A Christmas to Remember

Story Info
A Pastor and His CD Deacon find Christmas Love.
1k words
4.7
3.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last of the parishioners left the church, wishing us a Merry Christmas, they asked if we needed help closing up the church. I looked at my Deacon and nodded...and smiled, and replied to my kind-hearted parishioner: "You go on home and enjoy Christmas Eve...the Deacon and I will close up."

After we locked up the Sanctuary, I asked the Deacon to come to my office for a quick moment before we too headed home. As soon as the door to my Pastor's Office closed, we looked into one another's eyes...I reached for him...and he melted into my embrace. Our lips barely touched...but it was like electricity went through our bodies. The kiss...so soft and sweet lasted seconds...but seemed an eternity.

Our hearts pounding, I slowly removed the clergy robe from my Deacon...and unbuttoned the shirt beneath. The kiss continued as I reached down and slid his pants down. Gasping as I caught sight of the red satin bra and panties...and sheer stockings work beneath the clothes. And there she was...in all her beauty. Christy Lynn...the woman I had fallen head over heels in love with. No one in the parish knew or suspected our secret love...or even knew of Christy Lynn's true self. As kissed and held each other, she slipped my clergy robe off my shoulders.

My own body responded immediately to the beauty in front of me. We kissed....and kissed as I caressed her body. The slight caresses of my hand eliciting moans of pleasure. Christy Lynn reached down to feel the growing bulge in my own dress pants. I parted my lips...our tongues touching as the kiss intensified. With a practiced move, Christy Lynn unbuckled my belt...unzipped my pants and lowered them to the floor of my office so I could step out of them.

Taking her by the hand, I led her to the sofa in my office and we sat down. I held her again...held her in my arms as we kissed deeply. This time, we each reached for one another's erections...her own forming a bulge and growing wet spot in her red satin panties. I broke our kiss long enough to lower my lips to her breast...kissing her erect nipple through the red satin bra. Christy Lynn's head was thrown back in a silent scream of passion.

I heard her voice: "Yes my love...oh Yes"....as she held my head firmly in place over her breast. Our passion and need for one another was at the boiling point. Here in the privacy and silence of Christmas Eve in the Pastor's Study...there was only one release. We slid down next to one another, kissing and caressing each other's erections.

I looked into her eyes...no words needed to be spoken as Christy Lynn rolled onto her back. I slid on top of her...and placed my hands on her hips as she wrapped her stocking clad legs around my body. I reached down and lowered her red satin panties...along with my own underwear. There was nothing between us now...skin against skin....two people in love....needed release...needing union.

The tip of my own cock...so wet with precum easily lubricated her rosebud as I began to push....PUSH...and PUSH. So tight was Christy Lynn's rosebud, the head of my cock couldn't break through...yet. She kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear: "Tonight Jim...make love to me....make love to your secret and true wife. I need you inside me tonight Jim...I need you to cum in me...make me yours forever."

With a singular THRUST of my hips...my cock broke through...and slid entirely into her. Her moans filled my Pastor's Study as her arms and legs gripped me tightly. I held my cock motionless as we held and kissed...motionless but throbbing and pulsating inside her. Each spasm and pulsation of my cock sending shock waves through her body.

"Now darling...now" I heard her say.

At her words, began to move my hips slowly back and forth. With each gentle thrust, skin against skin...my cock stretched her...opened her up even more. More precum leaked from the tip of my cock, further lubricating Christy Lynn. All pain ceased...and nothing but the warmth of our union ran through our bodies. Desire took hold of both of us.

My hips began to pick up speed...each thrust bringing me in more deeply...each thrust of my cock touching a deeper part of Christy Lynn. Only our lips locked in a deep kiss kept us from screaming in pleasure. Against my torso, I could feel her own erection...rubbing between our bodies...leaking its own drops of cum onto her stomach and mine. The passion was building....our bodies ready to explode.

I whispered in her ear: "I love you darling....now and forever".

At my words, she threw her head back, her hands on my back pulling me in deeper and it happened. My body convulsed as the orgasm ripped through me. My cock began to erupt as streams of cum blasted up into my Christy Lynn. My orgasm triggered her own....and her own clitty erupted streams of cum between us.

As the passion subsided, I continued to lay on top of her...my cock still inside her. I brushed the hair from her forehead and kissed her tenderly. Looking into one another's eyes, we both knew the time was coming for our marriage to become public knowledge. Whatever the consequences...we had to have one another like this....forever. I pulled my cock out of her...and we turned into a spoon position...my arms loving, protecting and holding this woman I love like no other before.

I reached for a box on the table next to the sofa and pulled out a small, square box. I opened it and revealed a pear cut, 1-carat diamond ring. My voice barely a whisper, I quietly asked: "Christy Lynn...tonight...give me the most beautiful Christmas Present ever....say 'yes' and become my wife forever."

As tears rolled down her face, she held out her left hand to me and I slipped the ring onto her finger. My arms held her even more tightly as she turned her head for yet another loving kiss. It was the most perfect Christmas ever. Together as Priest and Deacon...husband and wife...we would work shoulder to shoulder...and heart to heart.

Dreams do come true....