A Christmas Tradition

Story Info
A Christmas tradition to connect.
2k words
4.43
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying how much I love Lisa. After my divorce, which ended because of me, I was shocked back into the reality of who I truly am versus who I had become. When I met Lisa, I was taken. She is beautiful, smart, funny, fun, athletic and sexual. All I could ask for, want and more.

We've now been together for almost nine years and over that time our relationship has been up and down. The ups are amazing, but the downs are equal and opposite if not worse. Because of this our sex life has taken a turn and so I wanted to start a new tradition. Something that would bring some fun, spice, anticipation and excitement to the bedroom but also ensure that it pulls us closer to connect and really be intertwined with each other. So, every Christmas eve, I present Lisa with naughty gifts. One year it was a set of dice that you roll, and it tells you what to do and where. Another year it was sexy Lingerie. The type you only put on because you know they are coming off very quickly. Another year was an extra-large vibrating dildo. I figured she would really like to try something huge. The one I got was pretty big and the first time we tried it, on a trip to the mountains, she started squatting on it and I could see that she loved it. Then about a year later I found out she was using it alone and when I asked, she said that it really didn't do much for her. She didn't say why but I figured it was because it was rubber, and she didn't like that.

This year's gift was some clit stimulant, some lube and a large glass dildo. This one was not as big as the last and more my size as I'm 6 foot 3 and pretty big. While my cock is not huge it is commensurate to my size. I presented Lisa with the gifts, but this time it was a day or two after Christmas because we had family over for Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I saw her smile and frankly, I could tell it excited her. She said she loved the gift. After I presented it to her, we talked a while but decided that it wasn't the time to dive in, so I put the gifts away and we had a nice evening.

This morning, I woke up and Lisa was next to me. Lisa is quite a bit smaller than me as she is 5 foot 4, about 125 pounds still works out almost every day has a beautiful flat stomach, intoxicating eyes, an ass that makes me hard just looking at it when she's milling around the house, a smile that warms my heart and beautiful natural tits. Lisa is 54 and you would never know it.

I roll over and slide my hand over her hip to her flat belly as she pushes her ass closer to me. I can already feel my cock growing as it pushes against her tight ass. I slide my hand between her skin and her silky bottoms she's wearing and can hear her give a quiet and slight,

"Mmmmm."

She slowly rolls towards me so I can have easier access and just barely parts her legs. I can hear her breathing a little deeper and heavy. As my hand rounds the curve of her pussy, I can feel the heat and a little wetness and I let one finger start to slide just a little in, just parting her pussy lips enough and brushing over her clit.

At this point, my cock Is already rock hard as I want her daily and it's been a while. I know that if I were to just pull the sheets back, take her silk bottoms off and slide it in, I'd be done far too quickly. So, I sit up pull the sheets back and take her bottoms off. Since her legs are up in the air as I remove the silk bottoms, I put one leg over my shoulder and start to kiss her inner thigh, slowly moving towards her warm and wet pussy. As I get closer, I make sure to use my tongue and just barely touch her clit with it as I breath and pass it by, moving to her other thigh. Lisa flexes her legs just a little with anticipation.

As I move back towards her pussy, I know she wants it, so I start to lick and suck her clit and pussy lips. I love tasting her juices and can't wait until she cums. Lisa is a squirter, not a gushing squirter but the type that squirts loads of pussy juice in a nice easy flow and little spirts, and it will continue as she continues to cum, never stopping. I can taste her juices in my mouth and go deeper into her pussy to get a better taste. I come back up slight and lick her clit and gently slide two fingers into her waiting pussy, she moans slightly and all I hear her say is,

"Ohh, fuck yes."

As I start to finger her and lick her at the same time she breathes heavy and starts to twitch, It's coming.....she's cuming. The juices flow as she squirts and pushes my head and fingers away as she enjoys the orgasm and tightens her legs together.

This is my time. As she's cuming, I slide off the bed on her side, open the drawer and pull out the large glass dildo that I got her, it has a nice shaft, about my size, maybe slightly bigger, but a head on it that is quite huge. Even though I know Lisa is dripping wet, I also grab the lube just to be safe. I put a little lube on the glass dildo and move back to Lisa. I can see the smile of wanting on her face and a little bit of uneasiness in her eyes. She pulls her feet closer to her ass and spreads her legs, knowing what is coming, wanting what is coming. I slide the head and shaft of the dildo across her pussy lips and clit and she moans and is breathing hard....

"Oooohhhhhhhh.".....then I start to push the big head of the cock into her pussy and she takes a deep breath, "Fuuuck yeeeess."

Her pussy lip's part and I can see her pussy open up to accept the full glass head of the cock and I push it in gently but deeper. The Cock is about half way in and I start to pull it out, just so the head starts to open her pussy lips wide again and almost come out, then I push it back in, just a little harder and faster.....as I do this four or five times, Lisa opens her legs even wider, and I can tell she wants it more, so I slide the long big dildo all the way in her pussy and she moans even deeper. In, out, in, out, in, out, in fast succession and I can see Lisa cuming again as the juices flow around the glass and are now flowing out of her pussy and soaking the sheets. Lisa is twitching and cuming as I slowly pull the big head of the cock out past her pussy lips one last time and she gasps and rubs her own hand over he pussy as if to massage it and say, it's ok. Lisa is soaked with pussy juice as she has been cuming and squirting almost the entire time. I set the dildo on the bedside table and climb back into the bed.

This time Lisa wants real cock, she roles over to me and starts to kiss my cock then lick and then suck. She doesn't normally do this, so I know she is hot. She slides her mouth about halfway down my shaft and starts to suck up and down, up and down. I'm rock hard...and I feel like I'm just as hard as the glass dildo. Lisa starts going deeper on my cock with each motion until she's almost taking my entire shaft into her throat. After nine years you would think I would know if she actually could, but I don't....god I want her to go all the way down on my cock. Then I realize if she does I'm going to explode my hot load in her throat and I don't want to do that. Yet. So, I tap her and motion for her to come up to me. As she does, she comes up and kisses me on the lips and pushes her tongue deep into my mouth while at the same time grabbing my cock and guiding it into her hot, very wet pussy.

My cock slides in and Lisa sits up and begins to ride me slowly. I'm not sure how much I can take but she starts to bounce harder as she's squirting and splashing her pussy juices all over me up, down, splash, up, down splash....I fucking love this. I start to fuck upward, hard and fast as Lisa freezes and trembles as she cums hard and she squirts more juices out.... splash, as my thrusts are deep hard and fast...I can't take and I cum deep in her pussy with a loud groan. She sits on my cock. It is so deep in her little tight tiny body. She looks at me and smiles as she slowly rolls off me. I'm soaked, the sheets are soaked, and I love it. I love this woman with everything I am.

Over the years, this is where it normally would end. But I want more, I've always wanted more and today I'm going to make sure she knows that I love her, want her and want more. As we catch our breath, I role over to her and put my hand on her hip, just like when we began and slowly push my hand down to her pussy lips. This time they are already parted, soaking wet and she has cum dripping out of her pussy. I slide two fingers in and start to work them in and out. Lisa is surprised but spreads her legs again and I notice that her pussy is open even more, so I slide in a third finger. I'm being gently as I know she is sensitive now and as I keep moving my fingers in and out, I can see she's going to cum again, juices are flowing again and as she cums, my cum pushes out of her pussy over my fingers.

Lisa says "stop" as she is sensitive and pulls my fingers out of her wonderful pussy, but this time she notices that I'm rock hard again. Wanting more. Lisa surprises me and puts my pussy juice, cum covered fingers into her mouth and sucks on them. She pushes me over onto my back and slowly goes down to my cock sucking me.......up, down, up, down, deeper, up, down, deeper. I'm in heaven as she is now almost all the way down my cock with her mouth. Up, down.......All the way down, Lisa has now swallowed my entire cock into her throat, and I can't hold it as I cum hard and she swallows my load.

Oh yes, I love this woman with all my heart.

Lisa comes up to me and kisses me and sticks her tongue in my mouth with passion and I don't care. We are intertwined, connected and we are US.

I slowly take a deep breath, open my eyes and Lisa is lying next to me, her back to me and I realize it was all a dream. The Glass dildo is still in the drawer, unused, the lube is unopened, the sheets are dry.

I'm rock hard and she won't even try to connect.

But I love her with all my heart.