A Closed-In Family Affair

Story Info
A young woman has a bond with her uncle like no other.
4.9k words
4.38
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
191 Followers

1

Betsy listened as her mother recited what had to be done while she was out for the day and into the early evening. The subject of the conversation, and the purpose of the call, was to remind her to help the man whose image appeared on the screen of her iPhone.

It was one of her favourite pictures of them together, one that she kept on her laptop, on her iPhone as a call sign whenever Tony rang her, and when she was away at university. Holidays, time off from her studies, were precious and that occasion, when the picture was taken, had been such a moment.

She had always thought of him as a handsome man, ever since she had begun to notice such things about people. She observed and took things in but was never overly critical. People would have an opinion about her too; guys, especially, weren't slow to express an opinion so it wouldn't do to give voice to what you thought of another person and their appearance. It had always been a case of 'live and let live'.

It wasn't so easy to take a detached view of Tony, a favourite uncle whom she was seen embracing in that holiday snap, the glittering sea behind them and the sky an impossible blue. The two of them were seen smiling, her face pressed against Tony's cheek, her smile revealing the pleasure to be with him. Tony's look was one of bewilderment as he gazed at the camera, one hand holding her wrist as she embraced him.

They looked so alike, were slender faced and their hair parted on the right side; his greying hair neat and cut short; hers tied back from her face and a riot of long, tumbling ringlets. They were on a family holiday, she with her parents and brothers; Tony on his own but a part of the family group who had expensively rented a villa on a Greek island. There they pursued all that had been on offer, and she had chosen to be a devoted companion to him. It remained a bond that sometimes provoked her mother into remarking on her continuing behaviour where it concerned him, but the reasons why had become acutely clear as time passed.

The word 'uncle' never, or rarely, crossed her lips where it concerned him. He was 'Tony' to her and she was 'Betsy' or 'darling Bee', whenever he called to her. His voice had gone croaky, a legacy of a devastating stroke that had overwhelmed him and that had left Tony battling doggedly to regain what he had once been; an active businessman who was known to a wide circle of friends. He had rarely been seen without an attractive woman at his side. Tony had never married and her mother, Judy, had never made a secret of her opinions about his female companions, about Tony's womanizing ways, her mother referring to them as if they were 'ships that passed in the night'. Success and money had brought them into his orbit but it had all seemed like nothing, when the blow struck him, and he had become like a child needing constant attention.

The picture was a testimony of how far Tony had come to rediscover his true self, and she had been a part of that whenever they were together and she was at home from university.

'I'm here mother, as you know, and I'll do what I can to help him and if he needs that, okay?'

'Yes, and for goodness sake wear something decent...cover yourself,' Judy instructed. 'I know that your uncle's not the man he once was...and I know the weather's unbearably hot...but you are alone there with him. It's not like it was when we were all on holiday together a few weeks ago.'

Betsy bit her lip and stifled a response to what had just been said. It was as if her mother had forgotten what she had been seen wearing out in the sun, a skimpy bikini and thong, her father in swimming briefs that left nothing for anyone to imagine on what he covered up. By comparison, Tony in his swimming shorts had been discreet, knowingly or not, but she'd noticed, nonetheless what he 'packed'. And, as for her bikinis, she had enough to fill them to catch the younger men's eyes as they windsurfed or sailed, but she had chosen not to follow through. Messy holiday entanglements weren't for her.

'Well, if that's all, Mother,' she sighed, 'I'll get on with lunch. Tony will be here soon.' Just as the call ended she heard a heavy knocking on the pass door that separated the main house from the two-bedroom cottage that Tony lived in and was a separate home for him. 'I'm here...come in!'

There was no time to get changed even if she wanted to do that, which she didn't. A good-looking, older man, stood before her and they had the rest of the day to do as they pleased. What that might be would soon be discovered, she was sure of it. Tony needed her and she had prepared herself for whatever he would ask of her.

2

'You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble,' he said as he watched her put the finishing touches to a salad lunch. She had already poured out two glasses of a sparkling rosé wine that she knew he liked. She met his lingering look upon her and she wondered, if only for a moment, what lay behind those eyes. Then she understood.

'Yes, I wore this when we were on holiday...'

'I remember, you looked just as beautiful then as you do now. I remember some things and then others just drop away...just like that!' The ferocity with which he snapped the fingers of his two hands startled her. 'Sorry...'

'It's okay,' she smiled on answering him gently, and handing him one plate just so that it would take his mind onto something else. 'I'm here with you and we've been here before, Tony, and shared moments like this.'

They sat and ate, talked of a jumble of unconnected things, sipped on their wines, and gazed out onto the garden beyond. Any thoughts that she had of doing some studying, and preparing for the term ahead, were pushed to the back of her mind.

'My thoughts and feeling have been all over the place recently,' he confessed, his voice low as he watched her eat, a moment's touch to the tumble of her hair making Betsy turn to look at him. 'They've been like that ever since we came back from holiday. I felt normal while we were there...now it's back to how it was before we went. I shouldn't say it, but being with you has been wonderful and just what I needed. You stayed close...'

She knew it would send a wrong signal, but she allowed his touch to her arm. She was dismayed at the association of thoughts that his caress, as his touch felt, provoked in her. Perversely, it aroused a knot of longing, a flush of moisture between her legs, that the touch of an older and still handsome man, with a history, had made her feel. His mind could well be 'all over the place' and yet he looked so ragingly attractive in his denim shirt and faded jeans, scuffed brown sandals on his feet, and his tan lending a rakish, only too desirable, appearance. As ever he was well-groomed, not slovenly as some became as a consequence of a stroke. Commonplace things, and behaviour, often seemed to be lost to people destroyed by such an event; but not Tony.

The man beside her, the lover of uncounted women, was with her and his desiring look could not be ignored. How could she let go, surrender to the longings that thoughts of them together had again aroused? How would she ever keep it a secret from her mother, from the rest of the family? How would she be able to conceal that she had been fucked by her uncle under the roof of the family home while they were all out? She had begun to sense that he needed her in that way.

'Have I embarrassed you, frightened you?' he went on, seeing the dismay at what was happening between them in her lovely grey-blue eyes, the nervy push of one hand to her hair, so lustrous and healthy. Her sky-blue camisole top shaped her beautifully. He wanted to see so much more, see all of her and pay attention to the young woman she was. His condition, so much less now, hadn't taken all of his instincts away, where it concerned a woman; nor his reaction to her and what she would arouse in him.

She delayed in giving her reply. 'No, you haven't embarrassed me. You've been honest with me for so long I'd know when you weren't.'

'Darling Bee don't be upset,' he soothed, breathing softly on her lips as he leaned in and then moved to kiss her gently.

'I'm not upset,' she kissed back, pressing her lips to his cheek and feeling his arms go around her. ''Being with me...going with me...will it make you feel more alive again if you know what I mean?'

She couldn't hold back the rushes of longing as he pressed his lips to her skin and breathed warmly on her cleavage before she guided his head down to the tumble of her young breasts, only the thinly brushed cotton fabric of her camisole top between his mouth and her skin. There was no need to fan the flames of aberrant longing that he aroused in her. She felt them too.

'It's been of help to live here and be close to you all, to be able to work, but that is a distraction from feelings that I shouldn't have...'

'I understand, how I understand!' She squirmed as his fingers brushed the bared skin of her thigh, the skirt she had chosen to wear, opened to his claims upon her. He smoothed slow caresses over her skin and she trembled, parted her legs some more until his fingers brushed over her mound, and traced a path over her slit. She groaned and felt her body spasm in response to his caresses. 'Go on...please?'

'I...I have feelings that I cannot control....'

'And that I don't want you to...to control!' Her pussy felt on fire, she felt wet and gushed, squirmed as his fingers plagued her. 'We've fallen into the web, both of us!'

Deranged or not, as his mind might or could sometimes be, Tony still found ways to caress her, to finger her moist heat that her panties failed to keep from him.

'Help me, darling Bee...help me with this?' he kissed, groaning as she finally plucked up the courage to touch the hard swell in his jeans. He cupped her upturned face in his hands and bent to kiss her, open-mouthed and deeply, swirled his tongue until she met him in the wild act of submission to their longing for each other, the riot of emotions that they each aroused.

'In your apartment...love me in your apartment!' she gasped and slipped away, out of his grasp. She ran to the pass door that led from the main house to his apartment.

'Just help me through,' he asked again, embracing her to him and Betsy leaning back as his hands cupped her heavy breasts. 'I just need to let it all go and have no one else to help me.' He nuzzled kisses to her throat and neck as he held her to him, having her feel the state of his arousal. 'Sorry...sorry to make it sound so weak...pathetic even.'

They were words and an expression of everything at work in him; emotions put into words that she had never thought to hear from a man once so accomplished in everything that he did.

Betsy twisted in his embrace and met his hungering kisses. A real man, accomplished and desirable, would take her and possess her body and mind as never before. She had waited for the moment to arrive and whatever happened as a result would be dealt with at another time.

She wanted to fuck and to be fucked by the man who slowly began to undress her and she did the same for him, with kisses and caresses no hindrance until they tumbled onto his bed, the sunshine outside brightening the room. Until now, there had been no reason for her to be there. Now her lover would see and know of her; he would glory, perhaps, in her body and succumb to what she offered to him and she wished to know of in return.

3

He had been attentive, reassuring in his slow lovemaking as they fell into sharing every moment they could. She had not been disappointed in feeling the heat of his skin against hers, nor the slow and sensuous movements of his body as his penis found her deeply, sensually, and certainly. His mouth had found her nipples and now they ached, along with her thighs, her experiences with the few student lovers she had let in. They were nothing compared to the man who had bedded her.

'Don't mark me, Tony,' she gasped, tugging on his hair as his mouth claimed her nipples hungrily, his hands squeezing on them until her nipples were there for him to take. One hand moved over her bare hip and down her thighs in lazy sweeps of admiration before it rested again on her mound, two fingers working their way into her slicked heat. 'Yes, go on, keep on touching me there!'

'I don't need to, you're so wet and ready again for me.'

His hand kept sliding over her mound, cupped it or slowly rubbed up and down, each caress offering enough pressure to drive her insane with longing. And then every so often he would slip his fingers between her pussy's swollen lips and beguile her as they slipped in and out.

'Darling Bee, you're so wet,' he said, gazing down fondly into her eyes before he slowly bent down to kiss her once more.

'And I want to do something for you. Please, Tony, lie on your back?' She wanted to suck his penis, to knead his ball sac once more, only for longer, and to savour the taste of the sex that had already been shared, to feel the lazy sweeps of his hands to her back as she leaned over him, to have some control over a man who had already pleased her beyond enduring.

'You can do what you want...you know enough to please me.'

He was turning his body over to her, to have his senses aroused once again by her, a young woman who had taken all that he brought until she had yelled out in her pleasure, shuddering as one orgasm followed swiftly on another and he had finally flooded her with clammy warmth, no thought given to him wearing a condom. He did not have any.

She began to slowly run her hands over his chest, tugged on the white hair that covered it, teased the spiral that went down over his belly until she cupped his sac, and dragged fingernails over his trembling, jerking length. Her lips settled on his nipples, one then the other as she worked his length, wanting it to become hard again. She had loved to see how it arced out from his belly and a dense mat of greying hair. The older man, her lover, aged so well, and she couldn't get enough of what he did to her, in body and mind now.

'Am I hurting you?' she asked as he squirmed underneath her, the clamp of her hand on what he brought strong and only purposeful. The act had been performed on younger men but now she felt different; what she performed upon him was a prelude to a wasting rut that she did not wish to end. She knew that they had so little time to behave so wantonly.

'Hell no! You're not hurting me! It's quite the opposite!' he barked, pulling on her hair and down onto him once more.

Her nails trailed a path over his belly, along his trembling prick, scratched his ball sac, and then down between his legs. Her tongue traced a path over his penis as she held it, circling the tip with her flickering tongue before she slowly let it slide into her mouth, her lips drawn back as her teeth grazed over it. He had asked it of her the first time. Now she knew what to do for him...for herself...for them both.

She tasted the pre-cum as it leaked through the slit in the hood of his penis, sucked again and she felt him buck his hips to meet her claims. She couldn't get enough of him, now, and would do this for the man she knew him to be.

'We're lovers...with every moment that passes,' she kissed his penis and felt his hands on her head, then her shoulders, before he cupped the indolent droop of her breasts. She languished in Tony's embrace as she sat up and Tony bent to kiss the tumble of her breasts, his hands clamping upon them as they were drawn to his mouth. 'You want all of me again, don't you?''

She reached down, between her legs, and found him, brushed the tip of his penis over her pussy's lips, and had the head part them, to nestle there as she again sought to get used to him being there and all that he brought. He rubbed his cock tip up and down, letting her juices coat it, each caress of that domed tip bringing pleasure and the urgent need to have him find her once more. It was beyond enduring as he slowly made her settle upon him, rocking her hips and thrusting forward and back until her bum brushed over his hips in a sensual rhythm.

She pinched the skin of his chest as they moved slowly together, Tony holding her hips or offering sliding caresses to her breasts, Betsy rocking forward and back, or gripping the hands that he held out to her so that she could lean back and be taken in a different, stretching and caressing rhythm.

'You're home in me again...so deep in me again,' she groaned as she slowly rode him and felt Tony's hands grip her hips and begin to set the pace. She moved to lock her legs behind his back and languished once more under his caresses, the squeeze of his hands on her breasts, the tug of his lips on her nipples before he moved to lie back once more.

She felt so full of him, felt her pussy's walls stretched by every movement that she made as he was ridden in a slow sensual rocking motion, loved with the consummate skill that she was learning with him, her hips moving forward and back, or swirling in quickening circles. She panted in her efforts. She saw that Tony lay quite still, his eyes again closed and the lids fluttering as he again felt the pleasure that she so obviously brought to him.

'Betsy!' He opened his eyes suddenly and reached out to her once more. 'You're learning, darling...and forgive me for asking so much of you!'

'I want this...I want you...I want you so badly,' she panted. The thrust and caress of his penis felt as if a vibrator had been enfolded in her pussy and was working it. 'You feel so big inside of me, Tony, and it's so fucking good! Your...your cock is stretching me, you darling!'

'Then we'd better fuck some more, lovely Bee.'

Without any warning, he rolled them over and pushed her legs up to her shoulders. 'Now hold them!' he commanded tersely. 'I'll tell you when to let them go.'

He began to pound in and out, to vary the rhythm and on long strokes to reach deeper into her, Betsy's gasps of pleasure rushing over his face as he looked down and saw the effect that he had upon her.

'Oh fuck, Tony! Yes...do it like that for me!'

They snatched heated breaths and kisses, Tony grunting as he began pounding in and out of her writhing body, her bucking hips, and weakening tugs and squeezes on his length of no concern to him. He sought a wild and draining orgasm, the expulsion of all he had stored up, for so long, into the receptacle that was her buxom and welcoming body.

'I seem to be a little out of practice,' he kissed, she having to turn her face away as she found it difficult to breathe, the pain of him reaching the end of where she could take him impossible to ignore.

'Love me...fuck me...stay there in me!' she yelled knowing, and hoping, that he could not hold out much longer. His balls slapped against her crack with each wrenching and powerful thrust and she felt the end approach like an unstoppable crashing of the waves.

'Betsy you darling!'

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, clung to his neck, and shuddered as Tony gasped, slammed into her on one long thrust before she shuddered, and joined him in the wracking surges of his ejaculation, the spattering of hot cum deep within her pussy. He shuddered on each expulsion of his seed, unconfined and plentiful.

'How that hurts!' he called out, succumbing to the searing rushes, the gnawing ache in his penis and sac as he rode her, intent on prolonging the pleasure that wracked his body because of her.

Betsy, inexperienced as she was in these ways of it, still knew what was happening to him.

'Let it all go in me!' she cried out, arching her back and feeling his tamping into her, so deep inside her body, that she thought he would break her. She lost control; something wild and primitive drove her on, her nails trailing over his back and her teeth nipping kisses to his shoulders as he succumbed to the final, wasting, the prolonged pleasure of her orgasm. 'So much, you've filled me with so much!'

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
191 Followers
12