A Christmas Party Ch. 01

Story Info
The wife fucks an ex-neighbor at our Christmas party.
9.6k words
3.6
74.7k
71
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Christmas Party Ch 1

sizemedium

The wife fucks an ex-neighbor at our Christmas party.

This is a fictional story. If you don't like cheating wife stories with forgiveness, then please move on.

Just before Christmas my wife, Helen, and I, Jim, held a Christmas party on a Saturday night at our house for our friends and neighbors. We had not held a party in several years due to the pandemic so we thought it was time to do it again. My wife had cooked the week prior so that there would be plenty of tasty goodies for our friends.

Helen had bought a special dress to wear at the party. It was a gold color which paired well with her red hair, and it really hugged her small bubble butt. I married her 15 years ago because of my love for her cute butt. Although she is 40, she looks like she is still in college.

Helen and I have never had kids. Right after we were married, she had to have a complete hysterectomy due to a medical condition. The down side of the hysterectomy was there would be no children but the good side was that she was never going to have to take birth-control pills or worry about becoming pregnant.

Although we have been married for 15 years, we still fuck like we are on our honeymoon. Helen is the perfect partner for me as I am slightly "over-sexed" per my mother. My loving wife will do anything that I ask in the bedroom. Over the years we have tried every position and every form of sex that you can imagine. We both regard giving oral sex as our specialty. We both hate giving oral sex to a thick, pubic bush so we are both smooth. We enjoy each other so much that we have never considered swinging or swapping because neither of us would be happy with someone else.

oooo

About 60 people showed up to our party so the house was very crowded. About half way through the scheduled time for the party, I looked for my wife but couldn't find her. I started moving around on the first floor but my search was interrupted because an old friend wanted to talk to me about his new golf clubs. When I could break loose, I did a thorough walk around the first floor but did not see her, so I went upstairs. We had roped off the master bedroom to keep our guests from wandered in there so I assumed that she was not in there. We had closed all the doors upstairs with the intension to keep people out, however, the guest bathroom was left open and available. I opened the doors to the spare bedrooms, but no one was in them. The guest bathroom was also empty. Where was my wife?

I returned to the first floor but kept my eyes on the stairs to see if she might have gone into the master bedroom for some reason. Then I saw George, our ex-neighbor, come down the stairs. There was no one upstairs when I was looking for my wife so where did he come from? In fact, I don't recall that we invited George to the party. He and his wife, Janice, used to live two houses down the street from us. They had suddenly sold their house about a year ago and moved to the other side of Denver. I was very glad when they had moved because I didn't like George. He was always flirting with my wife, not just light kidding but very serious flirting where he intended to have sex with her. I had asked him to stop it but he never did. My wife and I had agreed when they moved not to socialize with them anymore. So why was he here?

I headed over to him at the bottom of the stairs to see what he was up to.

"Hello, George. I didn't expect to see you here," I said. "Where is your wife?"

"Actually, I was in the area on business, so I thought I would just drop in," he said.

I noticed that he had some lipstick on the side of his face and I don't think that he knew it. I could be wrong, but I would swear that the lipstick was the same shade as what my wife wears.

"George, you have lipstick on the side of your face. You better wipe it off before you go home," I said.

"Oh. Just some fun under the mistletoe," he said and quickly walked away from me.

"We don't have any mistletoe, George," I said.

He quickly made his way to our front door and exited. There is something going on! George was here and he wasn't invited. He had my wife's lipstick on his face. Was he playing kissy face with my wife? I did not see him upstairs when I was looking for my wife, yet he came down from up there. And where was my wife? I need to speak with my wife about all this.

A little while later I saw my wife talking to a couple of her female friends. I walked over to her and whispered in her ear so that no one could hear me, "What was George doing here? Where have you been? I have been looking for you."

She excused herself from the ladies and said to me, "We can talk about this later. We need to circulate and visit with everyone. Let's enjoy our party."

After all of our guests left, we cleaned up lightly and put the leftover food away. It was late so we headed to our bedroom. My wife jumped in the shower but I was so tired that I just undressed and crawled into bed. After my wife dried off and brushed her teeth, she crawled into bed. We both have slept in the nude since we were married. My wife snuggled up to me and kissed me. I love her nude body against me.

"How about we go to sleep and have an afternoon delight tomorrow to make up for it?" she asked.

"That sounds good. I am so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open," I answered

oooo

We woke up the next morning and my wife snuggled up to me and gave me one of those deep kisses, which is a usual indication that the lovemaking will to follow. When we broke the kiss, I noticed that my wife had a hickey on the side of her neck.

"Honey, you have a hickey on your neck. Actually, it looks like two close together. Where did they come from?" I asked.

My wife sat straight up in bed and grabbed her neck. When she did, the covers fell away from her torso. I noticed a red bite mark under her left breast just below the nipple.

"Honey, you have a bite mark on your left tit," I said.

"What the hell?" my wife said as she tried to examine her breast. I pulled the covers down and I found another hickey just beside her pussy lips and there was a red circle around the area of her clit. It looked like a hickey that hadn't turned purple yet.

"There are some more hickeys down on your pussy. I think you have some explaining to do," I said angrily.

She pulled the sheet up around her neck and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"I made a bad mistake yesterday," she said.

"You better tell me all about it," I replied.

"During the party, I came upstairs to use the guest bathroom. When I came out, George was waiting outside the door. He grabbed me and kissed me very passionately and he pushed me against the wall. While he was kissing me, I felt his hand go under my dress and start playing with my pussy. He had me pinned against the wall so I could not get away from him. He started kissing my neck which really turns me on. Between him turning me on, maybe too much wine and my love of sex..... so once he started, I went along with it," my wife said.

"So are you telling me that you fucked George at our party and he did this to you?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. She seemed both embarrassed and angry.

"Did you know that he left the hickeys?" I asked.

"No! I remember that he kissed my neck a lot but I didn't know that he left a mark. I don't know anything about the other marks," she answered.

"I looked for you during the party but I could not find you either downstairs or upstairs, but I did see George coming down from upstairs. Where did you do this?" I asked.

"He pulled me into my sewing room and we did it on the floor," she said.

That was the one door that I did not open when I was looking for her. Who would have sex on the floor of her sewing room when there are 4 bedrooms?

"When were you going to tell me about this?" I asked angrily.

"I was planning for the right moment this morning at breakfast," she said crying.

"I think we just found the right moment," I said.

I grabbed my cell phone from beside the bed. I pulled the covers off my wife and told her to lay still because I wanted to document the hickeys. I took several full body shots and then some close-ups of each hickey.

"Roll over. I want to see if you have any more on your back side," I said.

"No, Honey, I don't think that there are any," my wife said.

So she doesn't want to turn over. I wonder what she is hiding? I grabbed her and rolled her onto her tummy. There were no my hickeys or bruises but when I pulled her ass cheeks apart, it was very evident that she had been fucked in the ass. There were some small abrasions on her anus and some of her rectum was protruding out. Also there was some bleeding evident so I took photos of her anus. I had my wife hold her ass cheeks apart and I took several photos.

"So you let him fuck you in the ass!" I said angrily. "I thought that you told me that anal sex was just my privilege."

"Honey, please believe me that this was all a mistake. I certainly did not ask him to fuck me back there... he just did it," she said.

I always have disliked George but now I wanted to kill the son-of-a-bitch; however, that lowlife isn't worth jail time. I am going to go to his home and teach him that he cannot fuck my wife and get away with it. I hurriedly put on my sweat pants and sweat shirt. I put my cell phone in my pocket because I might need it. I was in such a hurry to meet up with George that I pulled on my boots without socks.

"Honey, please don't do this," my wife said.

"Helen, I will not be a 'wimp' husband who accepts his wife cheating. I hated George when they lived here because he was always hitting on you but now he has gone too far! That son-of-a-bitch George is going to pay for what he has done! He can't fuck my wife and get away with it!" I said.

"I know you want to go hurt George but don't do it. Think about his wife. Do you really want to do this in front of her?," my wife asked.

"Did you think about his wife when you two were fucking? No, you didn't! Now you do not want me to hurt George. What the Hell! Do you have feelings for the son-of-a-bitch?" I asked.

"No, I don't. I like him as a friend, but that is all," my wife said. "I only love you. Don't you understand?"

"Ha! You only love me but you fucked George! Don't you dare to call him to warn him that I am coming because if you do, you better be gone when I get back," I said.

"I won't call him. I promise! And I intend to be here when you get back so that we can work this out," my wife said as I ran down the stairs and headed for the garage. I was so angry that I forgot to get a coat. Oh well, the car has a heater.

oooo

George and his wife had moved quite far from our house about a year ago. It took almost 55 minutes to get there. I checked the clock in the car and it was 9:30 am. George and his wife should be up by now. I walked up to their door and pounded on it. Screw the doorbell! His wife, Janice, opened the door.

"Jim, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Where is George?" I asked as I pushed past Janice into their home.

"He is in the kitchen eating breakfast. Why?" she asked and pointed the way to their kitchen.

I walked quickly into their kitchen and when I was about 3 feet from him, I yelled, "George, you son-of-a-bitch."

He was sitting at the kitchen table and all he had on were his pajama bottoms. God, he is one ugly man! A slightly overweight and hairy as hell. He is taller than me by several inches and much heavier; however, I have the advantage of surprise and adrenaline running in my veins.

He swiveled around in his chair to see me. I stepped up and grabbed him by the throat. I lifted him out of his chair and pushed him against the wall. He tried to remove my hand but I held him firmly. He was struggling to breathe.

His wife came running up and stood behind me.

"What is this all about, Jim?" she asked.

"Yesterday, this piece-of-shit fucked my wife at our Christmas party. He not only fucked her, but he left hickeys all over her body for me to find this morning. He even fucked her in the ass and caused some damage. I will have to take her to the doctor when I am through here with your husband," I said angrily.

"Jim, I can't believe that he would do that," she said.

I changed hands on his throat so that I could take out my cell phone. I brought up the first photo of my wife that I had taken this morning and handed the phone to Janice.

"Look at these. There are a lot of photos because he left a lot of marks on her," I said to Janice.

She started going through the photos and then she began to cry. She handed my phone back and I put it back into my pocket.

"Your poor wife! I am so sorry for her!" Janice said.

"George, you fucked my wife yesterday. Are you intending to have her marry you after divorces? Or was she just another of your quickie fucks?" I asked.

George tried to shake his head but I gripped his throat tighter.

"You have really fucked up this time. I am going to give you the beating of your life. I want to kill you, but you are not worth the jail time," I said.

"Janice, call the police! This guy is crazy!" George said.

"Yes, let's call the police and I will show them the photos of my wife that you raped. It had to be rape because I know that she would not willingly fuck an ugly man like you. So you have a choice, we can either call the police or you can take a beating like a man. Which is it, George? Years in jail for rape or a little pain now?" I asked.

"I am not calling the police, George," Janice said.

His eyes got really big and the color drained from his face. I grabbed him by the hair on his head and drug him through their patio door into the back yard. There was still about 2 inches of snow on the ground and George was barefoot. I was going to use the cold and the snow to my advantage when I beat him up.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw their garden hose was coiled up on the patio for the winter. Instead of beating George with my hands, I had an idea to use the hose. I remember in the old movies that cops would use rubber hoses on criminals because it really hurt but left no marks. Rubber hoses become rigid in the winter here and can be broken if handled a lot. I have had it happen when I try putting hoses up each winter.

I let go of George's hair and he ran into the middle of their backyard. He was crying from my pulling his hair and he was pleading with me not to hurt him.

I took the end of the hose between my hands and tried to break off a 3 foot piece. The hose was tough but I worked it back and forth until it gave way. I held the piece of hose in my right hand and shook it angrily. George stopped moving and just held his hands up to protect himself.

I hit him across the left cheek and ear. I know that when you hit the ear that hard, it is very painful. George screamed and put his hands up to his ear. Then I hit him on his other ear and he screamed again. He is making too much noise and I don't want the neighbors calling the cops. I grabbed him by the hair again and pulled him back into the house. His wife closed the door behind us.

"I know what you are going to do to him and he deserves it. Just don't kill him. He's not worth it," his wife said.

I pulled him by the hair into their living room and then let go of his hair. I proceeded to hit him in the body and legs with the rubber hose. He screamed each time I hit him and he moved his hands around trying to protect himself.

"George, are you a wimp? Are you such a weak coward that you won't fight back? Come on! Let's have a real fight because either way I am going to whip your ass," I said. But George just continued to cry and held his arms outstretched as if he wanted a hug.

I continued to hit him until the hose finally broke into two pieces so I hit him across the mouth with the short piece I still had in my hand. It must have broken his lip or cut his gums because his face became quite bloody. He put his hand to his mouth and then saw the blood on his hands.

I dropped the piece of hose and then gave him two quick blows to the gut with my fists. He instantly doubled over and was trying hard to get his breath. I gave him an uppercut under his jaw which straightened him upright again. I kicked him hard in one shin and he grabbed it with both hands. So I kicked him in the other shin and he fell to the floor. I dropped to my knees beside him. His pajama pants had come open and his dick and balls were exposed.

His dick, although soft, was surprisingly small for a "lover" maybe only an inch protruding from a thick pubic bush. His ball sack was small and also very hairy. How could my wife have sex with such an ugly man? It certainly was not because he had a larger cock than I have.

I slapped his face hard to get his attention and I noticed that my hand was now fairly bloody from hitting his face.

I held my bloody hand in front of his face and said, "George, you are lucky that I didn't kill you. If you try to contact my wife or come to my house again, I will finish the job. Do you understand me?" I said.

He nodded his head yes. I reached down and grabbed his balls and as I started to squeeze them slightly, I said, "George, what gives you the right to fuck another man's wife? Shit, you don't even have enough equipment down here to do that. You have a beautiful wife and if you do anything to hurt her, I will come back here and I will really hurt you. Do you hear me?"

I tightened my grip on his balls and he shook his head yes. Then I squeezed his balls as hard as I could and held on for several seconds. George doubled up in a ball and started throwing up. I stood up and walked over to his wife.

"I think that he has had enough for now," his wife said.

"What do you want done with this piece of shit?" I asked her.

"Help me get him into our guest bedroom, He isn't sleeping with me anymore," she said.

She grabbed one of his arms and I got the other one. We lifted him up to his feet and we drug him up the stairs and into the guest bedroom. He seemed to have passed out so he was just dead weight; however, I was able to manhandle him onto the bed.

"Would you come downstairs with me? I have something that I need to tell you," Janice said.

We went back to her kitchen and she got a cup of coffee and asked me if I wanted one. I shook my head no. We sat down at her kitchen table and I noticed that she had a very worried look on her face. I could tell that this was going to be a serious talk.

"I know that he flirts heavily with other women. I have never liked it and have asked him not to do it, but he does it anyway. He said that was just his way of being friendly. I have suspected him of screwing other women on a couple of occasions but could not prove it, so my life with him went on. Love went away a long time ago, in fact we haven't made love in a year," she explained.

"I had no idea that he was that bad, Janice. I knew that he flirted too much with my wife and I didn't like it," I said.

"Do you know the reason that we moved from your neighborhood? He kept badgering your wife for sex until she got tired of it and finally gave him a blowjob. I found out and made George tell me about it. He said it was all Helen's idea. I considered her my best friend, however, things became heated between she and I over the blowjob incident because I blamed her for it Since I didn't want it happening again, I thought it best if we just moved away," Janice said.

"Really! A blow job! I did not know. I will take that up with my wife when I get home," I said.

"Please don't be too hard on your wife. Helen is a wonderful woman and I know that she loves you very much. I doubt that she started any of this because I know George. After what he did to your wife yesterday, I can see that I might have been wrong about blaming your wife for the blowjob," Janice said.