A Change of Scenery

Story Info
Julie meets an odd woman after a mix-up with her vacation.
3.8k words
4.4
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, MrDawnFluffles here! Just got the urge to write some Sapphic stuff, so here goes! Enjoy.

CW: Homophobia

*****

"Come on, Julie, you're gonna be late!" I ran down the steps as quickly as my feet would carry me. I'd barely put on my shirt before I heard my friend sounding the horn outside my apartment building, no doubt waking up my neighbours. Ooh boy, am I going to pay for that later.

Claire sat in the car, tapping her foot restlessly. I threw my luggage into the back and hopped in the passenger seat. "Sorry, sorry," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to drive you out to the countryside. Don't blame me if you get chewed out for being late," she said. Mumbling, she continued, "I don't even know why I'm doing this." The car pulled onto the road.

"It's because you love me," I teased. "Face it. I'm your best friend."

"Yeah, yeah. I know. Too bad I like dick and all that. You need to get a better speech, y'know."

"Am I really that predictable?"

"Yes, you little shit. Now shut up so I can hear the GPS."

We sat in silence for most of the ride, only broken up by my occasional teasing or her music. Finally, by the time the mid-afternoon rolled around, she pulled onto a gravel road. "Uh, you sure we're going the right way? The GPS doesn't think there's a road here."

"Yep. It's not too far now," I said. Just as I finished talking, we pulled out of a thicket of trees and a vast field peppered with barns and houses revealed itself.

Claire eyed the ramshackle collection of buildings. "You sure you don't want me to stay with you? This feels like kidnap-ville in murder county."

"I'll be fine. Apparently, they're family friends."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, you better get your family friends to drive you back into town. I'm not doing that again, even if you use your puppy-dog eyes."

"Fine. Neverending complaints from you, aren't there?"

We talked while I grabbed my suitcase and plopped it down beside the car. Claire looked on worriedly.

"Bye, Claire," I said forcefully.

She rolled her eyes again. I was constantly surprised that she didn't hurt herself with how much she did it. She sighed and the car disappeared into the woods, leaving me stranded.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and marched over to the biggest building. As I approached, I heard cracking. Following the noise to its source revealed a huge woman slamming an axe down, splitting wood. She glanced over at me briefly then promptly returned to her work.

I waited patiently until she cut the last piece of wood, then she stood and wiped her brow. "Can I help you?" she said, her voice deep.

"Yeah!" I said, filling my voice with bubbliness. "I'm Julie. I'm going to be staying here a while."

"Oh? And what makes you think that?" Wow. She's really tall.

I furrowed my brow. "Where's Todd?"

She shrugged. "Went on vacation yesterday. Took the rest of the family with him. Left me behind since I'm no fun and they needed someone to take care of the farm."

"I'm sure you're plenty of fun," I said. "Wait, they left?"

She nodded. "Yep. You know Todd?"

"My mom told me I was coming here to stay with you guys for a few days. She said all the arrangements had been made!"

"Well, I don't know. Why don't you head on back, now. I've got work to do, and by the looks of things you'll just get in my way."

I pouted my lips and stamped my foot. "I can be of help. Besides, my friend left me, so unless you want to drive me into town or force me to walk, I'm stuck here."

She rubbed her forehead. "Okay, Julie. You've really screwed the pooch here." She paused, putting the axe down. "I've got no time to drive you into town, so I guess you'll have to stay here until the family gets back." She stretched her arms and began walking away. "In the meantime, you stay out of my business. I'll ring the bell when it's time for a meal, otherwise, you entertain yourself. Got it?"

I nodded. "Got it!"

As soon as she was out of sight, I let my fake bubbliness fade. My shoulders sagged and I plopped my suitcase onto the ground. "Oh, good job, Julie. You really did it this time," I said to no one.

"Hang on, this could be good!" I grabbed my notebook from my pack. "I can have all the time I want to read, and run, and sing."

I started planning out everything I wanted to do over the course of the four days and got to work entertaining myself. By the end of half an hour I was bored.

Oh my god it's only been half an hour. How can I distract myself for even one more day, much less several? As I thought, I spotted the girl standing in a field of corn, swinging a scythe wildly. Well, it was actually really practised, her strikes well-placed, but it was still scary.

I watched her biceps glisten in the sun, sweat pouring from her brow as she worked. I pretended to write in my notebook for a few hours while I watched her. Finally, she tossed her hoe to the ground and walked over to me.

"Hey," I said as she approached.

"What's your game? I assume you like me since you're staring so obviously."

I bit my lip. Shit. I could smell her sweat from where she was standing a few feet away. She looked down at me, her brow glistening.

"Was I staring? Sorry, I tend to zone out."

"Nah, don't bullshit me. I know I'm hot."

"Fine, you're hot. Is that what you wanted me to say?"

She looked at me, disinterested. "What I wanted you to say is that you're going to fuck me good, but I suppose you're a sub like the rest of them." She sighed. "I get tired of topping, y'know?"

My eyes were wider than they had ever been before. Here was this hot girl saying she wanted me to fuck her.

"Anyways, I'll make dinner. See you, Max Caulfield."

What? "My name's Julie!" I said as she walked away.

"God, you're denser than the wood I chopped earlier." She left me, stunned, in the field. After a few minutes, I went inside after her. She stood in the kitchen, a large apron covering her flannel.

I watched as she scrambled some eggs and pulled some bacon out of the oven. "Hope you like breakfast for dinner, Max."

She buttered some toast and plated two dishes beautifully. She even made the eggs and bacon in the shape of a smiley face.

"Who are you?" I whispered as she handed me my dinner.

She sat across from me, her own plate identical to mine. As I ate my dinner carefully and respectfully, she wolfed down the eggs and bacon in just a few bites, then ate the toast last.

She leaned back and sighed. "That was good. Want to watch something?"

"What? What changed since ''stay out of my business, Julie, entertain yourself.'"

She cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, that. Well, I just figured you were a straight girl TM, so I didn't want to really deal with your crap. Now that I know you're like me, I don't have to hide."

She looked at me. "It gets so tiring hiding from my family, y'know. They're a bunch of bigots who'd probably send me away to conversion therapy if I ever told them. I'm glad you're a dyke like me."

"Can you say that word?"

"Fuck yeah! Slurs are great. Takin' 'em back from the bigots is my jam. You should try it."

I giggled at her candour. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch. "My family won't be back for the rest of the week." She leaned close. "What say you and I have some fun?"

I bit my lip. She smells so good. Her sweat mingled with the perfume of the wilderness. "I like where this is going."

She smiled. "Alright. Wanna marathon Star Wars?"

"What?"

"Star Wars. Don't tell me you haven't seen them."

"I've seen Star Wars," I said, shaking my head. "That's just... not what I thought you meant."

Her smile faded, replaced by a calm confidence. "Oh. Want to skip the pleasantries? I'm down. There's always tomorrow for learning each other's names."

She pushed me onto my back and looked deep into my eyes. "I'm guessing you want to bottom?"

I nodded, my mannerisms meek. "If that's okay," I said, pushing myself onto my elbows.

She pushed me back down, her hand lingering on my chest. "I'll give you this one for free. You've got to earn the next one, darling."

I felt my face flush as she unbuttoned my shirt gingerly and moved over top of me. Her eyes were locked on mine, the lust evident in her stare. She leaned down, her teeth reaching out to bite my lip.

I moaned into the pain as she pulled. Finally, she let go and sat on my crotch. She unbuttoned her own shirt and tossed it aside, her bra the only thing harrying my gaze. She grabbed my face with one hand and looked straight into my eyes.

"If you break eye contact, you'll regret it."

I held her gaze as I saw from the corner of my eye her bra come off. Whimpering, I forced my eyes to stay until she pulled my bra off and buried her face in my boobs.

Her tongue ran all across my skin, raising goosebumps as the cold air was accentuated by her saliva. She bit each of my nipples until they were hard and reached down, pulling off her pants.

Her pink panties tore free, fully outlining her ass as she turned around and put her ass right over my face. "Careful down there," she said. "I've been working all day..."

She slammed her hips down, eclipsing my face and covering me in her weight. I breathed in her scent, her musk filling my lungs as I brought my hands up. Before I could reach up and play with her breasts, she pinned my arms, leaving me defenceless as she ground her pussy into my face. I stuck out my tongue and lapped the sweat from her panties, and her moan echoed through my body.

Finally, as I started to yearn for oxygen, she let me go and pulled herself off, placing her thighs on either side of my head. I caught my breath, looking up into her dazzling forested eyes.

She played with my tits gently as I rested, before lying down on top of me. She pulled down my pants and bared my pussy to the world, her panties in my face.

I removed her last piece of clothing as well, her beautiful pink pussy eyeing me, her asshole winking. I could smell her need, and just as I was about to make the first move, I felt a jolt as she tapped my clit.

I stuck my face into her pussy and my tongue explored her crevices. As I did, her fingers played around with my clit and one even delved into my cavern. She brought her legs up and locked my head in place, forcing me to continue. As she moaned, I felt it reverberate all through my body, up from my pelvis.

She kept my head locked and just stopped, leaving my hips bucking while I serviced her.

"Mmm, good girl," she whispered.

I nearly came from her words, but she spread my ass cheeks and stuck a finger into my virgin hole.

I yelped into her meat, my tongue still deep inside her. "Tight, aren't you?"

I pulled my tongue out and started tracing circles on her clit as she fingered my ass gently.

"Wow. You're good," she said between breaths.

I stuck my tongue back into her pussy and used one hand to continue the circles, the other to play with her boobs.

She had to stop messing with me for a second as she weathered the onslaught. Her legs gave way, allowing me to finally breathe, but I stayed locked in. Finally, I felt her tense up and squirt all over my face.

She collapsed on top of me, crushing me under her full weight as I lay back, her cunt still leaking onto my neck.

I could feel her hot breath on my own pussy as she came to. "Holy shit."

She rolled off of me and turned to face me. "That was the best cum I've ever had."

I laughed. "I doubt that."

But her eyes weren't joking. She climbed back on top of me and licked her mess from my face. "Let me clean you up."

She swallowed her own cum and went back down. "I'm nowhere near as good as you, but I'll do my best. You absolutely deserve it."

I blushed as she slammed her face into my pussy, devouring my clit and scouring my depths for my g-spot. One of her fingers was in my ass, the other hand playing with my tits. I moaned as she overcame my defences and I humped her face, cumming into her mouth.

As I came down from my high, she was sitting next to me, lounging back on the couch.

Our eyes met, and she blushed away. "Sorry for dropping the tough girl act. You actually shocked me out of it."

I giggled, sitting up and leaning my head on her shoulder. "It's okay. That was fun."

"You are the best I've ever had, hands down. I know I won't ask if I am, since I'm no quick-tongued city-licker, but holy shit."

"Well, you may not be the best, but you definitely know how to press my buttons."

I looked deep into her green eyes, brushing her red hair from her face. "And you're super hot."

Her blush deepened, almost matching her hair colour. "Look who's Ms. confidence now."

"Maybe I'll be Mrs. confidence soon," I muttered, the exhaustion beginning to wear on me.

Her eyes went wide. "Wow."

She picked me up, her muscles glistening with a mixture of her and my sweat. She tucked me into a big bed covered in luxurious furs and spooned me until I fell asleep.

--

I awoke to the sound of snoring, a light dawn cresting through the windows. With a yawn I stretched and sat up, the girl who I'd fucked last night sleeping beside me, her tight ass bare to the world.

I smiled and kissed her shoulder before getting up. That was weird. I stood by the window, gazing out into the fields. Just as I watched the sun peak over the treeline, a rooster crowed.

The woman jolted awake and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning," I said.

She stood and walked over to me. "God, last night was amazing. I haven't slept that well in years."

"How long did you say it was until your family gets back?"

She shrugged. "They said they'd be back in a few days." She pulled me into a kiss. "Sorry, couldn't resist."

"No need to apologise... uhh, I don't know your name."

"Mary, and you're Julie, though I think Max would suit you better."

"I don't think so..."

She laughed, heading over to the dresser and slipping into some light clothes. "You just gonna stand there and ogle me?"

I buried my face in her chest, her sweat plastering my skin. I felt like I'd just gone swimming as I came up for air.

She stroked my hair, pulling me into a hug. "Damn. I'm glad my family's gone, Max."

I kissed her bicep. "Me too."

I went out to the car, only having put on my underwear, and hauled my suitcase inside. By the time I was fully dressed, Mary was already out in the barn, tending to the animals.

I watched her as she worked, and every time she took a break she'd sweep me off my feet and shower me with kisses. But finally, the evening came, and she made stew for dinner.

"So," she said, slurping intermittently. "How long have you known?"

"Hmm? Known what?"

"That you like carpet munching, obviously. That you want a big, strong gal like me to make you walk bow-legged."

I blushed. "Uhh, I guess forever. My first kiss was with a girl in 8th grade."

"Real go-getter, huh." She cut a slice of bread and bit down.

"How about you?"

"I always knew, but I hated it, y'know? Growing up in the cult of the Catholic Church'll do that to you."

I nodded. "But you don't hate it anymore?"

She laughed. "It's kind of funny, actually. My first crush on a guy, I was like 'thank god, I'm normal!'

"And we started dating, and it was great. Until she came out. And I was like 'fuck you, god.' Of course, I accepted her, but she got kicked out by her folks. She's doing great now though. I still sometimes get letters."

I nodded, putting my hand over hers.

"So, y'know, I prayed for a while. Then I started reading. Like, a lot. At night, under the covers, hiding from mom n' dad."

"And you accepted yourself?"

"God, Max, you're so interrupt-y. But yes. And now..."

She finished slurping her stew, and picked me up.

"Tonight, 'tis Star Wars time. Then we can fuck."

I sat on her lap while the movie played, and when she rolled over, I used her ass as a pillow. I couldn't get enough of her, every time our bodies met I felt electric.

Finally, the credits rolled. I was so horny at that point that I was ready to do anything. I moaned into her breasts, and she stroked my hair. "Ooh, babygirl. It's okay. You're hungry, aren't you?"

I nodded as she pushed a hand down my pants. She drove me right to the edge, and as her lips cascaded into mine, she pushed me over.

As I caught my breath, she stood and pulled The Empire Strikes Back from its case.

--

We spent the rest of the week joking and laughing, and fucking. It had been so long since I'd felt such a deep connection with someone, but eventually, it had to end.

I woke up on the sixth day in Mary's bed, just like every other day, but something felt off. I could hear voices.

I tapped on her shoulder, and she groaned, waking up slowly.

I put on my clothes as footsteps came down the hall, but I struggled to button my shirt, leaving my bra bare to the world as Mary put on her panties.

The door opened revealing a groggy-looking man with an unkempt beard. "Hey, Mare..." His eyes widened.

"What the fuck. Who the hell are you?"

Mary finished putting on her shirt. "Dad, wait," she said, but he was already gone.

I could hear innumerable slurs being shouted from the living room, and several other voices piped up.

"What should we do?"

She shook her head. "Fuck this is bad. If you can get to the car, I'll try to get the keys and meet you."

"You're just leaving, like that?"

More shouting, this time from other voices, echoed through the house. The rooster crowed and a few animals started braying from the barn.

"We're lucky he didn't have his shotgun on him. He'll probably go get it, though."

She opened the window. "Fly, you fool."

"You're such a nerd," I said as I put one leg out the window.

She shoved me through and shut the glass, leaving me cowering in a bush.

I watched as she took a deep breath and exited the room. I crawled out of the bush and headed over to the log pile that she had worked at every day. It was now large enough to provide me with cover as I crept over to the car.

I reached the big truck pretty easily and caught my breath before I heard an "ahem" from behind me.

I whirled around to see a young man with a bushy beard dressed in flannel. "Hi... I'm Ian. Can I help you?"

"I'm Julie. You got the keys to the car?"

He nodded. "I can't just give 'em to you, though."

"Don't worry, Mary should be out in a second. She promised to give me a ride into town."

"Oh. So you're the one pa's shrieking about."

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Cool. Take the keys, I'll go give sis a hand."

He tossed me the bundle of keys and headed over to the house. As he entered, the shouting grew louder before it was cut off by the door again.

After a few minutes, Mary ran out of the door followed by Ian. I quickly hopped into the car and fiddled with the keys until it whirred on. Mary ran up and hopped into the back. "Drive!"

"I don't know how!" I yelled back.

She climbed through the back window and I scootched over into the passenger seat as Todd came out through the front door. He pushed Ian aside, but before he could get to us, Mary had pulled out of the driveway and was rocketing down the road.

We took a deep breath together before she eventually slowed down. "Whoo... we made it," she said.

"Yeah... what the fuck?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, your brother was supportive."

"Oh, yeah, he goes to college in the city. His girlfriend's bi."

I sighed. "Thank god. I thought I was dead for a second."

Mary looked around, smiling. "This reminds me of something..." She took a moment, then snapped her fingers. "Aha! Yes. We really are Max and Chloe now."

12