A Christmas Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread her cheeks and observed my cock sliding in and out of her arsehole. I looked up and watched her licking Rachel - I saw Melissa's tongue flicking back and forth over her pink cunt and Rachel began to moan and press herself against Melissa's face. It was such a fantastically dirty sight I had to make sure I didn't get carried away. I fucked Melissa's arse with a steady rhythm that felt magnificent, but which I knew I'd be able to maintain.

I watched Melissa lapping at Rachel's pussy as I fucked her arse. Rachel's moans got louder and more urgent sounding and soon she was grinding her cunt hard into Melissa's face. Melissa was making rhythmic moaning sounds too, turned on from her spanking and her humiliation and me fucking her arse and being made to lick Rachel. I knew she'd be getting more and more desperate for the orgasm I'd denied her earlier.

Rachel squirmed under Melissa's tongue and her noises became higher and higher in pitch and she took hold of Melissa's head and pulled her into her. She wrapped her thighs around Melissa's face and Melissa tried to push her legs away but Rachel laughed and held her more tightly and then she made a deep noise and closed her eyes tight and she was coming. Her body bucked and she yelled and gasped. She came over and over and she held Melissa tight against her until she was finished with her tongue.

Rachel's thighs finally dropped away from Melissa's face and she let go of her head and lay back and grinned. Melissa twisted and looked back at me over her shoulder. Her face was as red as her arse and it was slick from Rachel's pussy. She had a wild look in her eyes. "Fuck me harder," she gasped at me.

The intensity of the need in Melissa's voice made my cock jerk. I slid out of her almost all the way, then thrust back into her arse up to the hilt. Melissa arched her back and groaned long and deep. She looked back at me again and I met her eyes and started to fuck her hard.

Melissa was wet and relaxed but I felt her arsehole clinging to my cock as I rode her. She bucked and writhed and moaned beneath me like an animal. I saw she had a hand between her legs and I started taunting her again as I fucked her. I told her how wanton and disgusting she was and how much she deserved this and she got louder and her noises became more desperate sounding. An intense pressure was building at the base of my cock and I tried to fight it as long as I could.

Rachel was still lying naked on the bed in front of us but she decided to add her own degrading touch to Melissa's punishment. She rolled over onto her front and bent her legs and raised her bottom to Melissa. Melissa buried her face between Rachel's cheeks and started licking her pussy again but Rachel dropped her hips and made Melissa lick her arsehole instead. Melissa obeyed, she began to flick her tongue frantically over Rachel's anus.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back; it was the final touch of humiliation that tipped Melissa over the edge. Melissa's body went taught and then she was shaking and screaming and coming louder and harder than I'd ever seen her come.

Melissa's arsehole started to spasm and clench around my cock as she came and the feel and the sight and the sound of it was too much for me too. I groaned long and hard as the pressure finally released and ran up my cock and out of me. I pressed Melissa down and spread her cheeks and fucked her arse as hard as I could as I came inside her.

The feel of me coming in her arse and the noises I made must have set Melissa off again and a second orgasm merged into her first. We thrashed and pressed against each other. I came so hard it felt like fireworks were exploding in my head. My cock pulsed over and over and I pumped spurt after spurt of come into Melissa's arse. She looked back at me and groaned and she had a look of desperation and ecstasy on her face.

I fucked Melissa slowly as our orgasms receded. She panted as she came down and her body kept juddering with great involuntary shakes.

Rachel got up off the bed and stood over us and watched as I pulled my cock out of Melissa's arse. She reached down and spread her cheeks and Melissa's arsehole was wide and glistening. My cum dripped out of her and slid down the back of her cunt.

We lay on the bed together in a sweaty tangle of limbs afterwards and we cuddled and grinned and kissed.

"So, are you going to buy me another chocolate calendar next year?" Melissa asked as she snuggled between us.

"I guess so. We'll have to see if you've learnt anything."

"I hope I've not," Melissa said.

12