A Christmas Miracle

Story Info
Who knew getting caught could be so much fun?
2.2k words
4.63
12.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

This one is for the 2023 Winter Holiday Contest.

As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

Happy Holidays and Best to All for the New Year!

©2023 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved.

I was at my desk, my heart pounding, my eyes glued to my lap top. Cock in hand, I was jerking off to a gorgeous red-head being plowed by probably the biggest dick I'd ever seen.

The way her tits were bouncing as he rode her, I was teetering so close to the edge, imagining that I was the one giving it to her hard and deep. I shuddered as my legs began to shake. Clenching my jaw, I could feel it coming, building up from my balls.

Suddenly, I looked up in a panic when my office door flew open. Just in the nick of time, I snapped my lap top shut as the company president Avery Black came rushing in, thankfully slamming the door shut behind her. "Jimmy, what are doing? Work can wait. You should be at the party having fun."

I winced when I saw the way her eyes popped. And I knew she must have noticed the tent I had going on at the front of my shirt, that I'd hastily used to cover my raging erection.

"Oh, my god," she gasped, looking back and forth between my face and my throbbing boner. "What on earth are you doing?"

I thought it was fairly obvious, but I guess she wanted to check for herself.

She came around my desk, flipped open my lap top and her mouth fell open with a gasp as she watched a cute sexy little babe -- who could have been her twin, with the same shoulder-length red hair and big blue eyes-- being fucked to within an inch of her life.

"Are you seriously watching porn, now?"

When I nodded, looking guilty, I noticed that she stood and stared at what was happening on the screen for a couple of minutes, though.

"Ooh, he is really a big boy, though, isn't he?" she remarked, watching the scene unfold. As the dude's humungous dick slid in and out of the lady's juiced-up pussy, who was on her back writhing and moaning on the desk, with her big titties bouncing.

"Yep, he's a big one." I didn't know what else to say. I'd barely ever made small talk with the top boss, now here I was talking cock, when I knew I should have been at the company Christmas party, celebrating with the others.

I glanced up and noticed her perfect breasts were kind of heaving, and of course I started to smile. A lot of guys in the office thought she was an ice queen, but I always had a feeling she'd be crazy hot in the sack.

With someone who knew how to handle her, of course.

"Jimmy, I think we should uh..." she seemed to lose her train of thought as the big stud pulled his dick out and smiled as he slid it through his fist, letting the camera get a close up of his thickly veined, solid nine inches, shimmering with the hottie's juices.

She looked so mesmerized, I asked with a smirk, "What do think we should do, Ms. Black?"

Anxiously looking down at my hard on, basically staring her in the face now, since my shirt seemed to have fallen open, as I watched her lick her lips, I began to smile.

Oh, yeah, she wanted a piece of me. And who I was to say no?

I mean, I'd always been a hard worker, and now I was extra hard, all because of her. I also noticed the pre-cum oozing out of the end of my cock seemed to have her fascinated.

Okay, so I might have leaned back and thrust my hips up to make her realize that all she had to do was slip off her panties and she could be getting a nice hard ride, just like the hottie on the screen.

"Um..." She sounded a little hesitant as she asked, "Would you mind if I... touched it?"

Did she really think I was going to say no?

I nodded down at my deal and smiled. "Feel free."

Cautiously, she leaned in close and slipped her soft little hand around me, while also giving me a bird's eye view of her cleavage.

Though she had to be about forty, her breasts were nothing short of spectacular. Full and perky, with nice deep cleavage. And from what I could see poking at her red silk dress, she had delectable, big, hard nipples, too.

I'd dated chicks my age in their early twenties, who weren't half as hot as she was.

"You know, you could taste it, if you'd like," I said, hoping I wasn't being too forward.

She blushed, but kept on stroking.

Then holy fuck! She dropped to her freakin' knees!

Eyes wide, I watched her slip her tongue out and slide it up and down along my shaft. She seemed to really be getting into it, too! Watching her plunge me into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, faster and faster, my balls felt like they were getting ready to explode.

Before I realized what I was doing, I was sinking my hands into her thick red hair, and flexing my hips, driving my cock even deeper into her mouth.

I could not only hear, but I could feel her moans vibrating right through me, pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

Startled, we both turned and looked at the door when we heard Doug from accounting, in the conference room next door, bellowing "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!"

She pulled back, but kept pumping me in her fist, like she hated to let go. "Oh gosh, I think he's handing out the presents. I think we should hurry up, before everyone starts wondering where we are."

After seeing her down on her knees with her lips stretched around me, I knew I got everything I'd ever wished for.

But when it dawned on me that she said she wanted to hurry up and get this thing done, I flashed her a naughty smile and gestured at my desk.

Clever lady, got to her feet and hiked her dress up to her waist. And I just about died when I got an eyeful of the tiny scrap of translucent white lace that barely covered her pussy.

I'd always had a thing for the boss, and when I found her lookalike on my favorite porn site, I spent every free minute I had acting out my wildest fantasies.

But never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that one day it would be happening for real, and I'd actually be getting a chance to fuck the boss.

Obviously, I must have been a very good boy this year.

I lifted her up and set her on my desk. And as she started to tremble, I slid my up hands up along her silky thighs and parted her legs. With my eyes on hers, I flashed her a naughty smile and said, "Show me your titties, Miss Black. I want to watch 'em bounce while I fuck you."

For a second, I thought I might have stepped over the line, the way her eyes flared. And I just hoped she wasn't going to slap me. But when she started grinning and pulled her dress over her head, I could barely believe my eyes.

Holy smokes! Her tits were the stuff of dreams, and just so perfectly showcased in delicate white lace. I thought she looked even hotter than the chick on the screen.

When she smiled into my eyes and unhooked her bra and tossed it over her shoulder, I almost lost my load as I watched those beauties bounce and settle on her chest, with her big hard nipples pointing straight at me.

"Fuck me!" I muttered, wondering what they'd feel like sliding over my tongue.

Wearing a cute little smile, she took my face in her hands, softly kissed my lips and shook her head. "No, sweetie. You're the one that's supposed to fuck me, remember?"

Half-wondering if I was dreaming, I nodded and got to my feet, kicked off my shoes and shoved my pants and boxers down to my ankles.

I loved the way her eyes flared to the size of saucers as she watched my thickly veined friend spring free and slap me on the stomach.

Since I imagined this had to be some kind of Christmas miracle, that would only ever happen this once, I just had to have a taste of her. Even just to know first hand what it would feel like to sink my tongue into the bosses' pussy.

I sat back in my chair, slid her panties down over her shapely legs, and as I looked between them, it was my turn to groan when I got an eyeful of her tight, pink pussy. She was so wet, she was dripping. And I could hardly wait to dive in and have a taste.

Sliding her legs over my shoulders, I kissed my way up her thighs, smiling at the way she shivered and moaned when I lashed out my tongue and dragged it from her tight little back pucker, all the way up to her swollen clit.

Working a finger inside her, I gave her a little finger-fucking, that had her practically clawing at the desk. When I pushed inside her slit with my tongue, she let out a sharp little squeal, and her hands shot into my hair, desperately twisting it between her fingers, trying to hold me in place.

"Ooh, I'm gonna come!" she cried out, while I licked a path around her clit, still pumping into her with my finger.

"Then come on my tongue, and I'll lap up every drop," I murmured, watching in awe as every inch of her started shaking.

Seeing her climax had to be the hottest thing I'd ever seen. But with how hard my dick was throbbing, I knew I had to get inside her and ride her to the finish line.

Still slightly trembling, her eyelids at half-mast, she watched me get to my feet, take hold of my cock and poise it at her opening.

"Please, Jimmy, please just fuck me," she breathlessly pleaded.

I smiled, more than happy to comply.

Fuck, she was a tight one, though. Carefully, I eased my way in, stretching her insides, till slowly I began to thrust.

But even as I plowed her little pussy, I could still hardly believe that I had my sexy boss naked on my desk, begging me to fuck her.

I dusted kisses her over legs as I started pumping, while she clenched her knees around my head, gasping as I picked up my pace and nearly pounded her into my desk.

"Oh, yessss," she hissed when I swivelled my hips and hit her g-spot. "Oh, yeah, just like that," she cooed as I got closer and closer with every thrust, to emptying my balls in her tight little pussy.

Clutching her ass in my hands as she tightened her inner muscles around me, I gritted my teeth and growled as I felt myself exploding like fireworks on the 4th of July, bathing her pussy in what felt like a gallon of my seed.

Even as we fought to breathe, I still kept pumping, till I knew I gave her every drop I had.

She looked so blissed out, with breasts heaving and her eyes closed, with the most satisfied smile on her lips.

I just felt so elated, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her.

When she opened her eyes and looked into my mine, I whispered, "That was incredible."

Wrapping her arms around, hugging me back, she nodded. "It really was."

Afraid that someone might come looking for us, though I was still naked from the waist down, I went and retrieved her bra and helped her into her dress.

Once she had her shoes on, she winked. "I'll go first, so we don't walk in together."

"Ms. Black?" I said, just as she was walking out. "I just wanted to say thank you."

She flashed me the prettiest smile. "I think I'm the one who should be thanking you, Jimmy. Now I just hope it took."

No sure what she meant, I looked at her confused, and asked, "What do you mean, you hope it took?"

Patting her tummy, she wiggled her eyebrows. "I just turned forty, and since I'm not getting any younger, I've decided that I'd love to have a baby. And thanks to you, my wish might just have come true."

After she left and closed the door, I dropped into my chair, and looked down at my semi-hard dick, and thought, maybe I hadn't been such a good boy after all.

Still, I shrugged as I put on my clothes and started chuckling. Could be, once wasn't enough to get the job done.

So, maybe after the party, I could work a little more magic on the boss and see if we could create our own little Christmas miracle together.