A Clean Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian said, "She doesn't know it all, though."

Claire said, "What all?"

Marian explained how she couldn't go through with sex with Jed. She really didn't know why she explained. She only wanted Claire to see the entire picture. She ended by saying, "I've come to try to get him back. And, when I got here, he looked different."

Claire said, "He looks great to me. We are friends.....with benefits. So you know."

"He said that."

Claire said, "It's been a while for you. Do you have a special friend now?"

Arnie had been looking back and forth between the two. He looked at Marian, now.

Marian hesitated. She said, "No. No friend with benefits."

Arnie saw the hesitation. He decided to ask about it later.

But Claire saw it, too. She said, "Really? You must be quite frustrated."

Marian smiled at her. "Well....I was until a couple of hours ago."

Claire took in this news. She looked at Arnie.

Arnie said, "She's my wife." Some actual guilt there. Marian noticed.

Claire said, "I do understand. I don't blame you, Arnie. But...you know, are we still on for Saturday?"

Arnie got up and went around the back of the RV.

Marian and Claire looked at each other. Neither one disliked the other. Marian started to giggle. She just couldn't help it. Claire also started to laugh. And the two of them went on for a little while, as if they'd just seen a slapstick scene from a Pink Panther movie. Actual gales of laughter. Mostly it came from release of nerves.

Arnie heard them. He didn't believe his situation was funny. He was stuck to figure out how to respond. But he charged back around the RV, only to see the two women clutching each other, laughing.

He decided that he would never in all his life be able to understand women. He went and sat in his chair, saying nothing.

The two women wound down, and parted from their hug.

Arnie said, "I'm glad to see that my predicament is amusing you ladies." The statement was delivered with what seemed like mock anger.

That started the women again. Arnie waited it out.

They wound down again, and Marian said, "It's better than a cat fight."

Arnie smiled. He said, "I do appreciate you both. I don't quite understand, but...."

Claire said, "What are we to do? You know, I have to get home to Todd. But I would like another Saturday date, Arnie. Even if I have to share."

With that she turned and got into her car. She waved at them as she drove off.

Marian turned to Arnie. She said, "I like her. Shit! You bastard! You could have picked a real bitch."

Arnie just smiled at her, stifling the obvious reply. She understood what he might have said, but didn't.

She said, "I was only a bitch for a little while, dammit."

Arnie started laughing, and she joined in. They sat and finished the wine. By that time, Marian was ready for sex, and so was Arnie.

They went at it, starting in at more subdued and controlled pace. That didn't last long. But Arnie did. Marian was happy about that. Before, he sometimes shot too fast. She thought this new version of Arnie wouldn't have that problem. He was fitter and stronger. Better.

She had a passing thought that tomorrow was the night she intended to give herself to Saul. And she wondered if Saul was as good in bed as new Arnie.

Arnie dialed up a movie on his laptop, and they watched. Then they went to bed. Before they did, Marian went outside and texted Saul. The message was that she had reconnected with Arnie, but wasn't sure about the future. Tomorrow's date was off.

Arnie saw her texting out the window. He wondered, but didn't ask. He didn't think she'd lied to him. But he thought maybe she didn't tell all, yet.

Friday brought another round of sex in the morning. Lots of oral, ending with a doggy style coupling. Arnie was happy and so was Marian.

They worked around the property until lunch. After lunch they started fondling each other and ended up with Arnie on his back on the fold out couch, and Marian riding him for all she was worth.

They puttered around, cleaning the RV inside and out. They had sandwiches for dinner, and were sitting outside when Claire pulled in after her Friday shift. She was wearing her uniform, which was flattering to her figure. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

She came and sat with Arnie and Marian. She said, "Well?"

Arnie said, "We haven't talked about it yet."

Claire smiled. "Now, then? You know, no secrets."

Marian said, "I've been thinking about it all day, off and on. Sometimes it excites me. But I'm not....I don't have sexual attraction to women."

Claire said, "Okay. I won't sit on your face. Just his."

Arnie groaned.

Claire said, "Todd is with his father all weekend. Starting tomorrow morning."

Arnie said, "This truck ain't big enough for the three of us." A parody of sorts.

Claire said, "I invite the two of you for dinner at six tomorrow. My bed, as Arnie knows, is big enough."

Arnie nodded. Marian said, "We accept." She turned to Arnie. "I hope you don't mind me taking the lead here. It takes you out of a tough situation."

Arnie said, "Okay. We accept. Can we bring anything?"

Claire smiled. "Well, Arnie, bring your equipment. That's all."

Marian started to laugh again. Arnie was happy that she found the whole thing....funny?"

Claire stood and walked toward her car. Arnie followed. As he was opening her door for her, she pulled him into a big hug and stuck her tongue right down his throat. She rubbed his ass and writhed around.

When they broke the hug, Claire pointed to Marian, "No fair using him up before he gets to dinner."

She drove off.

Marian asked, "Do you have some blue pills, Arnie?"

He only looked at her. It wasn't as if he hadn't considered that. He had some old ones left over from when he was pudgy and needed them sometimes.

He smiled at Marian. He said, "I hope you didn't take her seriously when she said to leave me for tomorrow."

"Nah. She knew what I'd do." She turned and went inside. Arnie followed.

Saturday morning they went to Walmart, some distance away, to get some clothes and things for Marian. Boots, as well. And a nice canvass sun hat.

They had a light lunch at a small café and went on back to the RV. They avoided sex. Arnie snuck a package of blue pills into his dress jeans.

At six on the dot they arrived at Claire's house. She answered the door wearing a low cut, short A-line dress. No shoes. Marian thought that Claire was close to jumping them as soon as they walked inside. She wondered about how she would react to watching Arnie and Claire. The thought excited her. And also, the thought of Claire watching her and Arnie.

The three of them stood awkwardly in the living room for a few seconds.

Then Marian said, "Fuck first, eat later. Where's the bedroom?"

Claire showed the way, taking off her dress as she walked. She had nothing else on. She turned around when she got to the bed. Marian was impressed. But Marian was a competitive person and she got out of her clothes quickly. She twirled around for the room.

Arnie said, "Okay. Oh, boy." He had doffed his short and shorts. His cock was hard and throbbing. No need for a blue pill. Yet.

Claire shoved him onto the bed. She crawled up his legs and straddled him. She was lowering herself down on his cock when she gestured to Marian to sit on Arnie's face. Marian did just that, facing away from Claire. Arnie started licking her. She was ready and she came right away. Then she felt hands on her breasts. Not Arnie's. She went with the flow. The hands were rough, but Marian liked that. She came again.

Meanwhile Claire was leaning into Marian to reach her tits. Arnie was buried in feminine flesh and wild sensations. He made some small effort to hold off. A lost cause. He brought Claire to a big orgasm as he shot into her, over and over. He was roaring, but the sound was mostly absorbed by Marian, who had a third orgasm.

Marian got off Arnie's face. She watched him shrink out of Claire. She felt no jealousy at all. Only lust.

The two women lay down on either side of Arnie and cuddled into him.

Marian asked, "How soon will we be able to get him back up?"

Claire said, "Quite soon, I think. It's your turn."

Marian was fiddling with Arnie's dick. She got a response. It helped that Claire was kissing him with tongue.

When Arnie was erect, Claire whispered to him, "I want to watch you fuck your bitch wife on my bed."

Arnie was not one to shirk a challenge. He pushed Marian onto her back and quicky mounted her missionary. He fucked her hard and rough. Claire could see that Marian loved it. Claire was scooping Arnie's cum out of herself and licking it from her fingers. She had found that she liked the taste of his. A first for her.

The sight of Arnie's cock plunging in and out of his wife provoked Claire to rub one off.

Arnie lasted quite a while with Marian, getting her off several times. Finally, he grunted and came.

He rolled off and Claire kissed him again. She said, "What a stud you are, Arnie."

Arnie was in heaven.

Marian said, "What's for dinner?"

They ate burgers and a tomato salad. At the end of the meal, Arnie slipped a blue pill into his mouth, just as Claire knelt in front of him and started licking his balls. She moved on to his cock. Marian joined in. They had a competition to see who could get him to come. Claire won. She showed Marian the cum, and swallowed it all. Marian was downcast until Arnie put her on the couch and began to lick her clit. She wrapped her sexy legs around her husband's head and shoved him into her, rhythmically. She had a big orgasm. And Arnie got hard again.

Claire draped herself across the back of the couch and started wriggling her ass. Arnie walked behind her and entered her quickly. He had true stamina now, what with the pill and his recent orgasm. Claire's clit was rubbing on the couch. Marian watched Claire's face as she had multiple orgasms. Marian got so aroused by seeing Claire's expressions. When Arnie finally came inside Claire, Marian pushed him onto the floor and licked hic cock clean. Then she turned to Claire, who was sitting on the couch watching. Marian straddled Claire and said, "You're so sexy when you come." She kissed Claire, with her cum-salty tongue. And the two of them were into it, rubbing each other's clits. Arnie watched, hard again, but exhausted.

Claire and Marian completed their session when both got off. Marian got off Claire and sat right next to her.

Marian said, "Thanks for letting me fuck your boyfriend, Claire."

Claire, said, "Thanks for letting me fuck your husband, dear."

And they had another laughing fit. Arnie was used to it now.

The three had another session later on, and fell asleep in the big bed.

Sunday morning, they went to the Church of Perpetual Orgasm.

Sunday lunch was eggs and toast. The three of them were worn out. They started to discuss what might happen going forward. Todd was due back at three. No more threesome sex that day.

Claire said, "Are you two back together?"

Arnie shrugged. "In some way we are."

Marian asked, "What does that mean, Arnie? We have to go see the boys next week, right?"

"Yeah. That's true."

Claire said, "You could bring them out here and show them the RV. And me."

Marian got peeved. She said, "He's my husband, Claire. I love him. I know I messed up. So he gets you. For now."

Arnie said, "I have to think on all this, Marian. We can see what happens back home. You know, I hired a firm to build a place on the lot."

Claire smiled. But Marian said, "I love the area, Arnie."

Then Claire's ex dropped Todd off. Todd was happy to see Arnie, and they discussed the Padres chances for the year. Then Marian and Arnie left.

Back at the RV, Marian said, "Arnie, if I have to share, I will. For a while. But....."

Arnie smiled at her. He said, "I saw you and Claire get it on. Maybe I'm the one who has to share."

Marian said, "Not really my style. I got real hot watching."

She sat in his lap and kissed him. They watched some TV baseball.

Their boys were due back in Virginia the next Wednesday. They flew back Tuesday to get the house ready. On Monday, after work, Claire dropped by for a quickie. She stayed an hour, though. Marian watched.

Their sons arrived Wednesday afternoon in their rental van. They were both impressed with their new look dad.

That evening, after dinner, Marian and Arnie sat with them and explained what was happening in their lives.

Terry said, "I have to say that leaving you two alone has caused problems. You needed more supervision. Especially mom."

Brett laughed. But both sons were worried. When they left after Christmas, they had a stable home, it seemed. Now, not so much. But they were even tempered, stable guys. Arnie wasn't too worried. Anyway, both of them had summer jobs.

Arnie texted Claire every day, and often spoke to her on the phone. He realized that he very much missed her, and Todd as well.

Marian was happy to have Arnie back in her bed. But she knew that he would go back to San Diego, and maybe to Claire. That worried her. For right then, though, she was getting regular, good sex, and had no complaints.

Arnie stayed for a month. During that time, he supervised the construction crew from afar. But he had to go back at some point, and Marian couldn't go along. She had work and the boys. She knew that Arnie would likely take up with Claire again. No helping that.

The day before his flight, they talked while the boys were out at a party.

Marian said, "Arnie, I loved having you here. We were a family again. But...."

"But now I'm leaving. And, Marian, I have seen you texting that guy. You have him on a string."

"You have another woman."

"I'll only be gone two weeks. If you get with him... What's his name?"

"Saul."

"If you go to him, Marian, I doubt I'll be back."

"That's not fair, Arnie. I believe I have about a 50/50 shot at remaining married to you. Maybe we could have an open marriage."

"It's not my fault I got involved with Claire. It only happened because of your dalliance with your boss."

"And now you're falling for her. You have fallen for her."

"I love you both. But you more, just because of the time we have together. I know you better. Or, I thought I did before Jed."

"Arnie, I'll wait for you. I won't have sex with Saul. But not forever."

"When the boys go off again, you can come to San Diego. You could work there. The house will be nice."

"And Claire will live there?"

"Can't say. Maybe."

"I'll consider it. I do like her. But, geez, Arnie. It's a big ask."

The day after Arnie flew to the west coast, and into the arms of Claire, Marian met up with Saul at a diner for lunch.

He looked great. So did she.

She told him that she wasn't going to take up with him, because of the situation with Arnie. She explained in some detail.

He expressed his disappointment. He said, "The guy's playing with you. I won't ever do that, if I get you. If I get you, Marian, you won't want little Arnie anymore." He was staring right into her eyes, and she felt it right in her crotch.

Marian believed him. She was almost ready to give in to him. She wanted him. Even though Arnie had become fit and sexy, Saul had....size and the advantage of being another possible new experience.

He said, "Come to my place now. He'll never know. We can see whether we fit."

She wanted this man badly. It was as if he had a hold on her. Way more intense than it had been with Jed. She stood up. His place was around the corner. She felt the wetness between her legs. She thought that he could probably smell her.

She ran out of the diner. Saul stared after her and paid the bill. He wanted her, and he had been oh, so close. His phone rang. It was his daughter in California. Beth. They had a nice talk. His ex, Beth, lived in San Diego county. After his conversation with Beth, Saul started making plans of his own.

---------------

Marian went directly home and used her vibrator, thinking of Saul. She was determined to keep her marriage, and NOT to give in to this lust she'd been prey to for a while. When she had been with Arnie - and Claire - she hadn't thought much about Saul. But as soon as she got home, those thoughts started again. Now.....now she was on the edge of ruining everything - again.

She called Arnie. Not Saul.

They had a discussion in which Marian was quite explicit about her sexual desires.

The boys had two weeks left before they went back. Arnie told Marian that he would come back east for those two weeks.

He and Claire had slept together the entire time he was in San Diego. Young Todd got used to it. Now Arnie told her that he had to go back for his sons, and to keep Marian away from temptation. Claire didn't like it, but she gave him a fantastic night of sex, all night. And sent him back.

Arnie's arrival in Virginia was a happy one. The family went to a Nationals' game together, ate at a fancy restaurant in the country one Saturday, and generally had a great time. Marian and Arnie screwed almost every night. But Marian did have thoughts about Saul. She never let on to Arnie, though.

Marian went back to San Diego with Arnie when the boys left for school. She decided to spend a month there. But when she got back, Arnie and Claire had set up house at her place. Claire had a young son. The three of them discussed it. They decided that Marian would live with them, and they'd explain to Todd.

Sometimes Arnie and Marian would stay at the RV. The new house was coming along well. It was a one level, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a patio with a pool. It was on time, but over budget. Arnie was not worried about that so much.

After three weeks of the threesome, things had settled in. Marian was 'working from home,' but she had to make a decision about work.

One evening, the three of them were sitting outside the RV, drinking beer. A car pulled up. Out got Saul.

Marian gasped when she saw him. Arnie and Claire knew from the gasp who he was. Arnie was unhappy, but curious. Claire eyed him with more than curiosity. She had seen him at the diner of late. It occurred to her that, if Saul took Marian away, she'd have Arnie all to herself. Or....there were other possibilities. Saul was a good-looking guy.

Saul walked up to them. Ha gave a small wave and said, to Arnie, "Hi, I'm Saul Blaine. You must be Arnold."

Arnie said, "Yep."

Marian said, "Saul, why are you here?"

Saul said, "I moved here. My ex and my daughter live here. I'm renting a place near here."

Marian was speechless. She had no idea how to deal with the situation.

Arnie said, "And you've come here for Marian?" He was a direct sort of guy.

Saul was as well. He said, "Yes."

Claire said, "You just show up here wanting this guy's wife?"

"Yes. I've seen you at the diner."

Claire smiled. She said, "I know."

Marian was still speechless. Arnie looked at her. He could see that she was stunned.

Saul said, "I was told that Arnie here had another woman out here. You must be she."

Claire nodded.

Saul said, "I thought that if he could do that, so could Marian. Even things out. I came to offer my services."

Claire said, "That takes a lot of balls."

Saul smiled at her. He said, "I have those." Claire was affected by that.

Arnie said, "Marian, what do you have to say?"

Marian whispered, "I don't know what to say."

Arnie said, "You have a yen for him. That's obvious. Otherwise, you'd tell him to skat."

"I do. Yes, I do."

Arnie said, "You have to decide. I won't...I'm not going to split time with another guy. If you go with him, you lose me. But, you don't have to decide now."

Marian said, "Arnie, why? You have Claire. Okay, that was my fault. But now, you still have her. Why can't I have an outside guy?" She pointed at Saul. "Him."