the front of the shop there is a little snug with a built-in table wrapped with benches under the window. There was a young woman about my age sitting on one half of the bench with her back to the dark window reading something on a laptop. If she did not mind, there was a place for me on the other half of the bench beside her. The bench was usually long enough to seat three or four people, so I should be able to share it without crowding her.

When I approached her, she looked up from her screen with some surprise on her face. Her fair skin flushed a little red in the cheeks and she stammered briefly before softy returning my friendly greeting. When I asked her if I could share the other end of her bench, she smiled and answered with a smile and nod that I might. She gave me another shy smile as I came around the other side of the bench to sit, but she quickly broke eye contact and looked back down at whatever she was reading on her laptop.

As I settled in to read my book and enjoy my snack, I cast a quick glance over at my table companion. I immediately decided she was pretty cute. She wore a plaid wool skirt in fall colors paired with a form-fitting gray sweater. Her brown hair was pulled back in a neat bun and she wore heavy framed glasses that contributed to a sophisticated, intelligent, and modest appearance. Next to her in the corner of the bench was a small vintage backpack with a few books that looked like novels sticking out of the open top. A further discrete peek revealed no rings on her fingers.

I thought I might try to strike up a conversation with her eventually, but for now I read my book and sipped my coffee. Based on her greeting, she was either a little shy or busy, so immediately engaging her in a chat might be rude or off-putting. We both continued reading in silence for some time, but I was a little distracted by my curiosity. She was focused mostly on her screen, but she also cast some nervous looks around her. At one point, we made eye contact as she glanced around and I decided break ice with some small talk.

"Isn't this a great spot for a day like today?" I asked a little lamely with a nod of my head to indicate the dark window behind us.

"It is," she agreed softly with a small smile and a nod. She would not hold my eye contact for very long. She dropped her eyes to floor briefly while she spoke.

"It's perfect weather for a good book," I said. I set my book down on the table to signal I was interested in continuing to talk. Her eyes flicked to the book reflexively and her face was inquisitive.

After a considering pause and a glance at the cover of my book, she ventured a tentative question. "What are you reading there?" she inquired after reading the title without recognition.

"It's an old favorite," I answered

"Hmm," she said thoughtful, "I don't know it."

"It's a sci-fi classic."

"Oh," she said with a shrug, "that's probably why I don't know it. I don't read much sci-fi."

"What genre do you prefer?"

She shrugged again. "I'm not too picky about genres," she said. "But I like immersive settings. Fantasy, mysteries, historical fiction. That sort of thing. The sci fi I've tried was too heavy on techno jargon to be immersive that way."

"I understand how that can be," I agreed with a nod. "You might give this a shot, though" I said tapping on the cover of the book. "If you like fantasy, I would recommend this. It's not heavy on the tech stuff. It's set in a universe with a lot of interesting lore and unique characters. It'll pull you into its world like a good fantasy. It just happens to be an immersive setting that includes space travel."

"It sounds like I should give it a chance," she said with a thoughtful nod.

"What about you?" I inquired, hoping to keep the conversation going. "Are you reading something for pleasure?"

"Pleasure?" she said. Her eyes darted to her computer screen and she cleared her throat before answering. "Um, what do you mean?"

"You just seemed very intent on it. I wondered if it was for work or fun."

"Oh," she said with another shrug. "Um, I was just reading something online."

"Cool," I said. "Anything you would recommend?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said with yet another shrug. I could sense that whatever she had been reading on her computer was not a welcome topic of conversation. As if to change the subject, she observed that her cup was empty and got up to get another coffee at the counter.

I frowned as I watched her walk away across the crowded seating area. I didn't mean to intrude on anything private and I hoped she was not offended. I was just about to return to my book when the reflection of her computer screen in the dark window of the shop caught my eye. On a sunny day, nothing would have been visible but an indistinct glare. On this dark and rainy morning, the image showed clearly on the glass.

Shockingly, I recognized the front page of a popular erotic literature site that I have frequented. I was surprised because she seemed so outwardly shy and modest in appearance. I supposed it explained why she was evasive about what she was reading. I was intrigued and determined to learn more. As I imagined myself reading a steamy story with dozens of unwary strangers going about their business around me, I felt my cock stir in my boxers. The idea of the risk of someone discovering me reading erotica was exciting. I shifted to hide a growing erection as my attractive table companion returned with a fresh drink.

When she returned, she offered me a warm smile as she sat down. I decided to just ask her about the site and see what happened. I leaned in closer to her and offered a conspiratorial grin. "I just wanted to mention, I recognized the website you were reading in the window reflection. It's a favorite of mine." I thought maybe a frank confession of my own interest in erotica would make her feel less shocked that a stranger knew her secret.

"Oh my god," she said quietly and brought her hands up to her face as if to hide herself. She twisted in the bench to stare at the window behind her. She visibly flinched as she understood the effect of the dark glass. She turned back around and hunched down in the bench as if she were trying to disappear while looking around the shop to determine if anyone else had seen. "This is so embarrassing," she said and then let out a nervous laugh.

"It's alright," I said, raising a hand in a calming gesture. I leaned in closer. She didn't recoil, but bit her lip as I continued, "Like I said, I only recognized it because I read it too. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. What were you reading? Anything good I should check out?" I tried to act casual, like I was just continuing our chat about books. My pulse fluttered while I waited to see how she would react.

For a moment she regarded me with astonishment, but her expression softened to one of curiosity. She looked around the busy room again before turning toward me on the bench. She moved a stray hair behind her ear and her eyes betrayed a mixture of nervousness and excitement. "Um, well, yeah. I guess I was reading a pretty good story," she said in a low voice

I leaned even closer as if we were sharing gossip. "What's it about?"

"Well," she said slowly and softly, "it's about... um... the risk of getting caught."

I shot her another sly grin and raised an eyebrow. "Like in a public place?" I asked looking around the crowded room. She nodded slowly. "That does sound pretty good," I said. "Would you be willing to share the link with me?" She considered me for a long moment and then she nodded again. She kept nervously biting her lower lip. I gave her my email and opened my laptop on the table next to hers. Soon the link popped up in my inbox.

She watched me intently as I opened the link and started to read. The story was about two strangers at a wedding hooking up in the coat room. It wasn't very long, but the premise was hot. By the end of the story my cock was straining against the fabric of my jeans and I was breathing a little heavily.

"What do think?" she asked when I looked back up from the screen. I realized she had been watching me while I read. I thought I detected a little flush of color on her cheeks and her eyes flickered toward the unconcealable bulge in my tight jeans.

"You were right," I said quietly. "Very hot." I shifted in the bench to try to make my hard on less obvious, but it was ineffective. She gave no further indication that she had noticed.

"So," she said in almost a whisper, "is there a story I should read?" I nodded back. I quickly searched for a story I remembered along the same vein about strangers at a college party and sent it to her. My face flushed red as I watched her read it. I hoped that she would like it as much as I liked what she sent me.

She read the story intently. I noticed her inhaling deliberately as if to control her breath rate. She bit her lower lip again and I watched as she absently minded brought her hand up to rub her shoulder. Her hand slid subtly down from her shoulder to briefly cup her breast through her sweater while she read. I saw her lips part in a sigh that was inaudible in the busy café. She swept her eyes around the room again before darting them in my direction. I arched a suggestive eyebrow to salute her boldness. She blushed again, but she was still smiling.

"That was good," she said under her breath. I could hardly hear her over the chatter. "Do you have another?" She asked. I nodded.

"What about you?" I asked. "Do you have one for me?" She nodded too. We both turned to our laptops and soon we each had a new link to share. I started to read what she had sent me. This time I divided my attention between the story and watching her read. We made intermittent nervous eye contact and traded discreet smiles. The story was good and similar to the others. I noticed that she seemingly nonchalantly let her hand fall into her lap. It would have appeared innocent from any other position. Only I was able to see that her fingers press down on her skirt to discreetly rub her groin. Her chest rose in a sharp breath, but I saw that she quickly regained control. Her fingers probed while her shoulders rose and fell regularly with her breaths.

I couldn't help but follow her example. I rested my free hand in my lap and subtly massaged my cock through my jeans under the table. She must have finished the story I had shared, because she turned her full attention back to me. I perceived her looking at me and turned my head slightly to find her staring at my hand touching my cock. Her mouth hung open in surprise and her eyes flashed with excitement behind those thick-framed glasses.

"Do you read these stories here often?" I asked. She nodded and her eyes sparked with mischief.

"Do you usually, um, touch yourself... while you read?" I ventured to ask. She paused for a moment before she nodded again slowly.

"Has anyone caught on before?" I asked. She shook her head. She stifled a nervous giggle. Her fair cheeks were bright red and her dark eyes smoldered with excitement and nerves.

My cock strained against my pants. I felt an urge to keep massaging it until my seed spurted into my boxers and the tension was relieved, but I knew the mess would be tricky to conceal.

I knew what I really wanted to do. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I turned back to my keyboard. She watched with growing curiosity as I tapped out a few lines in an email. I shot it to her inbox, then I tied my jacket around my waist to conceal my erection and slid out from behind the table.

The email simply told her that there was a small room for private events off the hallway by the restrooms. I would be waiting there if she wanted to join me after a minute or two. I winked at her before I strode across the café toward the back hallway. My face burned as I turned to look back at her sitting in the booth in front of the dark window. She watched me go, but I could not read her expression as I turned the corner.

I walked down the dark corridor. My heart pounded in my chest with excitement and my stomach was butterflies. Just before the bathroom, I turned to the side to slip into the empty event space I recollected. It was a comfortable wood-paneled room, though lit by only the gray light coming in from a window in the back. In the center was a heavy polished wood table surrounded by comfortable looking leather chairs. I turned to face the door and wait. My pulse sounded loud in my ear. Would she follow? I didn't know. I hoped if she decided not to join me that she would be gone before I came back out. I couldn't bear the awkwardness of a face-to-face rejection under these circumstances. I might have to wait here awhile for her to leave in that case.

It turned out that I didn't have to wait long. The door creaked open and she slipped into the room before softly clicking it shut. She hesitated there and leaned back against the door. In her wide eyes, I saw that she was astonished by her own decision. She had followed this far; it was up to me to lead further. I decided to leave her with no doubt as to my intentions.

I strode across the space between us. I put one hand on her waist and the other on her breast over her sweater. She drew a sharp breath and raised her face to kiss me. Her lips parted and our tongues entwined. Seizing the moment, I lowered my hand on her waist behind her to grope her ass through the thick wool fabric of her skirt. I pulled her to me so that my cock pressed against her body through my jeans. She broke off the kiss to let out a soft moan. I lowered my lips to kiss her neck and she turned her head to the side to offer it to me. The moan turned into steady deep breaths.

As I leaned forward to pin her gently to the door, my hand on her ass slipped down to dive under the hem of her skirt. I slid it around to her front and discovered that her panties were soaked with her arousal. My probing finger slid into the leg of her underwear and slipped into the slick folds of her pussy. She sighed with pleasure as I explored her sex with my hand and nibbled on her neck.

Keeping the momentum going, I guided her over to sit on the edge of the polished wood table. She allowed me to lead her and lifted her hips to help me slide her panties down her leg and off over her shoes. She leaned back and braced herself on the table while I knelt in front of her and flipped her skirt up to reveal her glistening pussy. When she draped a leg over my shoulder, my face was buried between her warm thighs and my tongue lapped the folds of her sex that my fingers had lately explored. She sighed softly as I licked her. My crock was straining against my jeans and near bursting to feel the sweet grip of her vagina. After a last furious assault on her clit with my tongue that caused her to squirm with pleasure, I stood up in front of her and began to unfasten my belt and jeans.

She stared intently as I slid my jeans down and my cock sprang into view. It stood thick and erect and curved up away from my body as I spread her legs to expose her pussy again. She bit her lip in anticipation and laid down on the table. Her eyes betrayed her nervousness and she held her breath as the swollen tip of my cock was poised at sex.

She scooted forward to receive me. I felt her tense and she inhaled sharply as the head of my cock pressed against her moist lips and then disappeared inside her pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned her approval as I slid deep into her. I gritted my teeth against the urge to grunt loudly with satisfaction at the warm feeling of her body wrapped around my manhood.

She opened her eyes as I started to pump my cock into her. The nervousness I had read on her face was replaced with pleasure. The corners of her red lips were turned up in a flirtatious grin as she met my gaze. I grinned back.

"Is this what you fantasize about?" I asked sotto voce. She spoke no reply, but nodded and smiled and sighed with delight. As thrust in and out of her, I was conscious of the comfortable warmth of the dim room and the feeling of the polished wood of the table and her smooth skin against my thigh. The faint gray light came from the window on the far wall. Outside, the day was still cold, wet, and dark.

I heard voices in the hallway outside the door. My pulse raced again as I recognized that the theoretical risk of discovery was now very real. What would happen if someone caught us here? I slackened my pumping and held back from allowing my thighs to slap against her. We strained to control and quiet our breathing as my cock continued to slide in her slowly and soundlessly. The indistinct voices grew louder until I discerned a phrase.

"I don't think that's the bathroom," said a voice from close by out in the hall. Almost simultaneously, I heard the sound of the doorknob and the slight creak of a hinge. We froze and held our breath staring helplessly at each other. Lying there powerless to prevent any discovery, her eyes flashed with astonishment, fear, and exhilaration. I felt her body tense around my cock, which was still buried in her warm sex, and my own body surged with adrenalin.

12