A Christmas Seduction

Story Info
Older woman has brief fling with younger man.
3.5k words
3.63
14.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sporting seduction

It has become a tradition in the last few years that we have Christmas day with my older sister and her husband at their daughter's house with her partner, their two kids and his mother. I'm Trisha, my husband is John, my sister Is Loraine, her husband is Bob, her daughter is Sarah and with Michael her long-term partner, they have two kids, Max who is ten and Nola who is six. Michael's mother is in her sixties and about five stones heavier than me, a bulky, cheery woman called Heather.

The day consists of John and I meeting my sister Loraine and Bob at their house on Christmas morning, and, after a welcoming drink, and a chat, we walk the ten minutes to Sarah and Michael's house which is usually chaos, with dozens of presents for the kids scattered around and a lively atmosphere. Michael, who was a chef, but now works for a soft drinks company, cooks, and provides copious quantities of alcohol. As with many chefs he had been really overweight, but in recent years he had shed several stones and was now a well-proportioned guy, over 6 ft tall and broad-shouldered. It often takes him until mid afternoon before Christmas lunch is ready and we play with the kids on the floor with their new toys.

A couple of years ago, we had a much warmer than average Christmas day and we had drinks in the garden. Max, who is a keen footballer, had a football goal and a new football as part of his many presents and was keen to play, so John and Bob were kicking the ball about with him, but he wanted two teams, Michael couldn't 'cos he was cooking, Loraine is hopeless at sports, Heather would have filled the goal, so John suggested I play. I love football and am pretty fit (I have run several half-marathons and I meet friends at the gym at least once week) The snag was I was wearing heels and a short floaty dress.

Michael said. "No problem, I can find some of Max's sports kit, which will probably fit you." I laughed, but he said.

"No, seriously... Max is almost as tall as you."

Which was true, I'm only about 5 feet 4 inches and Max, like lots of modern kids, is growing fast.

Michael suggested we go upstairs to Max's room to see what he could find to fit me, and as we walked upstairs I noticed that he let me get two or three stairs above him and as I glanced over my shoulder it was obvious that he was getting a good view up my dress, I also knew that I was wearing a very brief pair of panties. I had become aware, over the last couple of Christmases, that he had been looking me over. I'm in my early forties, but, though I say it myself, I'm still quite attractive, I get an adequate share of male interest and as John is often away from home with work, I have indulged in a few extra-marital affairs. Still, Michael is about ten years younger than me and, though I enjoyed his interest in me, I wasn't entirely sure how serious it was.

We got to Max's room and picked through some of his old sports gear which we found lying in the bottom of his wardrobe, Michael pulled out a football top and some shorts and held them up.

"Will these fit?"

"Only one way to find out. "

Michael left the room and I stripped off my dress, lay it on the bed, and put the shorts and top on , the shorts were a little tight and I decided that going commando under them was better than having the outline of my thong knickers very visible ,the top was quite loose , but adequate, and as I walked downstairs I was greeted by a chorus of semi- sarcastic wolf whistles.

We played football in the garden for half an hour or so and Max and I beat John and Bob (mostly thanks to Max who is in the Newcastle united development system) before Michael came out and said.

"Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes, if the guys need a shower use the bathroom on the first floor."

The guys came in and grabbed a beer, planning to cool down before their shower and Max, as was his habit, grabbed his PlayStation and zoned out.

I said to Michael.

"I need to shower as well and to change back into my dress ..."

"Come upstairs, you can use the en-suite in the master bedroom."

He again followed me up the stairs, this time getting a good look at my bum in the tight shorts, he pointed me into the master bedroom and opened the door to the en-suite with a walk-in shower and said. "Right side is temperature, left is flow."

He left the room, and I stripped off my tight and sweaty shorts and the baggy top and my equally sweaty bra, dropped them on the floor and set the shower to cool and stepped in. I had been running the shower and cooling down for several minutes when I caught a reflection in the side panel. I moved my head very slightly and looked over my shoulder, to see Michael standing just inside the bedroom door, holding a bath towel in one hand, and watching my naked bum as the water ran over it.

I waited a few seconds before saying.

"Don't just stand there, make yourself useful, rub some shower gel on my back..."

I heard his intake of breath.

"Sorry, sorry I didn't mean to peep it's just....."

"It's OK, you've looked up my dress a few times and seen my knickers, so now, you know what I keep in them.... here..." I held out the shower gel.

He walked forward, dropped the towel on the floor and took the gel, and stood just at the entrance to the walk-in shower.

"Come on...."

He squirted out a generous dollop of gel and began nervously to rub my shoulders with it, he gently ran his hands down my back, hesitating as he got to the top of my bum.

"Go on, I'm sweaty and sticky."

He gently rubbed his hands over my bum cheeks and then down my thighs to my feet, he must have felt the gentle tremor as he massaged the gel onto my bum.

He stood up and then started back slightly as I turned around ...

"Finish the job...."

I saw him swallow nervously and I smiled inwardly as I thought -another man I have in the palm of my hand or maybe, he will have me in the palm of his hand. He heard my little chuckle.

"you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes .... are you?"

"Definitely, I have had a thing for you since you first started coming for Xmas a couple of years ago, but I never thought...."

"Is the thing, the one you keep in your pants?"

He laughed and said, "Yes it probably is...."

"Do my front then..."

He took another generous dollop of gel and rubbed my shoulders, gently massaged my boobs, and ran his hand down my belly and paused.

"I have a very damp pussy and some of it is from the football...."

I spread my legs a little and nodded at him to soap between them, he nervously ran his hands between my thighs and looked directly into my eyes as he felt my vaginal mound, I nodded ever so slightly and he eased his hands delicately around my pussy lips and then nervously carried on down my thighs, bending over until his face was directly in front of my pussy , I saw the shower water dripping onto his forehead as he slowly stood up .

"OK, step back or you'll get soaked, I'll only be a couple of minutes, stay there and you can hand me the towel ..."

I made a great show of rubbing myself, as the soapy water ran over my body, I felt my nipples stiffen and I watched as Michael's cock strained against his pants.

"Towel please."

He handed it over.

"Can you find a bag for my panties and bra; I can't put it on it's too sweaty..."

He started slightly at the evidence that I was going to be naked beneath my dress

He rummaged around in the wardrobe and found a drawstring bag and popped my underwear in.

"You weren't wearing panties when you were playing football?"

"No, the shorts were just too tight."

"Yes, everybody noticed how tight the shorts were."

Having dried myself, I slipped back into my dress and asked Michael to zip me up.

"OK, shows over, you'd better get back to the lunch and you probably need to do something about that ...." pointing at his erection, which was straining against his pants, and with a stunned look he did his best to adjust himself, turned and walked out and I heard him going downstairs.

I brushed out my hair but left it damp , checked myself out In the full length mirror, adjusted my dress so that it concealed my now naked pussy and went downstairs to find everyone taking seats at the dining table and chatting merrily .Michael was carving turkey and laying out vast quantities of vegetables on the kitchen counter and as I walked in he quickly glanced over at me with a mixture of delight, nervousness and arousal.

Dinner, as usual, took hours with piles of food, copious amounts of wine, dessert, party games for the kids, the guys chatting about football and the women eventually retiring to a corner of the open plan kitchen-diner- lounge to talk about men, work, other women....

I spent some time on the floor playing with Nola and occasionally engineering a chance to flash Michael my naked pussy, laughing inwardly at his obvious desire to see it, while not making it obvious to anyone else.

By eight it was time for the kids to go to bed, so Loraine, Bob, John, and I said our farewells with the usual hugs and walked back to Loraine and Bob's house which was on the same estate and only ten minutes away.

Before we left, as I was getting my coat, Michael whispered "Can I have your number?"

"If you want to call me, you'll have to find it yourself..."

I made a little bet with myself that he would call me within a few days...

Back at Loraine's we sat chatting for a while until Loraine and I went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"What did you do to Michael?"

"What do you mean?"

"He was so nervous, he almost spilt the gravy, he forgot to put out some of the vegetables. He spilt some cream... "

"What makes you think it was my fault?"

"it's always your fault when men get nervous. I've seen it so many times..and he seemed to take a long time upstairs..."

I played innocent, despite Loraine giving me several quizzical looks, and we took coffee back into the living room, drank it, chatted a little more and went up to bed.

TEN DAYS LATER

My phone rang.

"Hi, It's Michael."

"Hello, I had a feeling you would get my number, how did you manage it?"

"I told Loraine I'd found an earring and thought it must be yours, so I wanted to ring you to give it back."

"Clever boy...But as that's not the real reason for the call, what is?"

"I would like to see you..."

"I thought you might, you're in luck, John's working away next week and he won't be back' till Friday."

"I'm away working next week as well, I've told Sarah I'm due back on Thursday, but if I can arrange to get back on Wednesday evening, can I see you then?"

"OK, you can book a table at Peace and loaf." It's a nice little restaurant in Jesmond not far from where I live.

"Let me know the time and I'll see you there."

"That's great, I'll fix that up and text you to confirm."

The confirmatory text arrived a couple of hours later.

NEXT WEDNESDAY

I took the afternoon off work and went to have my hair and nails done, bought myself some nice new, very brief, lace panties to match the white dress I planned to wear.

About 6pm I got another text.

"On my way, I'll see you at eight"

I had a leisurely bath, got out my "Joan Collins "dress, a white full-length wraparound with a plunging neckline (therefore no bra) and a thigh high split, I've only worn it a few times and It ALWAYS creates an impression. I slipped on my "fuck me "white, high heeled shoes and when the taxi driver rang the bell at ten to eight, I sauntered out...The taxi driver who had been sitting waiting, jumped out, ran around, and held the door open, as I got in I l lifted the hem of my dress to reward him with a good look at my tiny white lace panties.

I got to the restaurant just on time and as I walked in, I saw that Michael was at the desk, he turned, looked at me and from his stunned expression I knew he liked what he saw.

We enjoyed a wonderful meal, modern cuisine with several little plates beautifully presented, a nice bottle of Chablis and some fun conversation, liberally laced with innuendo. Just before ten Michael paid the bill, and we walked out, fortunately he had parked just around the corner, a short enough distance for me to totter along on my heels. He held the passenger door for me, expecting, and getting, the full panty show. The drive home took less than five minutes and as we got near, I said.

"Drop me off at the door, drive up the street and turn around, (we live in a tree lined cul de sac in what I, and many others, think is the nicest street in Newcastle) drive back past my door and park around the corner, then walk back, the door will be open."

(While I have a full and varied, extra-marital sex life I do my best not to alert the neighbours!!)

A couple of minutes later I heard Michael walk in.

"Upstairs, the master bedroom is on the right."

I heard his footsteps bound up the stairs and he entered the bedroom.

"Help me slip off these shoes."

He knelt and as he removed the shoes, I held the dress open to give him an eye level view of my tiny, slightly damp panties.

I turned.

"Undo the button at the top of the zip and take it down gently. "

He did so and the dress slid to the floor in a delicate white puddle, I stepped out and turned around.

"Remember this?"

"Oh yes, I've thought of very little else for almost a fortnight."

I stooped, picked up the dress and walked over to my wardrobe, watching Michael in the full-length mirror, I took out a hanger and hung up the dress, still conscious that Michael's eyes were fastened on my barely concealed bum. I turned and stopped, allowing him to look me up and down. As he watched, I slid my tiny panties down and let them fall to the floor, I stood for some seconds allowing him to gaze at my naked, fully shaven, vaginal mound. He couldn't keep the smile and the look of desire from his face.

"OK , now it's my turn - take off your clothes"

I stood watching him as he slipped off his shoes and socks, hurriedly and somewhat clumsily undid his shirt, pulled it out and then unfastened his pants, bending down to remove them, he was already semi-erect.

I walked over to him.

"I'll take over now."

I grasped the sides of his underpants and eased them over his cock, holding it in one hand as I lifted the waistband over it. As I bent down to slip them over his feet, I gently kissed the tip of his cock and it jerked upwards. I judge men's cocks in relation to my husbands, his is of average length, maybe a little thinner than most and with a pronounced bend to the right when erect. Michaels' was not a great deal longer but certainly fatter and as his foreskin peeled back, I saw that his cockhead was a deeper purple colour. I was sure that I would enjoy it penetrating me.

With my hand wrapped around his cock, I led him towards the bed and pushed him onto it, he lay down and I stepped over him and sat astride his thighs, my pussy was already very damp, and his cock was visibly throbbing. Being a practical girl who likes foreplay but was dying to fuck, I eased myself on to him and gently slid up and down over the first inch or two of his member, as he sighed gently.

Holding his cock in my left hand I gently ran my fingers through his chest hair and continued, ever so gently, to ride him, taking an inch, then two, then three ...

He lifted his hands to my breasts, and I nodded.

"Squeeze them gently ..."

I slid further down on his cock, taking more of it with every undulation, until I was sitting with it buried to the hilt in my pussy, I slid myself up and down on it for a minute or so until I gradually increased the tempo and he responded, lifting me up with every stroke, the tempo increased further and within another minute or two I felt him coming , his groans and the vigour of his strokes increased until I felt a warm liquid spurt within me , seconds later my own orgasm arrived ,I pressed down hard on him, forcing his semen deep inside me, until I felt the residue trickling down my thighs and on to his belly.

Panting, he eased himself back against the bed, his hips subsiding on to the cover, I felt this cock shrivelling inside me, but I sat on it 'till it finally eased back and slipped out.

I rolled off him across to the far side of the bed, drenched with sweat and damp with his come and my sticky vaginal excretions.

We lay in silence for several minutes.

"That was the most spectacular fuck I think I've ever had .."

"Thank you, kind sir, I aim to please..."

"No seriously, I have fancied you since I first saw you, and this has been better than I could have imagined, and I've imagined it quite few times."

"You mean you've masturbated to thoughts of me, a woman ten years older than you?"

"Dozens of times and in the future, it'll be even better 'cos I'll remember this for years."

"Well, make the most of it, because after tonight you won't be fucking me again."

"What???"

"I make it a rule not to get into a relationship, even a purely sexual one, with someone else's partner, and you're in a relationship and one with kids, so no, you can fuck me again tonight as often as you're able, but after that I want you not to contact me directly again or I'll tell Sarah..."

He lay quietly for good few minutes.

"Ok, I understand, for a woman who likes to fuck you have your principles and I respect that, much as I would like to, I will not contact you, and no one will ever know about this, but remember, you and John are still invited every Christmas .... and ....did you mean that about the rest of tonight?"

"I did, I'm looking forward to at least one repeat performance, perhaps lasting a little longer and more if you can."

And it turned out that he could manage not one, but two encores, before, at six in the morning, I told him to shower, get dressed and be out of the house before the neighbours woke up. I lay in bed, slightly sore, but very satisfied, and when I heard him dressing, I got up, slipped on a sheer robe (no harm in him having a last look at the goods) and walked him to the front door. He turned, gave me a deep and lengthy kiss and said.

"That was a spectacular night, I shall remember it forever."

"While you're wanking? "

"Yes, most definitely." With a smile and a wave, he left. I watched him walk down the street and around the corner and went to put a cafetiere of coffee on.

PS

I had told Michael not to contact me, and for a couple of years he didn't, but out of the blue one day I got a call from him,

"Hi Tricia, it's me, please don't hang up, my life has changed spectacularly, and I'd like to meet you just once for a chat and maybe....."

I didn't hang up and we did chat but that's another story...