A Christmas Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie started rolling her hips, her ass grinding against my pussy, making me heat up even more. Her hard nipple poked my palm as I started rolling my hips in response, trying to get more friction. I nuzzled her ear, whispering sweet nothings into it as the world faded away. Our bodies moved together like a well-made machine.

Eventually, my hand left Bonnie's breast and drifted down over her core toward her treasure. As my hand drifted below her divot, she raised her right leg and draped it over my legs, allowing my hand to slide under her panties and between her thighs. I cupped her mound, feeling the heat and wetness of her passion. My middle finger slipped between her lips, gathering up her moisture before I sought her entrance. Once my finger was lubricated, I entered her hole. I began pistoning my finger in and out, slowly at first, before gradually speeding up, the base of my thumb hitting her clit on each downstroke.

I loved the sounds Bonnie was making as I added my ring finger. She was arching her back as she rolled her hips faster and faster, urging me on. I knew exactly where her G-spot was, having done this countless times before. I could feel Bonnie's body tightening up as she approached her orgasm. When her breath caught and held, I knew she was on the edge, so I plunged my fingers into her hole as deep as I could, sending her over the edge. Her body arched, vibrating from her muscles spasming as she softly keened her orgasm. Her thighs snapped together, trapping my hand. I continued tapping her G-spot, prolonging her pleasure until she went limp, gasping for breath.

I felt my heart thrill from knowing I had given the woman I loved the ultimate pleasure. I whispered "I love you" in her ear repeatedly as she got her breathing under control. I eased my hand out from between her thighs and brought my hand up to my mouth, savoring her juices on my fingers.

Finally, Bonnie spun around to face me. Our lips collided, and our mouths opened as our tongues attacked each other. Our commingled moans made a beautiful sound beyond description as our kiss continued. Finally, we broke and, as one, we rolled onto our backs and quickly shed our panties and tees, throwing them onto the floor in our hurry to get naked.

Once we were naked, I rolled over on top of Bonnie, crushing our breasts together. Our lips once again crashed together as Bonnie spread her legs, and I got on my knees, straddling her hips so I could grind my pussy against hers. I started slowly, savoring the pleasurable impulses zinging through my body as our clits clashed together. Our moans slowly crescendoed, reverberating in our mouths as our kiss continued.

When our kiss broke, I levered my upper body up, getting on my hands as we locked gazes. Bonnie's hands left my ass and started massaging my breasts, forcing an "Oh, God!" from my lips as she pinched and pulled my stiff nipples. The lust and desire I saw in her eyes made my whole body thrill as I sped up, rolling my hips and grinding our pussies together. My pussy was hot and flowing like the Amazon River, my juices mixing with Bonnie's as she arched her back and sped up her grinding to match mine.

It didn't take long before I was teetering on the edge of an orgasm. I could tell that Bonnie was close, too, so I redoubled my efforts, grinding harder and faster as Bonnie urged me on, matching my efforts. When Bonnie's breath suddenly caught, I knew she was going over the edge. That knowledge pushed me over the edge, and we both keened our orgasms as our bodies spasmed and writhed. I collapsed on top of Bonnie as I lost control of my body, gasping, "Oh, God!" over and over, almost like a chant, as Bonnie did the same.

I reveled in the knowledge that we had come together, sharing our ecstasy as we worked through our orgasms. The rush of endorphins made me giddy, and I wanted these feelings to last forever. Our spasming kept setting each off, and time went away ...

... As we lay there face-to-face in our mutual afterglow, Bonnie cupped my right cheek with her left hand and murmured, "I really miss this, my love."

With those words, the feeling of unease I had felt earlier finally broke through, and my eyes burned with unshed tears as I said, "Oh, my love, I do, too." I raised my hand, cupped her cheek, and asked, "But how is this even possible?"

Bonnie pressed into my hand before she said, "Oh, my love, with Love, all things are possible."

"But ... you can't be here ... you're dead ... I buried you ...."

"Do you ever think about me?"

"Every day ... every time something reminds me of you ... every time I look at Matthew and Mark ...."

"Then I'm still alive, aren't I, my love?" Bonnie leaned in, locking eyes with me. She said, "I'm a part of you, just as you are a part of me. As long as you live, I live."

The tears that had been threatening to fall finally did, as I said, "So, this is all in my head? I'm just imagining this?"

"Would that be so bad?"

"But ... it's not real," I protested. A bitter laugh escaped my lips before I said, "I'm arguing with my imagination."

"Am I really your imagination?" Bonnie asked.

Her hand slid down from my cheek and to my breast. She tweaked my nipple, drawing a gasped "Oh!" from my lips.

"Can your imagination do that?"

"If I can imagine you lying here next to me, I can imagine that, too."

"What if I tell you something about me that I never told you before?"

"What good would that do? How could I verify anything you said? You're dead, and I can't ask you about it."

"You could ask my mom."

"I could, but that doesn't prove it was something I didn't already know. I could have heard or seen it subconsciously without being aware and am only now bringing it out to my conscious mind."

Bonnie got a thoughtful look on her face when I finished. She said, "I see what you mean. Even if it happened to me before I met you, I could have told you about it and forgotten that I had said something to you." She paused momentarily and said, "Anything I say could be suspect."

"I'm afraid so," I replied.

"That's a shame," Bonnie said. "I really wanted to tell you the story." She leaned in, and our lips met. If it wasn't real, I didn't care. I wanted to remember the feel of her lips against mine, even if it was only my memories of those lips. Time went away, and all that existed were her lips on mine ...

... Awareness returned as our lips parted, and I moaned my disappointment. I opened my eyes and saw the faint smile on Bonnie's lips. "So, was that your imagination, too?" she asked as our eyes locked again.

"I'm not sure. I may have to collect more data," I said as I leaned in to sample Bonnie's lips again. Even if this was just a dream, I would enjoy it as long as possible. I took my time, amazed that my imagination could produce a dream that was so vivid. Despite my initial conviction that this couldn't be real, I was starting to waiver in my belief by the time we broke, gasping, staring into each other's eyes.

"Well?" Bonnie asked, a grin spreading across her lips.

"Why don't you go ahead and tell me your story," I said. "Maybe I'll learn something."

"Are you sure? Hearing it may prove I'm not real," Bonnie said, a worried look coming over her face.

"I'll still love you either way," I assured her. I leaned in and found her lips with mine, enjoying the feel of her lips against mine.

Once again, the kiss went on, and time went away. Eventually, it ended, as all things eventually did, and we broke, gasping for air. We separated enough to get comfortable as we caught our breaths. Finally, Bonnie said, "What I'm about to tell you happened in the summer of 1965."

I listened, fascinated by the story that Bonnie began to tell ...

"I had graduated sixth grade at the top of my class, and as a reward, I was invited to attend summer camp for gifted students. This program was sponsored by the Southwest Los Angeles County School Consortium. It was developed to encourage children, especially girls, to study science and math. As happy as I was, Mom was even more pleased. As a single mom, she had tried to give me everything needed to make my life happy, but she didn't make enough money to afford and send me off to summer camp.

"Of course, I didn't know then that Mom was in a relationship with Kathy. They had kept it discreet, especially since Mom worried it could affect my life if anyone found out. Mom was excited about me going to camp for a week because she would have some free time. I knew she was looking forward to doing things with Kathy, but I didn't think much about it because I was planning what I wanted to do while at camp."

Bonnie stopped and sighed before she said, "I had no idea back then what Mom and Kathy had to endure being in a lesbian relationship. It was bad enough for us, having to hide our relationship from the Air Force, even though society in general was more accepting of it. Back then, not only was it condemned outright, you could be thrown in jail for it. I understand now why she would want to protect me from it.

"Anyway, the day came for me to catch the bus for the camp. I had been worried that the riots in Watts were going to prevent us from going, but Mom assured me it wouldn't. Mom drove me to the pickup point and hugged me before helping me with my bag onto the bus. She waved to me as the bus pulled away, and for a moment, I felt some anxiety about going off on my own. However, my excitement overwhelmed my anxiety as I talked to the other kids on the bus. Many of us had never been to a ranch before, so we had no idea what was in store for us. We all wondered if we'd get a chance to ride horses or not.

"The trip took four hours. At the time, I didn't realize that the bus had taken a roundabout route to get there due to the riots, but I didn't mind because we were all having too much fun looking forward to the camp. It was located in the Verduga Mountains north of Glendale. I was impressed with the canyons the road was wending through and the steep mountainsides on each side.

"Finally, we reached an area where the canyon opened up, and we saw fences that seemed to go on forever and horses ... lots of horses. We all got excited at seeing that, so we were eager to get off the bus once it stopped. Several other buses were there, and many kids were milling around as the camp counselors tried to get us all organized. Eventually, we were all divided into groups of twelve by gender and assigned a counselor who led us to the bunkhouse we would inhabit during our stay.

"Our counselor, Sandra, went over the rules we'd all have to live by while there. She told us about the facilities where we would eat and what time the meals were. She assigned the bunks, and I got paired up with a girl named Stephanie. Once we paired up, we were pretty much inseparable for the rest of the week.

"Sandra then went over the activities we would be doing during the week before opening up the floor for questions. We peppered her with all our questions, and I discovered we would get a chance to ride a horse sometime during our stay."

Bonnie paused before she smiled and said, "I had never ridden a horse before, or after, for that matter, so that was important to me. At the time, I didn't appreciate how awesome living in the country could be and how quiet it would be. I'd lived my entire life in a high-density urban area where the dull roar of automobiles could be heard all hours of the day and night until we moved to Beavercreek in Ohio."

A wave of sadness broke over me as I realized that she had died there, too. I knew she had enjoyed the outdoors, especially our hiking trips along Clifton Gorge.

Bonnie continued, "For the rest of our first day, we toured the ranch, seeing all the activities required to run a ranch. We met many of the ranch hands who did all the hard work, keeping up the facilities and taking care of the horses and other animals. They even had a small herd of cows, some goats and sheep, and even chickens, so we got to see many different animals you won't find in an urban setting.

"Stephanie and I hit it off right from the start. When we weren't asking questions or listening to lectures, we shared our life stories with each other. I discovered she was from Compton, off to the south and east of Hawthorne. Like me, she was an only child with a single parent, so we had much in common.

"After dinner, each group got to sit around a campfire and make s'mores. While our group worked on our s'mores, Sandra explained what we'd be doing the next day. Once the campfire burned down, she showed us the proper way to extinguish a campfire so there would be no danger of starting a wildfire. We all then went into our cabin and prepared for bed. I let Stephanie have the lower bunk while I took the upper bunk. After all of the excitement from the day, I quickly fell asleep.

"In the morning, we got up with the sun, cleaned up, and made our beds before heading over to the kitchen for breakfast. After breakfast, we prepared for a hike. We headed out and walked up the canyon behind the ranch. While hiking, Sandra pointed out some wildlife and named the many different trees and bushes we encountered. The day was nice, so we didn't get too hot and sweaty on our hike, but we were glad to get back and get lunch.

"We spent the afternoon watching horses being shoed and getting our first chance to interact with the horses. We got to feed and groom them so we could get used to them. The horses were used to being fussed over by kids, so we had no issues with them trying to bite anybody. It took me a while to get comfortable around them. They were so much bigger than me, and I worried I might get stepped on or kicked. It didn't take me long though to be comfortable around them, so when it came time to ride one, I was eager to do so."

Bonnie paused, and I noticed a reflective look on her face as she relived those memories. It appeared to me that it had been an experience that she had really enjoyed.

"Each day, Sandra found something different for us to do: hiking, swimming, or getting to ride the horses. Each evening, we sat around the campfire, hearing stories from Sandra or one of the ranch hands who would stop by to tell us exciting tales about working on a ranch. They weren't really cowboys, but it was still fascinating to us girls.

"When it was finally our group's turn to ride the horses, we were all excited, although Stephanie was still a little nervous around the horses. I offered to help her get up on her horse, and she was grateful for my help. I stood next to Stephanie and helped her get her foot in the stirrup and then helped push her up, making sure to have a good hold on her in case Stephanie went too far. It took her a couple of tries before she got up far enough to sling her leg over the saddle, and just like that, she was sitting on the horse.

"As soon as she smiled down at me in relief, I hurried over and mounted my horse, not needing help getting on. Once I was up, Stephanie and I shared smiles, and the rest of the ride went smoothly. The horses were experienced enough to not make sudden movements and throw their inexperienced riders off, so the ride was slow but smooth. I really enjoyed it and was disappointed when it ended. However, many other kids wanted to ride, and I didn't want to be selfish.

"That was the highlight of a whole week of highlights. I enjoyed everything we did, especially having Stephanie there to do things with. Finally, the day came when we had to get on the buses to head back home. I said tearful goodbyes to my new friends, especially Stephanie, and boarded my bus. As the bus pulled out, I began thinking about returning home and seeing Mom. After another four-hour trip, I recognized the area around where I lived, and my sadness at leaving the ranch was overcome by my excitement at seeing Mom and telling her all about my time at camp."

A sad look came over Bonnie's face as she said, "When the bus pulled up to the stop, I saw Mom waiting for me. I was so glad to see her that I ran off the bus and up to her. Mom smiled at me, took me in her arms, and told me how happy she was to see me again. She helped me get my bag in the car, and I started babbling about everything I had done at the camp. Mom was quiet, letting me do all of the talking. I glanced over at her at one point and noticed that she had a pensive look on her face. I stopped and asked her if something was wrong. She looked over at me, smiled, and assured me she was alright.

"By the time we got home, I had told her everything of importance that had happened to me at the camp. As we got out of the car and headed inside, I finally asked Mom what she had done while I was gone. She smiled at me and told me how she and Kathy had taken a trip up to San Francisco and back on Kathy's motorcycle. That sounded exciting, and I told her so.

As I unpacked and put my things away, she told me about some of the sights she had seen. I saw the wistful look on her face as she spoke, and, for the first time I could remember, I realized that Mom was a person just like you or me and wasn't just my mother. I hugged her and told her how glad I was that she had had a chance to do something for herself and hadn't had to be a mother for a while.

"That's when I saw the tears in her eyes, and she hugged me hard and told me how much she loved me." Bonnie looked sad for a moment, reflecting on what she just said. "After that, I never begrudged her any of the time she spent with Kathy."

I pulled Bonnie into me and said, "I remember the day I realized that my mom and dad were just regular people, too. It was quite a revelation to realize that your parents aren't just there to serve you but have their own lives, too."

After a beat, we separated, and Bonnie asked, "Well, did you learn anything new from my story?"

"Yes, it was all new to me," I said before qualifying my answer with, "as far as I can tell."

Bonnie laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. She said, "Oh, pooh! I know I never told you that before."

"What else haven't you told me?" I asked.

Bonnie looked thoughtful for a moment, and I took the opportunity to tickle her ribs, prompting her to laugh and try to tickle me back. After a short but fun tickle fight, we both stopped, and Bonnie said, "Well, two days after I got back, a delivery truck pulled up to our door, and Mom got a large box delivered. When she saw it, Mom quickly unpacked it and pulled out a knick-knack shelf. I'm sure you've seen it since she still has it.

"Mom told me how she and Kathy had seen that at a craft fair in Santa Barbara, and she just had to have it, but they couldn't put it on the back of Kathy's bike. So, Mom had paid to have it shipped. I remember how Mom fussed over it and how she would gently touch it from time to time through the years and get a faraway look on her face. I just knew that she was reliving the fun time she had with Kathy on their trip when she did, and I was so happy for her."

"Yes," I said, "I have seen Grace's knick-knack shelf but didn't know the story behind it."

Bonnie looked sad as she asked, "So, how is Mom doing?"

I pulled Bonnie tight to me and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you go see for yourself." I teared up, thinking that Bonnie would go and do that, leaving me alone again. As much as I didn't want her to go, I resolved to let her go if she did.