A Christmas Miracle

Story Info
For one womb, it’s going to be a very white Christmas.
8k words
4.52
135.8k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,389 Followers

Chapter 1

Miriam held the door open as Ron half supported, and half dragged his brother Ed through it. They'd gone to her in-laws for Thanksgiving for a holiday feast, but somewhere between pie and football, her husband Ed had decided to get completely drunk. At least he hadn't embarrassed himself, or her too much this time, she thought as she watched the two men slowly stumble to the bedroom. They'd all been drinking of course, and she was more than a little buzzed, but she couldn't understand why he went to extremes like this sometimes.

"Easy there buddy," came the calm sound of her brother-in-law, Ron as he maneuvered his brother into the master bedroom. "You're not going to puke on me now, are you?" Her husband made a muffled, noncommittal response, and then he was dumped on to bed. For the hundredth time she wished that Ed was just a little more like his brother. Physically they were very similar; They were both tall, with dark brown hair and eyes, but mentally they were very nearly opposites. Ed was loud, gregarious, and impulsive while his brother was...

She heard the bedroom door shut as she sat down on the living room couch to wait for Ron. When he arrived and sat down in the easy chair across from her. "He's out like a light, but he should be okay by noon if you guys want to do some black Friday shopping." he chuckled, "Just don't expect him to get up too early for any of those door buster sales."

"You know we do all that stuff online these days, right Ron?" Miriam responded, "Not that I care about saving a few bucks on Christmas shopping. All I care about right now is why my husband is like this. One minute we're all having a good time together and the next... it's like there's a switch that gets flipped and he's a different person."

"Ed has a problem or two," Ron agreed, "But drinking isn't one of them. Not really."

He sighed, obviously trying to decide what to say, before finally uttering a cryptic, "He's just having a hard time lately. That's all."

"A hard time?" Miriam asked, wracking her mind for any problems in their life and coming up empty. "Hard time? Everything is great."

Ron looked at her skeptically. "Great, huh?"

"Yeah," she countered, raising up her hand to tick off the reasons one by one as she listed them. "The real estate market is booming so Ed is making good money, no one is sick, our trip to Hawaii was great, and even our bedroom..." she blushed as she realized that her sex life was none of her brother in law's business. "Suffice to say everything is great."

"Is that so?" Ron smiled coldly, "Is that why Ed got this nice three bedroom house in a good school district? Or why he hustles fifty or sixty hours every week? Because he wants just the two of you to go on nice vacations together?"

"I don't know what you're getting at," Miriam uttered defensively, taken aback by Ron's tone more than by his words.

"I think you do." he responded dryly. "Tell me, are you guys still trying for a baby?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but yes," Miriam answered. It was her turn to be cold now. "And honestly it's not going well, but we're going to look into artificial insemination and maybe adoption. We..."

"And that's the problem right there." Ron said, pointing accusingly at her. "You think those things will solve the family-shaped hole in your life, but it's just going to make it worse. I know you're trying, and I know it's Ed's fault, but..."

"What do you mean, it's Ed's fault?" Miriam asked, leaning forward. For over a year she'd been pretty sure that was the case, but to hear someone else say it... To hear her husband's brother say it; had he gotten his sperm tested and decided not to tell her? "And what do you mean it's going to make it worse?" she added as an afterthought, "Ed want's a family more than anything. I've always known that."

"Ed will never accept a child if he knows it's not his. Period. But he wasn't thinking about that when he shot up all those steroids in college to win those big games, did he?" Ron sighed, shaking his head as he stood up. "No, I've thought about this a lot, and there's really only one way to solve this problem."

"Steroids? Problem?! What are you talking about", she asked nervously. She liked Ron a lot. He was calm and intelligent, but could be frighteningly intense. And right now was one of those times. As he walked towards her and sat down on the couch next to her.

"You need to get pregnant, Miriam, and since Ed isn't going to be the one to do it, you need to find someone that looks an awful lot like him, and..." Ron said calmly.

"Out of the question," Miriam interrupted, "I'd never cheat on Ed."

"I know," Ron nodded, "I know. Your loyalty to your husband does you real credit. Since you wont cheat though, it only complicates things further. You're going to have to..."

"I think you should leave," Miriam protested, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable about where this conversation was going. Something felt off and she'd learned to trust those instincts.

Ron smiled patiently and grabbed her as she rose, pulling her back down to the couch. "I don't think I..."

"Get your hands off me right now Ron or I swear to god I'll scream," Miriam vowed, trying and failing to keep the fear out of her voice. "You're drunk and..."

From out of nowhere Ron's left hand wrapped around her throat and squeezed hard as he pushed her back onto the couch until he was looming above her. Deep in Miriam's mind part of her was raging to fight back. It told her to claw at his eyes and knee his groin. She couldn't do it though. The sudden violence of Ron's actions stunned her.

"Why is it cunts like you never let a man finish what he's saying," Ron growled, without raising his voice. He paused to see if she was going to put up a fight, and when she didn't, he started again, "Ed won't accept anyone else's brat, you won't cheat on him willingly, and so to make everyone happy I'm going to have to rape a baby into that pussy of yours."

Miriam heard his words, but she couldn't comprehend them. Strung together in that order they just didn't make any sense. It wasn't until his right hand pulled the nice dress she'd been wearing above her knee and threatened to expose her underwear that she finally stirred. He couldn't be serious. He just couldn't. But he was acting as if he was. She tried to fight back then - bringing her hands up to push against him weakly as she croaked, "No - don't do this - please..."

Rob's only response was to smile as he tightened his grip. Miriam found herself suddenly unable to breathe, and brought her hands down to his as she tried to pry loose his fingers. It didn't help though; all the strength in both of her hands couldn't even dislodge one of his fingers, and soon her strength was failing along with her vision, as her world darkened around the edges.

That was when she heard as much as felt her panties tear off of her. With a single hard jerk, the thin white cotton shredded under the assault and he pulled the cloth free, tossing it aside. Being choked had distracted her so much that she didn't even realize he'd bunched her dress up around her waist, but now her vagina was exposed to her own brother in law.

Then he finally released her, returning her breath to her in a fit of coughing. While she was distracted he unzipped his fly, and fished his dick out of his fly. She couldn't see it, but by the time she'd caught her breath enough to speak, she felt it pressing insistently against her sex.

"Please Rob," she begged, the desperation obvious in her voice, "Please I won't tell. I promise. If you stop now we can... Mmmmm..." Miriam's words were interrupted by an involuntary moan as she felt the head of her rapist's dick pop inside of her unwilling pussy.

"For a loyal wife that definitely doesn't want this, your pussy sure is wet and ready, isn't it?" Rob gloated without stopping as he slid his cock inside his brother's wife, to the hilt.

"Uhhh," she grunted as he bottomed out roughly against her cervix. He certainly wasn't wrong about her arousal, she thought, even if she didn't understand why this had turned her on. Nothing about this was sexy. She'd never admit it to a monster that would betray her trust like this, but normally her husband had to go down on her until she came once or twice to get this wet. She flushed red in embarrassment at the idea while he stared at her. She tried to meet his hungry gaze with rage, but once he pumped in and out of her, her resolve collapsed into a series of sighs and moans.

"Relax Miriam." her rapist sneered, obviously enjoying the feeling of her slick walls twisting around him with each thrust. "I wont tell anyone else that you're a rape slut. Your secret is safe with me." And even though he obviously took enjoyment in the effect he was having on her, he didn't move to fondle or kiss her. It was the opposite of almost every sexual encounter she'd ever had. It was rough yet clinical, but almost brutal as he pounded into her with force and precision that was practically mechanical.

Moment by moment and thrust by thrust, the shock that had paralyzed her for the first minute of this assault was burning away. Now that the bonfire inside of her was starting to rage, she could finally feel her own white hot anger again. Without warning she reached up with both hands to claw his face and make him stop. Her hands never reached her target though. As soon as she made her move, Rob caught her by the wrists and easily pinned them both effortlessly over her head.

"You're half my size Miriam," he grunted, "You can't stop. You can't even resist me. You can barely resist your own body. If this keeps up much longer you'll be cumming all over your rapist's dick. What kind of depraved slut does that?" Rob was panting now, and his thrusts were increasingly urgent. He wasn't wrong though. Normally without a vibrator or a tongue Miriam wouldn't get within a hundred miles of an orgasm, but for some fucked up reason her body was responding to the terrible things he was doing to her, and she hated herself for it.

"Never!" she spat, "I'd never enjoy this. I'd never enjoy anything you do to me."

"It doesn't matter to me either way, just as long as you get pregnant," he declared, pausing for a moment. Then his smile broadened as he felt her cunt convulse around his dick when he said the word 'pregnant'. "Is that it? I thought that you were a rape slut, but maybe you're just a breeding bitch. Does the idea of being bred turn you on?'

"No," she whined, "That's not t-true. I don't want you or you dick or your baby or... oh fuck." She denied everything, but she couldn't deny the way he was making her feel. The pleasure inside her was as relentless as the cock pistoning in and out of her against her will, and it was slowly driving her mad. For the first minute or two she'd been able to ignore it, and for the next couple of minutes she'd been able to hide it, but now... Now the dams she'd built to hold back the tide inside of her were being overwhelmed by the flood.

"I don't care what you want slut," he countered. "You don't matter, and neither does your pleasure. All that matters to me is my brother's happiness, so if I need to knock up his frigid little wife so he can have a son to take little league than so fucking be it."

It was all too much, but those words and images were what pushed her over the edge. The idea of being bred against her will by a man she should never have fucked in the first place... the idea of having his kid and having to keep that secret for the rest of her life... The last of her defenses crumbled, and she drowned in a pleasure so intense that for a moment she blacked out. She didn't feel Rob's cock pulse and throb as her orgasm pushed him over the edge too. She didn't feel the hot cum flood her womb, but when she regained consciousness it was the feeling of her hips being elevated as her rapist slid a cushion under them.

She looked at him and tried to muster up the hate she'd felt earlier, but couldn't find it. "I'll never forgive you," she promised, tiredly.

"That's fine," Rob said as he zipped up his fly, "Just get pregnant and tell my brother it's his, and we'll call it even." And then he put on his jacket and walked out the front door, leaving her alone with only the afterglow and her husband's quiet snoring to keep her company.

Miriam had no idea what she should do next. Should she wake her husband up or call the police? Should she take a shower and pretend this never happened? She was sure she should do something, but as the minutes passed and she thought about what happened, all she actually did was lay on the couch letting her rapist's sperm soak deeper into her womb.

After a few more minutes of indecision she decided just to go to bed. She threw away her panties, stripped off her dress and snuggled up next to her husband. She could always get a morning after pill tomorrow if that's what she decided to do. As she laid next to Ed she pondered just how different the two brothers were. They'd both gone to university on sports scholarships.

By all accounts they were incredibly similar their whole lives, until Rob's knee had been messed up in a bad tackle. After that Ed had continued on the trajectory that led him to her. They'd gotten married three years ago when she was twenty four. Rob on the other hand had dropped out the year after his injury and started his own business doing welding or something. He seemed to get his life together after a few dark years, but Ed had always hinted that his younger brother had his own demons to deal with. Maybe she should have listened to that warning more carefully, she thought as she drifted off to sleep, because those demons had finally found their way into her life.

Chapter 2

For the next few days Miriam tried to pretend that nothing had happened and everything was fine. She fucked Ed a couple times to try to forget the way that his brother made her feel without much success. Choosing not to turn him in, or to take plan b had made her complicit somehow, and that made her feel dirty. What would she do if his sperm managed to find her egg? Could she live with herself and keep that secret? After a week of these gnawing doubts, she decided she had to confront Rob. What he had done to her was monstrous, but he was family, and for the sake of her husband they would have to find a way to put it behind them.

She waited until her husband's bowling night on Wednesday, and then drove over to Rob's house out on the edge of town. It was a fixer upper on a couple acres, and it looked perpetually run down because of all the projects he was working on. She'd never noticed just how remote it was before, but as she parked in the driveway, she couldn't help but notice now. If she called for help would anyone even hear her? With that thought on her mind, and more than a little trepidation, she rang the doorbell.

Rob answered the door shirtless, wearing an old pair of jeans. He was muscled and hairy in that blue collar way that hadn't been in fashion since the 80's, not that Rob was one to care at all about fashion. He smiled when he saw his sister in law, and opened the door wider to let her in with a mocking flourish of his beer. "Well isn't this a surprise Miriam, is this just a social call, or is there something I can do for you?"

Miriam walked past him without a word, and walked to the dining room, sitting down at the far side of the table to put an obstacle in between her and the man that had attacked her so recently. "Sit down Rob." she said finally, sounding more confident than she felt. "We need to talk."

Rob walked by the table, ignoring her imperious demand as he finished his beer. Then he grabbed two more from the refrigerator, and put one down in front of his guest, making her flinch before he sat down across the table from her. "Sure Mir, we can talk. What do you want to talk about."

'Let's talk about what you did to me, you prick.'

'So you're a rapist, huh?'

'How do you sleep at night?'

The words raced through her mind one after another, but she discarded each accusation and question unsaid as she searched for the right way to start this conversation. In the end she settled on, "Why did you call me frigid?"

Rob laughed, long and loud, setting down his beer. "That's what you want to know," he asked finally, "That's the one thing I said that stuck out to you?"

Miriam ignored the beer and sat quietly, waiting for his answer.

"Ed says a lot of things when he's drinking," he responded vaguely before taking a long swig of his beer, "but from what I saw you don't seem to have any problem in that department, so I wouldn't worry about it."

Miriam turned that over in her mind for a minute, wondering what exactly her husband had said about her to his brother when he was drunk. Finally she added "Ed is very good with his tongue but I've never... you know... not from sex before."

"Never?" Rob asked, raising an eyebrow, "Well that's unfortunate."

"I don't know," Miriam said philosophically, finally picking up her beer, "It hasn't really bothered me since college."

"That's not what I mean," he corrected her, "I mean that you shouldn't be getting more enjoyment from me than from your husband. Tell him to be rougher next time."

"But I don't like rough sex," Miriam protested. "Unlike you, your brother can be very gentle."

"First of all, that wasn't sex Miriam," he countered, standing up, "second, that wasn't rough, and third - well, just follow me." Without waiting for her response, Rob walked out of the room, and down the hall. Miriam thought about refusing without an explanation, or just leaving, but she hadn't gotten any of the answers she needed yet. If she didn't find some way for all of this to make sense then she knew that a week from now either she'd be back here or lying awake at night while those questions ate her alive, so reluctantly she got up and followed her brother in law, leaving her beer on the table.

He went out the side door, and by the time she saw where he was going, he was stepping into the dilapidated barn outback. She thought that he only used it for storage these days because work kept him too busy to keep any livestock, but he talked about turning this back into a working barn now and then. She was cautious as she followed thirty seconds behind him, unable to imagine why he'd be dragging her out this time of night. It had been dark outside, but once she stepped inside it was pitch black. Even after giving her eyes a minute to adjust, she still couldn't see anything.

"Knock it off and just show me what you want to show me Rob, or I'm out of here." Miriam called out, "I don't have time for games." Before she finished speaking a switch was flipped somewhere and one by one lights began to flicker and blink on in the dingy barn. In the back there were a few dozen bales of hay, and in the front some industrial equipment had been parked out of the weather. Neither of those drew her eye though. Instead she slowly walked to the center of the barn to where a pair of padded manacles had been secured to a thick rafter several feet above her head.

When she was so close to the manacles she could almost reach up and touch them. She felt a hand on her hip that made her jump out of her skin. "Jesus Rob, what the fuck are you doing," she demanded, as she tried to spin around. His grip stopped her as he loomed behind her, pressing his body against hers. "Let go of me right now or I'll scream. I swear to god I will."

The only answer Rob gave her was to press the cold steel of his knife against her throat. That had the desired effect, and for a long moment she froze. She didn't talk, she didn't move, and for a few seconds she didn't even breathe. "Put your left hand in the manacle," he growled in her ear, and fearfully she obeyed. He closed it one handed, and then they repeated the exercise with her right. It was only when she was locked up helplessly that Rob removed the blade from her throat and folded it up as he walked towards one of the posts. "If you want to scream, then go ahead and scream," he said, not even looking at her. "The neighbor's dogs might hear you, but no one else will, and they've certainly heard worse from this barn."

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,389 Followers