A Cheater Always Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." He walked around into my cubical and picked up my sandwich.

"It's a boring PB & J." Then he threw it away.

"Hey!"

"Now you have to come with me. So put your earbuds on the desk and shut up, buttercup." He pulled me out of the chair, Larry was walking by then, and Chase spoke to him before I could. "Hey Larry, Drew and I are going to go to lunch. We'll be back in a bit." Larry looked at him for a minute and just nodded.

As we were walking out to his SUV, I started to speak, and he asked if I would hold everything until we got to the restaurant and asked if I liked pizza with everything on it. I told him yes, he drove to a pizza place, and the hostess/waitress greeted us.

"Chase, it's been a while. Do you want your normal?"

He smiled at her, "Yeah, Cindy, and is your section still in the far back?" She nodded. "Two cokes and water, please."

"The booth in the corner is empty. I'll get everything in and your drinks to you in a few minutes."

"Thanks, Cindy." Chase motioned me to follow him, and we went to the far back corner. "When the waitress comes around, please don't talk about anything. I chose this place because I knew I could get in the far back and fast service."

"Okay." I looked at him.

"Plus, that's my wife's sister. She won't hang around, but I don't want what we are discussing done in front of her." He said. Again I looked at him and nodded. "Where the fuck do you live?"

"In normal traffic, about a forty-five to fifty-minute drive from here, in rush hour, hour plus."

"Where?"

"The city that I saw you in. You know you aren't far from home?"

"I live an hour west of here and drive two hours east. I thought not many would know me, and I fucking run into you?"

"You have nothing to fear." Cindy walked up with our drinks.

"Chase, what would you have to fear?" Cindy asked as she set the drinks on the table. Chase looked dumbfounded.

"He has nothing to worry about because he's married, and I have to date." I looked at Cindy. "It's tough being single."

She blew out a breath. "Tell me about it. I keep telling Julie it's tough out here that she met Chase at a great time." I smiled. "Did Chase tell you how he proposed to her?" I shook my head, I figured she would tell me now no matter what, but Chase cleared his throat, and she stopped. "Fine, I'm leaving, so you don't want a coworker to know you have a soft side." She rolled her eyes and left.

"What do you mean I have nothing to fear?" Chase asked once Cindy was out of view.

"You want to fuck up your marriage. It's on you."

"It's a cover." He responded.

I'm thinking, 'No Shit,' the way he had his tongue down the guy's throat and tearing at his clothes. "Really?"

"Well, I like the best of both worlds. Being married keeps my family off my back, and I still get to fuck and get fucked."

"Wifey doesn't know?"

"Doesn't have a clue," Chase responded.

I chuckled, "You think now, but she will get one. Just wait." He looked at me. "I got involved with a married man before, quote-unquote, she didn't know. Well, when she found out, it wasn't pretty."

"If you caught me, what are my chances? I always thought I was safe being two hours away from where I lived."

"God, you are stupid." He looked at me.

"What do you mean by that?"

"How many gay clubs are in the area?" Again he looked at me. "In a fifty-mile radius of work, how many are there?"

"I don't know, maybe ten or so?"

"There are three. This isn't the most gay-friendly area around, hence why you are...." Cindy came to our table with our pizza. Chase had signaled me. "Happier than I seem to be at work." I changed my sentence midway, and Chase smiled.

"Well, I don't know how you can just enter numbers all day." Cindy sat the pizza down and walked away because another customer got her attention. "Good save."

"Not my first go-round," I responded. "Hence why you are in my city at a club, but you will be seen by someone someday. That parking garage isn't just for the club."

"I know, but I have limited time when I meet someone."

"Fucking a perfect stranger, good for you. I take it's a different guy each time?" Chase nodded his head.

"I don't want to get attached."

"Well, just don't take home anything to your wife."

We started eating and changed the subject, but somehow it got back to me as the subject. "How do you do it?" Chase asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Being out?"

"I was never in. When I came of age and knew I didn't like girls. I told my family, and they weren't happy, but they were hoping it was just a phase. Twenty years later, I think they know I will not change."

"When did you come out?"

"Twelve. I could have come out sooner but was still confused why I thought Dave and Mike were cute and not Susie and Mary."

We finished our lunch and went back to the office. Chase would ask me to lunch a few times a week, and every time I tried to pay my check, he would grab it. I hated that and would tell him, and he just smiled at me.

***

I was invited to a wedding. My sister's husband, Greg, called and told me he couldn't make it, asking if I could fill in for him. I knew it was possible because they had asked me a month prior. So I kept that date open just in case, hoping I wouldn't have to, but I'll do it for my sister.

It was an elegant wedding, no casual dress here. I wore my best, as usual. I knew Joy would want me to. So, black tux and bow tie. I pray she doesn't try to set me up with someone there. Unfortunately, that is her MO. Of course, I got to the reception late. There were still guests arriving, so I was not too late, and I overdressed by no means. I haven't understood why some weddings are down-to-earth and want their guests to be comfortable, and others want you to be decked out.

I walked in, looked around the tables for just a few seconds, and found Joy immediately. She was in a black gown that fit her well, all I could see was the top of her, but I had seen this dress on her before. I walked over to the table, she hadn't seen me yet, and I bent down and kissed her on the neck. "Sis, you look stunning as usual."

"It is about time you got here. I want to introduce you to a few of my friends." Then I looked at the other people at the table, and he was sitting there. Of all the weddings I had to attend, Chase, and I'm assuming his wife, were seated directly across from my sister. "Drew, this is Mary and her husband, John." I shook both of their hands because my sister had gotten up and was taking me around the table. Eight people could sit at each.

She continued, "This is Julie and her husband, Chase." I shook Julie's hand, telling her it was nice to meet her. "Funny meeting you here," I said to Chase as I shook his hand. I could see Joy and Julie looking at the two of us. "We work together."

"Chase works at Sononi," Joy stated.

"Yeah, and so do I."

"When did you leave, Turner and Dietz?"

"A few months ago, Sis. We will talk about it later."

"You worked for Turner, Dietz, and Associates before our place? That is one of the best CPA firms in the tri-county area. What are you nuts?

"Yeah, I know."

"Drew, you were up for, Junior partner."

"Sis, can we talk about it later?" She looked at me, then dropped it and moved to the next couple.

"Drew, this is Sara and her husband, Tom." Again, I shook their hands, then Joy and I sat down, and we started to converse with everyone at the table. The bride and groom had not shown up, and the open bar was in the corner near the dance floor. In the middle of the dance floor, they had hors d'oeuvres.

God, it was going to be a long night. I excused myself and walked to the bar first to get a drink after getting a glass of wine for my sister and me. I walked to the hors d'oeuvres table and balanced the two glasses in one hand. I put a few items on a plate, and the next thing I realized was Chase leaning into my backside to speak into my ear. "You look great in the tux. And you gave up being a partner to work in data entry?"

If Chase had gotten any closer, he would have had his crotch pressed against my ass, I turned around, and he backed up a little. "Thank you, and yes, I did." I started to walk back to the table, and he stopped me.

"Why? You could have been bringing down three figures."

"I was already making three figures. I was just tired of the stress."

"But you were making a lot of money." I could see the surprise on his face. It matched John and Jack's look when I turned the partnership down. They had already gotten the reference call from Sononi.

"I'll tell you later."

"Get fired or sleep with one of the partners?"

"Neither." I walked back to the table, and Chase followed. I sat the drinks and plate down before sitting, and my sister thanked me for her wine. Of course, she started eating the items on the plate. I made sure I got extra to have a couple.

Everyone talked at the table, but once the music started, we couldn't hear one another if we were too far apart. But I could feel Chase staring at me all night. Every time I got up, he followed.

After the dinner, the dance floor was opened up, and my sister asked if I would dance with her, and of course, I told her yes. I led her out to the floor, and it was a slow song. "I don't want to get makeup on your tux."

"I'll send it to the cleaners. It wouldn't be the first time you got makeup on one of my tuxes." I smiled as she stepped in, and I held her close.

"Why did you leave your job?"

"It was getting too stressful."

"But you could have been a partner, and what do you mean by stressful? Who did you fuck at the office?" She responded before I could.

"I hadn't in a long time, and he was mad at me."

"So, you left a great-paying job?"

"It's who Barry caught me with."

"You left more because of the memory?"

"Yeah. Now can we talk about something else?"

"Not yet. What are you doing at this job, and what is the pay?"

My sister worried more about what I was making than my piece of mind. "I work as a data entry clerk."

"Data entry? Drew, what the fuck? That is maybe what, thirty grand?"

"Something like that." Then I got tapped on the shoulder, and it was Chase.

"May I cut in?" I nodded and gave my sister's hand to Chase, and walked off the dance floor. I walked outside for some fresh air. I know I'm going to get a call from Dad tomorrow. I had asked John and Jack to keep my leaving the company quiet for a while, which I didn't want my family to hear yet, especially Dad.

My Dad was angry with me for not coming to his company when I graduated from college. I didn't want to be 'that' son. The son who comes to his father's company and gets promoted before his time just because my father is a Senior Partner. Even though I think I moved up quickly at Turner and Dietz because of him, the partners would never tell me if it was the case.

Outside the reception hall, I was off to the side when I saw Chase walking towards me. "Come with me." Chase pulled me by my arm to the back of the building. There was no one there. "God, you are gorgeous in that tux." He pushed me up against the establishment and kissed me.

"You are going to be seen for someone that doesn't want his wife to find out or the world." I pushed him back a little, but God did his kiss feel good. "Anyways, I no longer date guys in the closet or married ones."

"So, if I were out, you would?"

"Don't date coworkers either."

"I'll change jobs." Chase stepped back in and tried to kiss me again. I put my hand on his chest. "Drew, I haven't fucked around with anyone since you caught me at the club, and I saw you in the bathroom line. It made me so horny that I had to start making out with the guy."

"Still not going to get with you, Chase. You have three strikes."

"I'm going to win." Chase looked both ways, stepped into me again, grabbed my crotch, and kissed me. I couldn't help but stiffen. "See, you want it." Then he walked away.

I had to compose myself before I could walk back into the hall. Basically, wait for things to go down. I can't get involved with Chase. It's the three things I hate most--married, coworker, and in the closet. Out of the three, coworker is the least problematic with me. When I walked back in, Joy asked where I had gone. I told her outside.

We danced a few more times. I even danced with Chase's wife because Joy kept hounding me. I took Joy home when the night ended because Greg had dropped her off. We talked a little more about me leaving Turner's. She said she would keep it from our Father for a while, but I needed to tell him soon. I told her I would.

For the next two weeks, Chase was relentless. He was trying hard to get me into bed. It could have been grounds for sexual harassment, but I'm not that way. I'm not going to mess up his life. I pulled him aside one day and told him I would never date him. He let up after that and stayed away from me. I just did my job and went home every day.

About a month later, I started receiving flowers from an anonymous person. I hadn't been dating, so they had to be from Chase. He was persistent if I could say anything about him. I didn't say anything. I let them stay on my desk until they wilted. I would toss them and get a new delivery as soon as they died. The last card read, please let me take you out on a date.

Since it was Friday, I was going to take the flowers home, so I pulled the card off the flowers and wrote yes, and when I left for the day, I placed it on Chase's desk. He had already left. I went home for the night and never thought about the card until there was a knock at my door. When I opened the door, Chase rushed forward, pressed me against my hallway wall, and kissed me.

"God, I have wanted you." Chase continued to kiss me, and I kissed back. It felt great because I hadn't kissed anyone in a long time, other than when Chase kissed me a few months ago. "When.... and where... do you... want to go." He didn't get that sentence out all at once because he was kissing me.

"Chase... Chase, stop... slow... down." God, he was making me hard.

It was too late to slow him down. He had my pants open and dropped down on his knees. I could only pray that I stayed standing and held onto his shoulders. He had me so hard, and God, did he know how to give a blowjob. This was also something I hadn't had in a very long time. "Chase, God, man.... I'm about to cum, please...." I couldn't even finish that sentence. I was cumming and holding on for dear life.

"Where is your bedroom?" Chase stood up and kissed me, and I could taste myself still in his mouth.

I held onto my pants, I didn't want to button them, and I pulled him down the hall to my room. He turned me around just as I had gotten to the bed, kissed me, and pushed me down. He pulled a small bottle of lube out of his back pocket and some condoms and threw them on the bed beside me. A boy scout, he came prepared. He removed all his clothes and then started removing the rest of mine.

I couldn't talk anymore. I was just in awe. Chase was on top of me, kissing me, and the next thing I knew, he was down between my legs, asking me to turn over and get on my knees. He didn't prepare me, and I knew I would be in pain. He rubbed some lube on my ass and some on his condom-covered cock, aimed, and pushed. At least he did it slowly, but it still hurt. That is one thing about tops that are mainly with women. They don't realize that we need a little prep and more lube. I bit down on my pillow.

"Oh, God, you are tight. Drew, you feel great. Oh my God, man." This was coming from Chase. He waited a few seconds once he buried completely before pulling out. I was amazed he pulled completely out, and I felt the cold wetness of the lube just being poured right into my hole. He quickly filled me again, and he was off to the races. He was grunting, swearing, and his balls were smacking into mine. God, it was starting to feel great. "Drew... Drew... Oh, God, Drew." That was all I heard before he slammed hard one last time into me and came.

I was hard again, and I felt his hand reach and find my cock. "Drew, you have to fuck me." I was amazed at that one. I just assumed he was a top only. "Drew, please." I could see him removing the condom as I turned over.

"Turn over," I told him.

"On my back?"

"Yeah, on your back." What? Has he never been fucked this way? I didn't open him as I should have, but I did get two fingers in before I just had to fuck him. I went to reach for a condom, and he stopped me. He wanted me to go bareback. "No, not at first, and while you are fucking anyone else." I didn't know what he had. He then handed me a condom, and I rolled it down and quickly lubed his hole and my cock and inserted it.

"OH SHIT." He screamed. I bent down to kiss his neck so he didn't see me smirk. I knew I would hurt him, but I didn't as much as he did me. I was kissing him on the neck and moved up to kiss him, and he grabbed my head and kissed me hard. "Fuck me, Drew. God, please fuck me."

Oh, did I oblige. I fucked him. He wrapped his legs around my hips and dug his heels into my ass. I felt the wetness between us, and I realized he had come again, and it caused me to explode. His ass was so tight I didn't feel him cum but felt the wetness. It was amazing. I dropped down on him, and he was holding me, "God, I didn't know. Shit, Drew, you feel amazing inside of me. I didn't know it could feel this way." Then he smacked my ass. "But you hurt me, you mother fucker."

"Probably not as much as you did me." I lifted off him and dropped onto my back. He sat up on one elbow and kissed me again. He turned me so he could spoon me, and we fell asleep. God, it felt terrific being held again. I woke to Chase rubbing my ass, then I felt the wetness of the lube, and he inserted his cock. It didn't hurt as bad this time, and we were off to fucking again.

He woke at five that morning and jumped when he saw the clock on my nightstand. "Oh shit, my wife is going to kill me." I forgot about his wife. "Shit, how am I going to explain not coming home at all."

I was cruel. I didn't offer any excuse for him. "You walk in and take it."

He jumped up and dressed. He didn't even ask to take a shower and ran out. I got up and watched him drive away. I walked back to my bed and dropped in. I was too tired to take a shower right then. I didn't hear from Chase for the rest of the weekend.

When I showed up to work on Monday, there was a note on my desk asking me to meet for lunch and to drive separately. Separate, well, I know what this means. I was a good fuck, but now it's over. I didn't see Chase at all that morning, but when it was lunchtime, I did meet him at the Sports Pub. I found him sitting in the corner in a booth.

"Hey," Chase said when I walked into view, he looked like shit.

"Hey yourself. What's up?"

I sat down, and he looked at me briefly before he began. "I can't see you anymore."

"I figured that out with the note."

"My wife, when I got home Saturday morning, had pulled my credit card statement and was waiting for me to show up. All the flower orders." I just looked at him.

"Yeah." This is why I don't get involved with someone that's married. It gets complicated. "I understand. I fucked up, too, on my last boyfriend, and I regretted it for the better part of a year."

He got a phone call telling me he had to answer and walked away from the table. When he returned, he warned me his wife was there, and she walked in just a second later. "Hello, Drew." I stood up and shook her hand, and she sat next to Chase. "I hate to interrupt, but I must talk to my husband."

"If it's important, we haven't ordered yet. I can leave."

"If you wouldn't mind, Drew, that would be nice of you." There was a tone in her voice.

I could see Chase looking at me, almost a pleading look not to go, but I wasn't going to stay. "No problem Julie. It was nice to see you again. Chase, I will see you back at the office?" He nodded, and I got up and walked out of the restaurant. I turned around and saw Julie move over to my seat and pull something out of her purse. I didn't see Chase for the rest of the day.