A Christmas Carol Ch. 02

Story Info
Visits from the Ghost of Christmas Past and that fuck Marley.
3.8k words
4.22
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the shaven headed piece of rough was the Ghost of Christmas Past. She'd been fucking him ever since she'd become engaged, in fact she'd taken him into the car park at her engagement party and ordered him to fuck her. That had taken him aback but he had performed reasonably well and after he had come in her she had told him quite plainly that if this was to be a regular occurrence then he'd better improve.

The following week her fiancé had flown off for work and that very night she went to his flat, which he shared with two others and told him she expected sex three evenings a week. He had appreciated her bluntness just as she appreciated the thickness of his cock and the energy of his performance. She was delighted that he had good staying power, much better than her husband to be and the thrice weekly cunt licking, fucking and cock sucking was exactly what she had needed.

One of the rituals she had decided they would do once a week, every week would be that at the end of a session he would stand in front of her and wank himself and come on her engagement ring. She loved the taste of come and after he had finished and wiped his cock clean on her ring she lifted her hand to her mouth and without taking her eyes off his had licked the come off the ring, savouring the salty taste. It had quickly become 'their thing' and she insisted on it whenever her fiancé left for work and they got together again.

Months later the wedding was arranged and the rehearsal had gone pretty much to plan. The groom had left the church with his best man and ushers to hurry off to the pub, and her young bridesmaid had left with her parents. She told her own parents that she'd be home by ten and went off with her maid of honour arm-in-arm laughing and giggling. They turned the corner and there he was across the street. Having made sure she had seen him he stepped out of the streetlight into the relative darkness and leaned against the fence just out of sight. She stopped and whispered to her best friend "oh well, might as well enjoy myself one last time before I'm a married woman."

Her friend smiled at her. She herself had been married less than a year and already had two regular fucks, although one was only once a month and the other once a fortnight.

She crossed the road as her friend called after her "remember you said home for ten o'clock." She waved her off and stepped into the darkness as he reached up and grabbed her small firm breast, squeezing it hard. She was taken aback by his roughness. He wasn't usually so rough. But that was just for starters as he pushed his hand up her short skirt and into the side of her knickers. His fingers pushed down cupping her cunt before one slipped between her lips and into her hot wet vagina. He began to finger fuck her with one then two fingers for a couple of minutes as she leaned into his shoulder and gasped at the ferocity of the masturbation, before he unexpectedly pulled his hand away then up to his face and took a deep breath through his nose, savouring her smell.

"I'm going to miss the taste of your cunt." He whispered before putting both fingers in his mouth and sucking her cunt juice off them."

"Oh? And why is that? Are you moving away?" she asked in mock innocence.

"No, but this time tomorrow you'll be married."

"True. Don't you want to fuck me in my wedding dress?"

She took his breath away at the best of times, usually every time he saw her across the street, in the pub and even moreso whenever she walked through his front door and began removing her clothes. She was usually completely naked by the time his bedroom door closed behind them and on her knees, ready to have her mouth fucked as his trousers fell around his ankles.

But this time he was speechless.

She rearranged her clothing then took him by the hand and set off towards his flat.

It wasn't too far and en route she told him that apart from wearing a wedding ring, nothing was going to change. In fact the ritual of the ring would continue, just that from tomorrow the engagement ring would have a wedding band next to it. She stopped abruptly and turned to face him. "Tomorrow at the reception when you fuck me in the stockroom you won't be able to come in me but I do want you to spunk all over my wedding and engagement rings."

He loved doing that, loved cuckolding her fiancé, soon to be husband, although the latter was of course none the wiser.

And so they had continued to have sex whenever possible over the years although when she and her husband moved overseas in order to continue his very successful career their sex had been severely restricted on her trips back to see her family, usually at Xmas, then again Easter and in the summer.

And here she was on her bed in her mothers house, where she had never fucked him before.

She leaned back and opened her legs. He knelt and leaned into her cunt, his flat wet tongue licking up her lips which began to part after no more than a dozen wet strokes, before he pushed between her lips and up to her clit. He made his tongue hard and circled her clit, flicking it a dozen or so times before pursing his lips and sucking it into his mouth.

Her first orgasm wasn't long in coming although it was rather long lasting as it wracked her gorgeous body and she ground her cunt against his face.

As she lay back gasping for breath he half stood and put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up towards her shoulders. She didn't need telling that she was to keep them there, and his left hand dropped to his groin, his fingers curling around his hard cock. He pulled his foreskin back and eased the cock head between her lips and slid into her hot wet cunt.

He didn't exactly take his time in getting balls deep in her, and once he was she looked into his eyes. A smile spread over her pretty face and breathless said "fuck me hard." It sounded more like an order than a request, although their relationship had never been a femdom one, as she had decided early on that perhaps that wasn't his forté. Anyway once she had taken possession of her slave she didn't really need another submissive, one had always been quite enough.

Their fucking was hard and deep, several strokes of his full length and then a minute of him grinding his pubic bone into her clit as she writhed and moaned beneath him.

She stretched her legs up and pulled her delicious thighs together. She had always liked her legs even though some might think they were a bit skinny. She slid her thighs up and over his arms and across his hairy chest until her ankles were either side of his face. Then brought then more firmly together holding his head and in both her huskiest and sternest voice said "I told you to fuck me hard, did I not?"

"Yes. I just didn't want to come too soon."

She only just stopped herself from saying "fuck me hard slave. But don't you dare come without asking for permission." Would that scenario be possible this time home? God she hoped so!

He turned his head trapped as it was between her stockinged legs and kissed her right ankle. His cock slid out of her and she loosened her grip on his head, allowing him to kiss up her right calf.

"And the other one."

He turned his head and continued kissing her legs. She spread her feet apart and he bent down and kissed the inside of her thighs, continuing down or is it up to her stocking tops. This was something she did with her slave, lengthy worship of her feet then legs and ultimately she allowed him to tongue her hot wet cunt. Her slave was better with his tongue than her lover, but then again her lover fucked her harder. His cock was both thicker and longer so it was hardly surprising.

She loved that she was multi orgasmic, she could easily masturbate herself to five orgasms in less than an hour and the best she had achieved was on a phone sex session with her slave when she came six times whilst denying him several times, edging him again and again until he begged to be allowed to come. She loved saying "certainly not slut. You'll be allowed to come when I'm good and ready." She relented as her sixth orgasm began to rise, her whole body wracked by pleasure and shaking uncontrollably. His begging for release turned her on more than anything she could think of and as she came she managed to gasp out "you may come slut."

She heard his gasp and groans as he spunked all over himself. When her orgasm subsided and she sat on her sofa, her feet wide apart on the coffee table and asked him "Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Yes Goddess it was beautiful."

"Take a photo of your cum and send it to me."

"Yes Goddess."

The photo arrived in a couple of minutes, his hand and stomach splattered with thick blobs of cum.

"Do you have the photo Goddess?"

"Yes slave I do. Now switch to video call."

Once video was established she ordered him to show her his cum.

"Now slave. Lick it all up, every last drop."

In the beginning he been reluctant to do it but her training had eventually paid off and it was now an accepted part of their routine whether together or apart that she would order him to perform 'clean up duties'.

When together she was always very strict with him, whether she had eventually allowed him to come on her feet, her stocking tops or on her cunt lips and before he had gotten his breath back she had either ordered him to his knees or if she had been riding him, his wrists bound behind his back, she had then slid up his body and sat on his face and ordered him to lick her clean.

Although at first she thought it rather bizarre she told him he had brought it on himself by sending her several pdf files of Femdom manuals, which had given her some delicious ideas, including 'clean up duties'.

The next step however had yet to be realised and she wondered if she might get what she wanted this time home.

Her slave usually managed four or five nights in a motel every time came home. He would check them in under his name and she would meet him for breakfast somewhere, somewhere none of her friends or family went, then back to the motel for a session. Then lunch and another afternoon session then a session before dinner and an evening visit to her piece of rough. She never went back to the motel late at night, otherwise her mother would be worried. Only last year mother had phoned her sister to say she was worried that she wasn't home. Her sister had driven across town well after midnight only to find her tucked up in bed. She wasn't about to get out of bed anyway when they burst in on her as she had her rabbit lodged right up her cunt and the ears vibrating either side of her engorged clit. No, post midnight extra curricular sex was definitely out of the question.

The first night back home this time was both exhausting and exhilarating:

The shaven headed piece of rough had lived up to his previous performance in the Summer. His cunt lucking technique had never really changed in the last decade but it got her wet and nicely primed for the main event, although she did look forward to having her slave either kneeling between her legs at the side of the bed or on his back, hands tied behind his back, head near the bottom corner of said bed, ready for his mistress, nay his Goddess to sit on his face. She liked to begin by facing away from him so she could grab a handful of hair and grind her cunt onto his mouth, and her clit onto his nose. As her lips parted with the sticky moisture of her cunt juice she threw back her head and growled "Lick my clit slave, And do not stop until I come."

And yet on the other side of her sexuality it must be said she does like it rough, and that first night home was exactly up her street. Of course the euphemistic street is the hot sticky heaven of her vagina and his thick seven plus inch cock driving into her with the metronomic rhythm of a pile driver. My god his cock was thick, probably almost twice the girth of both slave and husband and the first thrust never failed to drive the breath out of her and made her gasp for air as he continued to piledrive into her.

The fucking was relentless and interrupted only by her phone ringing. She pushed him off her and grabbed the phone off the bedside locker and headed towards the door, pausing only to grab her thick red dressing gown, the little red riding hood one and went out on the landing. She went into the shower room opposite put the phone on the side of the sink, slung the dressing gown on and kicked the door shut. She knew from the ringtone it was Marley's fucking ghost and she answered the facetime call with a sweet smile on her face, clutching the dressing gown closed.

"Hi. So you made it safely."

It was more statement than question and she closed her eyes and shook her head ever so slightly.

"Yes but I am so tired."

"Didn't you get a sleep on the flight?"

"No, I just drank vodka." She grinned rather than smiled at him, and he changed the subject.

"What are you wearing under that?"

"Nothing."she replied "I was thinking I'd have a shower or maybe leave it until morning."

She'd already had a shower, just to freshen up before the piece of rough arrived, not that he would have minded actually.

"Show me."

If her slave had said that she'd have slapped his face but her husband thought he owned her.

"Don't be such a" she didn't even finish the sentence.

"I wasn't asking." She smiled when she wanted to bare her teeth but took her hand away from her chest and opened the dressing gown exposing her exquisite breasts. If it had been anyone else, quite literally anyone else, she'd have teased her nipple maybe licked her finger and thumb and twirled it until it was long and hard. She looked down and saw it was already erect, well she was being fucked when he called. She put her palm over her nipple and squeezed her breast as she angled the phone down towards it.

"Show me." Another order, another hateful thought in reply, but she let her hand fall away exposing her long hard nipple.

His breathing was noticeably heavier and he bit his lip. "I have to get back to work, I'll call you when I get home." No 'is that ok?' No thought for what she wanted, No consideration.

"I'll wank for you. You like that."

It's true she did but she preferred it when the cock was considerably longer and thicker than her husband's and inches from her face, with the anticipation of a spunk facial. The call ended and she addressed the phone appropriately: "Fucking cunt!"

She returned to the bedroom and shrugged off the dressing gown and walked back to the bed.

"Who was it?" he asked.

"My fucking husband. He's going to ring back in a while, so we haven't got long.

He was lying on the bed and stretched out his arms to her. She climbed on the bed astride of him and guided his cock into her.

She rode him for a few strokes, her eyes shut. But when she opened them he was looking up at her intently.

"What? WHAT." thinking he was annoyed she had shoved him off her to be at her husband's beck and call. "He is my fucking husband you know!"

"I know. It's not that. I wanted to ask you something. Now's as good a time as any."

She continued to ride his cock but stopped abruptly at the question.

"How many men fucked you the last time you were gang banged?"

She pursed her lips indignantly and replied "I'll have you know I've never been gang banged."

"Oh, I thought you said you wanted a rugby team to fuck you!"

"Did I? When was that exactly?"

"A few years ago."

"Really? Oh well eleven guys might be a challenge."

"Fifteen."

"What?

"There are fifteen in a rugby team. Or thirteen if it's rugby league."

"And what happens to the other two?"

She laughed out loud and threw her head back. "Maybe they could stand and watch." She looked down at him "And wank over me."

"You'd love that."

"Hmmm." she purred but not at the thought of small cocks wanking over her.

"Did I not say a bike gang" she asked quizzically.

"And how many would that be?"

"Well there's only 7 or maybe 6 worth fucking." she said dismissively.

"What if I was to offer you three?"

She stopped riding him and said "Three. Are you serious?"

"Well three including me."

"And where exactly would this happen?"

"My place."

"So you want me to take some guy into your bedroom and let him fuck me?"

"Well no."

"No?"

"No. I want to watch while they fuck you."

She leaned forward and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth breaking it only to ask "And how long have you wanted to watch another man fuck me?"

"Ever since the last time I saw a man fuck you."

Her eyes flashed wide open.

"What? When the fuck was that?"

"At my party."

"Doesn't exactly narrow it down, you're always having parties."

"The summer before last."

She thought back and the memory came flooding back.

"Oh. Him."

"Yeah what was his name?"

"How the fuck should I know, I don't even think I knew it at the time."

He smiled up at her.

"How did you see then? Have you got spy cameras?"

"No, I'm not a fucking voyeur?"

"Well obviously you are a voyeur!"

"Yeah well. He asked me about you and I told him you were the most gorgeous woman I've ever known."

She smiled down at him and leaned forward to kiss him "Thank you."

"Why didn't you marry me instead of him?"

She snorted a humph "You were penniless and with no prospects and he had a future. And now you are penniless with no prospects and he's a millionaire twice over." It was actually more but that was enough information.

He put his head to one side, conceding the bleeding obvious.

"You still haven't said where the camera was."

"There was no camera, there is no camera. I told him that whatever happened, if he hurt you, embarrassed you, disrespected you or did anything you didn't want to do, that I would find him and cut his balls off with the bluntest knife I could find."

She laughed and asked "so where were you?"

"Well once he came back to me and said that you were amenable to fucking him, I told him to make sure he had a condom and that I would check out my spare room, just in case someone else was using it. Once I knew it was clear I told him it would be ok to use in five minutes and to lock the door behind you and that I was nipping out for supplies."

"And you climbed the drainpipe?"

"No actually I went and hid in the wardrobe."

"You dirty bastard."

"I know, but if its any consolation,"

"It isn't perve!"

"If it is, then I just wanted you to know you were magnificent. Absolutely magnificent."

"Was I? Was I really? Weren't you jealous?"

"Of course, but watching you take him in your mouth then put the condom on him and guide him into your cunt was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen."

"And now you want to watch again?"

"Yes." he was breathless and breathing heavy "And again, and again."

"And again, no doubt." She sounded quite dismissive. "Is it him again?"

"Fuck no!"

"Shame, he was a good fuck. Lasted longer than I expected him too. You know how eager young men can be." She frowned and said "in fact didn't you fuck me that night? After everyone had left?

"Y..Y..Yes" he stuttered.

"And I seem to remember you didn't last last as long as you usually do."

"I was so turned on. Fuck I was shaking with excitement."

"I wish I'd known."

"Do you?"

"Yes. I have made you kneel by the bed and watch a little closer. Watch his cock slide into me. Over and over."

"Oh!"

"And after he'd left I'd have made you lick my clit until I came in your mouth."

"Wow!"

"And then maybe you'd appreciate how magnificent I can really be."

His eyes were wide open. He'd never ever seen her like this.

"Did I tell you to stop fucking me?"

"No, I..."

"Well in that case shut up and fuck me."

He thought he'd blown it, blown it big time, but she had just slipped into Mistress mode. Commanding and in control. She closed her eyes and the thought of her slave worshipping her flashed through her mind. He bucked under her and she rode his cock until he gasped out "oh god, I'm coming."

12