A Chicago Love Story: Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmrrpphh," is the unintelligible squeak that exits my stuffed mouth as I attempt to quickly swallow the rapidly expelling cum from his cannon.

My climax shudders through my heated form like a tornado; loud, swift, powerful, and leaving visible carnage in its wake. His ball sack is released from my grasp with his left thigh being the recipient of a gouging right hand as my twitching body jerks toward his own trembling frame, inadvertently forcing his firing piston deeper into mouth.

The convulsion of my body allows his still spurting penis to spray his warm essence directly down my gullet as his head is now plugged in the opening of my pharynx. My left hand takes his bulky shaft in a near death grip, and my moans increase in pitch once again as I continue to swallow his thick and rich load, all the while my neglected channel spasms around air and my womb seizes deep in my inner core.

I feel a heavy warm gush of fluids issue forth from my engorged flowering outer labia further soaking the saturated gusset of my flimsy panties; and most likely noticeably seeping through the thin material of my scrubs bottoms as a result of powerful climax.

I feel my whole body become lax as the tremors of both of our climaxes begin to subside, leaving his pee slit dribbling the last vestiges of seed into my accepting mouth, and my buzzing pussy twitching anxiously for more of something.

Weakened physically I finally release his still hard cock from my hand and allow it to slip from mouth worn out oral cavity before I lean back on the physicians stool against the counter behind me.

"Hhmmmm, that was fucking amazing." I utter once I am able to form thoughts and words.

My closed eyes snap open after a moment at the sound of his large hands slamming against the hard surface of the counter top on either side of my head. He apparently could no longer sustain his body weight on his wobbly legs and thus fell forward to brace himself up with the counter. Staring up at his intimidating form leaned over me, I suddenly feel so small and dainty beneath this handsome man.

"Yes it most definitely was. That might have been the greatest blowjob I have ever received; and I can't believe you swallowed all of my cum." He says in a tired voice, and I give myself a pretty hearty mental pat on the back at being solely responsible for his state of fatigue.

"Might have huh?' I respond with false offense in my voice and try my best to look miffed at him. Alex merely laughs at my pretended hurt feelings over his perceived slight of my abilities.

"Well regardless, I stand by my earlier statement that your cum tastes absolutely delicious going down; and is warm and filling in my belly. Thank you kind sir." I remark finishing my panted reply to his compliment.

"You are most welcome mi lady." He chuckles out while attempting horribly to perform a bow in his already bent over position.

"So," I begin after a few quiet and tense moments of heavy breathing, tearing my heavy-lidded eyes from his slightly sweating smiling face and finally encountering the awkwardness of our current predicament once the haze of sexual fulfillment fades.

I fight down the rising panic I begin to feel at just how irresponsible I have been. This is so totally out of character for me, and I honestly cannot believe how I now find myself in this stupidly compromising position.

How could you be so foolish and reckless, you idiot? How could let yourself be tempted enough by this man to behave in the manner of a slut and take this ridiculous risk with your livelihood. You stupid, stupid woman, you do not even know this man and yet here you are with a stomach full of his cum and looking like a cheap hooker.

I could very well lose my job, my license, hell my career over this foolish and impulsive act if found out. My god the man uncovers his undoubtedly huge penis during a physical examination and the next thing I know said penis is halfway down my throat and then I am swallowing a surprisingly large load of cum from this guy who I do not even really know.

What if someone heard us in here? What if we were already discovered and reported to Dr. McDaniels by Jessica? He might summon me to office the moment I walk out of this room in order to give me my walking papers and to tell me he would be filing a grievance against me with the State for my actions. This is bad, really really really bad Catherine.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Nurse Sheering, Dr. McDaniels is finished with his phone conference and wanted to know if you required his assistance." Is Jessica's unsuspicious and light voice from the other side of the door.

Clearing my throat and pushing Alex's pliant body away from I control my voice when answering, "Tell him no thank you for me Jess; I am just about through with the assessment now."

"Alright nurse Sheering; all other patients have been seen and Mykela is finishing up her paperwork, so I will start closing shop now." Jessica says her voice lowering as she begins walking away from the closed door.

I stand on shaky legs and turn to the sink inset in the counter to grab some paper towels from the dispenser. I take a couple minutes to wipe away the traces of saliva and semen from off of my chin from around the swollen lips of my mouth. I hear shuffling from behind me as I next attempt to disguise the dark splotches of moisture from my scrubs.

After about five minutes of pregnant silence in the room, I work up the courage to turn to my partner in crime. I am both grateful and foolishly saddened to see his once again fully dressed form standing before me buttoning the sleeves of his unwrinkled dress shirt.

"So how about we just say that you are in great health on your chart, and if you would like a more thorough examination, you schedule another appointment with Dr. McDaniels?" I offer in what is left of my professionalism and hope he accepts without comment so I may escape his irresistible presence without any further damage to my emotions.

"Sure, as I said I wasn't really concerned, this was merely a formality for my Insurance provider." He says finally securing his belt buckle and looking up at my slightly disheveled appearance.

"So...we never did come to any terms on the arrangements for tomorrow." He tosses out there managing to look innocently embarrassed as to exactly why we did not get around to making any decisions on our tenuously scheduled meeting.

"Be at my house at seven in the evening, we can talk over dinner." I say tersely though incredibly shocked inside from my ability to remain cosigned to meeting with this gorgeous man in light of what has recently taken place between us in the room.

I cannot explain the almost imperceptive inner voice of my head that is telling me to that this man is somehow important to the next phase of my life. I feel as if I should know him; that answers to questions I have not even thought to ask are floating at the edge of my conscious mind. So in order to obtain them, I have to get close Alex. Plus I really am anxious to know how he deciphered my personal ad.

"Don't be late Alex. Oh and don't be too early either; you wouldn't want to catch me unprepared again would you?' I seductively remark as I walk to the door having retrieved my computer Tablet from the floor.

"You may leave when you are done, and make sure you check with Jessica up front before you go." I say over my shoulder after opening the door and exiting the room; leaving what I hope is a dumbfounded Alex Haden staring after my retreating form.